Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 06:17 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Turandot
Stats: 395/Less/EVEN LESS!
WOE: Atkins/Nutritional Ketosis/STILLMAN to the finish
Start Date: Feb 21st 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riri View Post
You're right.. I will try to moderate instead starving myself then binge. Thanks, dear

YOU CAN DO IT!! even if it takes a while to lose dress sizes, the feeling of gaining more strength, energy, and endurance from exercise is the best reward ever!! lets forget about the evil scale for now and enjoy life

Why don't you take measurements? specially that you do some exercising (walking/running, and tennis) with the diet. I took my measurements 2 months ago but since I'm still out of town I don't know how many inches I've lost. Pretty exciting if you asked me! cause I do know for a fact that my clothes are getting loose!
The fact that I can run after being 395 for so LONG is a miracle to me!! For my height and career I don't have to be THIN but I MUST BE STRONG!!! 220 from 395 is a miracle to me! I have taken my measurement and this is the first time in my life that I have had a 36 inch waist. I have a loose skin issue that I would love to fix and tennis seems to firm it up a bit! I would LOVE to have some of it removed!!

Quote:
Its funny how we face a cursed number before every milestone! I remember even before starting Still's I couldn't go below 155 no matter what! (I originally started at 164 and did dukan/ low carb for a month or so) the next number was 148 then 142 and now its 137!
by this rate, 132 will be the last cursed number before reaching my goal.

and then I'll celebrate and overdo it for a week or so just to find myself back to 137 again! HAHAHA!!
I AM THE QUEEN OF THE STARVE AND BINGE!! UGH! I could drink just water for a week if I HAD TO! But I love to eat BAD HORRIBLE things. How long did it take you to get to 137? You've done so so well! you should be THRILLED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
On my way to bed but wanted to brag a bit. It was movie night tonight and I did not touch the popcorn. It was hard. I came so close to eating a bag. So happy I was strong enough to say no. Tough when everyone else is munching it around you.
WOW! YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!! I would have DIED. I love to eat popcorn at the movies! ESPECIALLY when you mix a bag of M&M's in it! Sweet and salty HEAVEN!!!

Last edited by Turandot; 04-14-2013 at 06:18 AM..
Turandot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2013, 06:45 AM   #272
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
When I was a small child, my mother used to find little teeth marks in the plastic covering the cheese. I still love it! Nectar of the Gods!

Quote:
Its funny how we face a cursed number before every milestone! I remember even before starting Still's I couldn't go below 155 no matter what! (I originally started at 164 and did dukan/ low carb for a month or so) the next number was 148 then 142 and now its 137!
by this rate, 132 will be the last cursed number before reaching my goal.

and then I'll celebrate and overdo it for a week or so just to find myself back to 137 again! HAHAHA!!
Riri you have come a long way, take it and run!!!!!!

Quote:
On my way to bed but wanted to brag a bit. It was movie night tonight and I did not touch the popcorn. It was hard. I came so close to eating a bag. So happy I was strong enough to say no. Tough when everyone else is munching it around you.
way to go you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
CC, this guy sounds like a monster... Unbelievable! How could he do that and to his own father? Cuckoo comes to mind!
he was acting out after the DWI manslaughter was coming to a head. And even after that Dad continued to support him. After awhile it became apparent that 'helping' him financially was enabling bad behaviour, but Dad didn't realize it until the end. It was his mission to help his kids succeed. Sometimes tough love is in order and you have to let them go their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
The fact that I can run after being 395 for so LONG is a miracle to me!! For my height and career I don't have to be THIN but I MUST BE STRONG!!! 220 from 395 is a miracle to me! I have taken my measurement and this is the first time in my life that I have had a 36 inch waist. I have a loose skin issue that I would love to fix and tennis seems to firm it up a bit! I would LOVE to have some of it removed!!

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE STARVE AND BINGE!! UGH! I could drink just water for a week if I HAD TO! But I love to eat BAD HORRIBLE things. How long did it take you to get to 137? You've done so so well! you should be THRILLED!

WOW! YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!! I would have DIED. I love to eat popcorn at the movies! ESPECIALLY when you mix a bag of M&M's in it! Sweet and salty HEAVEN!!!
Turan, you are your own hero! Be good to yourself!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Think Those Chemicals Have Been Tested?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/14/su...it_th_20130414
Old 04-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #274
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Mornin! I am down .4 today. Not fabulous but had I eaten popcorn last night I would be up 2 so I will take it! I am spending the day planting the 100 bulbs I bought and mowing the grass. Well making the husband mow the grass.

Quote:

220 from 395 is amazing! Do you run on Stillmans? I have a treadmill that I just got for my Birthday a couple weeks ago that I need to start using.
I worry about loose skin after I loose the weight. Especially my arms.
If they had M&Ms I would have cheated, that is just too much temptation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Think Those Chemicals Have Been Tested?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/14/su...it_th_20130414
That is just scary.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #275
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Mornin! I am down .4 today. Not fabulous but had I eaten popcorn last night I would be up 2 so I will take it! I am spending the day planting the 100 bulbs I bought and mowing the grass. Well making the husband mow the grass.

220 from 395 is amazing! Do you run on Stillmans? I have a treadmill that I just got for my Birthday a couple weeks ago that I need to start using.
I worry about loose skin after I loose the weight. Especially my arms.
If they had M&Ms I would have cheated, that is just too much temptation!

That is just scary.
I AM NOT 220 at all! THAT IS MY GOAL!!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #276
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pig2twig
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 25.4.12
Sorry ladies but I'm going to be a quitter :-( I've only lost 5lbs in a week which isn't enough payback for eating plain food all week! I am going to swing straight onto Atkins Induction - hopefully I'll be able to sustain that a bit longer. Another factor is I recently found out that low cal/low carb can affect Thyroid function so I think Stillman's is definitely not the one for me. Good luck everyone-hope you all get really skinny!!
Pig2twig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #277
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bcgrown
Stats: 193/130
WOE: Primal/paleo
Start Date: March 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig2twig View Post
Sorry ladies but I'm going to be a quitter :-( I've only lost 5lbs in a week which isn't enough payback for eating plain food all week! I am going to swing straight onto Atkins Induction - hopefully I'll be able to sustain that a bit longer. Another factor is I recently found out that low cal/low carb can affect Thyroid function so I think Stillman's is definitely not the one for me. Good luck everyone-hope you all get really skinny!!
Do whatever is right for you. Just let us know how you are doing!
bcgrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #278
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
OK, I have decided I will switch to South Beach phase 1 as of tomorrow. I only have about 5lbs to go and I am starting to think about maintenance. Also, I have to take in to account that 3 to 4lbs of water weight goes back on when I stop dieting so it might be that I need to drop close to 9lbs to allow for that. I'll see how I feel as the weight comes off. 5lbs really makes a difference at my current weight. My clothes are no longer tight but I have a pair of black skinnies (my goal pants) that are a little snug and I won't wear them unless they fit perfectly as they are wet/leather look and unforgiving. I'm going to weigh in the morning so that I can re familiarize myself with what works for me on SBD. Still plan to post here.:-)
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #279
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jcslim
Hi! Everyone I have been checking out this forum on and off and did my own research on the stillmans diet it really does work if followed correctly from what I read and is quite boring but you have to stick to it. I am starting
tomorrow bright and early. I already take vitamins and drink plenty of water I am currently on a two day water fast to detoxify and begin! I have a love hate relationship with the scale depending on which direction Lol I am at 177 lbs. I would like to lose 40 as my first goal then go onto the next phase of stillmans . I think eating the wrong carbs put me up on the scale and perhaps not enough protein also sugar messes with my insulin and those wacky female hormones I shop at whole foods so if there are any suggestions on foods to specifically purchase that would be awesome! Have a great day! Lose the weight - Gain happiness!
Jcslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcslim View Post
Hi! Everyone I have been checking out this forum on and off and did my own research on the stillmans diet it really does work if followed correctly from what I read and is quite boring but you have to stick to it. I am starting
tomorrow bright and early. I already take vitamins and drink plenty of water I am currently on a two day water fast to detoxify and begin! I have a love hate relationship with the scale depending on which direction Lol I am at 177 lbs. I would like to lose 40 as my first goal then go onto the next phase of stillmans . I think eating the wrong carbs put me up on the scale and perhaps not enough protein also sugar messes with my insulin and those wacky female hormones I shop at whole foods so if there are any suggestions on foods to specifically purchase that would be awesome! Have a great day! Lose the weight - Gain happiness!
and good luck! Stillman's does seem boring but I am going to try to eat to live, not live to eat and make food less important in my life.

I do cook with a wok using chicken broth or water instead of oil and I am marinating the chicken in apple cider vinegar and garlic. (may be the wrong vinegar but I'll see)
Old 04-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #281
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig2twig View Post
YOU are not a QUITTER!! You just have to find the plan that works for you. 5lbs in a week is FANTASTIC but you must do what is right for you! Keep us posted. WISHING YOU THE BEST!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #282
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Readytolose60
Stats: 196/181/130
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 1/26/2013
I agree...
Eating to live.i think I eat when I'm emotional..what kinds of things help you guys when your stressed? Eat to live....tomorrow I hit it hard. I am at 190lb. I was 180 two months ago but have been eating SO much cause of my emotions. Anyway back at it tommorrow. Yay! I'm excited...just have to try and not be irritable.
Readytolose60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #283
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Readytolose60
Stats: 196/181/130
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 1/26/2013
I'm committing to 24 day stillmans. For starters! Glad to be back,hope everyone's doing well!
Readytolose60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #284
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
WELCOME!! You will do great with this plan!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #285
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OK, I have decided I will switch to South Beach phase 1 as of tomorrow. I only have about 5lbs to go and I am starting to think about maintenance. Also, I have to take in to account that 3 to 4lbs of water weight goes back on when I stop dieting so it might be that I need to drop close to 9lbs to allow for that. I'll see how I feel as the weight comes off. 5lbs really makes a difference at my current weight. My clothes are no longer tight but I have a pair of black skinnies (my goal pants) that are a little snug and I won't wear them unless they fit perfectly as they are wet/leather look and unforgiving. I'm going to weigh in the morning so that I can re familiarize myself with what works for me on SBD. Still plan to post here.:-)
YOU MADE YOUR GOAL!!!!! :jump joy:

SO happy for you!! WAY TO GO. Do whatever you need to do. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #286
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Turan. I don't like to go on about it in case I come across as, I don't know big headed but it does feel good to be slim. It took a while to get my head in the right place but I did and in total I have lost around 50lbs (Still have 5 to go). The best thing is not having to hide behind baggy clothes. I actually look good in clothes! Even turn heads, lol! Stillman's really works!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #287
Major LCF Poster!

Just want to say... Guys, you really can do this! I was a pathetic dieter. At times I thought I would never make it. When the task seemed to big I set mini goals and I got there in the end! If I can do it, anyone can, really!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #288
Senior LCF Member

Make Me Slim you give us hope and confidence. I am so proud of you! Now I just have to get my head around things and do it.

Ready, I not only eat when I am emotional but also when I am bored. I just keep eating. I am making the decision to exercise daily and take better care of myself.

Turan, thank you so much for being such a great cheerleader
Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FattyPatty
Stats: 233.5---->125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: July 1, 2014
MMS...before you bail would you mind telling us what a typical menu was for you during your weight loss and how long did you do the QWL or did you transition to something else?

Sorry, not trying to pry, just wanting to kinda get some ideas of what others who have been successful did in order to make goal.

Oh and CONGRATS! Way to stick with it!

FP
FattyPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #290
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
MMS do stay aboard and post what you are eating....wet look skinnies, you vixen, you!

Quote:
welcome JC and great ending sentence, I love that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown;16372476
and good luck! Stillman's does seem boring but I am going to try to eat to live, not live to eat and make food less important in my life.

I do cook with a wok using chicken broth or water instead of oil and I am marinating the chicken in apple cider vinegar and garlic. (may be the wrong vinegar but I'll see)
oh bc that soundss lovely, mmmmmmmm

Quote:
Make Me Slim you give us hope and confidence. I am so proud of you! Now I just have to get my head around things and do it.

Ready, I not only eat when I am emotional but also when I am bored. I just keep eating. I am making the decision to exercise daily and take better care of myself.

I second that one, love her!

not hungry much today, had a three egg omelette with mushrooms, swiss and bacon. I knew I would need it for energy because I had to go get a load of hay, which I load and unload myself. Those 50 pound bags of grain never get any lighter..........

watching the end of the Masters, imagine Angel Cabrera, a poor kid who left home at ten years old and caddied to live. His son is caddying for him today.
A wealthy patron of the golf club bought him his first set of clubs and still backs him today. Great story.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #291
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Can't believe I haven't posted since 2 days ago. What on earth?!?

Welcome newcomers! The more the merrier!

P2T: I think 5 pounds in a week is great! Good job! I agree that it's pretty boring eats, though. I hope you find what's right for you. Good luck!!

MMS: Congrats on getting close enough to start maintenance eating!

CC: Your house choices look de-vine!! I hope things go smoothly for you and your mum.

Bratty: Great job passing up on the popcorn! You rock!!

Yesterday was a down day for me, so calories were low (could've been lower):

B: turkey kielbasa, protein coffee
L: rotiss leg/thigh w/o skin, 1T ranch
D: haddock fillet, 1/2T sf cocktail sauce

Total cals: 696

Today I am taking a calculated risk, as tomorrow is the halfway point weigh-in for the BL contest. In an effort to get my calories up today, I went to Five Guys for an early lunch. Kinda greasy, but I think I needed it. (TMI: It did result in some, ahem, action in the bathroom today, so that was a good thing...). Today:

B: egg cream capp, 2 sausage links, skinless chicken thigh
L: bunless little cheeseburger
S: grilled chicken strips (Perdue short cuts), pb-chocolate protein shake
D: 8oz shrimp, 1T sf cocktail sauce

Even with the fatty foods I had earlier, I've been making up for it with lots of protein, so my percentages today actually look pretty good. And the bonus is that my calories are up to 1200 for the day. If I can figure out how to add a little more before it gets too late in the evening, I'll do it.

So, my weight has been creeping down pretty steadily all week, even with TOM, so I'm really impressed with Stillman's right now, since I always show an increase when TOM's around.

Excited for tomorrow's weigh-in. If you haven't joined us in the April weekly weigh-in thread, stop over there tomorrow. See you there!!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #292
Junior LCF Member

Thank you for the welcome I went shopping yippee! I am so excited to lose weight I bought organic eggs and a
rotisserie chicken naked it says so no salt just the breast and lean ground turkey breast I will shape into quarter pound burgers and a New York strip trimmed and a small piece. I skipped the low fat cottage cheese for now perhaps I will see as I go along. I see everyone has found their way that works for them I need to find mine.I happen to binge terribly right before TOM and I am approaching it so I bought a dark chocolate raspberry bar 50%cocoa content called chocolove Belgian chocolate a 1/3 of the bar is 15 total carb fat is 10 g and is 90 calories I will not eat a 1/3 Lol probably one square and I bought a bag of snapea crisps baked the calories for 22 peas are130 60 from fat 15 g of carb
Sodium 100 mg I just bought them in case I hope I can be good like brattys I love popcorn and m&ms Lol I am almost done with my weekend water fast I look forward to breakfast I also am looking forward to losing weight with all of you as well!

"If you keep eating like you were, you will stay the way you are "
Old 04-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #293
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: paleopaleo
Stats: 162/on my way/130
WOE: Lean protein, greens and exercise
Wow, can't believe how much I missed in the last three days! You ladies are so kind and accepting of each other and I just want to give a special shout out to Turan and others who always make the time to give personal and optimistic support. It really is so wonderful to see that warmth and positivity radiating through this thread. You all rock!!
paleopaleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #294
Senior LCF Member

Going well here. I feel very proud of myself. I managed to stay on target all weekend, even when the rest of the family was noshing on home-made goat's cheese pizza with artichokes and sun-dried tomato - my absolute fave. I also made a decadent, creamy dessert for them and was able to just stick to my special Stills-friendly hot chocolate.

It helps that my husband, son and mom are all being super supportive and encouraging. I also feel like my big, green salads, sardine breakfasts and supplements are helping me stay on track so much better this time round. Or maybe I'm just finally in the right head space to see this through to the end for once. Anyway, whatever the case, I'm getting lots of rest, good nutrition and regular exercise and that seems like a sustainable strategy to me.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #295
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
You are doing awesomely Turan! I hope you won't be offended by this comment, but I have to say, you must be built so differently from me. I know you say you're not at your goal yet, but you look positively svelte in your promotional photos and you obviously have a lovely, small waist. I carry all my weight in my butt, belly and boobs and any weight I gain is really obvious. I can see why you say your goal weight is higher than average - you can certainly pull it off!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #296
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Down 1 pound today. Today is day 7. I will weigh again in the morning to get a number for my first week on. So far I feel really good this week. I even spent all of yesterday doing yard work and getting my new bulbs planted. My poor leg muscles are so sore today. Me and advil are best friends today.
I realized today that I have been doing Stillmans off and on for about 5 years. That is terrible! Oh how I hope this is finally the time I do not sabotage myself.

Quote:
I am so happy to see you get close to goal again. I can't wait till I can rock some cute and sexy clothes. I am still hiding in baggies.

Quote:
Welcome! You will do great on Stillmans if you can do a 2 day water fast. I could never go that long without eating something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytolose60 View Post
I'm committing to 24 day stillmans. For starters! Glad to be back,hope everyone's doing well!
Welcome back! 24 days is a great stretch to remain on the diet. Stay strong, you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleopaleo View Post
Going well here. I feel very proud of myself. I managed to stay on target all weekend, even when the rest of the family was noshing on home-made goat's cheese pizza with artichokes and sun-dried tomato - my absolute fave. I also made a decadent, creamy dessert for them and was able to just stick to my special Stills-friendly hot chocolate.

It helps that my husband, son and mom are all being super supportive and encouraging. I also feel like my big, green salads, sardine breakfasts and supplements are helping me stay on track so much better this time round. Or maybe I'm just finally in the right head space to see this through to the end for once. Anyway, whatever the case, I'm getting lots of rest, good nutrition and regular exercise and that seems like a sustainable strategy to me.
Congrats on staying a week with all that temptation! It is tough when everyone else is eating yummy things. My husband is doing Stillmans so it makes it a little easier on me. (when he isn't sneaking into something)
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #297
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Thanks bcgrown. Keep at it, it works!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:17 PM   #298
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyPatty View Post
MMS...before you bail would you mind telling us what a typical menu was for you during your weight loss and how long did you do the QWL or did you transition to something else?

Sorry, not trying to pry, just wanting to kinda get some ideas of what others who have been successful did in order to make goal.

Oh and CONGRATS! Way to stick with it!

FP
Hi Patty, I'm not going anywhere. No probs I'll try and give you an idea. I ate lots of salmon. Its higher fat than some fish but I seem to lose more weight when I eat oily fish. I would always have a small amount of tartare sauce with it because I really need my food to be interesting or I get bored. Chili (I put fresh chili on everything) tiger prawns with chives and lemongrass. Curried prawns, curried chicken. cod (sometimes in a prawn soup). Tinned tuna with a little light mayo and chives. Fillet steak, chicken breast for stir fry and soup as well as grilled and baked. Pork tenderloin, bacon (I had no problems with bacon) which I enjoyed with fried eggs (one cal spray). I used A LOT of fresh herbs for cooking and also in my tuna mix. Yep, I put chives in practically everything... Ham omelettes, tuna fish cakes etc. I also used a lot of fresh thyme, coriander, marjoram and basil. I don't like cottage cheese so I allowed a small amount of LF cheese a day, different types depending on what I was cooking. I was failing miserably before I found the Stillman diet. I could not lose on Atkins. Its hard to say how long I followed stillman's because if I am honest I was off plan more than on but whenever I stuck to plan I would have good losses. The best thing I did was stop weighing myself so I could not get upset by fluctuating numbers. The weight just seemed to melt once I did this. Oh and when I was off plan I tried to keep it as low carb as possible. Hope this helps.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #299
Junior LCF Member

Paleo your diet seems very healthy and somewhat like the Mediterranean diet! Brattys fasting is difficult but two months ago I had a concussion and lost my appetite for a week and sustained only on water. Besides losing some weight my skin cleared up and my headaches vanished! now I only fast for two days to detox . I started my day with water and vitamins a soft boiled egg and black coffee.lunch was skinless chicken breast half of it water and that pomegranate green tea that was recommended here also the unsweetened westbrae ketchup thank you for the wonderful suggestions! Dinner is left over chicken breast and small steak and my peppermint tea it really tastes great ! Everyone is getting more exercise than me on here Lol I better get my bum moving I will take my bike out tomorrow after fasting I am usually exhausted I am going to cuddle up with my kitten Lol have a great monday!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #300
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
MMS do stay aboard and post what you are eating....wet look skinnies, you vixen, you!

welcome JC and great ending sentence, I love that!

oh bc that soundss lovely, mmmmmmmm

I second that one, love her!

not hungry much today, had a three egg omelette with mushrooms, swiss and bacon. I knew I would need it for energy because I had to go get a load of hay, which I load and unload myself. Those 50 pound bags of grain never get any lighter..........

watching the end of the Masters, imagine Angel Cabrera, a poor kid who left home at ten years old and caddied to live. His son is caddying for him today.
A wealthy patron of the golf club bought him his first set of clubs and still backs him today. Great story.
Ha! I know! They are very nice not at all tacky like they sound.