Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 05:57 AM   #421
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
this Molly?

CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 AM   #422
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
this Molly?

Yup! That's the one! I love her look and it suits me too!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #423
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BucketGirl24
Hey everybody! Ever since I added protein powders to my diet I have been losing weight like crazy. I have lost all of the weight since my cheat and I finally started losing new weight. I was 193.2 on the 18th and today I was 187.4. It may have been the whoosh fairy so idk. I have been adding one serving of protein powder every other day mixed with water and it's been so yummy. It helps me curb my sweet tooth.

Mar- I got my new protein powders last night and they were all really tasty. The peanut butter cookie dough was a let down though The peanut butter marshmallow blew me out the water. I decided to make my own mix and I mixed optimum nutrition's french vanilla with their extreme chocolate milk and it tasted EXACTLY like you've dipped chocolate chip cookies in milk and eaten the soggy bits. IT was delicious. It's only 115 calories for an entire cup and it fills you up really fast. I like it most of all. I usually drink them after my workouts and I am a lot less sore the next day. Another benefit is that I dont have to choke down food after I workout. I rarely have an appetite afterwards and I know I need to get some protein in my body.
BucketGirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #424
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Ya Mim--preach away!!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #425
Big Yapper!!!!

Wyg Bucketgirl---i'm literally drooling here!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #426
Big Yapper!!!!

Noone packs for us!!!! Aldi or not!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #427
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FitMommyNow
Stats: 280/235/160
WOE: No Sugar, No Grains, No Dairy, No Nuts
Hi Everyone!

Wanted to check in and say I'm still here (sort of, but not really). I plan to get back on Stills next week. I decided to detox off caffeine because despite eating straight meat I can't get my appetite under control. Coffee makes my blood sugar wonky and I've known for a while that it needs to go.

Anyways, I will be back to Stills once I can get past the hellish headache.

Keep going everyone!
FitMommyNow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:36 AM   #428
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Sunday morning, friends! I'm dragging this morning and I've lots to do to prepare for church, after I need to go to the hospital to see someone who broke her hip yesterday and then tonight I have a meeting. So, just poppin in to say hello and to wish you all a happy Sunday!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #429
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O, dear, that's a nasty break, prayers out to all in need of healing..........

WTG Bucket!

GT, not even at Waitrose or Tesco? my goodness, think of the job creation.....although our cashiers/checkout persons do like it when we 'help' with the bagging....

surveying our 'nuisance' snowfall, it was supposed to be only 1 to 3 inchess and it's more like 5 or 6......another shovel ready day
Old 02-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #430
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Good morning everyone! I have to thank each and every one of you for your inspiration! I have to be honest. I was ready to throw in the towel yesterday but you guilted me into staying. whatever works, I say! I go through so many ups and downs lately. . Weight. , mood and its no wonder, they are all connected. I just want to feel normal and be normal without always beating myself up! I need to be honest with myself and just do this already! It's so ridiculous that I have allowed my weight to dictate my life! I thought it would get easier the older I got (acceptance ). But it doesn't . I'm going to give it my best today peeps - I promise!

Just an insight to my day yesterday- pms big time, hives all night long and I woke up to a big old hive under my eye and I had to go to my sons play looking like I'd been punched by hubby. And to top that all off my jeans were too freakin tight and caused more massive hives around my stomach. So I really need a new start today!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #431
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I'll wear my workout gear to today's performance ! Lol
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #432
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IM these hives are nothing to sneeze at.......I grow more concerned...............but have no advice......
Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #433
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BucketGirl24
IM- I'm glad that guilt works. I use that frequently on myself Thanks everyone for the good words. I'm swamped with school work so I'm just stopping by and wishing everyone luck!
BucketGirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #434
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Riri
Stats: 154/138/130
WOE: Stillman's
lM- hang in there! Don't give up. Remember that the whoosh fairy will pay a visit soon
Congrats to those who lost weight and good luck to the others who are still trying.
Well, it's been a tough week. Silly me thought I can force my body to lose weight faster by not eating much... needless to say, my plan backfired on me. Midweek, I lost all energy and couldn't do a thing. I just spent most of the day in bed... and to make things even worse I caught a nasty case of cold.
Today was my weigh in day. I stepped on the scale hoping for a huge drop, but the scale said I lost 2.6 pounds.. out of disbelief, I changed the position of the scale and stepped on it for a second check, and guess what??? I instantly gained one pound!!! Hahahaha!!
Sure it wasn't funny back then.
I went outside and found a box of peanut butter cookies waiting for me!! I grabbed one and took a bite but it was waaaay too sweet for my taste buds to handle!! And I was like "oh great!! I can't even cheat properly now!!"
Soooo I made myself a bitter cup of coffee to match my bitter and self pity state.

So the lessons I learned are:
1- For God's sake, drink water!!! (I was living on 4-5 cups of water a day... DO NOT DO THE SAME)
2- Eat!! Try to eat whenever you feel like you are running out of energy or you are feeling hungry, but don't over do it!!
3- avoid too much salt. You may think you are not having that much but the daily intake of salt is about 1 tsp only. Now think of the salt in food, broth, bouillon, seasoning, etc.
4- protein = energy. Use that energy to exercise, so MOVE IT!!!

..... oh how I hate the scale right now.... I hope I can follow what I realised so I can shout at it next week :" HAH!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! You silly scale"

*takes another sip of her bitter coffee*

Last edited by Riri; 02-24-2013 at 12:55 PM..
Riri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #435
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Just an insight to my day yesterday- pms big time, hives all night long and I woke up to a big old hive under my eye and I had to go to my sons play looking like I'd been punched by hubby. And to top that all off my jeans were too freakin tight and caused more massive hives around my stomach. So I really need a new start today!!!
Is it maybe your detergent or fabric softener that is causing the hives or lotions? I am pretty sensitive to those things... Just a thought
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #436
Major LCF Poster!

1st full day back on stills it used to be that I would 2-3 lbs when I first jumped back on stills.... I wish that still happened but I will take whatever the scale gives me haha

I am starting back a whole week later than planned, spring break made it hard for me to have the will power to stay on plan. I hope now that I am writing my midterms I have to stick to a schedule so hopefully I will stick to an eating schedule too!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #437
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
1st full day back on stills it used to be that I would 2-3 lbs when I first jumped back on stills.... I wish that still happened but I will take whatever the scale gives me haha

I am starting back a whole week later than planned, spring break made it hard for me to have the will power to stay on plan. I hope now that I am writing my midterms I have to stick to a schedule so hopefully I will stick to an eating schedule too!
Guess we still have time till April. I'm about to lose hope in seeing the number "3" on the scale before March.. oh well... 130s, why are you so hard to reach???
Old 02-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #438
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riri View Post
Guess we still have time till April. I'm about to lose hope in seeing the number "3" on the scale before March.. oh well... 130s, why are you so hard to reach???
Yeah I wanted to see 139 at least I have been at 145ish (I went up to 149 early last week but now I am back)for a few weeks now so at this point I would be happy to see 144 haha
Old 02-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #439
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Yeah I wanted to see 139 at least I have been at 145ish (I went up to 149 early last week but now I am back)for a few weeks now so at this point I would be happy to see 144 haha
So near, yet so far away! lol!!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 AM   #440
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Back again!! Need to get a couple of weeks under my belt. Thing is I post and then vanish by day two and you can all guess why. Always think of you guys though. So here we go again! Starting this very Monday morning.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #441
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{MMS}}}}}}}}} always in my thoughts, too...........life happens........with kids and work and DH in a somewhat stressful gov job I'll bet you have your hands full.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:56 AM   #442
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Monday morning! I am starting the week tired. Alas.

MakeMe! Soo good to see your lovely smile this morning.

My body is not letting go of any more weight right now. But then again, I'm eating a fair amount of fat lately. But starting today I'm going to really watch what I eat. I would like to lose at least one more pound this month!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #443
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Apache75
Stats: 183/169.4/135
WOE: lowfat lowcarb
Start Date: restart Feb. 2013
Hi everyone!
Camping was fun (and cold and wet). I passed up the most beautiful whipped creamy birthday cake that is still haunting me, and homemade banana pudding, and homemade pimento cheese. I did cave and have some of my husbands BBQ, so it was more of an Atkins night, but not too bad. I did have some of his BBQ sauce that is a bit carby so I am afraid to weigh yet. A little fat did bring back my appetite though! Back on track today!
Apache75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:42 AM   #444
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache75 View Post
Hi everyone!
Camping was fun (and cold and wet). I passed up the most beautiful whipped creamy birthday cake that is still haunting me, and homemade banana pudding, and homemade pimento cheese. I did cave and have some of my husbands BBQ, so it was more of an Atkins night, but not too bad. I did have some of his BBQ sauce that is a bit carby so I am afraid to weigh yet. A little fat did bring back my appetite though! Back on track today!
Well done!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #445
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dlyons
Stats: 268/229
WOE: QWL
Start Date: 11/21/09
Good Afternoon!

I just finished my antibiotics for my chest. This cough will not go away completely. It comes and goes. I slowly get better and it comes back and hits me hard. I finally dragged myself to the emergency clinic and they prescribed me some medication. Now I am starting to feeling like my old self. I should have gone to the clinic a few weeks ago and nip this in the bud before becoming so miserable!

Today is day #1 and I'm doing better than I expected. I drank one cup of coffee and I took 3 packets of those smoked flavored tuna, thanks to IM2's suggestion!

I'm ready to go home from work and work around the house a little bit and get ready to start Day #2 tomorrow!!

Dustin
dlyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #446
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlyons View Post
Good Afternoon!

I just finished my antibiotics for my chest. This cough will not go away completely. It comes and goes. I slowly get better and it comes back and hits me hard. I finally dragged myself to the emergency clinic and they prescribed me some medication. Now I am starting to feeling like my old self. I should have gone to the clinic a few weeks ago and nip this in the bud before becoming so miserable!

Today is day #1 and I'm doing better than I expected. I drank one cup of coffee and I took 3 packets of those smoked flavored tuna, thanks to IM2's suggestion!

I'm ready to go home from work and work around the house a little bit and get ready to start Day #2 tomorrow!!

Dustin
I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to be on plan. That will make you feel even better! I carry a pack or two of the tuna with me at all times!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #447
Major LCF Poster!

I'm Hungry!

I forgot what the first couple days were like after a carb fest! I am good all day and night comes and I want to eat! I have been having higher fat the last couple days but that usually works to get me past the cravings but today its not helping!

Its TOM so that probably wasn`t the best time to start stills again but maybe I will get an extra loss when this week is over!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:12 AM   #448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dustin and make me! You're back-yay ! Sounds like you hAd the dreaded crud. Went through my family at Christmas and hung on for almost a month - one of the worst so sorry

Mar/cc. At one point, years ago we found out my hives were being caused by wild game . . Venison In particular. Hubby couldn't even eat it or I'd break out terrible - huge massive feverish welts that would swell so much it would cut off my circulation in places. It took 4 years to figure that out and hubby was a big hunter! Can't have the stuff in my house. I thought one if the guys at work was eating it for lunch but he claims no. I'm thinking maybe it was my turkey sausage trying to cut that out to see- just my luck- allergic to meat! Crazy

On that note. I did well yesterday by my standards! I've decided to go back to calorie counting and meat and veggies keeping it under 20 grams of healthy carbs a day. It is extra difficult to cook for 5 hungry boys every day and stick to plan. And so demanding. I love that meat keeps me full and I will be extra mindful to make the right choices. Today I am making them chicken soup and will cook the noodles on the side, they can add their own and I can stay on plan ! It's all about living not die-ting!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #449
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's to a great week everyone! I'm changing stars and starting new. Gonna see what happens this week and pray I don't drive myself crazy in the process . I have to quit thinking of food 24/7 and planning in my head. Gonna start dreaming if Florida and picturing myself running around in shorts instead of a moo moo!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:17 AM   #450
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Apache congrat! You did very well. Be strong and you will be smaller in no time