Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ChaoticGood
Stats: 211/199.7/150
WOE: Atkins/ Stillman
Start Date: March 2, 2013
Lurker turned LCF Noob. Stillman's Day 1!

Hi everyone,
This site keeps coming up as I research low carb options so I've finally decided to upgrade my lurker status to noobie member status.

I finally decided to start this diet as I currently weigh 211 pounds (at 5'3) and that's the biggest I've been besides how much I weighed at the end of my last pregnancy (and even then, I was only a few pounds heavier than this). I guess I've been in denial as to how big I was getting. Saw a pic of myself someone tagged me in on FB and I was like ... mother of... are you serious? It's even kinda tough to write this!

So anyway, I've done Atkins before and slimmed down a little bit even though I was a cheating jerk. My twin sister lost 28 pounds in the first month of Atkins. I'd like to start with Stillman's to wake my butt up and get on track.

Today is my first day. I've only had some eggs and grilled chicken, a cup of black coffee, and tons of water. I look forward to meeting some like-minded folks in the same boat as I am.
ChaoticGood is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Hi Chaotic! You will do great on Stillmans! We will try to post to you here, but if you join the monthly thread - Marching pounds away or something like that - you will get more support. This is a great place to be!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ChaoticGood
Stats: 211/199.7/150
WOE: Atkins/ Stillman
Start Date: March 2, 2013
Thank you

I'll check it out. Made it through the week but cheated with a salad AND veggies for dinner one night.
ChaoticGood is offline   Reply With Quote