Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #91
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
OMG! Hello My friends

I am crying for help.

I literally have NO idea what to do

For the last 8-9 days I have had NO scale movement, at all, whatsoever

I have been charting my foods in a journal, working out nearly every day.

I have removed everything that is not stillman approved from my diet
I feel like I look smaller, my inches are going down, but my scale won't budge.

This has never happened to me before, and I am totally at a loss

Does anyone have any tips or advice, or maybe an idea of what I may be doing wrong ?

-Tanya
I know this may sound a bit weird, but have you ever heard of, or done, the Atkins "fat fast." There are a number of threads if you do a search. But essentially it's eating a diet that's still low-calorie (like 1,000 or so maybe) but like 90% fat ... cream cheese, eggs, ect.

But many who are doing the HCG diet (another very low fat diet) were using this method for 2-3 days to break stalls. And some had great success! Maybe it's worth a shot? Doing something radically different can sometimes get the scale moving!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Morning all (though I guess it's just4 minutes until afternoon here in the middle of the USA, lol.)

So, my Atkins-legal 3d & 4th of July popped me up 3 full lbs. when I weighed on the 5th

Ate very strict Stillman's on the 5th...and lost 2 of the 3 gained when I weighed in on the 6th. Then on the 6th, did well for breakfast & lunch, but was STARVING at dinner time. So I ate way too much broasted chicken from the local bar (it's very lightly dusted in flour before broasting...and I ate 4 pieces with that lovely crunchy skin. Yummy stuff.) Went to bed pleasantly full feeling, but dreading the weigh-in on Saturday.

So boy was I surprised when I got on the scale this morning. I was actually DOWN 3 lbs. overnight! So I not only lost that extra lb. still hanging around from the holiday but down another 2 lbs. Giving me a 5.2 loss in a week.

So now I'm up to 37 lb. loss total since March 6. Love it

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5

Last edited by catne; 07-07-2012 at 10:04 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
I ate cherries! Not on plan but it had to be done. And I only ate about 12 of them. They are my favorite and there is such a small window to get them at their best. So I plan to be on plan plus cherries this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
Morning all! I weighed in at 143.5 today (finally got back to my siggy after that awful 3 pound gain!) We leave for vacay on Monday so I'm strict Stilly's this weekend (boring) Oh yes it's party time at our house (not)

Quick question- has anyone tried water fasting or intermittent fasting or any kind of fasting for that matter?? I"m thinking of trying it this weekend to blast a few pounds before we leave. Any advice is appreciated. I tried on my bikini's this morning and even I have to admit they don't look half bad but if I could get to 140 or even 139 by monday I think they would look a whole lot better!
xoxo
Great job getting rid of that 3 pounds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! One of my unwanted pounds left. Now only 2.5 to lose to get back to my pre-conference weight! I am already feeling better - getting the non healthy out of my system feels good.
Yay! It is so amazing how you feel being on plan vs being off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Hii everyone! I have been lurking lately, just not posting. Congrats to everyone who's getting their 4th of July pounds off, and then some! You guys rock.

I haven't had a straight fish day in a while and the scale shows it. I've been bouncing all over 138 for the past 4 days. Yesterday was the boyfriend's birthday so we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I was good and had ONE rib (had to try it as an appetizer, melts right off the bone...so yummy!) and I ate half a grilled chicken salad (skipped the croutons, cheese and dressing on the side which I used very little of) anddd even had a tiny bite of his birthday icecream. I am down to 138 flat today, which is okay. Low carb tacos are on the menu tonight (shells made out of zucchini and cheese!) and he's dying for more homemade buffalo wings tomorrow (low carb, but high in fat) and I will do my best to eat those both in moderation so that come Monday, I'll have a fish day and hopefully be out of the 138 range by Tuesday. I have 2 more weeks to get under 135, which is completely doable... as long as I get more fish/Stillmans days in.
It really is hard staying on plan when there are other things going on around you. It seems you are doing fairly well. keeping the off plan stuff to a minimum and making smart choices.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 07-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #94
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Morning all (though I guess it's just4 minutes until afternoon here in the middle of the USA, lol.)

So, my Atkins-legal 3d & 4th of July popped me up 3 full lbs. when I weighed on the 5th

Ate very strict Stillman's on the 5th...and lost 2 of the 3 gained when I weighed in on the 6th. Then on the 6th, did well for breakfast & lunch, but was STARVING at dinner time. So I ate way too much broasted chicken from the local bar (it's very lightly dusted in flour before broasting...and I ate 4 pieces with that lovely crunchy skin. Yummy stuff.) Went to bed pleasantly full feeling, but dreading the weigh-in on Saturday.

So boy was I surprised when I got on the scale this morning. I was actually DOWN 3 lbs. overnight! So I not only lost that extra lb. still hanging around from the holiday but down another 2 lbs. Giving me a 5.2 loss in a week.

congratulations!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I ate cherries! Not on plan but it had to be done. And I only ate about 12 of them. They are my favorite and there is such a small window to get them at their best. So I plan to be on plan plus cherries this week.

Great job getting rid of that 3 pounds!

Yay! It is so amazing how you feel being on plan vs being off.

It really is hard staying on plan when there are other things going on around you. It seems you are doing fairly well. keeping the off plan stuff to a minimum and making smart choices.
Enjoy those cherries! although, i like blueberries and if i start eating only a few each day, they throw me out of fat burning mode. one day is ok and then right back with stillmans, but not several days in a row,
Old 07-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #96
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
I know this may sound a bit weird, but have you ever heard of, or done, the Atkins "fat fast." There are a number of threads if you do a search. But essentially it's eating a diet that's still low-calorie (like 1,000 or so maybe) but like 90% fat ... cream cheese, eggs, ect.

But many who are doing the HCG diet (another very low fat diet) were using this method for 2-3 days to break stalls. And some had great success! Maybe it's worth a shot? Doing something radically different can sometimes get the scale moving!
Kiley: i agree with trying something entirely different to break a stall. I did try a fat fast and that did nothing for me except to make me feel very sick. It still might be worth a try. I used too much cream cheese and just felt awful.

I take B vitamins and that seems to be very helpful to me. B12, B-complex and niacin (anti-flush kind)
Old 07-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Hello Everyone !!!! I read some posts and congratulations to those who lost go you !!!! Ash aka Bratty enjoy those cherries I wanted to eat some so bad last night as well as watermelon as I was serving it lol however, I drank so much lemon sparkling water it kept me sane .... I hate stalls grrrr !!!! My advice to anyone that reaches a point where they hit the stall wall as I call it lol ( IMO ) Try something way off your plan add a lil carbs if your zero carb dieter and if you have some carbs in your usual plan take them out and see .... I did the fast 5 turkey diet And it was very hard, I repeat very hard, but the turkey worked so well as did the fish and the lbs flew right off me I lost 28 lbs since I started in the middle of April and I cheated bad ooooh a lot just recently too and still 28 lbs gone and thanks to getting right back on plan When I do a clean Stillman's I lose weight with no problem ! I lost even more weight when I did the Turkey plan , Come to think of it , I will start the turkey fast 5 next week it really worked for me and as usual I am getting more impatient .... I am not a fan of water fasting cause I did a few liquid diets in the past including water, juice, diet tea and the famous lemonade diet they all failed me miserably due to the headaches and feeling tired I am almost in a new decade perhaps tomorrow morning .... I had a bunch of great friends over last night that went on till 3 am and when the guys arrived later in the evening they brought beer and pizza and chicken wings ahhhhh I love wings but , I was good and the scale was kind this morning .... Next month I am going to buy a case of skinny wine so my friends and I can try some and keep ourselves less bloated .... CC my friend Heather had on a pair of boat shoes in the colour orange they look sweet I think I would go with perhaps a natural colour like beige /tan they look smart with cargo capris ni nites all my low carb friends and BTW nice meeting you Ashly and Annie my name is Christine

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 07-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #98
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! Yeah! Another pound gone - now just 1.5 to get back to pre-conference weight! I'll easily do that by Tuesday weigh-in. Then I am going to have a couple of Stilly 5 pound weeks! Hopefully! I am going out to eat today before taking my grand girls to see Brave. I bought the 4 and 3 year old Brave dresses which they will wear. It is such fun being a grandma! I'm not sure where we are going, but if I can't get fish or steak, I'll just have coffee and eat my tuna later. I can't do salad yet after the food poisoning. Happy Sunday, everyone. I'm off to fix breakfast and head out the door.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:46 AM   #99
Senior LCF Member

good job, angelstill! you mentioned you drank a lot of lemon water. do you squeeze lemons and put it in the water? how many do you have each day. i was thinking the carbs in lemons might be a problem--but looks like i might be wrong.

mim: enjoy those kids!! sounds fun.

i did great on plan yesterday. this morning had some yogurt, but not much. i will stop with the 1/4 c. of yogurt today or i go through the big tubs very easily. healthy, but will cause me to gain.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:06 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
I finally got 2 more pound off.
I worked out hard this weekend and ate very very clean
I guess thats what its gonna take

Serious workouts + stillmans PERFECT= and I will lose 2 lbs a week

Gosh that doesnt seem right, but ill take it

-Tanya
Old 07-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #101
Major LCF Poster!

OK so I can not eat anything off plan without taking it too far. I do not know how some people do that. My cherries led to a small slice of pizza and popcorn when we had movie night. Then I obsessed with "what else do I want to eat" thoughts all night. So I am back to strict still for the rest of the week. I will feed the cherries to the kids. Other than that, I am great. I did not get on the scale today because I do not want to see the plus 1 or 2 that is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Hello Everyone !!!! I read some posts and congratulations to those who lost go you !!!! Ash aka Bratty enjoy those cherries I wanted to eat some so bad last night as well as watermelon as I was serving it lol however, I drank so much lemon sparkling water it kept me sane .... I hate stalls grrrr !!!! My advice to anyone that reaches a point where they hit the stall wall as I call it lol ( IMO ) Try something way off your plan add a lil carbs if your zero carb dieter and if you have some carbs in your usual plan take them out and see .... I did the fast 5 turkey diet And it was very hard, I repeat very hard, but the turkey worked so well as did the fish and the lbs flew right off me I lost 28 lbs since I started in the middle of April and I cheated bad ooooh a lot just recently too and still 28 lbs gone and thanks to getting right back on plan When I do a clean Stillman's I lose weight with no problem ! I lost even more weight when I did the Turkey plan , Come to think of it , I will start the turkey fast 5 next week it really worked for me and as usual I am getting more impatient .... I am not a fan of water fasting cause I did a few liquid diets in the past including water, juice, diet tea and the famous lemonade diet they all failed me miserably due to the headaches and feeling tired I am almost in a new decade perhaps tomorrow morning .... I had a bunch of great friends over last night that went on till 3 am and when the guys arrived later in the evening they brought beer and pizza and chicken wings ahhhhh I love wings but , I was good and the scale was kind this morning .... Next month I am going to buy a case of skinny wine so my friends and I can try some and keep ourselves less bloated .... CC my friend Heather had on a pair of boat shoes in the colour orange they look sweet I think I would go with perhaps a natural colour like beige /tan they look smart with cargo capris ni nites all my low carb friends and BTW nice meeting you Ashly and Annie my name is Christine
My loss is close to yours. 24 pounds since April 10th. With lots of fall backs throughout.

Quote:
Good morning! Yeah! Another pound gone - now just 1.5 to get back to pre-conference weight! I'll easily do that by Tuesday weigh-in. Then I am going to have a couple of Stilly 5 pound weeks! Hopefully! I am going out to eat today before taking my grand girls to see Brave. I bought the 4 and 3 year old Brave dresses which they will wear. It is such fun being a grandma! I'm not sure where we are going, but if I can't get fish or steak, I'll just have coffee and eat my tuna later. I can't do salad yet after the food poisoning. Happy Sunday, everyone. I'm off to fix breakfast and head out the door.
Oh congrats with the pound! Enjoy Brave. I want my little girl to watch that. It looks really cute.
Quote:

-Tanya
Awesome. I am happy the pounds are finally coming off for you. If your stats are correct that you are very close to goal. 2 pounds a week sounds like a good a number.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Bratty,I think I'd have a lot more trouble if I just tried to eat a limited amount of one higher-carb thing I love, like with you eating the cherries. I think that would probably trigger binges with me, too.

For me, I think the reason going off-Stillmans every so often works is because I plan a whole meal & a dessert that is delish and indulgent...with plenty of excess fat & loads of calories, and with plenty of tastes I'm not getting doing my Stillman's days.

We eat WAY too many calories the day we have that yummy meal...but somehow, by actually eating until full (honestly, stuffed!) that seems to keep me from chowing down non-stop for the rest of the night.

Now, we are eating totally "Atkins-legal" foods...not sure I could try real pizza or similar lovely carby foods & not go nuts. Popcorn...I would probably eat that til I got sick!
Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

-Tanya
Excellent loss! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...and if it takes a serious workout, at least you'll also be totally fit in the process. Good for you.

Quote:
Cheering you on for a couple of -5 lb. weeks! Enjoy Brave...haven't seen it yet, but will soon. Love the Disney/Pixar movies. Enjoy the grandkids. I don't have any, but someday!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hiya losers! Watching the British Grand Prix with Daddums........turned out it wasn't really hot so we had grilled pork chops and zucchini.........mmmmmmmmmm

yay voll preppy rocks!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #105
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
The tacos yesterday were so delicious! Who knew zucchini, egg, and cheese could make a pliable and yummy taco shell? I'm kinda starting to move out of Stillmans and just working on eating clean and low carb, which is basically my maintenance plan now. Stillmans has helped me change my life, and I will always be thankful for that! I don't think I will ever go back to the way I used to eat before. Why eat junk when you can MAKE your own healthy versions of the junk food that tastes even better?! There are seriously alternatives to everything! We're having homemade buffalo hot wings tonight, then pizza (crust made with cheese and chicken) is also on the menu for Tuesday, and I'm making brownies next weekend out of almost strictly vegetables. And even if I do go back to eating poorly, as soon as the weight starts coming back on, back to Stillmans I go! So yeah, after all the veggies I had yesterday (salad for lunch, tacos for dinner) and a good workout, I am down to 137 flat today! This week will be a low carb/Atkins week, but next week I'm doing a cleanse for 4-5 days that involves spinach, raspberries, yogurt, egg whites, almonds, and almond butter. That's it...there are breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes based off only those ingredients and they look delicious! I leave for my trip the following week so everything is going as scheduled for me.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Enjoy maintenance, Little Lav.

Good thing for the rest of us to look forward to...lots of great low carb recipes out there, as you say a delicious LC version for a lot of favorites.

Have never tried the chicken pizza crust, but we made pizza using an adaptation of Cleo's oopsie rolls a couple of times (basically just making the oopsie as one big flat "roll" on a pizza pan, but I did add Italian seasoning to the oopsie recipe) It was good and held the shape fairly well, though we did end up eating it with a fork because we put on so many toppings (all LC, of course)

Report back on the chicken pizza crust!
Old 07-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Hiya losers! Watching the British Grand Prix with Daddums........turned out it wasn't really hot so we had grilled pork chops and zucchini.........mmmmmmmmmm

yay voll preppy rocks!
sounds wonderful...haven't had grilled pork chops in months. Drooling.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Enjoy maintenance, Little Lav.

Good thing for the rest of us to look forward to...lots of great low carb recipes out there, as you say a delicious LC version for a lot of favorites.

Have never tried the chicken pizza crust, but we made pizza using an adaptation of Cleo's oopsie rolls a couple of times (basically just making the oopsie as one big flat "roll" on a pizza pan, but I did add Italian seasoning to the oopsie recipe) It was good and held the shape fairly well, though we did end up eating it with a fork because we put on so many toppings (all LC, of course)

Report back on the chicken pizza crust!
I tried doing the oopsie rolls so many times and they never came out right!! But the cheese and chicken pizza crust version is also from her site. Check it out! Sounds kinda funky, using chicken, but it's so good you can't even really tell. Plus you can pick it up! It's easier to make a thicker crust if you plan on putting a lot of toppings on it. My oopsie roll batter always came out way too thin. I was having a hard time figuring out how to fold the egg whites correctly. But I love all her other recipes! I got the taco shell recipe from her too, actually.

Last edited by littlelavender; 07-08-2012 at 12:43 PM..
Old 07-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #109
Senior LCF Member

i'm thinking about just doing all eggs tomorrow. does anyone here like doing only one kind of food for the whole day? i haven't done that one before
Old 07-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
i'm thinking about just doing all eggs tomorrow. does anyone here like doing only one kind of food for the whole day? i haven't done that one before
I tend to eat the same thing over and over again. It is not a single item right now it is a small turkey burger with an over easy egg on it.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #111
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I tend to eat the same thing over and over again. It is not a single item right now it is a small turkey burger with an over easy egg on it.
thanks. i think it's a good idea. the days i feel the best (the next morning) is when i limit the choices to chicken, eggs and cheese. (small servings of cheese-maybe 2 ounces for the entire day).
Old 07-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Quote:

-Tanya
awesome, akagal!! if it helps, i'm at goal--but i still have to eat very clean or up goes the scale with just a few additional foods. that's just me, and i have accepted it. rather be thin.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #113
Senior LCF Member

i also really need to stay lower than 5 carbs to have a flat stomach the next morning. my body holds fluids from carbs so easily.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #114
Senior LCF Member

10 reasons why lemon in your water is good for you ....

1. Boosts your immune system: Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds. Theyíre high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function. Potassium also helps control blood pressure.

2. Balances pH: Drink lemon water everyday and youíll reduce your bodyís overall acidity. Lemon is one of the most alkaline foods around. Yes, lemon has citric acid but it does not create acidity in the body once metabolized.

3. Helps with weight loss: Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It also has been shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet (see #2) lose weight faster.

4. Aids digestion: Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials. It encourages the liver to produce bile which is an acid that required for digestion. Efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.

5. Is a diuretic: Lemons increase the rate of urination in the body, which helps purify it. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.

6. Clears skin: The vitamin C component helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well. It can actually be applied directly to scars to help reduce their appearance.

7. Freshens breath: Not only this, but it can help relieve tooth pain and gingivitis. The citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so you should monitor this. I admit, Iím only slightly worried about it.

8. Relieves respiratory problems: Warm lemon water helps get rid of chest infections and halt those pesky coughs. Itís thought to be helpful to people with asthma and allergies too.

9. Keeps you zen: Vitamin C is one of the first things depleted when you subject your mind and body to stress. As mentioned previously, lemons are chock full of vitamin C.

10. Helps kick the coffee habit: After I have a glass of hot lemon water, I actually donít crave coffee in the morning. This is weird, I canít explain it, but Iíll take it.

ok as for me lol nothing will help me to kick out coffee , I coffee !!!! Yes , lemons do contain carbs Annie aka Shreem however, I still lost weight with as well as with out and lemon keeps me regular
Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
ok as for me lol nothing will help me to kick out coffee , I coffee !!!! Yes , lemons do contain carbs Annie aka Shreem however, I still lost weight with as well as with out and lemon keeps me regular
Never say never. I use to drink it from the second my eyes opened till the minute I went to bed.... Due to a health problem I have not had it in about 5, maybe 6 years. I do miss it tremendously at times. I still coffee. I just can't drink it.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #116
Senior LCF Member

I have a question ???? Is anyone that is doing Stillman's QWL Final goal weight stats 105 lbs - 110 lbs ???? I am 5ft 5 inches and I am small boned and I looked up woman's weight for the appropriated height and bone structure and was just wondering if I missed something ???? I figured I am small boned because I used to wear a size 5 ring pre-weight gain and I am a size 6 / 6 1/2 shoe size if that is ( TMI ) I do apologize .... I am just wondering what I am going to do sheesh ....
Old 07-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #117
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
yes, I did all Turkey for weeks .... mono diets work for many people as long as they do not get sick of eating the same ol' thing ....
Old 07-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #118
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Never say never. I use to drink it from the second my eyes opened till the minute I went to bed.... Due to a health problem I have not had it in about 5, maybe 6 years. I do miss it tremendously at times. I still coffee. I just can't drink it.
Yeah, I quit smoking cigs and I still dream about smoking them .... I used to have a cig in one hand and a coffee cup in the other .... It took a long time to adjust from smoking to not my hand was lonely lol .... I had to quit .... I suffered from childhood asthma and smoking as an adult would cause some of the symptoms to reappear .... I really miss my smokes though especially under stress ....
Old 07-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member

I am in a new decade and I have to get this over and done with .... I have so much more to lose .... I walked tonight not too hot no sweat .... Next few days busy, busy so I will be skipping lunch yayyyy !!!! to less cals ....
Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yeah, I quit smoking cigs and I still dream about smoking them .... I used to have a cig in one hand and a coffee cup in the other .... It took a long time to adjust from smoking to not my hand was lonely lol .... I had to quit .... I suffered from childhood asthma and smoking as an adult would cause some of the symptoms to reappear .... I really miss my smokes though especially under stress ....
Quote:
I am in a new decade and I have to get this over and done with .... I have so much more to lose .... I walked tonight not too hot no sweat .... Next few days busy, busy so I will be skipping lunch yayyyy !!!! to less cals ....

I still have smoke break weirdness on occasion. I have been quit for about 5 years. I will be doing something and suddenly think "I need a smoke break" It always makes me laugh.
Congrats on the new decade!
You will lose it all before you know it. I think you and I are on the same track. I want to lose 50 by the end of the year, sooner if possible.

Alrighty. I am off to bed. Sweet dreams everyone.
Closed Thread