Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
I have been off for a few days. Naughty me! Hurricane Sandy and Halloween were a bad combo.
I am back on tomorrow!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
I have been off plan too!

mostly I just wanted Veggies and a pumpkin spice latte I have been eating good carbs now though so I think the 3 week challenge worked... I am debating doing another one starting in a couple days but this time I am gonna allow myself some veggies or atkins meals if I have a dinner or something and see if I get less cravings... If I get more I will cut them
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Is candy good carbs??

Sounds like you did pretty good off plan. I think learning balance and moderation is the hardest part in weight loss.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Is candy good carbs??

Sounds like you did pretty good off plan. I think learning balance and moderation is the hardest part in weight loss.
Yeah thats true! I mean its relatively easy to lose weight it feels hard at the time but its really not that hard when you look back and think wow I lost 30lbs in 1.5 months but those 1.5 months always feel like 6 months...

anyways I find the hardest thing is going back to eating more foods and sure you can have a snack but do you keep it small because your body needs less cals now that its smaller? No you eat the super extra large portion because hey I already lost 30 lbs!

Thats the problem I found anyways, during the summer it was fine to eat the huge portion because I was active but as soon as winter rolled around I started putting on the weight because although I was eating better carbs I was still having my big snacks, then the carb addiction kicked I think it took til then because my body didn't need the extra carbs anymore and suddenly I wasn't even having the good carbs anymore I was eating things like bread and pasta regularly... so now I am starting again!

I am happy to be in the 150's but I would love to see the 140's and maybe even the 130's but I don't know if I will make it there as I have never been in the 130's as an adult.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote