Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #241
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good Sunday morning! I have been so busy and now am so sore and tired that I just want to sit. But alas, I must move these tired bones! The porch is finished, We need to stin it still but the heavy work is finished. On Thursday I binged. Ewwwwww. I was tired, and hungry and there was not any food I could eat and I was weak.........etc. But it lasted only Thursday. Friday I was right back on. I gained a lot of weight from that one day. I'm still 2 pounds over where I was on Thursday morning. Alas, but that was then, this is now and as things go, one day is not too bad. And on that note, I'm off!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Sunday morning! I have been so busy and now am so sore and tired that I just want to sit. But alas, I must move these tired bones! The porch is finished, We need to stin it still but the heavy work is finished. On Thursday I binged. Ewwwwww. I was tired, and hungry and there was not any food I could eat and I was weak.........etc. But it lasted only Thursday. Friday I was right back on. I gained a lot of weight from that one day. I'm still 2 pounds over where I was on Thursday morning. Alas, but that was then, this is now and as things go, one day is not too bad. And on that note, I'm off!
I had a bad day too (friday) too but I am back on and now .2 pounds lighter than my pre-binge weight so if you stick to it the binge weight will come back off in no time!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #243
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Figured out the picture upload. My avatar is on the beach in front of Duke's. The sand goes on forever. It's the best place to swim ever and we were in the ocean almost every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg september2012 126.jpg (54.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 09-30-2012 at 02:21 PM..
Old 09-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #244
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Mar and Mim: You guys only went off the rails one day! I took a leave of absence for over a week! The scale shows it, too. I'm up +8.8 and my new plaid shorts (which I wore a few days ago) won't button!

I'm feeling and looking very pudgy and porky. But, I have to admit it was worth it. Too many empty calories and lots of carbs.

It's time to knock it off now, literally. I have only 12 days until leaving for a 10 day trip to Florida.

It's my SIL's (DH's sis) 50th wedding anniversary celebration. She is and always has been skinny. She obsesses about it and brags about it although I think it has more to do with genetics than anything.

She always tells me "When I need to lose a few pounds I make my evening meal a little lighter and don't eat brownies for a few days. It drops right off."

She says it as if she thinks that would work for everyone. Really bugs me!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 10-01-2012, 05:05 AM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Figured out the picture upload. My avatar is on the beach in front of Duke's. The sand goes on forever. It's the best place to swim ever and we were in the ocean almost every day.
Looks so lovely, I want to dive in the picture!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 AM   #246
Major LCF Poster!

Its a coldish wet day here....we did not have much of a summer either but I will not do the typical British thing and complain....I will put my wellies on and go find a puddle to jump in.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:14 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Mar and Mim: You guys only went off the rails one day! I took a leave of absence for over a week! The scale shows it, too. I'm up +8.8 and my new plaid shorts (which I wore a few days ago) won't button!

I'm feeling and looking very pudgy and porky. But, I have to admit it was worth it. Too many empty calories and lots of carbs.

It's time to knock it off now, literally. I have only 12 days until leaving for a 10 day trip to Florida.

It's my SIL's (DH's sis) 50th wedding anniversary celebration. She is and always has been skinny. She obsesses about it and brags about it although I think it has more to do with genetics than anything.

She always tells me "When I need to lose a few pounds I make my evening meal a little lighter and don't eat brownies for a few days. It drops right off."

She says it as if she thinks that would work for everyone. Really bugs me!
She actually says that?!! Sorry Yam, she makes me laugh! Yep, just don't eat brownies for a few days...why didn't I think of that!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

Is everyone going to jump over to the October thread already started? I've posted in both.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #249
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Here is the link for the October thread!

STILLMAN DIET THREAD- OCTOBER 2012
Closed Thread