Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hi Zen !

mmmmmmm MIM asparagus and crab...........never heard of it but it sounds divine......no pun intended

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
way to go HFL !!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Yoga class was intense .... all that body stretching makes a difference ....
Tonight my dinner was an egg white crepe filled with seasoned ground turkey .... I used organic Greek seasoning ....
extra lean turkey .... sparkling water on ice .... chamomile tea before my long lavender bubble bath with a sprinkle
of Epsom salt to soothe my muscles .... I am reading a very interesting book it is called THE BIG LITTLE BOOK OF
MAGICK.... I am not a wiccan but it was on the reading list of recommended books for this month .... I will probably
read deep into this book before bed and try my best to ignore the black cherry jello that is on my mind ha! On my way
home I bought some candles they smell yummy too yummy lol Bf and I will be heading to NYC on the 11th Yayyyy! to
Tiffany's I love window shopping .... ah and MOMA !!!! tomorrow is another night out with friends an OCTOBER FEST
.... no beer I will eat a turkey drumstick too funny just picturing myself walking about with it .... I wish all great
losing !!!!!

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: zenpeacock
Stats: 205/198/150
WOE: VLC
Start Date: Restart 1/2/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Zen, don't worry about the calories, really. Eat until you're full...if you find you're very hungry, eat some more lean protein. That's the way Stillman's works.

The whole "starvation mode" stopping weight loss...and the idea that could be happening on diet is an enduring MYTH. There is no such thing...I don't usually quote Weight Watchers, but here's one explanation of what can happen when you reduce calories. The Starvation Myth The truth is when you reduce calories, you will continue to lose weight. Your metabolism may occasionally make minor adjustments, but they will be minor, and you WILL continue to lose.

And, the absolute truth is 900 calories is nowhere close to starving...millions of people around the world routinely eat that many calories a day as a normal quantity of food. In fact, if you were 4'10" tall woman with a small frame (like my mom) your ideal weight would be around 100 lbs, and your calorie daily calorie needs to maintain that weight would be 900-1100 calories a day.

Thank you, this is good information to have. I certainly don't want to propagate myths! I guess I just have to change my thinking (which is really the ONLY answer to getting anything else to change), so I'm very appreciative of all this new information!

I still seem to be way under 1000 calories each day. I'm using an online tracker and I find it helpful.
I woke this morning down 1.4lbs. That's two days in a row of good losses. Water or fat, who knows, but I'll take it.

Headache is all but gone too. But still reading negative to small amounts of ketones. No bother, I'm thinking all those months of reading high amounts and not losing an ounce must've been reacting to all the fat in my diet?

Either way, I feel good and I'll stay on course.
TGIF!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:09 AM   #65
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I' having a catch up on rest day. Lately I've not known if I was coming or going I've been so busy. My weight is the same again today. Again, not a bad thing. I am looking forward to getting into the next set of tens though!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Morning, all...

Well, we've been a full week of "not moving" status, lol. What a relief. Moving twice in 40 days is just REEDICKULUS! Got the last box unpacked at the condo. Last picture hung up Now I'm working on taking down the ceiling panels (those stupid florescent light panels on the flimsy frames...they just catch dust and look gross. WHY did anyone ever think that was a good way to do lights? Would like to get ahold of the builder/architect and slap 'em upside the head, lol. 'Course I'd have to time-travel to do it, since this place was built 30 yrs ago. Anyway, that's my exercise plan for the next week...one bathroom is done, but have to finish the kitchen ceiling, then off to do the master bathroom & vanity area ceilings, then a walk-in closet ceiling. Will keep me busy & active so I guess it's one of those blessings-in-disguise

Good news is, since we've stayed put this week & I actually cooked most of our meats this week (OMG, I cooked!) ...I'm down 2 lbs. since Monday

Considering in the entire month of September I only lost 4 lbs total, needless to say I'm thrilled at losing 2 in less than a week. Hopefully that losing trend will continue

Off to get some laundry done, then some shopping/errands, then back to the danged ceiling-panel-cleaning project.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...have some fun!

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5

Last edited by catne; 10-05-2012 at 07:05 AM..
Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpeacock View Post
Woohoo! Good job on the loss, every bit helps!

I just made a batch of decent turkey burgers. I'm not a fan of them at all - but they fill me up.

I mixed ground turkey with granulated garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika and oregano - added a few dashes of hot sauce and worstershire and a good squirt of yellow mustard for tang.

I had 16 oz, so I made 4 4oz burgers and seared them in a dry, hot nonstick pan - and sprinkled some extra garlic, salt and pepper on them as they cooked. When I flipped them, I added about 1/2 cup of FF low salt chicken broth to the pan and covered them, in hopes of keeping them somewhat moist. I let them cook for another 8-10 minutes covered and they were pretty good.

I'm sure you could add just about any spices - you really need to be aggressive with ground turkey, it needs a lot of help in the flavor dept!

I had one left over for breakfast this morning, and I mashed it up with a HB egg and some yellow mustard. Odd, but strangely enjoyable.

Oh, and I dropped 2.8 lbs. from yesterday. I know it's water, but it was a nice jump down on the scale!
2.8 That's wonderful, so happy for you
Thanks for the turkey burger recipe. Keep up the good work, your going to be skinny bride!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Zen, don't worry about the calories, really. Eat until you're full...if you find you're very hungry, eat some more lean protein. That's the way Stillman's works.

The whole "starvation mode" stopping weight loss...and the idea that could be happening on diet is an enduring MYTH. There is no such thing...I don't usually quote Weight Watchers, but here's one explanation of what can happen when you reduce calories. The Starvation Myth The truth is when you reduce calories, you will continue to lose weight. Your metabolism may occasionally make minor adjustments, but they will be minor, and you WILL continue to lose.

And, the absolute truth is 900 calories is nowhere close to starving...millions of people around the world routinely eat that many calories a day as a normal quantity of food. In fact, if you were 4'10" tall woman with a small frame (like my mom) your ideal weight would be around 100 lbs, and your calorie daily calorie needs to maintain that weight would be 900-1100 calories a day.
That's true people all around the world eat less calorie's a day then most of us and there still healthy and slim too!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Yoga class was intense .... all that body stretching makes a difference ....
Tonight my dinner was an egg white crepe filled with seasoned ground turkey .... I used organic Greek seasoning ....
extra lean turkey .... sparkling water on ice .... chamomile tea before my long lavender bubble bath with a sprinkle
of Epsom salt to soothe my muscles .... I am reading a very interesting book it is called THE BIG LITTLE BOOK OF
MAGICK.... I am not a wiccan but it was on the reading list of recommended books for this month .... I will probably
read deep into this book before bed and try my best to ignore the black cherry jello that is on my mind ha! On my way
home I bought some candles they smell yummy too yummy lol Bf and I will be heading to NYC on the 11th Yayyyy! to
Tiffany's I love window shopping .... ah and MOMA !!!! tomorrow is another night out with friends an OCTOBER FEST
.... no beer I will eat a turkey drumstick too funny just picturing myself walking about with it .... I wish all great
losing !!!!!
That sound's like a wonderful evening. I know what you mean about the cherry jello, I have a box in my panty, I hear it calling out my name.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Here's my stat's today. I am 160.2 =down .9 from yesterday morning and a total of 5 pounds in 4 days. I never do like this, I would be lucky to loss 2 lbs in 2 weeks.

Still's is the bomb!

I am leaving for my get away to Victoria BC on the 14th, do you think I could loose 10 more pounds or is that wishful thinking?

Can you offer any suggestions that would help me reach as close to that goal a possible. please feel free to chime in.

I read once about some sort of turkey day still's diet that you could do that gave you a 2 pound a day loss. It was some were on the board but I can't find it now.

We are quite the group here, all of us working together to get slimmer.

Last edited by CoCo; 10-05-2012 at 08:27 AM..
Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
We are starting are more or less the same weight, and our past weights and goal weights are the same too! Lets keep each other accountable til we are both at our goal weight I have 2 thanks giving dinners this weekend so I won't be 100%on Stills til next Tuesday but I can stay on until those meals and then back on after.

I will have some bad stuff at the dinners like potatoes and stuffing but I promise everyone I will stay away from the sweets!
Were are you, check in please!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hi Zen !

mmmmmmm MIM asparagus and crab...........never heard of it but it sounds divine......no pun intended
Hey CC!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
2.8 That's wonderful, so happy for you
Thanks for the turkey burger recipe. Keep up the good work, your going to be skinny bride!
Skinny bride?! God, that would be ah-maz-ing! I'd be happy with "not as fat as I am now" I purchased my dress off the rack about a month ago, it's too big and needs to be altered. I know wedding dresses run small, but I couldn't get my butt into a 12, 14, 16, or 18 - so I bought a 20 (yikes!). They had to clip it down the back so I could look in the mirror - I'm wondering how much they're going to have to take off in November when I go for my fitting. Let's hope LOTS!!

My stats on my profile are totally incorrect, guess I should update...

Hope you enjoy some turkey burgers (if that's possible! )
Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Here's my stat's today. I am 160.2 =down .9 from yesterday morning and a total of 5 pounds in 4 days. I never do like this, I would be lucky to loss 2 lbs in 2 weeks.

Still's is the bomb!

I am leaving for my get away to Victoria BC on the 14th, do you think I could loose 10 more pounds or is that wishful thinking?

Can you offer any suggestions that would help me reach as close to that goal a possible. please feel free to chime in.

I read once about some sort of turkey day still's diet that you could do that gave you a 2 pound a day loss. It was some were on the board but I can't find it now.

We are quite the group here, all of us working together to get slimmer.

Congrats! That's fantastic!
It IS the bomb, isn't it? I'm convinced in 3 days that this is what I've been missing all along!

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
I have no good news. I have gained most of my weight back. I hate losing/gaining the same 20 pounds over and over again.

In the past I have been disappointed in my failure but this time it hit me much harder. I actually cried. I came on here and seen someone I was the same weight as weighing only 177. I could have been there...

Sooo...I have wiped the slate clean and today is day two. It is better than I have done the last couple of months. I hope it sticks this time.

I am already looking for low carb alternatives for thanksgiving. My husband isn't thrilled but too bad. I need to do this for me. He thinks I will give in and fall back into my holiday,special occasion, vacation, binging. I am determined to prove him wrong.

I have updated my stats to reflect my new start.

On the bright side.. I have lost 5 pounds of bloat already.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 10-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I have no good news. I have gained most of my weight back. I hate losing/gaining the same 20 pounds over and over again.

In the past I have been disappointed in my failure but this time it hit me much harder. I actually cried. I came on here and seen someone I was the same weight as weighing only 177. I could have been there...

Sooo...I have wiped the slate clean and today is day two. It is better than I have done the last couple of months. I hope it sticks this time.

I am already looking for low carb alternatives for thanksgiving. My husband isn't thrilled but too bad. I need to do this for me. He thinks I will give in and fall back into my holiday,special occasion, vacation, binging. I am determined to prove him wrong.

Hey, losing 5 pounds of whatever is ALWAYS good news! No worries, we fall down, we get up. As long as you don't stay down, then you're all good!

Don't even think about Thanksgiving yet. Don't even think about Halloween. Why do that to yourself? Just live for today. Keep it simple and let yourself enjoy this moment, don't create stress for yourself. This WOE is so simple, it has really freed up my mind from thinking about food.

Let tomorrow take care of itself and be proud of the choices you've made today. Good job and keep it up!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #77
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jeseraipetite
Stats: 154/154/125
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: july 11, 2014
Amen, Zen peacock.

I would love to join this. I am eating cookies, chocolate, yuck. I bought a fantastic treadmill and never use it. what in the world happened to my self discipline?

I will come back later after work. Plan for the day: fish, eggs, broiled chicken no skin, black coffee, water, 20 minutes on the treadmill, work
Old 10-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #78
Junior LCF Member

OK. So I am so proud of myself. I ate perfectly today. I am so pleased. For weeks I have been struggling and all of the sudden today I could do it. I think the key today to being able to do it is that I started out right. 2 boiled eggs. It made me want the right things the rest of the day. Amazing...

So today...
water, coffee, lean steak, boiled eggs, fish. only 2 low cal sweeteners.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Awesome fun tonight .... The October fest was really nice .... I am exhausted loads of walking about .... no German Beer for me just water and a turkey drumstick .... ate most of it .... I bought some SF jello to snack on black cherry , I hope it does not stall me .... Bratty welcome back !!!! please, remember we will get there at our own pace .... I gained back some of the 20 I lost and now I am getting back down on the scale .... I will help you gather some yummy holiday low carb recipes that even hubby will enjoy ....
Zen I am engaged and am planning a December wedding as well for 2014 ! I believe I posted it here somewhere lol and I will too be a skinny bride !
mim have a safe and wonderful time at Disney .... Catne .... The last picture on the wall congrats to a double move and yayyyyyy !!!! for cooking and losing more weight you are doing so well !!!! CC and Yam thinking of you both feel better all you new comers this is the place to lose the weight !!!!

Last edited by Angelstill; 10-05-2012 at 08:18 PM..
Old 10-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Look at all you awesome losers! OMG> . I really wish I had something good to report.. I've been up/down. .down/up . ....story of my life.. I am trying to embrace an active lifestyle.. joined the gym and found that I really hate exercising. . but I keep going . .because i have to. .

Nothing new to report on the losing front.. I guess the only saving grace is that I haven't gained. .. that, in itself, is a plus for me. .

just wanted to say HI and I am sure I'll check in again. .thinking about doing Stillmans for a week or two. . I know I can't stay on it as long as I used to .but I can do a quick cleanse and move forward..

!!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #81
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Im! 'Tis good to see you! Please hang around with us, even if you are not doing Stills! We miss you.

Bratty - I was thinking about you the other day - honest! I remember Halloween last year and how you struggled. I'm glad you have checked in. Stay with us, even if you are not on plan. It helps to just check in! Trust me! I struggled with on again off again for so long, but finally it clicked. And even though I have bumps in the road, I can get back on plan in a day or two and start losing again. Hang with us! We know the struggle!

Zen - what fun to out grow your wedding dress! I bet they will have to take it in 5 sizes!

Jes - congratulations on a good first day. It will become habit before you know it!

Angel - I love Octoberfest. Congratulations on enjoying the activities and the fall air and the company without going off plan!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #82
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

And as for me? I've lost a pound! I'm so excited because it puts me solidly in a new set of tens! I'm feeling great!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #83
Junior LCF Member

Good morning ladies. So glad to wake up and come here. Thanks for the welcomes.

Angel...what control!! You are doing well surrounded by all the octoberfest delights.
Mim...congrats on the loss!!
Im...I feel the same about exercise. I used to be a runner and love exercise. Not now though. I think because I did so much of it and it was a way I measured my self worth every day. Yuck. The wrong way to do it. That was a long time ago. I was told by a friend not too many years ago that I have to look at exercise like taking a shower, do it every day. But I totally relate. I bought a treadmill recently and it sat. but I put 10 minutes on it yesterday. Lame, I know. But I think to start I will break it up...10 minutes in the morning after my coffee, 10 minutes after work, and 10 minutes after dinner. I don't know how else to get myself back into it.
Update:
I lost two pounds in one day. I tried Stillman's many times before. Once I lost down to 118 pounds and looked absolutely fantastic. that was about 12 years ago. I have tried it a few times since but have struggled to do it for more than a day or two. But I have a long weekend and no distractions for the first 4 crucial days. I know I can do it if I just put my mind to it and come here for support,. You all have such great stories. I am spending time today reading more posts because they are so inspiring.
Plan:
boiled eggs, tuna, skinless chicken in worschestershire sauce, water, coffee.
Exercise:
30 minutes on the treadmill, rake leaves, mow lawn.

have a lovey day, sistas!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Skinny bride?! God, that would be ah-maz-ing! I'd be happy with "not as fat as I am now" I purchased my dress off the rack about a month ago, it's too big and needs to be altered. I know wedding dresses run small, but I couldn't get my butt into a 12, 14, 16, or 18 - so I bought a 20 (yikes!). They had to clip it down the back so I could look in the mirror - I'm wondering how much they're going to have to take off in November when I go for my fitting. Let's hope LOTS!!

My stats on my profile are totally incorrect, guess I should update...

Hope you enjoy some turkey burgers (if that's possible! )
You might just need to do some pretty heavy alterations to your dress girl. I'm thinking it could happen that you need to pick out a standby dress, in case you go down so many sizes that they can't fix the on you have! Just kidding, but it could happen! No matter what you will be a beautiful bride, treasure your day, it will be one you will never forget. I'm very happy for you
Old 10-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post

I love your thinking! "I am determined to prove him wrong." I have a friend who does the same thing to me, she sets me up when she knows I am trying to lose weight. I don't think it is intentional, but she does do it. Now I never tell her that I'm dieting. The weight I've loss is off and for the most part has stayed off, I am determined to loss more, I have made up my mind.
Sounds like you have too! If you can get passed the day 3 it will be easier, but it's not hard anyway, is it? A big part of this is, a state of mind and determination. Were here for you, so check in everyday.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Down another pound I was already in ketosis this morning. Today is day 3. The last couple of day have been so easy. No urges at all. I am feeling great.

Quote:
Hey, losing 5 pounds of whatever is ALWAYS good news! No worries, we fall down, we get up. As long as you don't stay down, then you're all good!

Don't even think about Thanksgiving yet. Don't even think about Halloween. Why do that to yourself? Just live for today. Keep it simple and let yourself enjoy this moment, don't create stress for yourself. This WOE is so simple, it has really freed up my mind from thinking about food.

Let tomorrow take care of itself and be proud of the choices you've made today. Good job and keep it up!
Thank you I do have to think about all of it tho. I have done stillmans countless times. I want to enjoy the holidays, Birthdays, ect... But for 5 years now I have let them derail me. I need to plan ahead to make it a great day for everyone, and wont totally kill my path. It is too easy for me to say "screw it, I will be good tomorrow." Then tomorrow is a month later. I am an all or nothing girl. My husband hates it.

Quote:
Awesome fun tonight .... The October fest was really nice .... I am exhausted loads of walking about .... no German Beer for me just water and a turkey drumstick .... ate most of it .... I bought some SF jello to snack on black cherry , I hope it does not stall me .... Bratty welcome back !!!! please, remember we will get there at our own pace .... I gained back some of the 20 I lost and now I am getting back down on the scale .... I will help you gather some yummy holiday low carb recipes that even hubby will enjoy ....
Thank you. It feels great to be back!
Mmmm I love turkey legs. We eat them at six flags when we are on plan. SF jello is an awesome idea. It definitely makes the sweet tooth happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Bratty - I was thinking about you the other day - honest! I remember Halloween last year and how you struggled. I'm glad you have checked in. Stay with us, even if you are not on plan. It helps to just check in! Trust me! I struggled with on again off again for so long, but finally it clicked. And even though I have bumps in the road, I can get back on plan in a day or two and start losing again. Hang with us! We know the struggle!
Thank you Min.
Halloween last year! Oh man that was awful. I got to 201 and then dived into the candy. This year will be different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
And as for me? I've lost a pound! I'm so excited because it puts me solidly in a new set of tens! I'm feeling great!
Congratulations! I love jumping into the new numbers. You must feel fantastic!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeseraipetite View Post
OK. So I am so proud of myself. I ate perfectly today. I am so pleased. For weeks I have been struggling and all of the sudden today I could do it. I think the key today to being able to do it is that I started out right. 2 boiled eggs. It made me want the right things the rest of the day. Amazing...

So today...
water, coffee, lean steak, boiled eggs, fish. only 2 low cal sweeteners.
I'm proud of you too! Sounds like you have made up your mind too! Now you will be on track, we will help you stay on track, make sure to check in everyday. If you get temped, just tell yourself that in 3 to 4 days I won't be hungry. It's strange how that happens, it is day 5 for me, I don't have much of desire to eat.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:15 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Dropped down another .8 lb this morning - that's a total of 4 lbs. in 4 days. Wow.

The downward movement is certainly motivating!

Got lots to do today, glad to see everyone is doing well! Keep it up!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Zen I am engaged and am planning a December wedding as well for 2014 ! I believe I posted it here somewhere lol and I will too be a skinny bride !
mim have a safe and wonderful time at Disney .... Catne .... The last picture on the wall congrats to a double move and yayyyyyy !!!! for cooking and losing more weight you are doing so well !!!! CC and Yam thinking of you both feel better all you new comers this is the place to lose the weight !!!!
Oh boy, another pretty and skinny bride. I live in Wenatchee Washington, we have october fest in Leavenworth, 2 towns up from were I live. It's a big party.

Last edited by CoCo; 10-06-2012 at 07:46 AM..
Old 10-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member

My weight went up!

Ok, I need some help from the pro's.

I started out on Monday @ 165.2
Yesterday in was 160.2 = I was doing great right?
This morning I am 161.0, what happened??
Is it normal to have a day were you gain. It was a .8 gain too. Just short of a pound.

This is what I ate,
Breakfast, I egg and 1-to 1.5 ozs roasted chicken strips.
lunch, two turkey burgers, I was hungry!
dinner, about 4oz of beef
I had about 6-7 =8 oz glasses of water, plus coffee, tea and 1 diet coke.

I did eat quite a bit more yesterday then I have been, could that have been it?
I'm going to check my vitamins to see if there is any sugar lurking in them.
I also will cut down on what I eat today, yesterday for some reason I ate more, I had a stressful situation come up, of course I had more to eat. That tells me something.

Any advise??

Last edited by CoCo; 10-06-2012 at 07:44 AM..
Closed Thread