Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #481
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,710
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
snow day, here..

and it was beautiful. . Heavy snow but warm. .everything looked so fresh and untouched. . I love that!! I am sure when I get home. . I'll have duck prints, dog prints and kid prints along with a few snowmen to gaze at. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #482
Junior LCF Member
 
Jenn2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 12
Gallery: Jenn2b
Stats: 256/245/125
WOE: Stillman/Atkins
Start Date: April 2012/Restart Feb. 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome IM, I am feelin' more optimistic today too...hmm don't know why, but I'll take it!! I think the sun finally being out this morning has a lot to do w/ it for me. It really is true sometimes that ''The sun will come out tomorrow...'' ;D
Jenn2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,710
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn2b View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome IM, I am feelin' more optimistic today too...hmm don't know why, but I'll take it!! I think the sun finally being out this morning has a lot to do w/ it for me. It really is true sometimes that ''The sun will come out tomorrow...'' ;D
And the sun does always come out. . doesn't it? Well.. real test. . I'm going home and have to cook ((((again)))). . plus I have a ton of groceries as they were predicting a lot of snow so I went last night. . stocked up so the kiddies won't be hungry. . not that we didn't already have a ton. . I'm somewhat of a hoarding.. (goodness.. did I say that out loud? I'll deny it if you tell anyone. . ) but I do the coupon thing. . so I only have to "big" shop about once a month to get the essentials. . .yesterday's haul was a lot of frozen dinners, and lots of fresh produce. . I put in a roast last night. . took out a turkey (to make room in the freezer) and marinated some chicken.. I should be good with meat. . just have to assemble some meals so I can step away from the kitchen. . .OK. .here I go.. wish me luck!!!
__________________
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "O Crap.. She's up!!!
Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #484
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Clean out Fridge and Pantry - check, Grocery shop and buy MEAT - check, Prepare meat so that food is at the ready when hungry - check, Cut down on Caffeine, ummm trying but the Headache is BAD, Drink more water - trying, Don't get discouraged over little to no weight loss - too late But this is a NEW week - looking forward to NEXT Wednesdays weigh-in.
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #485
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Cool, Shar, sounds like you are back in the groove!

OMG rain, I wish..........it is still snowing..........we are at least a foot by now.

Then again, shoveling is good excersize........ow, my back.....
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #486
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
MMS, I would love to see your place.......


Have one just like it!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Screwed up today but if I stay on plan for the rest of the week, I'm still winning. Night, night guys.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #488
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Had a stressful exam today and then went for an ice cream. I am just gonna move past and stay on plan the rest of the day and not think that the day is a dwash just cuz I had 1 slip up..... Making hard boiled eggs as I type this... I am having an egg day cuz there are eggs in ice cream right!? hahah

does anyone ever make deviled eggs? I have never tried them before but I think I am gonna give them a try tonight and see how they are.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #489
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Shh I am just slinking in and hoping no one noticed I was gone. lol

You know the story... had a special occasion come up and I was bad for far too long.

Today is day one.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #490
Senior LCF Member
 
gungadinn1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 884
Gallery: gungadinn1997
WOE: atkins
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Just a flyby for me....tried one of the low carb chocolate chip cookies I made for DH...he loved them, I was not impressed! Other than that, still going strong on Stillman's! I lurk lots and post little, but am always around! Down another 2 pounds today...only hit 325 calories yesterday! No appetite at all! Hungrier today or maybe I just convinced myself I was?!

Keep up the great work everyone! Remember sometimes all you can do is focus on just one minute at a time!

Kim
gungadinn1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #491
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Have one just like it!
LOL I know, I was looking at your purchases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Had a stressful exam today and then went for an ice cream. I am just gonna move past and stay on plan the rest of the day and not think that the day is a dwash just cuz I had 1 slip up..... Making hard boiled eggs as I type this... I am having an egg day cuz there are eggs in ice cream right!? hahah

does anyone ever make deviled eggs? I have never tried them before but I think I am gonna give them a try tonight and see how they are.
OMG deviled eggs are da bomb!!!!!!!! You sooooo must try them!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Shh I am just slinking in and hoping no one noticed I was gone. lol

You know the story... had a special occasion come up and I was bad for far too long.

Today is day one.
{{{{{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}}}}}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungadinn1997 View Post
Just a flyby for me....tried one of the low carb chocolate chip cookies I made for DH...he loved them, I was not impressed! Other than that, still going strong on Stillman's! I lurk lots and post little, but am always around! Down another 2 pounds today...only hit 325 calories yesterday! No appetite at all! Hungrier today or maybe I just convinced myself I was?!

Keep up the great work everyone! Remember sometimes all you can do is focus on just one minute at a time!

Kim
K I can't find SF choc chips anywhere, do tell where you got them!



good night skinnies! and yes, it's still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill me now!!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #492
Senior LCF Member
 
gungadinn1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 884
Gallery: gungadinn1997
WOE: atkins
Start Date: April 1, 2013
They are sugar free Hershey's and I got them at walmart!
gungadinn1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:28 PM   #493
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post


OMG deviled eggs are da bomb!!!!!!!! You sooooo must try them!!!!!!

good night skinnies! and yes, it's still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill me now!!!!!!!!!!
I tried them and they were great! I make eat these every day on stills!

It has been melty here the last couple days I would like some snow!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:23 PM   #494
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I tried them and they were great! I make eat these every day on stills!

It has been melty here the last couple days I would like some snow!
I have not made deviled eggs in forever. What recipe dd you use? I never know how much mayo etc to put in them.

Snow? pffft. We have no gotten more than an inch or two in the last couple of years.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #495
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I have not made deviled eggs in forever. What recipe dd you use? I never know how much mayo etc to put in them.

Snow? pffft. We have no gotten more than an inch or two in the last couple of years.
I halved the recipe below but I put a little too much mayo in so I would have gotten sick of them after about 3 eggs at a time but other than that they were great! I also used white wine vinegar because thats all I had but with such a small amount it wasn't really noticeable

6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
¼ cup Light Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
½ teaspoon white vinegar
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Paprika for garnish
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 AM   #496
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,710
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Drat woke up late and now feel
Like poo! Must get it together. Good day yesterday actually lost but was pretty much in starvation mode! Ill take it lol. Down is down but I will feel better when it says 170's. that will really be down ! Happy day losers

Last edited by IM2fat; 02-28-2013 at 03:56 AM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:30 AM   #497
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! Happy last day of February! I am bummed though - it is snowing/icing so I won't be able to walk to the office. I was looking forward to doing that. Maybe I should go downstairs and walk on the treadmill, eh?

I'm feeling good about going into March. I thought back to what I was eating during my 10 pound February - lots of ground beef. I switched to chicken, and started having a hard time staying on plan. I was losing well with the beef so, lesson learned.

Hey CC - How 'bout: Marching to weightloss in March the Stillman's way?
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:40 AM   #498
Junior LCF Member
 
Apache75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Gallery: Apache75
Stats: 183/169.4/135
WOE: lowfat lowcarb
Start Date: restart Feb. 2013
Mar, I think I will make deviled eggs today!
Yay IM!
Mim, that sounds like a great idea, I like beef better too.

I was being negative again this morning and almost did not check the scale being so tired of it's staying the same. But I got on and it was 169.8!! It is funny how that little number change can turn the day around. I really have been feeling negative lately. I can't get rid of my cold, I have a tooth ache AND dieting?
I am going to try to work with this erased hunger thing and eat more simply. I am not a simple cook, I jazz the heck out of every fat free-ish meal. If you are doing a Stillmans type diet you mean business! I will wedge this fat off whether it wants to go or not! (heh there is my pep talk for today!)
Apache75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #499
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
LOL I know, I was looking at your purchases!



OMG deviled eggs are da bomb!!!!!!!! You sooooo must try them!!!!!!



{{{{{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}}}}}}



K I can't find SF choc chips anywhere, do tell where you got them!



good night skinnies! and yes, it's still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill me now!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! Hahaha! Stalking me now are ya! Better make sure I don't buy anything naughty.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #500
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I tried them and they were great! I make eat these every day on stills!

It has been melty here the last couple days I would like some snow!
Never made them. Its seems like too much hard work. What do you do? dig out the middle and then put it all back! I just mash with a little mustard.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:09 AM   #501
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I halved the recipe below but I put a little too much mayo in so I would have gotten sick of them after about 3 eggs at a time but other than that they were great! I also used white wine vinegar because thats all I had but with such a small amount it wasn't really noticeable

6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
¼ cup Light Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
½ teaspoon white vinegar
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Paprika for garnish
Aha, I'll stick with egg mash but try this recipe.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:36 AM   #502
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
coming up to 3.30pm. So tired, awake at 6 as usual but did not sleep well. Want to make some oopsies (Atkin style rolls) later, we shall see. Got the shopping in now looking at the housework, ughh. Soon time to collect DS. Why do I have to dust everyday! It builds up soo quickly. DD will pop in later and help with the heavier chores as back is sore and Fibro has turned up the heat. Totally pants but on plan!

Last edited by makemeslim; 02-28-2013 at 07:58 AM..
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #503
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Day one complete. Lost 2.4 pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I halved the recipe below but I put a little too much mayo in so I would have gotten sick of them after about 3 eggs at a time but other than that they were great! I also used white wine vinegar because thats all I had but with such a small amount it wasn't really noticeable

6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
¼ cup Light Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
½ teaspoon white vinegar
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Paprika for garnish

Thank you! I will make it when I start to struggle. It can be a little treat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache75 View Post
Mar, I think I will make deviled eggs today!
Yay IM!
Mim, that sounds like a great idea, I like beef better too.

I was being negative again this morning and almost did not check the scale being so tired of it's staying the same. But I got on and it was 169.8!! It is funny how that little number change can turn the day around. I really have been feeling negative lately. I can't get rid of my cold, I have a tooth ache AND dieting?
I am going to try to work with this erased hunger thing and eat more simply. I am not a simple cook, I jazz the heck out of every fat free-ish meal. If you are doing a Stillmans type diet you mean business! I will wedge this fat off whether it wants to go or not! (heh there is my pep talk for today!)
Hope your day gets even better. The scale going down always makes me happy. Kinda sets the tone for the day.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #504
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Hey guys!

I am down to 143! I lost about 5 lbs this month so I am on target!

Hopefully I will be down in the 130's by the end of March and yes 139.9 counts as in the 130's

I have been eating only eggs the last couple days. It was the BF's turn to do the shopping and he put it off all week. Now that we have more food in the house my appetite is back now that I know I can have something other than eggs I wonder how the loss will be tomorrow or if I will show one? We will see...

We used to have a weekly weigh in Thread would any log their weight with me tomorrow if I started one? I think makeme did the last one last march haha

Last edited by Mar922; 02-28-2013 at 03:00 PM..
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #505
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I made a bunch of the lilydale day starter turkey sausages as a snack for today... I won't be buying those again! They didn't taste very good, they were super salty and they kinda smell like weed...
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #506
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey guys!

I am down to 143! I lost about 5 lbs this month so I am on target!

Hopefully I will be down in the 130's by the end of March and yes 139.9 counts as in the 130's

I have been eating only eggs the last couple days. It was the BF's turn to do the shopping and he put it off all week. Now that we have more food in the house my appetite is back now that I know I can have something other than eggs I wonder how the loss will be tomorrow or if I will show one? We will see...

We used to have a weekly weigh in Thread would any log their weight with me tomorrow if I started one? I think makeme did the last one last march haha
I will log my weight in with you. LOL@ your weed sausage.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungadinn1997 View Post
They are sugar free Hershey's and I got them at walmart!
Ugh, I loathe going there, but it seems they are the only place to be had. DH has been bugging me to stock up on ammo for when TSHTF so I guess I'll have to break down and go.....
Yep, watched Preppers again last night.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I tried them and they were great! I make eat these every day on stills!

It has been melty here the last couple days I would like some snow!
OMG we had eighteen inches before it finally stopped last night, you can soo have it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! Happy last day of February! I am bummed though - it is snowing/icing so I won't be able to walk to the office. I was looking forward to doing that. Maybe I should go downstairs and walk on the treadmill, eh?

I'm feeling good about going into March. I thought back to what I was eating during my 10 pound February - lots of ground beef. I switched to chicken, and started having a hard time staying on plan. I was losing well with the beef so, lesson learned.

Hey CC - How 'bout: Marching to weightloss in March the Stillman's way?
Cute Mim, I modified it a little, I hope you approve......

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hahaha! Hahaha! Stalking me now are ya! Better make sure I don't buy anything naughty.
Bwaaaahahaha, I have you in my saved sellers list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
coming up to 3.30pm. So tired, awake at 6 as usual but did not sleep well. Want to make some oopsies (Atkin style rolls) later, we shall see. Got the shopping in now looking at the housework, ughh. Soon time to collect DS. Why do I have to dust everyday! It builds up soo quickly. DD will pop in later and help with the heavier chores as back is sore and Fibro has turned up the heat. Totally pants but on plan!
Again, are you seeing a chiropractor? It is the little known cure for fybro.....



OK folks, time to head over to the new thread for March, thank you Mim for the great title idea!
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #508
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!!! Sitting in bus from airport--ad a shopping and partying week-well from Tuesday--with the girls!!! We were in Manchester. Ate crap, spent waaaay too much money, slept too little--and had a great time!!
I was in Forever21 for the first time!!! I was in happy brightly coloured heaven!! He!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.