Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Excuse me if you've already answered this. . but. .

Turkey Bacon? Thoughts? too much sodium? Nitrates? . . according the the package it is pressed formed turkey. . What the heck? IDK..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2013, 03:29 AM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning losers! Got up early. Making bacon for my boys! I skipped as I have a juicy chicken breast which I shall Devore later at work . Gotta try to listen to my stomach instead of my nose ! I'm not hungry it just smells like I am. The plan: two cooked chickens breasts with hotsauce/vinegar. Two eggs and two tuna packets for work. Hopefully I won't need all that but I feel a little better if I have my security blanket/suit of armour with me. One never knows when actual hunger will strike and I plan to be prepared!

Dustin: come out and play-it's your turn to lead the cheer!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Omg it's Fat Tuesday! Tis ok. I will be celebrating whittling Wednesday. . Fat free Friday . Skinny Saturday and sexy Sunday ! Thirsty Thursday? Um ok ill just skip Thursday this week!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:34 AM   #184
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Packzi pack over 1000 calories each!! They are so not worth it. Made with lard just an FYI .
Old 02-12-2013, 04:28 AM   #185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Omg it's Fat Tuesday! Tis ok. I will be celebrating whittling Wednesday. . Fat free Friday . Skinny Saturday and sexy Sunday ! Thirsty Thursday? Um ok ill just skip Thursday this week!

ugh, never tried paczi, they look and seem soooo gross.....just imagine one glued to each thigh, picture it in your mind, not worth it.........
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

45 minutes away..................great food

Saratoga Springs' The Parting Glass honored as among top Irish pubs worldwide - saratogian.com
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 AM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IM, the turkey bacon has twice the salt of regular. Do the real uncured natural. Otherwise you'll just crave the real thing. Take bacon over paczi any day........
Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #188
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BucketGirl24
Hi guys. I had a disasterous weekend. Blah! The Stillman's book officially came in the mail. It's so tiny. I love turkey bacon, I'm thinking about picking some up at the store in a couple of weeks.
BucketGirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #189
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BucketGirl24
I hope you have an amazing time at Disney!
BucketGirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #190
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
Lean beef. Am sticking to this no salt business. No excuses. Double dosing on Epsom salts 2nite. Scaringly constipated. Have a nice eve y'all!
Candy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #191
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi guys! I'm back! Eating Stills for the last couple of weeks-well a bit of salad too. Dunno, I just seem not to be able to do it without veggies anymore(lack of willpower probs!!)

I've gotta change my stats unfortunately!!! I'm about 128-133 at the moment( or I was a couple of weeks ago) I went a bit mad with exercise and eating basically nothing apart from a cuppa soup in the evenings (I don't even like them!!) and dropped a fair amount of weight. It did me no good really, especially in the face and chest. Ugly old habits reared their ugly heads. I moved home for a while and it did me good-figure wise not so much!! But I was happy and ate a lot of home cooking. Also ate a lot of rubbish over Christmas too though so I put on a bit more weight than I'd like. More than that I just feel 'wobbly' sooo it's back to the 'diet' 100%-- this weight just has to come off again. I feel too 'solid'. I know I'm still a healthy weight and probably am still slim but I really hate every gram of fat on me!! Interestingly my clothes still fit me--apart from a few pairs of very skinny jeans. I really really want to wear them again!!
So you're stuck with me for a while!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #192
Big Yapper!!!!

Cc--I'm so so sorry about your Dad. Your poor Mum too. I was readind all the months I missed.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #193
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketGirl24 View Post
Hi guys. I had a disasterous weekend. Blah! The Stillman's book officially came in the mail. It's so tiny. I love turkey bacon, I'm thinking about picking some up at the store in a couple of weeks.
Bucket. . do not fret. . .I'm in the same boat but the fat police and woosh fairy shall save thee..

Stick to it. . and we will Rock!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketGirl24 View Post
I hope you have an amazing time at Disney!
If I ever get there. . they keep changing my plans (my boys. .). . Did I mention. . my boy refuses to skip the prom over Disney! Sheessh. .I don't get it. .
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
IM, the turkey bacon has twice the salt of regular. Do the real uncured natural. Otherwise you'll just crave the real thing. Take bacon over paczi any day........
I may have tried one once Packzi. . many years ago . .and I was not impressed. . Bacon rules!!

but the other thing that strikes me funny about Fat tuesday. . I'm always on a diet. . every stinking year!!! Well. . this is it. . the last year I'm doing this. If I'm not successful. . I'm gonna embrace my flabiness and enjoy it for what it is. . Well Earned mommy Curves!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Cc--I'm so so sorry about your Dad. Your poor Mum too. I was readind all the months I missed.
Ahh. .Me too. . I'm going to have to read back to 'catch' up. . .
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #197
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok. .half way through a perfect day 2. . . Go. . go. .go. . (cuz Dustin won't cheer me on. . ). . I can do this. . i can. . i can. .

come on Cupcake. . let's get our groove on!!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #198
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Readytolose60
Stats: 196/181/130
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 1/26/2013
I am stalling again! Grrrrrggghhhha! Do you guys eat a fair amount of ketchup? It just makes everything so much better so I hope I'm not stalling cause of that. How many calories do you guys consume in a day on the strict stillmans?
Readytolose60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #199
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi ready to lose!!!!!! Staaaaaay awaaaaay from ketchup--it has loads of sugar!! (I presume it's the same in the US!) Use mustard or lots of people use hot sauce! Try if you can and just eat everything plain, I know it's hard but firstly it'll just kill your apetite and cravings, (i mean seriously there's a limit to how many plain chicken breast you're gonna want to eat!) and secondly plain works best and quickest!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #200
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dominais
Stats: 265/200/130
Start Date: Restart 1/28/13
I fell off completely yesterday, I won't even say what I ate. Hormonal cravings really get me!

I'm not going to carb crazy today but I will probably have some veggies I wouldn't on still's and get back at it tomorrow. So disappointed in myself - I won't even look at the scale!
dominais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Readytolose60
Stats: 196/181/130
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 1/26/2013
Getting there arrrgghh okay I will find some hot sauce...I love ketchup...I think I'm stalling due to ketchup. You've lost alot. How long has it taken you!?
Readytolose60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #202
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dominais
Stats: 265/200/130
Start Date: Restart 1/28/13
I guess I have to post a whole lot more to add this to my signatures - but I was pretty pleased to have made a ticker. I feel a lot better when I look at it this way. I may not be perfect, but I've come a long way and stayed here even without Stillman's!

dominais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I had a feeling you were around.....seriously, you really had me worried tho. Must subscribe to the Irish Times obits......

Home with mum and the Cadburys did you in over the hols....screw it, she's the only Mum you've got, a handful of drama like us all but still your mum. Forgive your skinny self and move on.

Quote:
I may have tried one once Packzi. . many years ago . .and I was not impressed. . Bacon rules!!

but the other thing that strikes me funny about Fat tuesday. . I'm always on a diet. . every stinking year!!! Well. . this is it. . the last year I'm doing this. If I'm not successful. . I'm gonna embrace my flabiness and enjoy it for what it is. . Well Earned mommy Curves!!!
awwwwww honey, don't give in now.......

Quote:
Ahh. .Me too. . I'm going to have to read back to 'catch' up. . .
yep he passed this very day in September, he died in my mothers arms and the last thing he heard was her screaming I love you don't go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytolose60 View Post
I am stalling again! Grrrrrggghhhha! Do you guys eat a fair amount of ketchup? It just makes everything so much better so I hope I'm not stalling cause of that. How many calories do you guys consume in a day on the strict stillmans?
411.........get Heinz low sugar ketchup if you must

Quote:
Hi ready to lose!!!!!! Staaaaaay awaaaaay from ketchup--it has loads of sugar!! (I presume it's the same in the US!) Use mustard or lots of people use hot sauce! Try if you can and just eat everything plain, I know it's hard but firstly it'll just kill your apetite and cravings, (i mean seriously there's a limit to how many plain chicken breast you're gonna want to eat!) and secondly plain works best and quickest!
the living proof........the mustard queen..........honestly, yellow mustard is sooooo underrated, it's divine......lather in the Baathampe half sour slices..........yep, real Brook ah leen (Brooklyn NY) Jewish dills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominais View Post
I fell off completely yesterday, I won't even say what I ate. Hormonal cravings really get me!

I'm not going to carb crazy today but I will probably have some veggies I wouldn't on still's and get back at it tomorrow. So disappointed in myself - I won't even look at the scale!

love, don't loathe...........a sidestep in the path to glory

Quote:
I guess I have to post a whole lot more to add this to my signatures - but I was pretty pleased to have made a ticker. I feel a lot better when I look at it this way. I may not be perfect, but I've come a long way and stayed here even without Stillman's!

now THAT'S a good attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!

strict today, two chik fingers (naked no breading) wolfed for bfast, taco salad with ff cheddar for lunch (awful but fat free, even the cats won;t eat it)

and then

Mum gets an email fron the lawyer about the stepkids 'demands' from the supposed estate

artwork, jewelry, stocks blah blah (their mother for years has pumped them to think he was worth billions and holding out on them)

so I wrote our lawyer and yes this is a copy and paste; he must think I am revolting

'BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG too funny!

Robert, Mom is in shock, she will call you later. It doesn't matter what they want, he left everything all to Mom, right?'

to which he replied

'You are correct, other than the $1,000 to each of them. It’s really a nuisance issue'

after which I had to talk her down like the passenger now flying the plane after the pilot has a stroke for two hours to calm her down............

thank you Lord Bacchus for your gift of wine........the modern girls answer to Xanax

Last edited by CCGirl; 02-12-2013 at 02:50 PM..
Old 02-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG Domi, is that right 265 to 190 ???????????????

da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow how liberating is that! Dang near half the woman you were ! GO YOU!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

nagging mums, PITA beaus and hubbies, pets behaving badly, midnight cravings, days when you didn't give a crap, weeks when food ruled, it's all a ball of nothing babes.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Mum gets an email fron the lawyer about the stepkids 'demands' from the supposed estate

artwork, jewelry, stocks blah blah (their mother for years has pumped them to think he was worth billions and holding out on them)

so I wrote our lawyer and yes this is a copy and paste; he must think I am revolting

'BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG too funny!

Robert, Mom is in shock, she will call you later. It doesn't matter what they want, he left everything all to Mom, right?'

to which he replied

'You are correct, other than the $1,000 to each of them. It’s really a nuisance issue'

:
FYI a house in terrible need of repair and some ugly bronze statues do not an estate make LMAO
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #207
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytolose60 View Post
Getting there arrrgghh okay I will find some hot sauce...I love ketchup...I think I'm stalling due to ketchup. You've lost alot. How long has it taken you!?
I lost 100lbs in the first year, literally nearly to the day. After that it sloooooowed waaaay down. I think the next year I lost maybe 25? But my body changed a lot in that year and the next.
It feels so long ago now that I can barely remember!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #208
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Wow--you've lost loads!!!! Congrats!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #209
Big Yapper!!!!

[QUOTE=CCGirl;16255638]I had a feeling you were around.....seriously, you really had me worried tho. Must subscribe to the Irish Times obits......
Old 02-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #210
Big Yapper!!!!

My god--it just took me an age to remember how to get the smileys---i've been away far too long!!!!