Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #151
Senior LCF member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,719
Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Mim- I have been 'at goal' for almost 2 years. My 'goal' range is 143-47, but I'd like to stay at the lower end of that range.

However, I have Hashimoto's (hypothyroid), and I've had periodic problems with my T3 hormones (which control metabolism). When they drop lower than the lab range, I experience incredible fatigue and 'instant' weight gain. The first time this happened, it was 10 lbs in 2 weeks--while I was eating in 'weight-loss' mode. So I've had some 'ups and downs' over the past 2 years due to this hormonal problem. Each time, my endo increases my dosage and I'm stable again, but the weight has to come off the same old-fashioned way by eating much less.

However, the sudden weight gain I experienced last week, while hormonal I'm sure, seems to be resolving without meds increase, as I'm losing back into my goal range. So this is more mysterious.

This is a warning--TOM 'issues' don't vanish with menopause--they are just more quirky and unpredictable
Leo41 is online now  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #152
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
What's been happening is just amazing, but I suspect it has more to do with the hormonal issues I've been dealing with than with my eating--i.e., I'm losing far too fast for this to be a 'normal' weight loss, but I also gained far too quickly for it to be a 'normal' gain. It's also not entirely 'water' related (although I am prone to water retention) because I haven't been 'losing' water in any significant amounts.

However, I've made one 'discovery.' Since I've been maintaining (2 years), I've struggled to keep my calories as low as I need to, and this confused me because it's a higher level than I ate during weight loss, and I was totally satisfied then. Why should I be less satisfied eating more?

One difference (and I think this is a big one) is that in maintenance, I started 'fussing' more with my food--I stayed low carb, but I prepared my meals with more spices and looked for ways to do things a little 'differently.'

To do Stillman's, I kept things very simple--cooked up a batch of turkey burgers, seasoning only with salt, pepper, and a little spicy mustard, poached a big bag of tilapia (on sale) just simply in water, and I also have egg whites. That's all I'm eating this week--and it was all planned and prepared on Sunday

Because now everything is prepared (or almost prepared--I make egg white 'omelets' in the microwave), I don't think about my food and have virtually no preparation--and I have had zero appetite!

Keep in mind that I'm someone who has an appetite on almost zero carbs when I'm more 'invested' in food preparation.

I don't intend to eat like this forever, but I suspect that 'uninvolvement' with food may be the key to my long-term maintenance once I add in a little fat down the road to do my usual low-carb eating.
Wow. I just noticed your stats and that you have been maintaining for 2 years.That is amazing. I am with you. I love pre making my food for the week and just reheating. When I am on plan I want to be as distanced from dealing with food as possible. I can't imagine the frustration of having to suddenly gain 10 pounds for no good reason. I hope you are able to get it off quickly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! Last night I had the urge to eat off plan. The feeling was a combination of binge and wanting something good to eat. Since I couldn't put my finger on what I wanted to eat that would satisfy me, and I chose not to binge, I made it through the feeling and was rewarded with a .5 loss this morning! Life is good!
Fabulous control. I love how it feels when I decide not to binge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitMommyNow View Post
I'm down another 2 pounds this morning which makes 4 pounds total for the past two days! This is normal for me on very low carb and it will slow down going forth. Still so glad to be back on track.

My plan is to stay on strict Stillmans until the 20th or 21st. We plan to eat out for our anniversary and I know I'll have a glass of wine and likely split some dessert with my husband. Not planning to go crazy past that (dinner will be a piece of fish and veggies). It will knock me out of ketosis but I will jump right back on Stillmans at the very next meal. After that, I plan to stay on Stillmans until Thanksgiving with a few Atkins meals thrown in (likely once a week) for sanity.

My hope is to get firmly into the 190's before Thanksgiving and maintain there using Stillmans between holiday meals until the first of the year. Then, it's a full on Stillmans to work towards GOAL.
You should have no problem getting into the 190s by Thanksgiving. As long as you can get right back on plan after that dinner you will be just fine. That is the hard part for me. I can never get back on plan the next day. It usually derails be for weeks.
__________________
~Ashley

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,305
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
When is thanksgiving for you guys?
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #154
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,305
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
So I was at 160.2 this morning, not bad!! I think that's just under a 2 pound loss from the week before because I didn't lose a thing last week thanks to TOM
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
This week, I'm limiting myself to turkey burgers (homemade with just a little mustard for spice), tilapia (plain, poached), and egg whites.

Normally, I always eat low carb and limit myself to about 20g daily.

But eating this way, my appetite has vanished! It's amazing. I am down a few pounds already, but I'm not claiming it (or changing my stats) just yet because I'm familiar with water fluctuations. I'll give myself a few more days before I 'count' it.

I'm loving this--and am surprised because normal low carb just takes the 'edge' off my appetite, but this protein plan really killed my appetite, making it much easier to restrict my calories as low as I need to for loss.
Nice to not feel hungry all the time!
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #156
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
As I said previously this works but it is very difficult to stay on .... I lost most of my weight with the turkey burger diet .... much luck to those who try this WOE !!!!
So what is the turkey burger diet?
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #157
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! Last night I had the urge to eat off plan. The feeling was a combination of binge and wanting something good to eat. Since I couldn't put my finger on what I wanted to eat that would satisfy me, and I chose not to binge, I made it through the feeling and was rewarded with a .5 loss this morning! Life is good!
Way to go Mim, you should feel proud!
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #158
Junior LCF Member
 
janejane40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 15
Gallery: janejane40
Stats: 217/211/145, 5'6", 40 yo
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 10/11/12
Hi Guys...I'm brand new here and looking for some support! I'm starting Stillman's hard core tomorrow because I'm sick of carrying all this weight around! I lowered my calorie intake and cut out most junk food (with an occasional cheat day here and there)-and was working out about an hour and a half 6 days a week, and I only lost about 4 lbs in a month (frustrating)! So I heard about Stillmans and am hoping to have more success this way! I would like to lose about 70 lbs (I'm currently 217). I do enjoy working out now...has anyone found that exercise either helps or hinders their progress on this diet? Any other tips for someone starting out? Thanks in advance!
janejane40 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #159
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Stat Report:

Started Oct 1st @ 165.2
Yesterday 159
This morning 157.9 down one 1.1

All of us are doing so good
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #160
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane40 View Post
Hi Guys...I'm brand new here and looking for some support! I'm starting Stillman's hard core tomorrow because I'm sick of carrying all this weight around! I lowered my calorie intake and cut out most junk food (with an occasional cheat day here and there)-and was working out about an hour and a half 6 days a week, and I only lost about 4 lbs in a month (frustrating)! So I heard about Stillmans and am hoping to have more success this way! I would like to lose about 70 lbs (I'm currently 217). I do enjoy working out now...has anyone found that exercise either helps or hinders their progress on this diet? Any other tips for someone starting out? Thanks in advance!
JaneJane, Stillman's is the best method I have ever found to lose the weight. For me it works fast and that is something that I need to stay on track. If I work hard just to lose a pound or less a week, I will usually give up. There might be a time on Stillman's that I only lose one pound in a week, but soon after I will go down 4-5 pounds. It sure helps to keep the focus. Hang out with us, this is a wonderful group of lady's who are very helpful and supportive. I highly recommend it! As for me the only exercise that I do is rebounding once in a while, I take a walk most days and I clean my 5,000 sq foot house, that's alot of cleaning. I'm looking for a housekeeper! Stillman's will take the weight off, but strength training will tone you up. I'm going to start my Calantic's again soon.
__________________
9/29/14
156.5 Starting Weight

mini goals:
under 150 by boo day, Oct 31st
under 140 by New Years Eve
under 135 by Valentines Day
under 130 by my B-day 3/24/15
under 120 by the 4th of July, goal
I might go for another 5 pounds. Well see.

Last edited by CoCo; 10-10-2012 at 08:37 AM..
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #161
Senior LCF Member
 
CoCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Wenatchee, Wa
Posts: 198
Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
So I was at 160.2 this morning, not bad!! I think that's just under a 2 pound loss from the week before because I didn't lose a thing last week thanks to TOM
Hi Mar, I glad your back! Now you need to meet me, at 157.9 this morning! It's very nice down here, come on down! I know it will only take you a day or two to get there. Thanksgiving here in the US is Nov 22nd.
CoCo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #162
Senior LCF member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,719
Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
janejane-

Almost all the experts agree that weight loss is 90% what we eat (or don't eat:-). Exercise is always good for staying toned and healthy but does not contribute significantly to weight loss itself.

In fact, Dr. Michael Eades (of ProteinPower) suggests that anyone embarking on a weight-loss program focus solely on food at first. He argues that as we lose weight, our bodies will impel us to 'move more,' and we'll be more naturally inclined to exercise. To try to begin restricting eating and exercising at the same time, Dr. Eades argues, is too likely to lead to fast burn out.

What he describes is exactly my own experience.
Leo41 is online now  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #163
Junior LCF Member
 
janejane40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 15
Gallery: janejane40
Stats: 217/211/145, 5'6", 40 yo
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 10/11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
JaneJane, Stillman's is the best method I have ever found to lose the weight. For me it works fast and that is something that I need to stay on track. If I work hard just to lose a pound or less a week, I will usually give up. There might be a time on Stillman's that I only lose one pound in a week, but soon after I will go down 4-5 pounds. It sure helps to keep the focus. Hang out with us, this is a wonderful group of lady's who are very helpful and supportive. I highly recommend it!
Thank you, CoCo! I am kind of an instant gratification person. I'm definitely willing to go strict in order to see progress...the slow way just doesn't work to keep me motivated. Could you guys let me know what you think about what I was planning to eat tomorrow? I think I'm clear on the rules but I want to make sure I'm doing it right as not to sabotage myself before I even get going! I was going to have a combination of these things:
Hard boiled eggs
plain chicken breast
water packed tuna from a can
lean steak

I know some people say the low fat cheese and/or sugar free jello hinders them. Has this been the experience of most people? Thank you!

PS-how do I get my profile picture to show up? Or can I just see everyone's but my own? Haha. Can you tell I'm new?!
janejane40 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #164
Junior LCF Member
 
janejane40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 15
Gallery: janejane40
Stats: 217/211/145, 5'6", 40 yo
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 10/11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
janejane-

Almost all the experts agree that weight loss is 90% what we eat (or don't eat:-). Exercise is always good for staying toned and healthy but does not contribute significantly to weight loss itself.

In fact, Dr. Michael Eades (of ProteinPower) suggests that anyone embarking on a weight-loss program focus solely on food at first. He argues that as we lose weight, our bodies will impel us to 'move more,' and we'll be more naturally inclined to exercise. To try to begin restricting eating and exercising at the same time, Dr. Eades argues, is too likely to lead to fast burn out.

What he describes is exactly my own experience.
Thank you, Leo! That actually makes a lot of sense. If I get a serious hankering to work out, I'll start small with my kettlebell or something. I appreciate the advice!
janejane40 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane40 View Post
Thank you, CoCo! I am kind of an instant gratification person. I'm definitely willing to go strict in order to see progress...the slow way just doesn't work to keep me motivated. Could you guys let me know what you think about what I was planning to eat tomorrow? I think I'm clear on the rules but I want to make sure I'm doing it right as not to sabotage myself before I even get going! I was going to have a combination of these things:
Hard boiled eggs
plain chicken breast
water packed tuna from a can
lean steak

I know some people say the low fat cheese and/or sugar free jello hinders them. Has this been the experience of most people? Thank you!

PS-how do I get my profile picture to show up? Or can I just see everyone's but my own? Haha. Can you tell I'm new?!
Welcome You can eat any lean meat, turkey, chicken, tuna, fish, eggs ect. Cheese and SF Jello tend to slow my loss down but I will add them and some higher fat meats (bacon!) on days I am struggling. Artificial sugars also slow me down but it is a necessary evil for me. I can not drink plain water. Best of luck with Stillmans. It is a fast way to lose weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
When is thanksgiving for you guys?
This year is the 22nd of November
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Stat Report:

Started Oct 1st @ 165.2
Yesterday 159
This morning 157.9 down one 1.1

All of us are doing so good
Congrats!
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #166
Senior LCF Member
 
zenpeacock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 117
Gallery: zenpeacock
Stats: 205/198/150
WOE: VLC
Start Date: Restart 1/2/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane40 View Post
Hi Guys...I'm brand new here and looking for some support! I'm starting Stillman's hard core tomorrow because I'm sick of carrying all this weight around! I lowered my calorie intake and cut out most junk food (with an occasional cheat day here and there)-and was working out about an hour and a half 6 days a week, and I only lost about 4 lbs in a month (frustrating)! So I heard about Stillmans and am hoping to have more success this way! I would like to lose about 70 lbs (I'm currently 217). I do enjoy working out now...has anyone found that exercise either helps or hinders their progress on this diet? Any other tips for someone starting out? Thanks in advance!
Hi there! Glad you decided on Stillmans, I think you'll enjoy the ease and results. The key is to just stick with it, do the plan as stated and you'll lose weight. Good luck on your first day, you can do it!
zenpeacock is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member
 
zenpeacock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 117
Gallery: zenpeacock
Stats: 205/198/150
WOE: VLC
Start Date: Restart 1/2/14
One full week results

Yesterday was day 6 and I was up .8

Today I'm back down to the same weight I was at on Tuesday 191.2.

Weird.

However, in the past 7 days (Weds to Weds) I went from 197 to 191.2 .... so that's nothing to sneeze at. PLUS today my waist measured in at a full inch smaller than last week! Now, THAT I can handle!

My fiance thinks I'm insane eating this way, but he's supportive. Every morning he's up boiling me eggs and baking chicken breasts. He's a keeper. What he doesn't realize is that in the past week, we've been on 4 walks and have eaten 90% less fat than usual. So, it's a win-win for both of us
zenpeacock is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #168
Senior LCF Member
 
FitMommyNow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 782
Gallery: FitMommyNow
Stats: 280/235/160
WOE: No Sugar, No Grains, No Dairy, No Nuts
Looks like everyone is doing great!!!

JaneJane! - Our stats/age are similar. I totally understand what it's like to work super hard to only lose a few pounds very slowly. On Stillmans, I've lost 4 pounds in the past two days! LOL
FitMommyNow is online now  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #169
Junior LCF Member
 
janejane40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 15
Gallery: janejane40
Stats: 217/211/145, 5'6", 40 yo
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 10/11/12
You guys are great! Thank you all for the warm welcome and encouragement. I think I'm gunna like it here!
janejane40 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #170
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpeacock View Post
Yesterday was day 6 and I was up .8

Today I'm back down to the same weight I was at on Tuesday 191.2.

Weird.

However, in the past 7 days (Weds to Weds) I went from 197 to 191.2 .... so that's nothing to sneeze at. PLUS today my waist measured in at a full inch smaller than last week! Now, THAT I can handle!

My fiance thinks I'm insane eating this way, but he's supportive. Every morning he's up boiling me eggs and baking chicken breasts. He's a keeper. What he doesn't realize is that in the past week, we've been on 4 walks and have eaten 90% less fat than usual. So, it's a win-win for both of us
7 pounds in a week is great! Most people think I am crazy eating this way. Thankfully my husband is doing it with me. It is awesome that your fiance helps you out. It makes it so much easier to have a bit of support.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #171
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Have not checked in for a few days, Ok maybe it was nearly a week....been in carbville. Really need to get a week under my belt and then work out my maintenance plan. Its not that I gain lots of weight, I just hate the yucky bloated feeling I get....it makes me feel fat, regardless of low numbers. Got my meat and eggs in and will be taking off tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Will try and catch up with the posts.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #172
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Coco, JMHO, a getaway weekend should be just that; getaway with your honey and have a good time. Do what feels comfortable. Time together can never be replaced. Diets are forever.


MMS, unfoortunately the drama has just begun. The fur will really begin flying when the will becomes public record and middle son realizes his personal ATM is no more.
Oh dear....you really do have some drama to come. I don't know what to say....I guess its hard to switch off in situations like that but you are a strong woman and I know you will get through all of this.

Last edited by makemeslim; 10-10-2012 at 02:20 PM..
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #173
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !

Funny, Christine! Love it. Sounds like a good goal for the Halloween party...you can do it.

CCGirl, hope the drama is less than expected. "Family" often produces the worst drama though, like all the rules of good behavior don't apply Best wishes for a smoother October...hope the step-family situation improves for you & your mom.

Coco, I agree with CC...enjoy your getaway weekend. If you want to minimize damage, apply the "moderation" code (OK to have what you want, but don't stuff yourself.) You can come back and hop right back on plan.

Makemeslim...funny how each of us are so different. I can eat the little bit of yogurt on Stillman's and still lose, but cheese stalls me right out. And you're the opposite. Just another proof there's no one-size-fits-all in the real world.

Trendyl...awesome to see that scale go down right away. KUTGW.

hello to anyone I've missed.

Done with my coffee, time to get in gear and get the last few boxes unpacked! Later, folks.

Keep calm and carry on
Nicely put!
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #174
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
Hey guys! I now down 9.5 pounds in 14 days on strict stillmans! this plan produces incredible results. For anyone who is struggling just know if you stick to it, the weight will come off! I am leaving for Hawaii on Sat and I couldn't be happier to be going 10 lbs lighter than I was just 14 days ago
You are now in Hawaii but wanted to say well done anyway.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #175
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Look at all you awesome losers! OMG> . I really wish I had something good to report.. I've been up/down. .down/up . ....story of my life.. I am trying to embrace an active lifestyle.. joined the gym and found that I really hate exercising. . but I keep going . .because i have to. .

Nothing new to report on the losing front.. I guess the only saving grace is that I haven't gained. .. that, in itself, is a plus for me. .

just wanted to say HI and I am sure I'll check in again. .thinking about doing Stillmans for a week or two. . I know I can't stay on it as long as I used to .but I can do a quick cleanse and move forward..

!!
Hi I'm2. The shoes are too funny!
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #176
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
And as for me? I've lost a pound! I'm so excited because it puts me solidly in a new set of tens! I'm feeling great!
Well done Mim!
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #177
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
BBT. NIght all. x
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #178
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,305
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Hi Mar, I glad your back! Now you need to meet me, at 157.9 this morning! It's very nice down here, come on down! I know it will only take you a day or two to get there. Thanksgiving here in the US is Nov 22nd.
Hopefully I will join you there at the end of the week!
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #179
Senior LCF Member
 
reptogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 700
Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
hi all, i was here back earlier in the year, saw some results, nothing dramatic but i managed to stray away, it isn't an easy diet to stay on, but it seems to be the only thing i can lose on. right now i am about 9 pounds from what my profile weight says so i guess thats my first short term goal this was day 3 on plan and have already dropped a couple of pounds which is good considering i haven't been 100 percent, i know i have had too much fat, and sodium and not enough water, but i am working on it.
reptogirl is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,305
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
hi all, i was here back earlier in the year, saw some results, nothing dramatic but i managed to stray away, it isn't an easy diet to stay on, but it seems to be the only thing i can lose on. right now i am about 9 pounds from what my profile weight says so i guess thats my first short term goal this was day 3 on plan and have already dropped a couple of pounds which is good considering i haven't been 100 percent, i know i have had too much fat, and sodium and not enough water, but i am working on it.
Even if you have to slowly go back on plan you are still doing it! I do that sometimes I make sure 2 of my 3 meals are stills if I am having trouble keeping to plan and eventually I end up back on plan without even trying.

I would just up the water to flush out the sodium and keep on plugging along.
Mar922 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.