Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/139.4/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Please post your success here

I really need motivation/inspiration...please post how much weight you've lost on Stillman's and how long it's taken you so far. I love seeing how successful you all are and hope it will be the kickstart I need to get back on track!
doxielove is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
I will start doxie.

I have lost 18.2 pounds in 21 days.

Mainly eating chicken and egg whites. I also drink tea. I excercise 2-3 times a week as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your weight loss.
vyomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/139.4/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Wow - that is amazing! Congratulations!
doxielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
In 2 months (since April 30), I have lost 30 lbs! My stats atm are incorrect. I started at about 168-170, and my weight this morning was 139.2! I estimate about another 2-3 weeks to get down a little below my goal (shooting for 132-133). Although I haven't stuck to strict Stillmans the entire time. I eat mostly lean meat, fish and eggs, but I also use low carb recipes every once in a while that include cheese, veggies, etc. I'm on more of like a Stillmans-Atkins hybrid kind of thing. Also I started exercising (3-4 times a week) for the first time of my life when I started eating low carb, which I think has also helped! I went from 36-31-42 (didn't take measurements in the very beginning so that's an estimate) to 35-28-39, and from a size 12/14 (31 or 32) in jeans to a size 9/10 (29 or 30) so far!

Good luck to you!
littlelavender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
I started on Stillman's May 30 after a very frustrating May with/Atkins (only lost 1.4 lbs. in 30 days on Atkins)

Have lost 15 lbs. from May 30 to July 2nd (about 32 days then) So I'm averaging just over 3 lbs. a week.

That includes having an "Atkins" meal about once a week. I've been eating the following:

Breakfast: hardboiled egg and one low fat turkey sausage patty
Lunch: 2 turkey patties -or- chicken patties -or- grilled chicken breast
Dinner: repeat of lunch...or maybe grilled tilapia or grilled very lean steak
Snacks: a slice or two or lean ham -or- hardboiled egg -or- small amount of chicken sausage
Condiments: low carb ketchup, mustard.
Beverages: lots of coffee (no sweeteners or creamers), lots of water, and very occasionally diet soda.

Once a week, we have an Atkins-legal-low carb meal of ribeye steak, big salad w/lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, shredded cheddar, bacon bits & ranch dressing. For dessert, a bowl of fresh blueberries with whipped cream. We eat Stillman's for breakfast and lunch that day...and we go right back on Stillman's for breakfast the next day.

I don't really count calories every day...but my Stillman's days tend to run about 1200-1400 carlories a day. Of course on the day we eat Atkins treat meal it's way higher than that. I usually pop up a little the day after Atkins meal, but it disappears the next day...and it's nice to have an occasional "luxurious" meal that doesn't totally throw me off the losing-mode.

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5
catne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sandiko
This is very motivating to everyone who is starting out. I have tried absolutely every single diet out there and do not last a single day with any amount of carbs. I have lost weight in the past on various diets including low fat high carb successfully but as I have gotten older eating too many carbs or even a little makes me hungrier which is why I cant stick on diets long. Last year from December 15-30 I did the stillmans diet eg. eggs with cottage cheese in the morning would fill me up nicely and I would eat chicken,lean meats etc. In the 15 days I lost up to 15 pounds. I stopped stillmans at new years time but never went back. I lost another 9 pounds through the year from eating less because stillman helped to reduce my appetite. Then i started eating more than normal a couple of months ago and started putting some weight on again but never returned to the weight i started with. So the positive is that when you do lose the weight on stillmans, it is not true that you will put the weight on quickly when you return to normal eating and the second positive is that its the only program you will not feel hunger after a couple of days. The only negative I find is that you feel a bit icky to begin with until your body adjusts. I am officially starting tomorrow because everything I was trying in the last few days failed eg. weight watchers counting points, csiro, etc. SO just gonna stick with this I will try for 14 days if there are no interruptions around me.
Sandiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dita
I have just registered here as there is a huge Stillmans section
I have been on it since 25th July so in 19 days have lost 14 pounds.

What are you veterans losing weekly on average?
Dita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: catk
WOE: stillman,atkins,paleo
Start Date: july 30 2012
weight loss

Hi i started stillmans on Fri 8/10 and weighed in today on sun 8/12 and lost 4pds i know its water weight but damn.

on fri 196
on sun 192

i have been eating alot of fish, shrimp, tilipia,and cheese with my eggs, crab,lots of water,and tea. I havent started to run/walk but thats tomorrow. i have a cruise im going on in 11 days and i wanted to see how much i could drop. Im happy so far and ill keep letting you guys know whats happening . So no cheating and it can happen.
catk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #9
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dita View Post
I have just registered here as there is a huge Stillmans section
I have been on it since 25th July so in 19 days have lost 14 pounds.

What are you veterans losing weekly on average?
Hi Dita! Welcome to the Stillman's way! This thread is not overly active. It gets a new post now and again and is a great motivator. If you want more constant feedback and a place to share, join us on the August thread! And by the way - well done! 14 pounds in 19 days is great!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
UPDATING MY ORIGINAL POST ON HERE

]I started on Stillman's May 30 after a very frustrating May with/Atkins (only lost 1.4 lbs. in 30 days on Atkins)

Have lost 15 lbs. from May 30 to July 2nd (about 32 days then) So I'm averaging just over 3 lbs. a week.

UPDATE: It's now been 11 weeks on Stillman's, and I have lost 27 lbs, so my average loss is about 2.46 lbs a week, though it comes off in fits & starts, lol. Will go a week to 10 days with no loss, and then wham! 3 or 4 lbs. drop off in 3 or 4 days. This pattern has held pretty much since about the third week on Stillman's. Better,more predictable weight loss than on Atkins (where I was mostly stalled for an entire month)

That includes having an "Atkins" meal about once a week. UPDATE: average 1 or 2 times a week we go out to eat...eating legal Atkins foods like small steak & a salad, or grilled chicken breast & grilled veggies. About every other time we even have a cocktail (made with Mio in the water for flavor, and order a shot of rum or shot of tequila to go in Mio water.) But No hi-carb stuff at all.

I've been eating the following:

Breakfast: hardboiled egg or scrambled egg and one low fat turkey sausage patty
Lunch: 2 turkey patties -or- chicken patties -or- grilled chicken breast
Dinner: repeat of lunch...or maybe grilled tilapia or grilled very lean steak
Snacks: a slice or two or lean ham -or- hardboiled egg -or- small amount of chicken sausage
Condiments: low carb ketchup, mustard.
Beverages: lots of coffee (no sweeteners or creamers), lots of water, and very occasionally diet soda.

Once a week, we have an Atkins-legal-low carb meal of ribeye steak, big salad w/lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, shredded cheddar, bacon bits & ranch dressing. For dessert, a bowl of fresh blueberries with whipped cream. Or we go out to eat with friends...in that case we skip
"dessert" because we figure there's always hidden carbs in restaurant food. We eat Stillman's for breakfast and lunch that day...and we go right back on Stillman's for breakfast the next day.

I don't really count calories every day...but my Stillman's days tend to run about 1200-1400 carlories a day. Of course on the day we eat Atkins treat meal it's way higher than that. I usually pop up a little the day after Atkins meal, but it disappears the next day...and it's nice to have an occasional "luxurious" meal that doesn't totally throw me off the losing-mode.

Last edited by catne; 08-18-2012 at 10:05 AM..
catne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
very inspiring!!
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #12
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SkinnyNikki
Stats: 198.5/192/130
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Sept 2012
bump to say this is very motivational
SkinnyNikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlet_Belle
Stats: 176.4/172.4/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Will go a week to 10 days with no loss, and then wham! 3 or 4 lbs. drop off in 3 or 4 days.
Wow! I think that's a very important point to be made. After a few days with no weight loss many people would just get discouraged, decide the diet doesn't work, give up, and eat carbs (I know I do that, every single time)... But if they just ignored it and stuck to the diet they'd push through the plateau, and lose even more fat.
Scarlet_Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: girondet
Stats: Maintaining 125-128, 5'5"
WOE: Bernstein/paleo
Start Date: May 2009
I want to get back down to my lowest weight, so am trying Stillman's again. The last time was in the early 1970's, actually 1970 I believe, and then I lost something like 15 lbs in 10 days. I had been really overeating starches and sweets and gotten to an all-time high of around 150. Wow, was I ever impressed! I considered it a scary unhealthy diet though, as I did Atkins, because of what was being said about it at the time. It was the beginning of the low fat craze but also the tide was turning against meat. I did eat steak on Stillman's back then and a bit of low moisture part skim mozzarella when I couldn't stand the boredom of just meat and eggs. Also a little cottage cheese, and occasionally a can of Vienna sausage.

All these many decades later I realize after so much trouble losing and never being able to maintain losses that low carb is best for me. Flirting with junk food, processed food ruins my maintenance and for me gluten wrecks my health. I can maintain on carbs below 50-60.
I have been mostly maintaining within 10 lbs or so for about three years.

Since I have a wedding coming up and I want to look great for it I want to lose 10 lbs fast. Hopefully Stillman's can do for me what it did years ago and then I can go back to strict paleo eating and maintain forever. I am sooooo tired of weight ups and downs and wardrobe issues. The junky food is just not worth it.

I'm only on day 2. It's hard. I think it's after day 3 that weight loss really takes off and thus motivation does too. I only lost .6 yesterday, but my pants fit better today. Yesterday I had an almost wedgie. I hate that kind of stuff. I hope I lose at least 5 lbs in a week. I'm so much older now and hypothyroid to boot, so we'll see.

My eggs are ready so bye.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by girondet View Post
I want to get back down to my lowest weight, so am trying Stillman's again. The last time was in the early 1970's, actually 1970 I believe, and then I lost something like 15 lbs in 10 days. I had been really overeating starches and sweets and gotten to an all-time high of around 150. Wow, was I ever impressed! I considered it a scary unhealthy diet though, as I did Atkins, because of what was being said about it at the time. It was the beginning of the low fat craze but also the tide was turning against meat. I did eat steak on Stillman's back then and a bit of low moisture part skim mozzarella when I couldn't stand the boredom of just meat and eggs. Also a little cottage cheese, and occasionally a can of Vienna sausage.

All these many decades later I realize after so much trouble losing and never being able to maintain losses that low carb is best for me. Flirting with junk food, processed food ruins my maintenance and for me gluten wrecks my health. I can maintain on carbs below 50-60.
I have been mostly maintaining within 10 lbs or so for about three years.

Since I have a wedding coming up and I want to look great for it I want to lose 10 lbs fast. Hopefully Stillman's can do for me what it did years ago and then I can go back to strict paleo eating and maintain forever. I am sooooo tired of weight ups and downs and wardrobe issues. The junky food is just not worth it.

I'm only on day 2. It's hard. I think it's after day 3 that weight loss really takes off and thus motivation does too. I only lost .6 yesterday, but my pants fit better today. Yesterday I had an almost wedgie. I hate that kind of stuff. I hope I lose at least 5 lbs in a week. I'm so much older now and hypothyroid to boot, so we'll see.

My eggs are ready so bye.
I appreciate your post and honesty, especially taking note the truth of what damage carbage food does to us.

I anticipate you will drop those 10 pounds and many inches. Just take it day by day.

I turn 50 this November and will do the Stillmans plan as well to lose. I had success with the HCG but never stabilized. Years ago, this plan was very effective.

Today is day 4 and I am down 4 pounds. I have about 12 more to go.

Do you have the book? I found it years ago. It is falling a part but still a good read.

Food today will be hard boiled eggs with sour cream and hot sauce. Also chicken breast with pink salt and hot sauce. I don't eat cottage cheese as I cannot find it without carrigean. That stuff is a no go for me.

Water...about 2 liters.

Well wishes!
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for responding! 4 lbs in 4 days would please me very much. Congrats!

I don't have the book anymore, no. Maybe I'll check the library. The stickies seem to cover it well though, as I remember it.

I'll check in as I progress.
girondet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BBare
Stats: (210/ 139 /125) 5'9.5
WOE: LOW FAT/ LC for wt loss, Atkins~Mnt VERY LOW CARBS
YIPPIKIYA TO ALL WE LOSERS HERE! AMAZEBALLS!!!!

I JUST ADORE STILLMANS. This diet has changed my life. It's fast and insanely easy, THAT IS AFTER THE FIRST 4 DAYS....

CATNE, I think you could totaly lose 4 lbs a week if you just cut out the turkey/chicken sausage and lose the LC ketchup. Both these items have hidden carbs. Give it a try and see. Make a LC eggsalad with dijon mustard, ACV, and a few drops of Stevia. Also, I'd switch out the sausages for lean ground turkey patties instead.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I've lost 110 lbs. on Stills and presently had to come back for a tune up. Lost 12 in 2 weeks.

Eating: Chicken, egg whites, turkey, water! xoxox

IF YOU ROCK THIS DIET, IT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD. JUST DO IT!!!

STEVIE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE 50??? IS THAT YOUR PIC ON YOUR AVITAR? WTG, GORGEOUS. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS. YOU WILL BE THERE IN 2 WEEKS FLAT. STAY THE COURSE. IT'S ALL IN THE MIND, AND THE BODY WILL FOLLOW...

Last edited by BBare; 08-24-2013 at 06:50 PM..
BBare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MaryN
Stats: 128.8/127.6/108
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 9/9/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBare View Post
YIPPIKIYA TO ALL WE LOSERS HERE! AMAZEBALLS!!!!

I JUST ADORE STILLMANS. This diet has changed my life. It's fast and insanely easy, THAT IS AFTER THE FIRST 4 DAYS....

CATNE, I think you could totaly lose 4 lbs a week if you just cut out the turkey/chicken sausage and lose the LC ketchup. Both these items have hidden carbs. Give it a try and see. Make a LC eggsalad with dijon mustard, ACV, and a few drops of Stevia. Also, I'd switch out the sausages for lean ground turkey patties instead.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I've lost 110 lbs. on Stills and presently had to come back for a tune up. Lost 12 in 2 weeks.

Eating: Chicken, egg whites, turkey, water! xoxox

IF YOU ROCK THIS DIET, IT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD. JUST DO IT!!!

STEVIE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE 50??? IS THAT YOUR PIC ON YOUR AVITAR? WTG, GORGEOUS. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS. YOU WILL BE THERE IN 2 WEEKS FLAT. STAY THE COURSE. IT'S ALL IN THE MIND, AND THE BODY WILL FOLLOW...
Do you make your own Turkey patties or buy them already made. You are doing so well. 12 lbs in two weeks. Wow!
MaryN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
I appreciate your post and honesty, especially taking note the truth of what damage carbage food does to us.

I anticipate you will drop those 10 pounds and many inches. Just take it day by day.

I turn 50 this November and will do the Stillmans plan as well to lose. I had success with the HCG but never stabilized. Years ago, this plan was very effective.

Today is day 4 and I am down 4 pounds. I have about 12 more to go.

Do you have the book? I found it years ago. It is falling a part but still a good read.

Food today will be hard boiled eggs with sour cream and hot sauce. Also chicken breast with pink salt and hot sauce. I don't eat cottage cheese as I cannot find it without carrigean. That stuff is a no go for me.

Water...about 2 liters.

Well wishes!
Stevie Renee,
I remember you from the hcg boards here and on the Biz boards.
We were on Hcg at the same time!!!! I also lost lots of weight. Did stabilize for prob about 2yrs but health issues and just life seems to derail me easily now. I too would like to get back to my best weight which is 106-108. This morning I have a gain. We had several parties this week. Three in fact. I must get on track. Stillmans is the best for me, too. I am taking meds for candidiasis and Stillls would really help with that. Here's to a new day for us.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #20

Beth, yes that is me. Well last fall. Taken in Germany with my new
Grandaughter. She was a few days old in that photo.

Hi Mary,
Yes, we have crossed paths! I too have events this weekend.
I recruited my mom to do a month starting Tues. 2 of Sept.
We will cycle Stills and atkins. I just think I burnt out on HCG.
I find Stillmans actually easier than HCG.

Glad you are here.

No loss today. TOM due.

I need some ideas for the chicken. Lol..
Nothing sounds good today. Hopefully that is the ketosis talking.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Hcg

Stevie,
I hate to say this but I am tired of almost everything. Stillman sounds very doable right now. Had two eggs and a few bites of ham this am. Hope to be able to wait till dinner to eat. Planning on steak. The thing I like about Stills is we can still go out to eat if we are careful. Of course i need to stay away from a glass or two of wine I saw a blog titled mostly meat is what I eat. Plan on that being me. Have a great Sunday.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:17 AM   #22
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Callianna
Stevie,

I avoid carageenan also, and found that Daisy cottage cheese didn't have it. It also doesn't have food starch like some other brands do!

You can also find Nancy's cottage cheese in some health food stores, but it tends to be more expensive and has a decidedly "sharp" flavor, like yogurt.

Calli
Callianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BBare
Stats: (210/ 139 /125) 5'9.5
WOE: LOW FAT/ LC for wt loss, Atkins~Mnt VERY LOW CARBS
Hey Mary!
I make my own. They always have hidden carbos in the ready made ones. I get Trader Joe's extra lean turkey meat and add a bit of fat free ckn stock to the mix with dijon mustard. It's amazing what a bit of stock will do to the very dry meat...

Also, I love to make Fake Crab Cakes. I take a few cans of extra lean salmon, mini shrimp, canned tuna and add hot sauce, carton eggs, garlic spices and ckn stock. Ill fry em up and the taste exactly like crab cakes.

Also, one last thing. If I have a sweet tooth, I'll make an egg white crepe, take greek non fat yogurt and mix in vanilla and a few drops of splenda to make a filling. I'll add pumpkin pie spices too, or Illl skip the spice and pour on sugar free rootbeer. DELISH

Gotta get creative or we will go insane.

o
BBare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Crab cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBare View Post
Hey Mary!
I make my own. They always have hidden carbos in the ready made ones. I get Trader Joe's extra lean turkey meat and add a bit of fat free ckn stock to the mix with dijon mustard. It's amazing what a bit of stock will do to the very dry meat...

Also, I love to make Fake Crab Cakes. I take a few cans of extra lean salmon, mini shrimp, canned tuna and add hot sauce, carton eggs, garlic spices and ckn stock. Ill fry em up and the taste exactly like crab cakes.

Also, one last thing. If I have a sweet tooth, I'll make an egg white crepe, take greek non fat yogurt and mix in vanilla and a few drops of splenda to make a filling. I'll add pumpkin pie spices too, or Illl skip the spice and pour on sugar

Gotta get creative or we will go insane.

o
I missed this post I think or it's a senior moment. Am I understanding for the crab cakes you mix everything together in one big bowl and then fry the patties? Do you use Pam?

I just boiled a chicken. Have broth so will make these tomorrow. Yum.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
Beth, yes that is me. Well last fall. Taken in Germany with my new
Grandaughter. She was a few days old in that photo.

Hi Mary,
Yes, we have crossed paths! I too have events this weekend.
I recruited my mom to do a month starting Tues. 2 of Sept.
We will cycle Stills and atkins. I just think I burnt out on HCG.
I find Stillmans actually easier than HCG.

Glad you are here.

No loss today. TOM due.

I need some ideas for the chicken. Lol..
Nothing sounds good today. Hopefully that is the ketosis talking.

Make chicken patties out of baked chicken, pan fry them in butter with onions and pepper. I never did HCG, but read the threads and recall you and Ms Mary from there. Take care. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks for responding! 4 lbs in 4 days would please me very much. Congrats!

I don't have the book anymore, no. Maybe I'll check the library. The stickies seem to cover it well though, as I remember it.

I'll check in as I progress.
Hi Girondet , you can do it. Good luck and welcome aboard. Mae
Old 08-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Thanks, Mae! It's good to be here. I have lost 3lbs in four days. I am doing the modified version with some veggies because I am in serious danger of not being able to stick with it otherwise. I'm pleased it seems to be working well enough.
girondet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks, Mae! It's good to be here. I have lost 3lbs in four days. I am doing the modified version with some veggies because I am in serious danger of not being able to stick with it otherwise. I'm pleased it seems to be working well enough.
WTG, Girondet! I do a modified too, stills and M/E. You can do this. Sometimes the variety helps. It's all L/C and what works for one doesn't always work for another, but we're all in the same boat of losing, right? I'll see you and everyone in the Sept thread. Take care. Mae
Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callianna View Post
Stevie,

I avoid carageenan also, and found that Daisy cottage cheese didn't have it. It also doesn't have food starch like some other brands do!

You can also find Nancy's cottage cheese in some health food stores, but it tends to be more expensive and has a decidedly "sharp" flavor, like yogurt.

Calli
I wish I could find Daisy CC. I only have found sour cream. Maybe I should look at other markets around here. Where do you find it in calif?