Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." Hippocrates

We have all heard the claims that a high blood cholesterol level is harmful: it increases the risk of a heart attack. We hear and see this message in news bulletins, magazine articles, advertisements for cholesterol-lowering foods — even breakfast cereals — and drugs several times every day. But is the evidence to clear?

Cholesterol rises naturally as we age and the idea that everyone, young or old, male or female, should all have exactly the same amount of cholesterol in their blood is, frankly, ridiculous.

Low cholesterol increases overall risk of death
After all that you have heard about cholesterol, you may be surprised to learn that as you age, your chances of an early death rise if your total cholesterol falls. This disturbing finding was published in the respected Journal of the American Medical Association.[1] What it showed clearly was that after the age of 50, heart death rates increased by 14% for every 1 mg/dL (.026 mmol/L) drop in total cholesterol levels per year. The data showed that an individual whose total cholesterol levels dropped 14 mg/dL (0.364 mmol/L) during 14 years would be expected to have an 11% higher death rate than if his cholesterol level had remained the same or risen. To put this into a British context, if your cholesterol level drops from, say, 6 to a 'healthy' 5 mmol/L, your relative risk of an early death are increased by an enormous 3700%

But that isn't all: if you are already suffering from heart failure, lowering cholesterol will increase the time it takes for you to recover. In an analysis of 1,134 patients with heart disease, another recent study found that low cholesterol was associated with worse outcomes in heart failure patients and lower survival rates, while high cholesterol improved survival rates.[2] This study is interesting from another perspective as it also showed that high cholesterol among patients was not associated with high blood pressure, diabetes, or coronary heart disease.

The Dangers of Low Blood Cholesterol
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Climb off the Bran Wagon

Perhaps one reason for the wide acceptance of the suggestion
that fibre is an important, if not essential, dietary component is
that it had the enthusiastic support of commercial interests.
PROFESSOR JOHN YUDKIN

With cereals comes bran (cereal fibre). We have been urged for generations to eat fibre to prevent and cure many bowel and other health conditions. However, research shows that, while vegetable fibre may be relatively harmless, bran increases the risk of many of the conditions it is promoted to prevent and cure — and a lot more as well.

Dietary Fibre and Deficiency Diseases. Part 1: Introduction
Old 01-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #213
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: m16rivera
Hola ladies!
I officially start tomorrow. Was able to buy myself some chicken breasts yesterday. My mom took me shopping for my bday lol. I just couldn't get away from the bday food and treats this weekend at my parents house. I didnt do bad just not stillmans. Tonight I'll finish off my tequila rose while watching Shameless and tomorrow will be a new start. I also have some leads on jobs out here so I'm hoping things work out.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
OXO
m16rivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #214
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Saturday morning! My coffee tastes especially good this morning. I have a meeting from 1-5 today. Ug. But Saturday meetings don't happen all that often, so I shouldn't complain!

MMS- I always start out higher in fat. It helps cut down on the ick feeling and eases me into the program! What is the lasagna recipe you use?

Mar - you have an advantage over the other students. You have worked, so when you finish the program you are in, you will graduate not only with book learning buy with practical experience!

Gidget, don't worry about your calories too much. It is good to keep an eye on them and to pay attention to how you feel. But eating lean mean/fish means not much in the way of calories! Just be sure to eat!

I have a pot-luck to attend next Sunday. I'm pondering what to make - something that I can eat that everyone will like! Srfr I'm heading to your site to see if there is something there!

Have a good Saturday everyone!
Mim its in the recipe thread....I change it a bit and use fresh herbs etc.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #215
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
{{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}}

welcome Gidget !!!!!!!!!!

MMS, she didn't reply, so I don't know what's going on with her......sigh.....

I've been clearing to the charity, too; somewhere on the horizon there may be a move to Florida since my Dad passed, so slowly prepping for the eventuality.
Hopefully when she is ready she will drop by.
I know you had a loss not too long ago. I hope the other issues that were going on have settled. Have to start stills tomorrow....caved at the dinner party - my friend had gone to so much trouble and I felt bad. So Monday it will be for me for sure!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #216
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m16rivera View Post
Hola ladies!
I officially start tomorrow. Was able to buy myself some chicken breasts yesterday. My mom took me shopping for my bday lol. I just couldn't get away from the bday food and treats this weekend at my parents house. I didnt do bad just not stillmans. Tonight I'll finish off my tequila rose while watching Shameless and tomorrow will be a new start. I also have some leads on jobs out here so I'm hoping things work out.
OXO
Hello, I start tomorrow too....just finishing off some red. Can't wait to start actually. Happy birthday!

Last edited by makemeslim; 01-20-2013 at 03:02 PM..
Old 01-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Just poking in to say hello. I have been doing pretty good the last week. I had one thing off plan (popcorn) on Thursday but other than that I am eating great.
Today I finally felt great mentally. It is so hard to stay on plan when I get upset with myself. Losing the same 20 pounds for 5 years has just finally sunk in. I am really sick of it.
I am pretty determined to get this fat off and be done with it.

I love seeing so many of you doing well.
Hi Brattys....good for you! You will do it!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:45 PM   #218
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." Hippocrates

We have all heard the claims that a high blood cholesterol level is harmful: it increases the risk of a heart attack. We hear and see this message in news bulletins, magazine articles, advertisements for cholesterol-lowering foods — even breakfast cereals — and drugs several times every day. But is the evidence to clear?

Cholesterol rises naturally as we age and the idea that everyone, young or old, male or female, should all have exactly the same amount of cholesterol in their blood is, frankly, ridiculous.

Low cholesterol increases overall risk of death
After all that you have heard about cholesterol, you may be surprised to learn that as you age, your chances of an early death rise if your total cholesterol falls. This disturbing finding was published in the respected Journal of the American Medical Association.[1] What it showed clearly was that after the age of 50, heart death rates increased by 14% for every 1 mg/dL (.026 mmol/L) drop in total cholesterol levels per year. The data showed that an individual whose total cholesterol levels dropped 14 mg/dL (0.364 mmol/L) during 14 years would be expected to have an 11% higher death rate than if his cholesterol level had remained the same or risen. To put this into a British context, if your cholesterol level drops from, say, 6 to a 'healthy' 5 mmol/L, your relative risk of an early death are increased by an enormous 3700%

But that isn't all: if you are already suffering from heart failure, lowering cholesterol will increase the time it takes for you to recover. In an analysis of 1,134 patients with heart disease, another recent study found that low cholesterol was associated with worse outcomes in heart failure patients and lower survival rates, while high cholesterol improved survival rates.[2] This study is interesting from another perspective as it also showed that high cholesterol among patients was not associated with high blood pressure, diabetes, or coronary heart disease.

The Dangers of Low Blood Cholesterol
Interesting...
Old 01-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Climb off the Bran Wagon

Perhaps one reason for the wide acceptance of the suggestion
that fibre is an important, if not essential, dietary component is
that it had the enthusiastic support of commercial interests.
PROFESSOR JOHN YUDKIN

With cereals comes bran (cereal fibre). We have been urged for generations to eat fibre to prevent and cure many bowel and other health conditions. However, research shows that, while vegetable fibre may be relatively harmless, bran increases the risk of many of the conditions it is promoted to prevent and cure — and a lot more as well.

Dietary Fibre and Deficiency Diseases. Part 1: Introduction
Worrying... my 12 year old has Weetabix most mornings. Always avoided the sugary cereals and thought I was doing him good by that.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

BBT
Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #221
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
MMS - I found the recipe. I'm going to the store tomorrow and I'll pick up the things I need for it. I'll try it and if it comes out good, I may take it to the potluck! Although I'm anxious to try a taco casserole too.
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #222
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
I was good all day. Today I have had no appetite. I had to remind myself to eat. I am looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday and seeing the scale move down. I will be happy to be out of the 220s again. I loath that number.
HB egg
Chicken breast
Ground turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GidgetPiecukonis View Post
THANK YOU sooo much. I was really starting to worry. I was getting upset because I am losing so good, have no cravings, and am feeling so good aside from the bathroom issue. I am down to 214.0 and am so amazed with how I feel. I have a major food addiction and eat for all the wrong reasons. Doing this simple WOE has liberated me mentally and I am free to deal with my emotional issues that used to lead me to binge on everything...usually massive amounts of carbs. I really want a lifestyle change and to focus on other things in life. This site and forum is a life-saver. Reading through all you guy's posts is so inspirational and I hope soon to have stats like all of you. I am pushing for onederland first and so close...15 lbs which I think I can do pretty quickly. I have been losing about .5 to 1 lb a day. I know I am past the water weight since I have slowed down but knowing it is all fat from here on out is GREAT!
You are doing really good. Keep it up!

Quote:
the wind is ROARING up here..........the power is out and we are on generator. Bless my Dad for upgrading us years ago.

Once again I have boneless breasts and not a clue what to do with them. I was considering a huge batch of tenders/fingers, they're so great to grab and go or throw on a salad.
Hope your power comes back on quickly!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #223
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GidgetPiecukonis
Stats: 220/215/199
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: October 2013
What do your percentages or grams look like daily? I am averaging about 25 grams of fat a day and less than 10 net carbs a day. My protein is usually between 80 and 150 grams. Do these numbers look ok?
GidgetPiecukonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #224
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Monday morning! I'm having a leisurely morning. After a bit I'll gather laundry and go to dd's to start that. I'm making a list of things I need to make a couple of dishes I've been wanting to try. I'll run to the grocery store while laundry is laundering to get herbs/spices. Then on my way home I'll stop at Sams to buy meat. Tomorrow is weigh in day! But tonight I'll be having dinner with a parishioner. She is so cute. I pick her up for choir practice and yesterday she asked me if I would eat with her after practice. She said she is making soup. That probably means bread and something else and dessert. I can pass on the bread - no problem! But otherwise, I'll eat what she serves me. I'll stay as close to zero carbs until then, but the theory of one off plan meal not doing harm just doesn't work for me. I always gain! But it will come off again!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #225
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GidgetPiecukonis
Stats: 220/215/199
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: October 2013
Last night my hubby ordered 2 large pizzas for the family and at first I thought, I'll just have 1 slice of toppings since that is somewhat Atkins ok, but I hung in there and figured if I was going to have something off Stillmans then I should at least make it MORE Atkins healthy SO I added 1 Cup of steamed broccoli with a dash of lemon pepper seasonings INSTEAD of the pizza toppings to my plate of 8oz baked tilapia. I never realized after a few days of strict Stillmans how GOOD plain broccoli would taste. LOL It was enough of an indulgence for me to say ok, back to 100% Stillmans today. No gain but no loss this morning and for some reason the broccoli immediately made me gassy and made my stomach rumble all night. Hmmm. Also I measured myself today and have an overall loss of 7 inches on my body....last time I measured was Dec 27th so that is great!
GidgetPiecukonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #226
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Monday morning! I'm having a leisurely morning. After a bit I'll gather laundry and go to dd's to start that. I'm making a list of things I need to make a couple of dishes I've been wanting to try. I'll run to the grocery store while laundry is laundering to get herbs/spices. Then on my way home I'll stop at Sams to buy meat. Tomorrow is weigh in day! But tonight I'll be having dinner with a parishioner. She is so cute. I pick her up for choir practice and yesterday she asked me if I would eat with her after practice. She said she is making soup. That probably means bread and something else and dessert. I can pass on the bread - no problem! But otherwise, I'll eat what she serves me. I'll stay as close to zero carbs until then, but the theory of one off plan meal not doing harm just doesn't work for me. I always gain! But it will come off again!
Enjoy the soup and company. I think it is neat you eat with the parishioners. I also never get away with one meal off. I gain 3-5 in bloat every time and it takes almost a week to bounce back. I need to remeber these facts when I am faced with going off plan just a meal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GidgetPiecukonis View Post
Last night my hubby ordered 2 large pizzas for the family and at first I thought, I'll just have 1 slice of toppings since that is somewhat Atkins ok, but I hung in there and figured if I was going to have something off Stillmans then I should at least make it MORE Atkins healthy SO I added 1 Cup of steamed broccoli with a dash of lemon pepper seasonings INSTEAD of the pizza toppings to my plate of 8oz baked tilapia. I never realized after a few days of strict Stillmans how GOOD plain broccoli would taste. LOL It was enough of an indulgence for me to say ok, back to 100% Stillmans today. No gain but no loss this morning and for some reason the broccoli immediately made me gassy and made my stomach rumble all night. Hmmm. Also I measured myself today and have an overall loss of 7 inches on my body....last time I measured was Dec 27th so that is great!
Passing on pizza is a minor miracle. Good for you! You are doing great. You asked about nutrients on a earlier post. I do not count my protein but I do keep my carbs under 5. Most days it is 0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m16rivera View Post
Hola ladies!
OXO
I hope you have a smooth start!

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 01-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Hey guys!

I am finally in the 140's!!!! I weighed in at 148 this morning so I am very happy as that was my old maintenance weight and 5 more lbs and I will be at my lowest adult weight so this week is starting off great!

Hope everyone has a great week I will try and pop in more this week!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #228
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Tuesday morning! I lost 3 pounds this week! And Ashley, like you, I've been losing the same weight for a long time. But I too am going to get through the 220's and continue downward. Last night my parishioner served stuffed pepper soup, salad and italian bread. I had a half piece of bread and a large bowl of soup and salad. She had ice cream for dessert but I was able to get away without not eating any. It was a very nice evening. And even if I those meals cause a gain, I will do them anyway. My next challenge is coming on Sunday. We have a potluck after church. I'm thinking about making a low carb dessert so that I can have something. I don't like to make low carb treats because I want to change my taste buds and eating habits away from sweet things. But it seems that the occasion calls for it!

Mar! Congratulations! You are doing so well! You must feel so good! Well done!

I've got to get to work. No walking today. The cold front is such that I'm afraid I would freeze to the sidewalk!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #229
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey guys!

I am finally in the 140's!!!! I weighed in at 148 this morning so I am very happy as that was my old maintenance weight and 5 more lbs and I will be at my lowest adult weight so this week is starting off great!

I am so happy for you.

Mim Congratulations on your 3 pound loss. You will be out of the 220s in no time.

2-3 pounds a week is my goal. I have 10 weeks until my 5K. I will not be running it. We (my husband and kids) are doing the color run. It is a more casual walk/run. Regardless, I do not want to be the fat chick there. I am sick of being her. I will be nowhere near goal but I should be out of the 200's.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #230
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Worrying... my 12 year old has Weetabix most mornings. Always avoided the sugary cereals and thought I was doing him good by that.
Eeeek! Change is easier when young, so try, try, try. My step sister has a gluten free child and she STILL doesn't get it, it would be the perfect opporuntiy to get the whole fam on the wagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey guys!

WTG MAR!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Good Tuesday morning! I lost 3 pounds this week! And Ashley, like you, I've been losing the same weight for a long time. But I too am going to get through the 220's and continue downward. Last night my parishioner served stuffed pepper soup, salad and italian bread. I had a half piece of bread and a large bowl of soup and salad. She had ice cream for dessert but I was able to get away without not eating any. It was a very nice evening. And even if I those meals cause a gain, I will do them anyway. My next challenge is coming on Sunday. We have a potluck after church. I'm thinking about making a low carb dessert so that I can have something. I don't like to make low carb treats because I want to change my taste buds and eating habits away from sweet things. But it seems that the occasion calls for it!

Mar! Congratulations! You are doing so well! You must feel so good! Well done!

I've got to get to work. No walking today. The cold front is such that I'm afraid I would freeze to the sidewalk!
YAY MIM!!!!!!!!!

Amen, losers, amen!

stuffed pepper soup.......off to research........
Old 01-23-2013, 05:50 AM   #231
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Wednesday morning! Brrrrr - my house is 51 degrees! The heater went out AGAIN! But I have lasagna to look forward to for breakfast!. I made the recipe from the recipe thread and it is very good. I'm going to make a taco casserole next. I'll share the recipe if it comes out good. I'm going to make my own taco seasoning to keep on hand. Store bought has too many carbs!

I didn't lose anything for today which is fine. I always like to have a loss on Wednesday though because it starts my weight loss week off on the right foot!

I didn't do any physical activity yesterday so I need to get on it today. Not being able to walk to the office is hard 'cause I'm not good at doing other indoor exercise. And it is still too cold to walk today. But I'll do something at home! It isn't going to be warm enough to walk until next week.

Ok, time to get going! Happy Wednesday!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #232
Major LCF Poster!

Good Mornin! Today is weigh in day. I am down 3.8 this week. I'll take it.
My fat intake has been higher than it should be but it has helped ease me into stillmans. This next week will be cleaner.

It is SO cold outside! I plan to take a hot bath at some point today just so I can feel warm for a little while.

Mim Hope your heater gets fixed soon. Ours was out for half of last winter. We had to use space heaters to keep it livable. No fun being cold inside your home.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #233
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: m16rivera
Hi all!
Well this week has been a bust, semi bust or should I say, a total bust after 5pm I do so well every day. I get up early and get a lot done plus 40 mins of exercise and my menu has been eggs and chicken breasts. But then 5pm rolls around and my BF gets home and cracks open a beer. I've totally broken down this whole week so far and have had wine and Godiva liquor! I'm so dissapointed at myself. I'm really bummed about my gain and how I look I feel very sluggish too. Every day starts out so good and I'm happy and on plan, but then he gets home and it all goes you know where.

I need to be stronger about saying no, no, NO! I have to stop feeling guilty if I dont want to eat certain things or drink for now. I've realized that drinking has become a nightly thing. Not to get drunk but to have a couple drinks to relax. When I first did stillmans I didnt need to drink.

I just dumped out the rest of my wine. I refuse to drink anymore or go off plan for at least a month, because at that time I'll have a birthday party to attend.

I need to be strong and re-commit to myself. I've done it before and I can again. I need to get this under control before 20lbs turns into 30, 40 or even more.

Thanks for letting me let off some steam

Wishing you all the best! OXO
Old 01-24-2013, 04:31 AM   #234
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Thursday morning! Well, two days and no loss. Grrrrr. And yes I know it is normal and I know I'm on plan but grrrrrrrr nonetheless! Oh well, L can look forward to the day the scale moves! I am going to a wedding on Saturday - it is a coffee and cookie reception. I can easily stay away from the cookies! The potluck on Sunday - hmmm, that is another story. I hope I can drop a bit of weight by Sunday morning - it makes it easier to stay on plan.

M16 - it is hard to stay on plan when those you live with don't have have a change in eating habits. When you get a few days of clean eating in, it will be easier in the evenings.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #235
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hi Everyone! How comforting to see some of the same faces..(well. . maybe!!) I'm not saying much except that I'm going to do a two week Atkins run and see what that does. I haven't had much luck with anything but did have my first major loss doing the Atkins route. . Hope you don't mind. . I am not quite ready to go "all meat"... . Hard to believe I'm still in the same place. . but that's what Monday's are for. . starting over!! I'm 4 days in, 3 pounds gone and will plug away. It's a little easier this time around, only because I am actually enjoying being able to eat a little more Meat! I don't know. I'm not going to dwell on it. just do the best I can and hope that it works. I did join the gym in October . . so I've been doing that off and on. . more off than on. . so I have to get that in order, too. .

How is everyone? I'll check in once in while for support. .I'm trying not to make weight loss all consuming. .and all I think about. . but it's so difficult. .

O.. how lovely. . My top weight is still where I am. . (even after losing this week. ). . ((sigh))) but on a positive note. . at least I didn't "overgain!". . .

Last edited by IM2fat; 01-24-2013 at 06:54 AM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mim! Hi. .Looking Lovely as ever!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #237
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Hi IM! It is so good to see you! Hang around with us! I've been eating some veggies because I had started feeling bad. Anyway, whatever you are doing, if it works keep doing it! And pop in more often! We miss you!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahh. .thank you. . You guys are always so forgiving and always so nice!! That's what a great support system should be. . . I'll just pray for success for me and for you. . all of you!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #239
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I made a taco casserole but it is really bad. Back to the drawing board. I really like the lasagna though. There is another taco casserole recipe I'm going to try. I'll let you know!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #240
Major LCF Poster!

Down .4 today. So far today, I have eaten really clean. No cheese!
I was looking at the calendar today and freaked out a little bit when I realized just how soon Spring is going to be here. I want so badly to be at 180 or lower by Summer. Hope it is finally my year to take it all the way. I am more than ready!

m16rivera I am sorry you are having a hard time. I know it is so hard when others around you are eating or drinking things you like. You just have to mentally force yourself to not eat it. It is not easy and I have failed more often than I succeed. You will get there. Maybe you can even ask that he not open a beer for a few days till you get solidly on plan. I wish you the best!

Mim Hang in there. It is so hard when the scale won't budge. You know the drill. Keep at it and it will move soon. Good luck with the 2nd taco salad! Makes me drool just thinking about a yummy taco casserole.

IM! You have been missed. You should check in more just to say hi. I know what you mean about not wanting it to consume your life. It makes it so much harder to get through the day. I hope Atkins does well for you.