Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 189/186/140 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
ALL SENIOR QWL LADIES!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why I don't weigh myself every day! Since I am planning a cheat Saturday I decided to weigh myself today! I AM THE SAME AS I WAS FRIDAY!!!! Have I hit a plateau???? I am pretty pissed an now I want to CHEAT! I won't because I have it carefully planned for Saturday and if I cheat today it will be a 3 day cheat instead of 1!! WHAT is going on??? I have not been peeing like I was last week buut I amn drinking 3 Liters of water a day!
Maybe you need to eat more try upping your protein over the next couple days and see if that makes a change.... if you dont want to do that try only eating 1 form of protein for a day like all eggs or all chicken thats usually what helps me.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #62
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
ALL SENIOR QWL LADIES!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why I don't weigh myself every day! Since I am planning a cheat Saturday I decided to weigh myself today! I AM THE SAME AS I WAS FRIDAY!!!! Have I hit a plateau???? I am pretty pissed an now I want to CHEAT! I won't because I have it carefully planned for Saturday and if I cheat today it will be a 3 day cheat instead of 1!! WHAT is going on??? I have not been peeing like I was last week buut I amn drinking 3 Liters of water a day!
Stop! Take a deep breath! Our bodies need some time to adjust. It is not uncommon for wight loss to slow down or stop for a week. You have not hit a plateau or a stall - those are longer periods of not losing weight. You are experiencing a normal slow down and you will start to lose again. I would stay the course. You are going to have a higher carb Saturday and that will fool your body back into weight loss mode. Eat today and tomorrow the way you have been eating. Did I mention to breath? You are going to be fine!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/137.8/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Turandot - I've been lurking and planning to join, so I might as well now and answer your question (I did Stillman's years ago and was really successful with it). Stalls, even with Stillmans, happen. I used to lose a bunch (like 15-20 pounds) and then have a standstill week with nothing. The following week I was back in business and saw great losses again. The most important thing to do is to keep being extra strict and diligent. Don't cheat (at least not until your planned thing this weekend). You got this!!

As for me, I plan to start Stillmans this Sunday and start posting here then if that's okay. I'm on regular LC right now but I can't lose with all these veggies and fat/calories. Strictness works best for me.
Hi Amber, I'm starting Sunday too (Saturday is a Disney day and it will just be too hard in the beginning) - we can do this!
doxielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bcgrown
Stats: 193/130
WOE: Primal/paleo
Start Date: March 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by doxielove View Post
Hi Amber, I'm starting Sunday too (Saturday is a Disney day and it will just be too hard in the beginning) - we can do this!
Good! that is now three of us that are restarting on Sunday.
bcgrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #65
Junior LCF Member

Stats: 5'7" ***/**/125
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: September 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by doxielove View Post
(Saturday is a Disney day and it will just be too hard in the beginning)
OH, have one of those giant corn dogs, the size of a human head, for me!!! Love those things! I'm actually heading to DLand next week with my son & friends and will have a backpack full of chicken () but I'll prolly need wine at night!
ThisTimeIsForKeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
Good! that is now three of us that are restarting on Sunday.
I will be restarting sunday too!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/137.8/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTimeIsForKeeps View Post
OH, have one of those giant corn dogs, the size of a human head, for me!!! Love those things! I'm actually heading to DLand next week with my son & friends and will have a backpack full of chicken () but I'll prolly need wine at night!
We go often, so PLEASE let me know how you get through it...I don't want to go off plan every time we go! And GOOD LUCK! I'm excited so many of us are starting on Sunday!

(PS - my husband grew up in Mira Mesa...anywhere near you?)
doxielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Turandot
Stats: 395/Less/EVEN LESS!
WOE: Atkins/Nutritional Ketosis/STILLMAN to the finish
Start Date: Feb 21st 2013
OK!

I had to outside for a walk to avoid cheating today! I will have my Saturday plan and COUNT ME IN FOR RESTART SUNDAY!! I will make sure to keep my eating super CLEAN! I think I will do just fish for a week.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I was dropping the LBS so fast and well! When I did Nutritional Ketosis I was on a 3 week stall. Thats when I found this group and jumped in. STALLS make me annoyed! I was eating way too much FAT and too many calories. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Turandot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

I just ordered QWL book off amazon for $1.43 and 6.49 shipping haha

Now I will have the book to read not just the stickies!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Turandot - I've been lurking and planning to join, so I might as well now and answer your question (I did Stillman's years ago and was really successful with it). Stalls, even with Stillmans, happen. I used to lose a bunch (like 15-20 pounds) and then have a standstill week with nothing. The following week I was back in business and saw great losses again. The most important thing to do is to keep being extra strict and diligent. Don't cheat (at least not until your planned thing this weekend). You got this!!

As for me, I plan to start Stillmans this Sunday and start posting here then if that's okay. I'm on regular LC right now but I can't lose with all these veggies and fat/calories. Strictness works best for me.
It's so GOOD to see you here!! I was hoping to see someone who IN THE PAST weighed what I do. How long did it take you to lose the weight before? Thank you for the support!!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 205/188.4/135 5'5.5"
WOE: NK/JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Turandot: Awww I'm sorry you're scale is bumming you out today. I agree with advice you've already been given: Don't worry too much...ride it out and stick with the plan...you're not stalled, you're readjusting after a nice big, prolonged loss. You're gonna do fine.

ASMe & Doxie: Welcome!! So glad to have lots of us on this journey together! You guys are going to rock it!!

So, it's finally looking like spring here today, for goodness' sake! I went to a friend's for coffee this morning and I didn't even wear a jacket. Man, that was nice!

I had some recipe revelations today and I thought I'd share. When I first joined this board (almost 6 years ago) I was doing a plan I had read about in Woman's Day, you may remember it...K$mk!ns. (Don't judge me...it was before everything hit the fan and we all realized what a bad plan it was. ) Anyhoo...I used to make a great, filling coffee drink for breakfast or whenever. Filling and creamy, but without any kind of cream in it. I used to call it an egg cream cappuccino. Basically, I brewed coffee, put two eggs in my bullet blender with some sweetener, added the coffee and whipped it all up. It's creamy and tasty with a nice frothy top. So. Good.

The other thing I remembered from the very start of my JUDDD days was the use of glucommanan powder to thicken up my shakes. Don't know if anyone is familiar with it or not, but I would add it to my protein shakes that I made with water. Basically it thickens liquids up really well AND makes you feel full. I added some tonight to my choc-pb shake. I could barely finish it I felt so full. Just thought I'd share.

Here's today's menu...today was more "grazing" than "meals":

B: egg cream capp, coffee w/ ff h&h
S: 2oz rotiss chicken w/ a smidge of ranch
L: 2oz turkey kielbasa, 1oz ham, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 6 nsa pickle slices
S: 4oz rotiss chicken, more ranch
D: choc-pb protein shake

Drank tea otherwise. Cals come in at 827. Also, my scale is still being cooperative, and I have lost something...the 2 in front of my weight! Woop!

I know I'm in the minority here, but weighing in everyday helps keep me on track. When my weight is good, I try to do good that day and not mess things up with poor choices. If my weight goes the wrong way, I'm more motivated to get back on track fast. When I look back at my weight tracker I see that when I go for a long time without logging my weight (meaning I'm not weighing in), my weight graph always goes up in between. Always. I tend to stop paying attention to how/what I'm eating when I stop paying attention to what I weigh.

So now, if you've read this far, you earn a gold star. This is what I get for waiting all day to log in here.

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Turandot: Awww I'm sorry you're scale is bumming you out today. I agree with advice you've already been given: Don't worry too much...ride it out and stick with the plan...you're not stalled, you're readjusting after a nice big, prolonged loss. You're gonna do fine.

ASMe & Doxie: Welcome!! So glad to have lots of us on this journey together! You guys are going to rock it!!

So, it's finally looking like spring here today, for goodness' sake! I went to a friend's for coffee this morning and I didn't even wear a jacket. Man, that was nice!

I had some recipe revelations today and I thought I'd share. When I first joined this board (almost 6 years ago) I was doing a plan I had read about in Woman's Day, you may remember it...K!ns. (Don't judge me...it was before everything hit the fan and we all realized what a bad plan it was. ) Anyhoo...I used to make a great, filling coffee drink for breakfast or whenever. Filling and creamy, but without any kind of cream in it. I used to call it an egg cream cappuccino. Basically, I brewed coffee, put two eggs in my bullet blender with some sweetener, added the coffee and whipped it all up. It's creamy and tasty with a nice frothy top. So. Good.

The other thing I remembered from the very start of my JUDDD days was the use of glucommanan powder to thicken up my shakes. Don't know if anyone is familiar with it or not, but I would add it to my protein shakes that I made with water. Basically it thickens liquids up really well AND makes you feel full. I added some tonight to my choc-pb shake. I could barely finish it I felt so full. Just thought I'd share.

Here's today's menu...today was more "grazing" than "meals":

B: egg cream capp, coffee w/ ff h&h
S: 2oz rotiss chicken w/ a smidge of ranch
L: 2oz turkey kielbasa, 1oz ham, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 6 nsa pickle slices
S: 4oz rotiss chicken, more ranch
D: choc-pb protein shake

Drank tea otherwise. Cals come in at 827. Also, my scale is still being cooperative, and I have lost something...the 2 in front of my weight! Woop!

I know I'm in the minority here, but weighing in everyday helps keep me on track. When my weight is good, I try to do good that day and not mess things up with poor choices. If my weight goes the wrong way, I'm more motivated to get back on track fast. When I look back at my weight tracker I see that when I go for a long time without logging my weight (meaning I'm not weighing in), my weight graph always goes up in between. Always. I tend to stop paying attention to how/what I'm eating when I stop paying attention to what I weigh.

So now, if you've read this far, you earn a gold star. This is what I get for waiting all day to log in here.
Its still cold here! I wish it was nice enough for no jacket! it might storm here again this weekend

I will try your egg drink tomorrow morning! do you mix the coffee while its still hot or wait for it to cool?

I normally weigh daily but now that I am close to goal I lose slowly and then I get discouraged and eat off plan... although not weighinh isn't really working either because I don't have to see the gain when I eat ALL the eater chocolate in my house! haha

So I have to figure out what to do sop weighing when I get to where I start losing slowly?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Its still cold here! I wish it was nice enough for no jacket! it might storm here again this weekend

I will try your egg drink tomorrow morning! do you mix the coffee while its still hot or wait for it to cool?

I normally weigh daily but now that I am close to goal I lose slowly and then I get discouraged and eat off plan... although not weighinh isn't really working either because I don't have to see the gain when I eat ALL the eater chocolate in my house! haha

So I have to figure out what to do sop weighing when I get to where I start losing slowly?
I crack my eggs into the bullet cup and add the sweetener , then add my hot coffee, twist the lid on real fast and blend before the eggs have time to think about cooking in the hot coffee. My sweetener of choice is a little DaVinci's. Yum. I'm totally making one for brekkie tomorrow, too. =)

ETA: I should say that I sometimes just use one egg, or I've been known to use one egg and one egg white...all will make a nice froth on your coffee. You decide how much fat/calories you want in your coffee. The nice thing about this is that you don't use cream...I'm trying to keep my dairy to a minimum right now.

Last edited by Mommie22boys; 04-04-2013 at 06:42 PM..
Old 04-05-2013, 05:32 AM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey all, stay focused! Turan, don't let the scale bait you! Your body will undergo periods of adjustment......remember, this is QUICK weight loss and your body is constantly trying to adjust and shrug off all of the years of eating things it was never meant to. After three years of paleo it's to the point now where bread literally makes me and mom sick and have the 'runs'.
Deep breath, turn around and see how far along the path to slim righteousness you have come.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:40 AM   #75
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Friday morning! I'm re-starting today. And a glorious day it is! I'm going to walk to the office and later this evening I will do a formal exercise. I have a goal for April and I'm going to meet it!

I came in late from a meeting last night and I'm dragging this morning. But in a few days I'll have energy again. I've got a lot to do in April and May and I need to get myself in order!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #76
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
Hi everyone
Having the runs the past two days again!!!! Had a tummy virus last week.
The no salt thing really works!!! I am losing every day even though I eat a tub/cup of Lancewood fat free smooth cottage cheese daily with my chicken breasts!

I make chicken bake in the oven with egg whites, cottage cheese and chicken. It really is yummy.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Candy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #77
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2012
Hey everyone. So glad this thread is so active. It will make it easier to stick to stillmans once I start Sunday. And yay for others who will be starting then too!!

Turandot - I'm above my sig weight. I haven't looked but know I'm up, so I may not be the best example. But I'll tell you about my 2 previous successful runs at stillmans. The first one I started around 210 and got down to 170 in less than 2 months. I was eating mostly HB eggs, chicken, turkey, and broth. Not much. The second was last summer. I went from 235 to 220 in 2 weeks. When I stopped stillmans, I maintained the loss by doing atkins with JUDDD calorie rotations. I eventually went off track a few months later, but that was due to serious life stress. And I'm just now getting myself back together to the point that I'm ready to lose weight again.
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey everyone. So glad this thread is so active. It will make it easier to stick to stillmans once I start Sunday. And yay for others who will be starting then too!!

Turandot - I'm above my sig weight. I haven't looked but know I'm up, so I may not be the best example. But I'll tell you about my 2 previous successful runs at stillmans. The first one I started around 210 and got down to 170 in less than 2 months. I was eating mostly HB eggs, chicken, turkey, and broth. Not much. The second was last summer. I went from 235 to 220 in 2 weeks. When I stopped stillmans, I maintained the loss by doing atkins with JUDDD calorie rotations. I eventually went off track a few months later, but that was due to serious life stress. And I'm just now getting myself back together to the point that I'm ready to lose weight again.
THANK YOU! I will restart Sunday too! I think I have not been eating enough but I don't feel hungry at all! How MUCH were you eating? I want to get to 220 and try and stay there for a while.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Hi all! Well, my scale continues to play nice...I hope it keeps up, but realize that it won't last forever. I'm still super-happy about how things are going. I am only mildly bored with eating the same things over and over, but I know I can be more creative.

Candy: Your post about making a chicken dish with egg white, and cottage cheese inspired me for lunch today. I made up my own version: 2 eggs,1/2 cup cottage cheese whirled in the blender, and added it to some chicken and baked it. It made a decent little quiche-like dish. Would you please share your recipe? =)

Today's menu:

B: rotisserie chicken and iced tea (was up and running early, so my planned egg cream capp didn't happen)
L: quiche
D: not sure yet
Also drank lots of iced tea and had a diet soda.

The fam is ordering pizza and wings tonight, so I'll come up with something for myself...just not sure what yet.

BBL all!
Old 04-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
mmmmmmmm............wings......

have a great night and be good to yourselves..........
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Oh no. No wings for me. If I were to have wings I would have to have the lovely blue cheese dressing that goes with it. Nuh-uh. Not doing it. Instead, I made myself some devilled eggs from 3 HB eggs, 1.5T of low-fat mayo (not as as I had imagined it might be), and some yellow mustard. Not bad. Very filling.

So, here's the problem I'm having...It is very hard to get enough calories on Stillman's on the days that I want to raise them up. I know that most here don't fret the calories, but I'm committed to alternating mine. I've had a total of 5 eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a ton of chicken, and a little nosh of ham. Seems like a lot of food yet, again, I'm struggling to even make it to 1000 calories. I really want to be closer to 1500 on big days. How on earth am I going to eat another 500 calories today?

Hmmm...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

All this talk about wings. I love wings but they have to be hot and I have problems with roscea so I can't eat them. Oh well!

I have noticed that many of the recipes here count net carbs so I was thinking why can't I have chia seed pudding made with water, splenda, flavouring and chia seeds? The net carbs would be almost nothing - I would be lowering my blood sugar and controlling my hunger. Any thoughts?
Old 04-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
All this talk about wings. I love wings but they have to be hot and I have problems with roscea so I can't eat them. Oh well!

I have noticed that many of the recipes here count net carbs so I was thinking why can't I have chia seed pudding made with water, splenda, flavouring and chia seeds? The net carbs would be almost nothing - I would be lowering my blood sugar and controlling my hunger. Any thoughts?
I used to make flax seed muffins and bread sometimes I don'y remember if they affected my weight but I know they were all fiber so they had like zero net carbs

I need to find all my old recipes so I can make these things again!
Old 04-06-2013, 03:54 AM   #84
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Saturday morning! I' getting ready to walk up to the office. I had a great day yesterday - I'm going to have another today!

Andrea, I'm not sure why you are trying to get to 1500 calories. The only way you will get there is by adding fat. Try cream cheese - you can spread it on stuff! I don't worry about calories because this is not a calorie based plan.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FattyPatty
Stats: 234.5---->125
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: March 1, 2014
Good Saturday morning everyone

I was off yesterday and my day was kind of strange...I was really tired for some reason and the only thing I felt like doing was going to the bingo hall and playing free bingo...ha! (And no I'm not a little old blue haired grandma either there's just a lot of bingo halls here in FL and there's one near me where the owners are especially nice plus they have free bingo on Fridays)

Anyhoo, I sat in the bingo hall from 10am til 3pm drinking loads of bottled water and eating a couple of the SF strawberry gelatin cups I took with me. Wasn't ravenously hungry so I didn't go home and eat some tuna or boil some eggs.

When my husband got home from work (oh btw why do you all use the letters DH for your husbands, what does it stand for?), he wanted to go out to dinner to Golden Corral so he could get his "grub" on. So off to GC we went while I fretted over whether or not I was going to cave big time and OD on the strawberries dipped in chocolate at that dang choco "wonderfall" thingy...

Well I was good and didn't cave but I did have a piece of prime rib (minus all the fat which I cut off), a dozen boiled shrimp with a few dabs of cocktail sauce and went back and had a 4oz. piece of sirloin steak as well (all fat trimmed off) and finished with a cup of fresh-brewed black decaf coffee..

After that we went to Steinmart so I could buy a new scarf to wear at work and OMG, the black decaf apparently combined with the Smooth Move tea I had (yes I got some SM last year from our local health food store) 2 days ago hit me like a freight train in the middle of Steinmart...luckily the bathroom was close by and no one was in it but it sure would have been embarrassing if anyone had been...whew!

So I just wanted you all to know that I stared down temptation at the buffet and I didn't cave and to tell you about Smooth Move and how y'all are right, it oughta be renamed Explosive Move instead! Ha!

Have a great weekend

Fatticus Patticus

Last edited by FattyPatty; 04-06-2013 at 05:04 AM..
FattyPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:59 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Morning everyone!

Mim: I know that this plan is not necessarily calorie-based, but personally, I want to alternate my daily calories. I don't want my body to get used to living on so few calories everyday. I believe that alternating my calories up and down will keep my body on its toes, so to speak. I don't plan to eat 800 or 900 calories a day forever, so I don't want to train my body to live on that little now. If I can eat 800 calories some days and 1500 on others and still lose weight, that's what I want to do.

All that said, I never ended up eating anything else last night. I just wasn't hungry. I've decided that I'm going to try to hit that 1500 number today. I need to start eating more food sooner in the day if I want to hit that mark.

FP: Explosive Move. Yikes! But GREAT job on staying true to your plan at the buffet last night! So many on-plan choices are available, but so are the naughty treats that get us in trouble. Good for you for sticking to it!

Alright then, I need to go eat something!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I used to make flax seed muffins and bread sometimes I don'y remember if they affected my weight but I know they were all fiber so they had like zero net carbs

I need to find all my old recipes so I can make these things again!
Thanks Mar. Another advantage to chia seed pudding is that a small bowl fills me up and I am not hungry for hours!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: paleopaleo
Stats: 162/on my way/130
WOE: Lean protein, greens and exercise
Hi Ladies! We had an amazing trip, but I'm truly ecstatic to be back home again. unfortunately it wasn't really possible to stay on Stills as we were out in the Vancouver Island boonies (spectacular scenery!) most of the time, but I did try to keep things somewhat low carb at least. I gained back 3 of the 6 lbs I had lost, but at least not all of them.

My plan is to start again today and keep going I'm back in the 150s again. Then I want to transition to eating more veggies and following a more rigorous workout schedule. I know this is not as fast as staying just on Stills, but I've decided I would rather take it a bit slower and lose the padding once and for all.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and stays on task. xx
paleopaleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleopaleo View Post

My plan is to start again today and keep going I'm back in the 150s again. Then I want to transition to eating more veggies and following a more rigorous workout schedule. I know this is not as fast as staying just on Stills, but I've decided I would rather take it a bit slower and lose the padding once and for all.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and stays on task. xx
That is pretty similar to my plan, I did it in the past and didn't have that jump in weight when I started eating "normal" again so I will do Dukan I guess, But I am staying here!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

It snowed here again yesterday

Its so hard to get my butt in gear for summer when it doesn't even feel like it coming!