Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #361
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
THANKS CCG! I am afraid of it. I know I am too afraid to have it but I know I won't . I LIVE in Spanx!
Good. We don't want anyone messing with your natural beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I am UP .2 today. Stupid scale. I am ignoring it and moving on.
I am so tired today. The hubby did not sleep good so either did I. Who the heck needs to leap into the air to roll over. I am taping him to the bed tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleopaleo View Post
P.S. Last night I realized that if I lose three more lbs, I will technically not be overweight anymore (BMI under 25), although for my frame size, my recommended weight is still 120-133 lbs. Oh well, something to motivate me for now at least.
go you~~

Quote:
I just did day one of couch2 5k, and lived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
I did it! I made the turkey burger edible. I put some cumin and oregeno on it while cooking in the George Forman then mustard and a bit of lemon pepper. It was pretty good so I will just keep experimenting with spices to create something different.
Bravo ! must try this~

Quote:
WEAR WHITE GIRL! If that's your color FLAUNT IT!! I do! Fat ass and all! I do NOT care!
OMG Turan you look beautiful WOW

Quote:
Sitting in my hotel. I am ALWAYS in hotels. They are all nice but I decided when I got here to go for a walk and NOT eat in the hotel and to NOT order room service. I walked about 10 blocks then I was really hungry since I missed lunch and it was 4pm by then!! I try NOT to skip meals because the LAST THING I want is to make my metabolism any SLOWER!!
I could NOT find a restaurant that had food I could eat.
I kept walking and walking and finally found a steak house that was VERY expensive

I had 4 huge cocktail shrimp with sugar free ice tea.
4 HUGE asparagus that were grilled and so delicious I inhaled them!!
2 grilled pork chops.

I was DYING for all of the desserts but I decided to just walk back to my room.
PROUD OF MYSELF!
as well you should be! Where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
I'd like to join you all. I've done Stillman's in the past, so I know it is the quickest way to lose weight other than the temporary weight loss of a fast. I have gained quite a bit of weight over the past year, and I really need this to jumpstart my weight loss. I need support, because I've let myself down.

So, Stillman's QWL starting on Thursday. I will also be doing T-Tapp BWO+ and perhaps the treadmill or elliptical for exercise.
{{{{{HOOPS}}}}} I remember you!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bcgrown
Stats: 193/130
WOE: Primal/paleo
Start Date: March 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcslim View Post
Tonites yoga class I am going to bail thanks for all the well wishes though it made my stomach turn when I realized how freaking fat I look in yoga workout gear I will go someday o.o
I have a large collection of workout DVDs that I get cheap from eBay. I have strength training, dance, yoga and I am now getting into Tai Chi, kickboxing and cardio karate. If I just did them regularly I would be in awesome shape!

The writing is going okay. Sales are down - - I still haven't heard from the
movie producer looking at my first book - - and I am redoing the book I have been working on for months - . Soon I shall be ready for the loonie bin! Will you come visit?
bcgrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Hoops
Stats: 5'9"
Thanks for the welcome.

So, tomorrow is my son's 18th birthday. He loves Mexican food, as do I. I was going to begin today, but I decided to wait until Saturday. What is two more days? I know, two more days I could be losing.
Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: paleopaleo
Stats: 162/on my way/130
WOE: Lean protein, greens and exercise
Quote:
I have never had goat cheese. It kinda scares me!
My friends family is that way. She struggles with her weight and her husband and kids are skinny little string beans. I am grateful that my husband has always been at least 20lbs heavier than me.
Too funny. Don't be afraid Bratty. Our whole family goes nuts for goat's milk products in general and it doesn't seem to flare up any autoimmune issues for me like cow's milk does.

We also know a few skinny hubby/curvy wife couples, all happily married as far as I can tell. Thankfully though, my own husband is quite tall with a lot of muscle, so he's actually surprisingly heavy for his build. Even now he outweighs me by just over 60 lbs. He just never seems to gain any fat. My son is built the same - long and lean with lots of muscle. Pure mesomorphs the both of them..lucky boys.
paleopaleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #365
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Turandot
Stats: 395/Less/EVEN LESS!
WOE: Atkins/Nutritional Ketosis/STILLMAN to the finish
Start Date: Feb 21st 2013
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.

So, tomorrow is my son's 18th birthday. He loves Mexican food, as do I. I was going to begin today, but I decided to wait until Saturday. What is two more days? I know, two more days I could be losing.
NO WAY!! YOUR son only turns 18 ONCE!!! EAT UP and enjoy one day!!! Have fun and start Sat. Have a few margaritas too!
Turandot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #366
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jcslim
Bc Lol of course I would visit you o.o A Happy Birthday to your son! Hoops I love Mexican food too I was skimming through for recipes on previous posts and someone posted pork carnitss low carb I am going for it! I had 12 cocktail shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce not boring at all I am putting my turkey burgers in the freezer . I am going to buy tilapia I hope it works I used a lil lemon tonight I am weighing in tomorrow see if I did well o.o tonight will me more coffee and tea I am steering clear from that delicious vanilla almond milk Lol btw don't ever eat shrimp near a kitten it was a battle Lol goodnite my diet buddies xx
Jcslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #367
Senior LCF Member

HOME FROM NEW YORK! NOT a great day for me and not a great audition. I should have stayed home. OH WELL! Can't win them all!
I wanted to eat like CRAZY!!!!!!!! All I could imagine was cupcakes or anything that is NOT on the QWL diet! UGH!
Instead I grabbed a BAG of romaine lettuce and ate the WHOLE THING!!! No big deal. HAPPY I didn't inhale BEN AND JERRY'S FOR ONCE!
Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #368
Junior LCF Member

Please excuse my typos on my phone
Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #369
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I have a large collection of workout DVDs that I get cheap from eBay. I have strength training, dance, yoga and I am now getting into Tai Chi, kickboxing and cardio karate. If I just did them regularly I would be in awesome shape!

The writing is going okay. Sales are down - - I still haven't heard from the
movie producer looking at my first book - - and I am redoing the book I have been working on for months - . Soon I shall be ready for the loonie bin! Will you come visit?
I will visit sweetie! I'm an artist so I know the STRUGGLE WELL!!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #370
Junior LCF Member

Oh my romaine lettuce Turan some will power you go girl!
Old 04-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: paleopaleo
Stats: 162/on my way/130
WOE: Lean protein, greens and exercise
Quote:
HOME FROM NEW YORK! NOT a great day for me and not a great audition. I should have stayed home. OH WELL! Can't win them all!
I wanted to eat like CRAZY!!!!!!!! All I could imagine was cupcakes or anything that is NOT on the QWL diet! UGH!
Instead I grabbed a BAG of romaine lettuce and ate the WHOLE THING!!! No big deal. HAPPY I didn't inhale BEN AND JERRY'S FOR ONCE!
So sorry it didn't go as well as you had hoped Turan, but wow, emotional eating using romaine lettuce...awesome! You'll get 'em next time. Any chance you'll be out west anytime in the future?
paleopaleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #372
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Oh my romaine lettuce Turan some will power you go girl!
DID YOU SEE THE WHITE DRESS PICTURE I POSTED FOR YOU?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #373
Junior LCF Member

Yes! Yes! Check out page 12
Old 04-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #374
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
I am off to bed. I was not able to do the 2nd day of the couch 2 5k. My legs were just too sore. I stopped the running part 12 minutes in. I did do a brisk walk for 20 minutes after I quite the running. I will get there. It will just take some time for my body to get used it again.

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.

Mmm Mexican food is so yummy. Happy Birthday to you son!
Quote:
So sorry about the audition. No, you can't win them all but it still hurts when it doesn't work out.
Way to go choosing the lettuce over ice cream! That is amazing strength.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:58 AM   #375
Senior LCF Member

My lettuce had cesar salad dressing on it. ONLY 2 tablespoons. SO YUMMY! I really wanted Ice cream. I am TRYING with my TOM to make it until MAY 4 before I have a cheat! SO HARD! I might stay away from the scale too so I don't go crazy.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #376
Major LCF Poster!

I am UP .4 today. I know it is water retention. My ring is tight today. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Quote:
My lettuce had cesar salad dressing on it. ONLY 2 tablespoons. SO YUMMY! I really wanted ice cream. I am TRYING with my TOM to make it until MAY 4 before I have a cheat! SO HARD! I might stay away from the scale too so I don't go crazy.
Still better than ice cream! I know TOM can make it dang near impossible to stay on plan. It has knocked me off every time. Thankfully I do not have to worry about that for about another week. Then the test is really on! Maybe I will go buy some lettuce.

Stay strong!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #377
Junior LCF Member

Finally Friday that went fast too bad my weightloss didn't I only lost a pound All this boring food for a pound o.o
I better accept I am always going to be the chubby one :'( I feel like eating a whole jar of nutella !!!! Maybe I ate one or two many shrimp or something I am going to fast today I do not feel like going out with boyfriend either all around where we go are skinny girls just makes me feel worse! !!!!!!! Stay strong ya'll I am going to drown myself in spring water :'(
Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Finally Friday that went fast too bad my weightloss didn't I only lost a pound All this boring food for a pound o.o
I better accept I am always going to be the chubby one :'( I feel like eating a whole jar of nutella !!!! Maybe I ate one or two many shrimp or something I am going to fast today I do not feel like going out with boyfriend either all around where we go are skinny girls just makes me feel worse! !!!!!!! Stay strong ya'll I am going to drown myself in spring water :'(
Please don't let your weight stop you from having fun. And don't worry if it isn't coming off quickly - mine isn't either but that's b/c I don't stick with the plan enough - if you are eating healthy and exercising the weight will drop and you are doing great things for your body.

Treat yourself right, know that you are going to cheat sometimes and that the weight is going to fluctuate. You will do it just don't try to rush it.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Here's a question for you. I have been having pain in my stomach, middle for almost a year. I went to my doctor and he said it was stress. But last night when I went to buy my lotto ticket I bought some corn chips (a small bag), a small chocolate and two cookies. Today the pain is worse. Because I am not eating that stuff usually I wonder if that is what is causing the pain. Any ideas?
Old 04-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member

DARN! I ate about 40 chocolate chips! I was doing so well. CRAP CRAP CRAP! I had that and a salad. I will not eat anymore food today for sure! DARN! FEELING BLUE and my TOM got me again!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
DARN! I ate about 40 chocolate chips! I was doing so well. CRAP CRAP CRAP! I had that and a salad. I will not eat anymore food today for sure! DARN! FEELING BLUE and my TOM got me again!
You have to eat. Get back on plan. As for feeling blue, I use herb teas to mellow myself out when that happens. Or at least I try to. Chamomile, tension tamer, etc.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Here's a question for you. I have been having pain in my stomach, middle for almost a year. I went to my doctor and he said it was stress. But last night when I went to buy my lotto ticket I bought some corn chips (a small bag), a small chocolate and two cookies. Today the pain is worse. Because I am not eating that stuff usually I wonder if that is what is causing the pain. Any ideas?
COULD BE!! Try to avoid the bad stuff
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
DO NOT FAST! It will make your body hold on to FAT and BURN MUSCLE!!

I WILL ALWAYS BE THE CHUBBY ONE! BUT I AM FAT AND FANTASTIC!!! Those skinny B****** WISH THEY COULD BE ME! GO OUT! Have fun!! Screw them
Old 04-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #384
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Don't skip enjoying time out. Especially with a loved one. I get told this a lot and I know it is true but it is hard to remember when I go out because I am SO self aware. NO ONE cares about the way you look as much as you do. I know you think everyone is thinking about how fat you look. Truth is, I doubt they even noticed and if they did. I doubt they gave it a second thought. Most people tend to be indifferent to who is around them.
The weight will come off. Stay strong. You are going to feel worse if you eat something bad. You can do this.

Quote:
Sound like the pain I get when I eat SF jello. Do you have a food sensitivity? High doses of fake sugar kills my stomach.
Quote:
Nooo more chocolate for you! I wish I had a cure for PMS grazing. I am going to need it soon. Hang in there. It will pass and you want to get on the other side with as little damage as possible.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.

Hoops, choose life. The diet will still be there, his birthday, not.

Quote:
Remember what Mim tells us, our sage; 'Be gentle with yourself.'

Quote:
fasting will slow you down even more, it just the water filling those fat cells because they are emptying themselves!

Quote:
Awwwww, Turan, a small lapse in a great journey, in the bigger (smaller) picture those chips won't matter.

Quote:
DO NOT FAST! It will make your body hold on to FAT and BURN MUSCLE!!

I WILL ALWAYS BE THE CHUBBY ONE! BUT I AM FAT AND FANTASTIC!!! Those skinny B****** WISH THEY COULD BE ME! GO OUT! Have fun!! Screw them
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #386
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE

Sound like the pain I get when I eat SF jello. Do you have a food sensitivity? High doses of fake sugar kills my stomach.

[/QUOTE]

Never had one before thought I have always been super picky. I am just going to eat clean from now on - limited junk and foods in as natural state as possible.

Last edited by bcgrown; 04-19-2013 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: oops
Old 04-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
COULD BE!! Try to avoid the bad stuff
I am going to have to eat clean from now on. Also, I am adding some vegies back in for awhile and see if that will stop me cheating.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #388
Junior LCF Member

You guys are an awesome bunch ! Thanks I appreciate it I will go bowling get some exercise! and eat a chicken grilled and a small house salad I know just the place to go I may never be skinny but I can be happy! xx love to all!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

DAMN THOSE OREO COOKIES AND MY TOM!!!

I went down the rabbit hole. I will restart tomorrow!!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I am going to have to eat clean from now on. Also, I am adding some vegies back in for awhile and see if that will stop me cheating.