Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 234/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: April 1 2014
I know I have not exactly been totally on track with these cherries BUT I am proud that I am able to eat a few then not have anything else. I am also leaving for vacation in 2 days. I have not let that turn into a binge. In the past I would have been off plan and eat everything I could get my hands on.

I feel I am becoming stronger and making better choices than I have in the past. Cherries are far better than Ice cream and Nutella binges.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #182
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Noooo I didn't get cheek implants!!!!! God no!! They really look awful!! No I got Radiese pumped in!!! Well I use the word 'pumped' loosely!! I got one syringe worth. Going back for another at the end of August. The Doc wouldn't do anymore at one time cos she said my face was so thin you'd see it!! .....eh is that not the point of filler--to fill a thin guant face!! Obs not cos he she said it's way easier on a fatter face!!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #183
Big Yapper!!!!

Oooooooh Nutella binges!!! Can I come????!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I know I have not exactly been totally on track with these cherries BUT I am proud that I am able to eat a few then not have anything else. I am also leaving for vacation in 2 days. I have not let that turn into a binge. In the past I would have been off plan and eat everything I could get my hands on.

I feel I am becoming stronger and making better choices than I have in the past. Cherries are far better than Ice cream and Nutella binges.
Awesome self-control, Ashley! Keep it up! If a few cherries is what it takes to treat yourself and make you refrain from eating worse foods, then by all means, it's the long run that counts so you're doing yourself a favor as long as you don't make it a habit quite yet. When you get back on plan, I'm sure you'll kick off the extra bit you gain from it in no time! Just make sure to get back on plan soon. Are you gonna try to stick with it on your vacation?
Old 07-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #185
Big Yapper!!!!

I like cherries too---but the stones pee me off!! It's like water melon. I'm waiting for the genetically modified versions!!
Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oooooooh Nutella binges!!! Can I come????!!!!
I do not dare bring Nutella in my house. My kids whine for it all the time. I tell then it can not be in my house... ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Awesome self-control, Ashley! Keep it up! If a few cherries is what it takes to treat yourself and make you refrain from eating worse foods, then by all means, it's the long run that counts so you're doing yourself a favor as long as you don't make it a habit quite yet. When you get back on plan, I'm sure you'll kick off the extra bit you gain from it in no time! Just make sure to get back on plan soon. Are you gonna try to stick with it on your vacation?
Thanks Hmm vacation diet. I honestly do not know. I think I will be off plan but not go crazy. I plan to buy lots of veggies to snack on so I do not have to sit there and have nothing while everyone else snacks. At home I can handle it. Vacation settings tend to be too hard for me right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I like cherries too---but the stones pee me off!! It's like water melon. I'm waiting for the genetically modified versions!!
Can you get seedless watermelon? That is the only kind I buy. Nothing worse than kids freaking out over all the seeds.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 07-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
mmmmmm watermelon mmmmm

ONG GT you scared me!!!!!!! How long do they last? Is it safe? I've never heard of it!

My Dad is in Amsterdam, they are doing another river cruise through somewhere over there. They did one last year.

Pissing away my inheritance, yep
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #188
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oldie but goodie............

PONDERISMS

1· I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

2· There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

3· Life is sexually transmitted.

4· Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

5· The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

6· Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

7· Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

8· Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

9· All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

10· In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it Normal.

11· How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

12· Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever Comes out'?

13· If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

14· Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

15· If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

16· If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

17· Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

18· Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

19· Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Thanks Hmm vacation diet. I honestly do not know. I think I will be off plan but not go crazy. I plan to buy lots of veggies to snack on so I do not have to sit there and have nothing while everyone else snacks. At home I can handle it. Vacation settings tend to be too hard for me right now.
Sounds like a good plan, good luck!! I hope it goes well for you and that you can still enjoy your vacation at the same time! I'll bet when you come back you'll blast the rest of those pounds away and be in Onederland by the end of the month! You are so close!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #190
Big Yapper!!!!

Ashley--I've eaten Nutella right out of the jar with a spoon back in the day!! Oh yeah sad but true!! I'd never buy it now either-I don't have self control!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #191
Big Yapper!!!!

Cc---I can't believe you've never heard of filler---you live in the home of Botox an co.!!!!!!! It lasts a year. But if you do a lot of cardio it gets brokem down much quicker---yeah so thats my excuse for being lazy!!!!! An it costs €750 a syringe--ouch!! But it really is worth it!!! (for me)
Old 07-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #192
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ang<3lowcarb
Stats: 141/123/118
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 2012
My first post!

Hello!

My name is Angie and I have been following this board for a few months, but this is my first post. I started Stillman's on April 29th at 141 pounds (size 4) and I'm loving the results! I am currently 123 and down to a size 2 or 0.

My plan: I started out following the regular Stillman diet, but stalled at around 130 until I switched to the plain turkey burger diet that SillyErin mentioned. Although I am not nearly as strict as she is, it worked! I drink a lot of Dt. Mt. Dew and coffee with splenda and sugar free vanilla syrup, but on most days I limit my food intake to 7 or 8 (130 calorie) plain turkey burgers. Even after going completely off plan for my birthday at the end of June and the 4th of July, I am doing well.

I look forward to getting to know some of you! Good luck everyone.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #193
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ouch! that would be like US 1500 per syringe? I couldn't do it! would rather pee it away on shoes!

Welcome Ang<!!!!!!!!! So glad you studied up! I lurked for months too!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #194
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I had a grand girl last night and had a lovely morning on my patio blowing bubbles. Now I'm at work, waiting for my office to cool down. I suspect it will cool down about the time I leave!

GT - good for you! I hope you smile a lot!

Welcome Angie. As you know, this board is the best!

I've gotta get some work done, or at least look like I'm working! I'll drive by later!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #195
Senior LCF Member

Doing a quicky drive by to say hello and Welcome to Angie

I will be back on later. I am trying to get the Pre-vacation cleaning done.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #196
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
I ate lot of carbs yesterday because of office outing....but I ended up losing 0.4 pounds today. I am going through weird phases the past few days where my weight is going up and down like a see-saw. Havent been doing 100% stillman for the past 1 week due to various things. Will get back to being very strict from today onwards....hopefully i should see linear decrease instead of ups and downs.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #197
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Angel, find a dental surgeon who will do the "twilight sleep" version of anesthetic -- mine involved no needles at all, it was an inhaled medication (either that or the inhaled med made me so groggy I didn't notice the needles, lol.) I had 4 wisdom teeth removed that way...and have had 4 crowns installed (with all the prepatory work that means, including root canals) You drift off to dreamy sleep, and wake up woozy when it's all over. The pain doesn't even hit until hours later, and then it's not terrible (they give you painkillers for the first day at least.)

I HATE dentist, can't stand having them work on my teeth (result of horrible dentist we went to as children...he did not believe in novocaine for anything, including pulling teeth & drilling! He was a friend of my dad's from childhood...and my mom did not realize how bad he was until she had to have some major work & found out the jerk was opposed to anesthetic because he "didn't think it hurt that much".) Anyway, though I still don't like going for any kind of dental work, now I know I can get work done without freaking out.

My regular dentist will even do some relaxing-meds for simple procedures like teeth cleaning...he said he'd rather have people get the regular maintenance on "happy pills" than skip the normal work & end up with big problems down the road.

Thank you very much Cathy ! I did some research and found an oral surgeon that does the "twilight sleep" version of anesthetic .... I have an Appt. on August 14th .... I have to wait a month, if I do not want to pay all of the dental bill out of pocket My dental coverage is still in New York City ( I have to eventually change that ....) I am afraid of doctors too, it seems if I go to a general doctor, even for a simple cold it seems they need to draw up some kind of blood work and I have tiny invisible veins and they smack my inner elbow and tighten the rubber band , when all else fail they get a butterfly needle .... I try to tell them they should start with that butterfly needle first and be over and done with, the nurse looks at me like I know how to do this kinda look and I am not going to argue with someone that is going to stick a needle in my arm .... I look away during the process of one vial after another, because I used to faint if I looked ....

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 07-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #198
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Just get it done and over with! Trust me, it's not worth the pain and potential risks. Like catne said, find a doctor who will give you an anesthetic and you'll just go to sleep and wake up kinda groggy but you won't have to see anything they do for the procedure. It will be painful for a week or two but they will give you lots of vicodin! Although it is not an ideal procedure when you're on a diet, it could cause potential health issues later, so it's one of those things that you may have to put the diet on hold for a while. If you're going to make shakes, I'd use unsweetened almond milk and berries to try to keep it low carb. Eat lots of yogurt! You could even probably buy some and freeze as frozen yogurt which would help with the pain. That way you can still either choose low fat (higher in carbs) or regular (higher in fat but lower in carbs). You could eat low sodium broth/soup, or I'm thinking scrambled eggs might be okay. Also, shirataki noodles with sauce since they are also low in carbs and, from what I've read, they're kinda gel-like in texture. I've never had them but I've read about them and I've been looking to buy some! I just never see them at the store. Honestly you're probably not going to be eating very much anyway so I wouldn't worry so much about gaining. But seriously, don't freak yourself out about it too much. Especially if it's only one! I got 3 out last year and it wasn't all that bad. You can do it!
I am going to get some like Cathy said "Happy Pills " and after that ordeal, I am going for a yummy delicious Ice cream Sundae even if that one sundae puts me up two pounds it will be worth it .... I will probably be sleepy for a few days (vicodin!) and have lil to no appetite .... I will have to eat yogurt (my favourite is Chobani )I know it is a good idea, especially if I am going to be on antibiotics .... And I am sensitive.... I get nauseous from antibiotics .... My boyfriend has a cast iron stomach he can take his meds without any side effects .... Thank you for all the information ...." I got 3 out last year and it wasn't all that bad. You can do it!" I will call you Brave lil lav !!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #199
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang<3lowcarb View Post
Hello!

My name is Angie and I have been following this board for a few months, but this is my first post. I started Stillman's on April 29th at 141 pounds (size 4) and I'm loving the results! I am currently 123 and down to a size 2 or 0.

My plan: I started out following the regular Stillman diet, but stalled at around 130 until I switched to the plain turkey burger diet that SillyErin mentioned. Although I am not nearly as strict as she is, it worked! I drink a lot of Dt. Mt. Dew and coffee with splenda and sugar free vanilla syrup, but on most days I limit my food intake to 7 or 8 (130 calorie) plain turkey burgers. Even after going completely off plan for my birthday at the end of June and the 4th of July, I am doing well.

I look forward to getting to know some of you! Good luck everyone.
Angie !!!! Good Luck !!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

I have a birthday party for my friends lil boy this Saturday and I want to look svelte around a crowd of people I do not really know that will be there .... I am fitting much better into my clothes and I am not weighing myself till Saturday a.m.... I am not eating much due to the swelling on my right side and the pain traveled to my right ear thanks to the trigeminal nerve I will at least have an honest excuse that does not involve the words I am on a diet to say to them when they ask would you like a piece of birthday cake ? oh, no toothache .... I am drinking more than I should of water these past few days with lemon .... Lemons are a natural disinfectant and I have been doing peroxide rinses as well .... I peeeee so much I feel like Niagara Falls just not as lovely .... Ashley aka Bratty do not feel too over whelmed with the pre vacay it will all get done honey and you and your whole family will have a safe and wonderful time .... I love the last minute getting it all together before vacation feeling .... Speaking of Niagara Falls, I went there a few years ago with my Boyfriend, at a time when you did not need a passport , We will need one now if my boyfriend and I decide to return to Canada .... It is beautiful As I previously mentioned, that I hate needles I guess I will have no choice to age gracefully.... I rather avoid needles at all costs, even if it means to live with wrinkles instead of botox .... I have high cheeks bones with chipmunk cheeks I cannot wait till I reach my goal and add pics then you can all agree and say ah, yes !!!! those chubby cheeks they are still there. a bit chubbier than I prefer at the moment
Old 07-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

10· In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it Normal. ha ! that one always makes me laugh !!!!

I was reading this and I became like so depressed I am a Taurus ....

Aries (21 March-20 April): to eat junk food are extremely meraklısınız. Therefore the danger of bells ringing for you. By staying away from alcohol and salt instead of

plenty of water. Tomatoes, potatoes, onions, beans, lentils, cauliflower, lettuce, green salad, spinach, radishes, rice, olives, apples, pumpkin, walnuts, as well as the necessary nutrients to be added to the weekly beslenmenize necessarily will eat. Desserts that are required for you! Apricot sugar-free desserts, such as more.

TAURUS (21 April-21 May): you are living for food. But keep in mind that in the future this will be on bela kilos An avoid. Otherwise, you are a person who is plump. Digestive difficulties. A diet low in fat and sugar, starch, diet is a necessary part of your life with. Contains natural iodine foods, fish and seafood, eggs, liver, kidney, wheat, spinach, beets, fresh fruits and green salad food will always be on your list. In addition, you must be an essential part of your life also drink water.

Gemini (May 22-June 21): are you eating so much that affects your health and your immediate action, this situation has become. Food that is 1. But often eat the principle. Gemini wants Word healthy bones healthy. Gemini blood clots too often. Fish, butter and cheese, carrot, Orange, grapefruit, peach village, Plum, grape juice, raisins and almonds must be on your list of essential nutrients to the diet. You must be relax and peaceful and Decaf teas for medicinal plants is for you.

CANCER (22 June – 23rd July): Emotional in your eating habits are affecting you. Starchy food, sugar, salt, and crabs, while baharatlardan should focus away. Because it is a very delicate stomachs. Your body needs calcium crying. Low fat milk, cheese and yoghurt with cabbage, lettuce, tomato, salad, curly, and plenty of fresh vegetables and lean protein, your skin and stomach is good in terms of your health, your weight under control more comfortable. Want to slim down to hesaplaşmalısınız yourself.

Leo (July 24 – 31 August): cooking is a pleasure to speak to you. Nice restaurants, delicious meals can adorn all the time. Do you care about your body to Diet is extremely başarılısınız. İradeniz great! To have regular blood dolaşımınızın; beef, lamb and poultry, raw meat, liver, egg yolk, celery, Apple, peach, lemon, fig and almond is ideal for you. Porsiyonlarınızı, it is recommended that you reduce 50 percent.

VIRGO (24 August – 30 September): from the mind at the mention of a NAP you. In particular, between the top of the chocolate. However, this can cause problems because of the food you should in your heart away. Salt, wheat, rye, lean beef, and lamb meat, cheese, olives, oranges, lemons, melons, apples, pears yiyeceklerinizdir your ideal. Melon, apples, pears, and clear your skin helps to ensure maintenance of partially saçlarýnýza. Apple is your saver.

LIBRA (24 September – 22nd October): Libra fot nefrits, represents the bottom portion of the spine. Peas, corn, carrots, spinach, wheat, oatmeal, apples, strawberries, almonds and raisins are always at your fingertips. A lot of acidic beverages you should nefrits the remote. A thin and elegant body; thin slices will be useful.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 22,): quotes of the production departments. You may experience respiratory problems. From made breads, fish and seafood, green salad, onion, red radishes, fresh fruits and vegetables with a diet is for you. You will receive proper nutrition.

SAGITTARIUS (23 November – 20 December): quotes of the butts, leg tops and protects. Fruits and vegetables to be fed natural rind. Plenty of raw vegetables, green peppers, potatoes, strawberries, figs, prunes, apples, pears, and granular vanities, is recommended.

CAPRICORN (21 December – 18 January): there is a Diligent and trying to make the next meal is also aware of olmadam. However, this is very harmful for you. A mixture of vitamins and nutrients your body needs a wide range of importants. Daily zinc requirement, the knees, teeth, ears and skin in your love. “. Cabbage, celery, lean meats, lemon, Orange, cow’s milk cheese, fish, egg yolk, all kinds of wheat and incirle aranızın must be very good. Animate your skin dry and prone to allergies by eating apricot, almond. Try to maintain your non smoking and keeping hazy.

BUCKET (19 January – 20 February): your body is constantly in need of innovative Dining style d・n・ C.. For this reason, the different tastes, eat you like. National Geographic photo of the hand and foot bilekleriyle represents baldirs and textures. Your body needs so much tuzuna tableware. This is not, you need the most from this form of hosting from salt meals mantıklısıdır. When you receive too much salt is a weak bulging into the bloodstream, liver problems and the body and an extra. Pumpkin, broccoli, carrots, radishes, sea products, spinach, Apple, peach, lemon, Orange, grapefruit, pomegranate and pineapple is ideal in terms of natural salt besinlerdir for you.

PISCES (20 February – 21 March): solid and boring diets is not for you. High protein, low in fat and sugar in the diet that you feel much better when you apply yourself. National Geographic photo of the excellence of the hearing, hearing, touch, and with the feet. The necessity of the iron in your body is the main. Iron deficiency, anemia and low tansiyona. Diyetlerinizde rich iron in the liver, lean beef, lamb meat, with egg yolk, onion, spinach, brain, mussels, barley, wheat bread, lettuce, beans, apples, grapes, lemon, Orange, peach, dates, prunes and raisins. Can be added to this list in parsley.

Bucket = Aquarius ? hmmmm.... that is new to me

Last edited by Angelstill; 07-12-2012 at 02:12 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #202
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
PISCES (20 February – 21 March): solid and boring diets is not for you. High protein, low in fat and sugar in the diet that you feel much better when you apply yourself. National Geographic photo of the excellence of the hearing, hearing, touch, and with the feet. The necessity of the iron in your body is the main. Iron deficiency, anemia and low tansiyona. Diyetlerinizde rich iron in the liver, lean beef, lamb meat, with egg yolk, onion, spinach, brain, mussels, barley, wheat bread, lettuce, beans, apples, grapes, lemon, Orange, peach, dates, prunes and raisins. Can be added to this list in parsley.
I am a Pisces. I am apparently talented with my feet? That is weird. I have been anemic all my life. It is an on going struggle.

Last edited by BrattyS; 07-12-2012 at 02:42 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey Angel, where did you find that crappy horoscope? I am so not living on bread and fish........(Scorpio)
Old 07-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey Angel, where did you find that crappy horoscope? I am so not living on bread and fish........(Scorpio)
ha ! ha ! At least yours did not say you live for food like mine said ....

Zodiac Diet: Diet For Zodiacs | Cosmo Diet Plans
Old 07-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

unfortunately, Scorpios are a no grey situation, they are always fully black or white, in or out, no straddling the fence. It's said their passionate personality can lead to overindulgence and addiction.

Tauruses (my sister of different parents) are either good with money or pee it away like drunken Indians. They are stubborn and true to their convictions. Not the best of housekeepers, they do like to cook. They are fiercely protective of their family and home. They need regular romance and 'me' times and days. The female wears the pants in the family. Usually they are gifted with the green thumb, houseplants and gardens thrive under their care.

Last edited by CCGirl; 07-12-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #206
Senior LCF Member

and 'me' times and days ahhhhh yesssss !!!! a good book, a glass of wine .... bubble bath & sented candles that is my ritual nitely
Old 07-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oh yeah, she's big on candles and they have a hot tub!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

nite all, sweet dreams............
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #209
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I have a birthday party for my friends lil boy this Saturday and I want to look svelte around a crowd of people I do not really know that will be there .... I am fitting much better into my clothes and I am not weighing myself till Saturday a.m.... I am not eating much due to the swelling on my right side and the pain traveled to my right ear thanks to the trigeminal nerve I will at least have an honest excuse that does not involve the words I am on a diet to say to them when they ask would you like a piece of birthday cake ? oh, no toothache .... I am drinking more than I should of water these past few days with lemon .... Lemons are a natural disinfectant and I have been doing peroxide rinses as well .... I peeeee so much I feel like Niagara Falls just not as lovely .... Ashley aka Bratty do not feel too over whelmed with the pre vacay it will all get done honey and you and your whole family will have a safe and wonderful time .... I love the last minute getting it all together before vacation feeling .... Speaking of Niagara Falls, I went there a few years ago with my Boyfriend, at a time when you did not need a passport , We will need one now if my boyfriend and I decide to return to Canada .... It is beautiful As I previously mentioned, that I hate needles I guess I will have no choice to age gracefully.... I rather avoid needles at all costs, even if it means to live with wrinkles instead of botox .... I have high cheeks bones with chipmunk cheeks I cannot wait till I reach my goal and add pics then you can all agree and say ah, yes !!!! those chubby cheeks they are still there. a bit chubbier than I prefer at the moment
I drink a ton of water and have to pee all the time too! Hahaha it annoys my boyfriend because half the time when we lay down and get comfortable, I have to pee and ruin the comfortableness. I'm sorry you have to wait so long to fix that tooth though! Sounds painful. Hopefully it'll turn out ok.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 AM   #210
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I'm a pound away from my pre conference weight! I need to get to the next set of ten and power through it. I've been fooling around losing and gaining and losing the same few pounds far too long. I am 1.5 pounds from the next decade. After work today I've got to to some plumbing work for dd. It is in a tight space and I worked on it yesterday and woke up stiff and sore today. Hopefully I can just get it done and over with this afternoon! Have a wonderful Friday the 13th!
Closed Thread