Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GidgetPiecukonis
Stats: 220/215/199
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: October 2013
Need inspiration. :-(

Well I tried Stillman's and liked it except I always felt super tired and shaky and my heart would always pound. Lost weight easily though. I was worried about the above effects I was having and so switched to Weight Watchers and even though I have stuck with it 110% I have not lost a single pound. UGH I am eating about 1200 cals a day and choosing non-processed foods, fresh fruits, and salads. I am at my wits end.

I read on here about Stillman's losers losing 5 lbs a week and more the first week. I think somthing is wrong with me because while others on Stillman's lost like 10 lbs plus the first week....I lost like 5. Others lose approximately 5 lbs a week on Stillman's....I lose like 2. UGGGHHH Is my metabolism shot or what?

I have a cruise in 10 months. I am 210 and holding steady down from 228 over the last 2.5 months. I WANT to be about 140-160 by the cruise...Nov 1st. Should I give Stillman's another shot? Will it come off that fast? What about those weird symptoms I was having...is that common?
GidgetPiecukonis is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. I would ask the dr. about your heart pounding. Do you take supplements? It could be from that. Why don't you try the stillman's diet that is mostly low fat meat with some low carb veggies? Most of us don't maintain a 5 pound a week loss. It is more like 2-3 after we have been on it for awhile. If you can feel good while on Stills and therefore stay on it, you will begin to drop weight consistently and your body will shrink.
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GidgetPiecukonis
Stats: 220/215/199
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: October 2013
Thank you! Yes, I will try that...the low fat meats with some low carb veggies. I am not on any supplements other than a daily multivitamin and also birth control pills but I have been on them for a while. My BP shot up while on Stillmans too for some odd reason. I am just determined to get this weight off though!
GidgetPiecukonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GidgetPiecukonis View Post
Thank you! Yes, I will try that...the low fat meats with some low carb veggies. I am not on any supplements other than a daily multivitamin and also birth control pills but I have been on them for a while. My BP shot up while on Stillmans too for some odd reason. I am just determined to get this weight off though!
How much salt were you eating? That makes my blood pressure go up! and I love salt That was the hardest thing for me to give up... salty snacks

I also did WW to before switching over to stills! I would make bad choices though like saving all my points and then having ice cream haha
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote