Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #181
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Here is something I posted in another thread that might make someone elses aha! light go off like it happened for me.

I have done stills in the past and lost great on it and then I got a new bf, lost my job, went on a couple vacations and the weight came back so I thought I am going back on stills and I was being strict and I was losing almost nothing! so I went off plan and I would go back on and I whined and complained and was angry. So, I started to think back to last year and what was different and the only thing I came up with is that I wasn't drinking enough water and then I asked the thread and they said I should be drinking more so I started upping my water to 3L and the next day I was down 3 pounds!

The other thing I started doing was taking my measurements so even though I have only lost 10 pounds in 2 months and that was with lots of cheats pretty much every weekend, my measurements have gone down consistently even with barely any weight loss I lost 2 inches in my waist alone! Its very motivation to see those numbers go down.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #182
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Here is something I posted in another thread that might make someone elses aha! light go off like it happened for me.

I have done stills in the past and lost great on it and then I got a new bf, lost my job, went on a couple vacations and the weight came back so I thought I am going back on stills and I was being strict and I was losing almost nothing! so I went off plan and I would go back on and I whined and complained and was angry. So, I started to think back to last year and what was different and the only thing I came up with is that I wasn't drinking enough water and then I asked the thread and they said I should be drinking more so I started upping my water to 3L and the next day I was down 3 pounds!

The other thing I started doing was taking my measurements so even though I have only lost 10 pounds in 2 months and that was with lots of cheats pretty much every weekend, my measurements have gone down consistently even with barely any weight loss I lost 2 inches in my waist alone! Its very motivation to see those numbers go down.
Things to remember when the scale isn't moving.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #183
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Mar and bratty so happy to see you both and doing so well .... mar it makes perfect sense water is very important for weightloss also many times I am really just dehydrated and mistake it for hunger.... every diet I have been on
recommends consuming six to eight glasses of water.... I drink water first thing every morning .... welcome Jane to Stillman's it works you will see.... At last tomorrow New York City tomorrow sadly I will be missing yoga class .... good
news since my restart I am down 5 so five more and I am back to where I was
Congratulations to all the losses! And I will check in while I am in the city from my Andy that is my nickname for my
android.... today was a turkey cutlet for lunch and chicken soup din din .... breakfast 2x espresso and of course water !
Sparkling water in a wine glass with a lemon or even on the rocks makes drinking water much more enjoyable .... tonight I
went and treated myself to a mani &pedi a lil something for me after all 5 lbs was not so easy I just need to
keep it off .... I will be doing a lot of walking in Manhattan it will keep me busy all the sights and hopefully off of food!

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 10-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Halloweenish thought .... I am reading The big book of little Magick and one chapter has a spell for weightloss with a candle that you cast the spell upon and as it melts the wax down so does the weight on your scale ! oh if it were so easy!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Halloweenish thought .... I am reading The big book of little Magick and one chapter has a spell for weightloss with a candle that you cast the spell upon and as it melts the wax down so does the weight on your scale ! oh if it were so easy!
If it were that easy I would have 30 candles lit right now going all night and be at goal by tomorrow!
Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 AM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpeacock View Post
Yesterday was day 6 and I was up .8

Today I'm back down to the same weight I was at on Tuesday 191.2.

Weird.

However, in the past 7 days (Weds to Weds) I went from 197 to 191.2 .... so that's nothing to sneeze at. PLUS today my waist measured in at a full inch smaller than last week! Now, THAT I can handle!

My fiance thinks I'm insane eating this way, but he's supportive. Every morning he's up boiling me eggs and baking chicken breasts. He's a keeper. What he doesn't realize is that in the past week, we've been on 4 walks and have eaten 90% less fat than usual. So, it's a win-win for both of us
Zen, I'm up .8 this morning! If I follow the pattern so far, that means a 2 to 4 pound loss is on the way. Looks like you might be like me! Your BF is a keeper for sure!

Last edited by CoCo; 10-11-2012 at 05:00 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 05:01 AM   #187
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Have not checked in for a few days, Ok maybe it was nearly a week....been in carbville. Really need to get a week under my belt and then work out my maintenance plan. Its not that I gain lots of weight, I just hate the yucky bloated feeling I get....it makes me feel fat, regardless of low numbers. Got my meat and eggs in and will be taking off tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Will try and catch up with the posts.
Glad your back! Have a good trip and make sure to check in with us.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
hi all, i was here back earlier in the year, saw some results, nothing dramatic but i managed to stray away, it isn't an easy diet to stay on, but it seems to be the only thing i can lose on. right now i am about 9 pounds from what my profile weight says so i guess thats my first short term goal this was day 3 on plan and have already dropped a couple of pounds which is good considering i haven't been 100 percent, i know i have had too much fat, and sodium and not enough water, but i am working on it.
Welcome back, you could lose that 9 lbs and be at you short term goal in 2 weeks. Your right it isn't easy, you have to make up your mind to stick with it. If/when I feel like cheating I come here and read or ask for help. I also get my Stillman's book and read it, it help's to get my focus back.

Last edited by CoCo; 10-11-2012 at 05:30 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 05:08 AM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hopefully I will join you there at the end of the week!
I'm sure of it! I think your right about the water, I do seem to lose better when I drink more.

Last edited by CoCo; 10-11-2012 at 05:31 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #190
Senior LCF Member

I am up .8 this morning.

I woke up very early this morning, didn't sleep well at all. Tonight I'll have some sleepytime tea before I go to bed.

Now a warning=

PUT DOWN THAT CANDY, IT'S FOR THE KIDDIES! A moment on the lips, forever on the hips. I know what I'm talking about, I can see the lumps from 5 halloween's ago on my hips. This lump here, on my right high, it's a snickers bar from halloween 2008. Don't let this happen to you!

Last edited by CoCo; 10-11-2012 at 05:32 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: zenpeacock
Stats: 205/198/150
WOE: VLC
Start Date: Restart 1/2/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
I am up .8 this morning.

I woke up very early this morning, didn't sleep well at all. Tonight I'll have some sleepytime tea before I go to bed.

Now a warning=

PUT DOWN THAT CANDY, IT'S FOR THE KIDDIES! A moment on the lips, forever on the hips. I know what I'm talking about, I can see the lumps from 5 halloween's ago on my hips. This lump here, on my right high, it's a snickers bar from halloween 2008. Don't let this happen to you!
Yeah, I have a couple of pints of Ben & Jerry's from 2010 still clinging to me. So true.

Not to worry CoCo - I'm down 1.4 lbs. this morning, so whatever needed to "shift" did and I'm FINALLY IN THE 180s! BARELY there, but there nonetheless! It's been almost 2 years since I've been below 190 and I'm finally seeing some movement in the right direction. So, keep on keepin' on and you'll get where you want to go
Old 10-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #192
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Mar and bratty so happy to see you both and doing so well .... mar it makes perfect sense water is very important for weightloss also many times I am really just dehydrated and mistake it for hunger.... every diet I have been on
recommends consuming six to eight glasses of water.... I drink water first thing every morning .... welcome Jane to Stillman's it works you will see.... At last tomorrow New York City tomorrow sadly I will be missing yoga class .... good
news since my restart I am down 5 so five more and I am back to where I was
Congratulations to all the losses! And I will check in while I am in the city from my Andy that is my nickname for my
android.... today was a turkey cutlet for lunch and chicken soup din din .... breakfast 2x espresso and of course water !
Sparkling water in a wine glass with a lemon or even on the rocks makes drinking water much more enjoyable .... tonight I
went and treated myself to a mani &pedi a lil something for me after all 5 lbs was not so easy I just need to
keep it off .... I will be doing a lot of walking in Manhattan it will keep me busy all the sights and hopefully off of food!
Have fun in New York! My In laws were just there and had a blast. Congrats on your 5 pounds. You will be back in no time. I have lost 10 of mine and still have 12 to go to get back where I was.
Quote:
If it were that easy I would have 30 candles lit right now going all night and be at goal by tomorrow!
Oh me too!
Quote:
I am up .8 this morning.

Now a warning=

Oh man, Halloween last year... I had lost 31 pounds, was at 201 getting ready to finally be in the 100s. A month later and I was back in the 220s. All because of Halloween candy. It WILL NOT happen this year!
Quote:
Yeah, I have a couple of pints of Ben & Jerry's from 2010 still clinging to me. So true.

Not to worry CoCo - I'm down 1.4 lbs. this morning, so whatever needed to "shift" did and I'm FINALLY IN THE 180s! BARELY there, but there nonetheless! It's been almost 2 years since I've been below 190 and I'm finally seeing some movement in the right direction. So, keep on keepin' on and you'll get where you want to go
So happy for you! I can't wait to be there.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 10-11-2012, 07:30 AM   #193
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: janejane40
Stats: 217/211/145, 5'6", 40 yo
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 10/11/12
Yayyy today is day one! Im' pretty excited. So far I've just had a couple of hard boiled eggs...I'll probably have a can of tuna for lunch and some chicken for dinner. I'm super pumped to get rolling.
This weekend all of our friends are having a chili cookoff, so it will be really hard for me not to have just a little bit...not to mention that everyone but me will be having drinks on top of it. Blah! Then NEXT weekend is my husband's birthday and his mom is making homemade chicken pot pie and caramel cake. UGH!
How do you guys deal with temptations like that, and if you slide a bit, how far do you find it sets you back (like if for instance I have a small bowl of chili Saturday)?
I guess maybe I need to do all or nothing for awhile with NO cheats or excuses. Any advice?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #194
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
janejane-

I can only share what I did during weight loss and still do in maintenance. I don't 'cheat' (I hate that word), but I also never say "never' in terms of any food. What I do is a quick 'cost/benefit analysis,' asking myself, "What is the benefit of my eating this? What is the cost to me in terms of my goals for weight management and good health?

Almost always, the cost outweights any benefit--by a big margin. And I decline the indulgence.

I also never say, "I can't eat that." Instead, I say "I don't eat that." It may seem like just semantics, but it makes a big difference in terms of my own mental attitude and what others 'hear.'

Using 'can't' suggests (to yourself) that you're under some external control (the plan!) that is causing you to deprive yourself--and this often leads to resentment and off-plan eating.

Using 'don't' means you've made a free choice on your own to exclude this food. And it's usually received with less annoying persistance--even if people mistake your meaning.

For example, when I'm pressured to eat dessert, I will simply say, "I don't eat sugar." I've had people assume that I'm diabetic (I'm not), and then they leave me alone. If they think you're only on a diet, they tend to pressure you much more.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #195
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
janejane-

I can only share what I did during weight loss and still do in maintenance. I don't 'cheat' (I hate that word), but I also never say "never' in terms of any food. What I do is a quick 'cost/benefit analysis,' asking myself, "What is the benefit of my eating this? What is the cost to me in terms of my goals for weight management and good health?

Almost always, the cost outweights any benefit--by a big margin. And I decline the indulgence.

I also never say, "I can't eat that." Instead, I say "I don't eat that." It may seem like just semantics, but it makes a big difference in terms of my own mental attitude and what others 'hear.'

Using 'can't' suggests (to yourself) that you're under some external control (the plan!) that is causing you to deprive yourself--and this often leads to resentment and off-plan eating.

Using 'don't' means you've made a free choice on your own to exclude this food. And it's usually received with less annoying persistance--even if people mistake your meaning.

For example, when I'm pressured to eat dessert, I will simply say, "I don't eat sugar." I've had people assume that I'm diabetic (I'm not), and then they leave me alone. If they think you're only on a diet, they tend to pressure you much more.
That is a really great way to look at it! Thank you so much, I KNOW that is really going to help me!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #196
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
janejane-

I actually think I'm going to print that out and carry it around with me for awhile.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Hi everyone. Sorry I have to be so MIA lately. I got back from Seattle yesterday and am packing for Florida today.

Just wanted to pop in and report that all my Hawaii vacation gain is gone and it took another .6 with it. So, YAY!

I'm ready to move onward and downward! I had filet mignon two days in a row and am thinking today I might make it three! So good! Hoorah for protein!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
janejane, I agree with leo41. Have gained and lost the same 20 lbs for 3 years in a row (while needing to lose 100!) But this year, I abandoned the all-or-nothing mentality, and threw the never-again attitude right out the door. Since March 2012, hubby and I have done Atkins '72 (March-May) and then switched to Stillmans with occasional Atkins'72 meal to break up the monotony of low-fat/low-cal/low-carb Stillman's. We've also had a couple of short vacations where we ate whatever/whenever.

And guess what...this time I'm down 57 lbs. and counting since March 6. And happy. And it's been really easy, relatively speaking.

Every day is a choice...I frame it in terms of do I want to lose weight today, or stall for a few days? Is that food worth stalling my loss for a few days? Sometimes it is, really. But most of the time, the choice is easy: I'd rather keep losing. (because that's all it is: it's NOT a cheat, it's NOT a failing on my willpower. I'm not "falling off the wagon" or any other cliche for failure. I'm consciously making a choice about what goes in my mouth. And it's not a choice whether or not to cheat. It's a CHOICE whether to lose weight, or maintain for a couple of days. That's all.)

I find when I put my choices in those terms, there's no sense of failure, there's no sense of "I'll never lose this weight, I can't fight temptation" and all the psychological trash that goes with the negative mind-sets that undermine weight loss programs. When it's just a choice, and I consciously decide that piece of cake (or whatever it is) is something I really want to experience, then I have the cake, and enjoy it too. I savor the flavors, I rejoice in the experience of that cake.

And then I find it very easy to go right back on my program, and get back to the day to day business of losing weight.

Best of luck!

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5
Old 10-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #199
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hi everyone. Sorry I have to be so MIA lately. I got back from Seattle yesterday and am packing for Florida today.

Just wanted to pop in and report that all my Hawaii vacation gain is gone and it took another .6 with it. So, YAY!

I'm ready to move onward and downward! I had filet mignon two days in a row and am thinking today I might make it three! So good! Hoorah for protein!

Yay you.

And Florida is fabulous right now...no Fall-chill-in-the-air for us. (though the weather man is talking about it...as if early morning temp of 70 F is a chill-in-the-air, lol.) He's not from anywhere north, I can tell.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #200
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
janejane, I agree with leo41. Have gained and lost the same 20 lbs for 3 years in a row (while needing to lose 100!) But this year, I abandoned the all-or-nothing mentality, and threw the never-again attitude right out the door. Since March 2012, hubby and I have done Atkins '72 (March-May) and then switched to Stillmans with occasional Atkins'72 meal to break up the monotony of low-fat/low-cal/low-carb Stillman's. We've also had a couple of short vacations where we ate whatever/whenever.

And guess what...this time I'm down 57 lbs. and counting since March 6. And happy. And it's been really easy, relatively speaking.

Every day is a choice...I frame it in terms of do I want to lose weight today, or stall for a few days? Is that food worth stalling my loss for a few days? Sometimes it is, really. But most of the time, the choice is easy: I'd rather keep losing. (because that's all it is: it's NOT a cheat, it's NOT a failing on my willpower. I'm not "falling off the wagon" or any other cliche for failure. I'm consciously making a choice about what goes in my mouth. And it's not a choice whether or not to cheat. It's a CHOICE whether to lose weight, or maintain for a couple of days. That's all.)

I find when I put my choices in those terms, there's no sense of failure, there's no sense of "I'll never lose this weight, I can't fight temptation" and all the psychological trash that goes with the negative mind-sets that undermine weight loss programs. When it's just a choice, and I consciously decide that piece of cake (or whatever it is) is something I really want to experience, then I have the cake, and enjoy it too. I savor the flavors, I rejoice in the experience of that cake.

And then I find it very easy to go right back on my program, and get back to the day to day business of losing weight.

Best of luck!
Congratulations on your loss, that is wonderful!
You seem to have a great, healthy attitude about it, good for you! I'm definitely going to keep everything you said in my mind! I think once I start losing, I will feel so good that I will WANT to make good choices. Thank you for the support!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I am up .8 this morning.

Now a warning=

You know what...whenever I don't sleep well, and wake up too early...my weight is the same or up a few ounces. I seriously think that getting enough quality sleep has a huge bearing on the losing process. That and the fact that when I skip a couple of hours of shut-eye by getting up too early, I also curtail the natural elimination process so I don't wake up and pee off a lb....the body hasn't had time to get that extra water processed out to the bladder

Quote:

180s, hooray Isn't it wonderful to see a weight we left behind. Like meeting up with an old friend

I'm looking forward to a reunion with my 30 yr old self's weight. Back to the future, weight loss style.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #202
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
You'd see my witchy self so fast if this stuff worked,

It would be wonderful if weight loss were that easy. After all, the darn fat goes on soooo easy...if all were right in the universe it would come off just as easy, right?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #203
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane40 View Post
Yayyy today is day one! Im' pretty excited. So far I've just had a couple of hard boiled eggs...I'll probably have a can of tuna for lunch and some chicken for dinner. I'm super pumped to get rolling.
This weekend all of our friends are having a chili cookoff, so it will be really hard for me not to have just a little bit...not to mention that everyone but me will be having drinks on top of it. Blah! Then NEXT weekend is my husband's birthday and his mom is making homemade chicken pot pie and caramel cake. UGH!
How do you guys deal with temptations like that, and if you slide a bit, how far do you find it sets you back (like if for instance I have a small bowl of chili Saturday)?
I guess maybe I need to do all or nothing for awhile with NO cheats or excuses. Any advice?
Leo and Catne gave you the best words any of us could. I have bounced the same 20 pounds for years. I need to print what leo said too. Best of luck to you!

Quote:

Good to see you! Have a great time in Florida. I hope you come back even smaller.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #204
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Yay you.

And Florida is fabulous right now...no Fall-chill-in-the-air for us. (though the weather man is talking about it...as if early morning temp of 70 F is a chill-in-the-air, lol.) He's not from anywhere north, I can tell.
Congratulations on your impressive weight loss! Awesomely Awesome, YOU!

I loved your post and agree whole heartedly. I allow myself to maintain if that's what my body wants and I never stress about it anymore. If I'm on a fabulous vacation, I don't freak out about a vacation gain. I just get back to work on it when I get home. Like I said before, after Hawaii: The weight will come back off and go away. The wonderful memories will last forever.

I'm in northern California and we do have a chill in the air this morning. It feels kind of good.

In Florida, I'm planning to get out and swim and walk and play a lot. I'll have a full kitchen available, so hopefully I can shop for what I want and plan my eating in a way that keeps me on course for the most part. This is not a trip I'm really looking forward to. I mean, I love Florida, but I kind of got roped into this and right now because I'm so motivated to lose, I would really rather be at home concentrating on my goals. Oh well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post

Good to see you! Have a great time in Florida. I hope you come back even smaller.
That's my plan! I'm going to stick with lots of lean protein, lots of water and green tea and get lots of exercise. I don't want to maintain I want to LOSE!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

That's great! So happy for you! I just love those "shift's".
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #206
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Welcome back Yam yam!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Cat, I know you are right about the good nights sleep. I already want to go back to bed! It will be an early turn in for me tonight!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
You'd see my witchy self so fast if this stuff worked,

It would be wonderful if weight loss were that easy. After all, the darn fat goes on soooo easy...if all were right in the universe it would come off just as easy, right?
Just think, if this worked in march when I turn 61, I would be very underweight the minute I blew out my candles. Love it!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

You know what...whenever I don't sleep well, and wake up too early...my weight is the same or up a few ounces. I seriously think that getting enough quality sleep has a huge bearing on the losing process. That and the fact that when I skip a couple of hours of shut-eye by getting up too early, I also curtail the natural elimination process so I don't wake up and pee off a lb....the body hasn't had time to get that extra water processed out to the bladder
I find the exact same thing, and the more I sleep and better I sleep the better I lose!

I think its part dehydration part sleep helps with the loss.

I find if I am tired I do wand quick energy more too so I try and get a good nights sleep as it helps with cravings
Old 10-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #210
Senior LCF Member

Hiyas ! from NYC! I love the comments tonight enjoy food on vacation etc.... don't stress it raises cortisol levels and the scale .... relax and eat to live not live to eat and you will keep yourself on track .... I agree too restrictive makes me very unhappy knowing when I decide a special treat that I really will enjoy keeps me in control .... I never explain
myself to people why I choose not to eat certain foods it is my body .... you know nobody ever knocks the over eater at parties it seems if your not eating this or that you are breaking some sort of rule .... I usually eat a lil too bad if I do not try everything .... My outlook is I rather lose weight slowly but sustainably, than to be too restrictive that I
cannot maintain and gain it all back .... My advice is love your body .... be kind to your body eat healthy .... you know all those sweet treats are yummy but is it good for you? I love Stillman's it helps me burn unhealthy fat and that carb bloat ....
GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Angelstill; 10-11-2012 at 05:26 PM..
Closed Thread