Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Coriann1
Stats: (178/163/130
WOE: Stillman's diet
Start Date: March 2013
Hardcore Stillmans

Hey guys!
I am just now joining low carb friends but I have been looking on the website for many tips already. I was on the Atkins/low carb diet off and on for about 2 months now. I lost 10 lbs but then I got stuck 167. I was eating very fatty foods like bacon, heavy whipping cream, steak, and cream cheese. Then I found the Stillman diet! I was very excited to start! I lost some weight and went down to 160 lbs. I pigged out today, so I will probably weigh 163 in the morning. I am going to start fresh in the morning, but I am going to do hardcore stillmans, because I see that it works a lot quicker and better than the normal stillmans. I am only going to eat lean chicken and a few eggs everyday. I am going to drink at least a gallon of water a day. I will drink unsweetened tea but no coffee. Oh and I will have a multivitamin. Oh and I walk 3 miles everday! I want to lose 30 lbs in 5 weeks from tommorow. I believe I can do it if I don't mess up! I just want to be skinny on May 31 when I graduate. I just want to be thin! I have never been below 155 lbs! But I just want to finally be skinny!
Wish me luck!
Coriann1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Hi Coriann! You can do it! Hop over to the April thread - it is quite active and you will get lots of support!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote