Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #361
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/166/160 5'5"
I made it through the church potluck just eating a burger patty, a grilled chicken breast, a deviled egg and a tomato slice...

Considering the coconut cake, caramel cake & banana pudding I DIDN'T eat...I did pretty good!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Awwww lil lav I love your story and great accomplishments for both you and your boyfriend .... I hope you stay in touch when you go away for your studies in Sweden .... My favourite Hockey goalie for The New York Rangers is from Sweden - Henrik Lundqvist Henrik Lundqvist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia From what I have gathered from shopping from ikea lol they love fish as well as those yummy Swedish meatballs that are low carb if you make it sans bread crumbs .... I wish you lots of luck in your studies at school and reaching your goal weight .... Oh, I am not far from Maryland and they love those crabs and you can prepare them low carb as well .... Just like you, I believe many dishes can be made low carb it just takes a lil extra creativity in the kitchen and a lil research on the internet .... My boyfriends sister went to Sweden many beautiful pictures of churches and I remember saying out loud the sky is so blue !!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip !!!!
Aw haha thank you, you are such a sweetheart Christine! Yess I'm a little worried about being able to stay low carb there but apparently Swedes also invented the original low carb/high fat diet so maybe it won't be too bad! Should be interesting though.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
I made it through the church potluck just eating a burger patty, a grilled chicken breast, a deviled egg and a tomato slice...

Considering the coconut cake, caramel cake & banana pudding I DIDN'T eat...I did pretty good!
feels great to be in control, go you!

still reading the flylady...........

Nothing says “I love you” more than clean underwear!
Old 07-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:

Awesome will power Becky !!!!
Old 07-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #365
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Aw haha thank you, you are such a sweetheart Christine! Yess I'm a little worried about being able to stay low carb there but apparently Swedes also invented the original low carb/high fat diet so maybe it won't be too bad! Should be interesting though.
You are very, very much welcome lil lav .... Please, keep in touch .... I will miss you ....
Old 07-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
feels great to be in control, go you!

still reading the flylady...........

Nothing says “I love you” more than clean underwear!
too funny CC .... and a quick thought .... it would be quite difficult to say " I love you " if the person were to go commando ....
Old 07-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Another wonderful day of Stillman's for me !!!! To all of you wonderful losers stand proud !!!! This WOE is not easy to do with all that crap out there.... Also, to all of you smarties that are coming back on plan feel good about your decision and remember you are amazing and wonderful people, no matter what the scale says .... This WOE is for us to get ourselves healthy .... Too much carbage is not healthy .... Lean protein and water are !!!! and in consumption a leaner, stronger and healthier us !!!!

Last edited by Angelstill; 07-22-2012 at 07:17 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #368
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
OMG Bratty, I was a vegan for three years...........and watched as my body went to hell. Graying hair, receding gums, cavities, perimenopausal, and skin tags/strange red bumps. Converting to paleo saved my teeth, my gray hair fell out and grew back blonde, and no more strange bumps. Even got the TOM back foor awhile. There is nothing normal about vegetarianism.
It wasn't me, it was Shreem!
I did quit eating red meat or pork when I was 12 and did not have it for about 20 years tho. When I was pregnant with my son I suddenly craved cheeseburgers. Been eating all meats ever since.

I feel for all of you having to deal with TOM. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. I still have my ovaries so I turn into a miserable hormoned witch for a week but then it ends. I do not miss it at all.

Anyways... I was not BAD today but I wasn't perfect either. We left the house for most of the day and I had very few options for food. I will be perfect tomorrow.

I only gained 6 on my vacation and I know most if not all is bloat and should be gone in a few days. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am off to bed. I will be more social then. I have missed you all.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #369
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:

Well done Becky!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #370
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
It wasn't me, it was Shreem!
I did quit eating red meat or pork when I was 12 and did not have it for about 20 years tho. When I was pregnant with my son I suddenly craved cheeseburgers. Been eating all meats ever since.

I feel for all of you having to deal with TOM. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. I still have my ovaries so I turn into a miserable hormoned witch for a week but then it ends. I do not miss it at all.

Anyways... I was not BAD today but I wasn't perfect either. We left the house for most of the day and I had very few options for food. I will be perfect tomorrow.

I only gained 6 on my vacation and I know most if not all is bloat and should be gone in a few days. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am off to bed. I will be more social then. I have missed you all.
A 6 pound gain on vacation isn't bad! You will have it off in no time.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:19 AM   #371
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Monday morning! My scale is being so silly. It went up half a pound yesterday and refuses to budge today! Tomorrow is weigh in day and I hope to see a drop. But I can tell I'm getting smaller so my silly scale can play games all it wants!

This afternoon I'm going to do a little clothes shopping. I've got to have some decent clothes and a pair of jeans that won't fall off!

Happy Monday!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #372
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
too funny CC .... and a quick thought .... it would be quite difficult to say " I love you " if the person were to go commando ....
my first thought would be 'let's do laundry'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Monday morning! My scale is being so silly. It went up half a pound yesterday and refuses to budge today! Tomorrow is weigh in day and I hope to see a drop. But I can tell I'm getting smaller so my silly scale can play games all it wants!

This afternoon I'm going to do a little clothes shopping. I've got to have some decent clothes and a pair of jeans that won't fall off!

Happy Monday!
at this point the scale becomes less relevent as you watch the smallerizing take effect........yay to shopping!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #373
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post

Happy Monday!
Shopping for smaller clothes. Have fun!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Can't believe it! I was stuck at 134 for days so I ate pretty clean yesterday and I am down to 132 today, which was what I was shooting for! Although I didn't think it was going to happen. I even had some wine last night too. I have a busy day today, packing the rest of my stuff up and putting it in storage and then I'm leaving for LA tonight! I'm really sad to leave my boyfriend but I know I'm going to have a great trip and I'm excited to see all my friends and family! Especially because none of them have seen the new me yet. :P Hope you all have a lovely day!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #375
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Remykins
Stats: 139/132/128
Start Date: May 6th 2009
132 is my mini goal- I think I will actually end up at 130. But by the end of this month I am hoping for 132- Currently at 134.6 as of this morning.

I am giving thin wishes to everyone!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #376
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
signed up for flylady and did my sink! feels great.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #377
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Another wonderful day of Stillman's for me !!!! To all of you wonderful losers stand proud !!!! This WOE is not easy to do with all that crap out there.... Also, to all of you smarties that are coming back on plan feel good about your decision and remember you are amazing and wonderful people, no matter what the scale says .... This WOE is for us to get ourselves healthy .... Too much carbage is not healthy .... Lean protein and water are !!!! and in consumption a leaner, stronger and healthier us !!!!

Yes, staying strong. it works like nothing else. !!!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #378
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Gone for few days outside...today I measured in at 192.2....I have officially lost 30 pounds ....joining the 30 pound club.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Can't believe it! I was stuck at 134 for days so I ate pretty clean yesterday and I am down to 132 today, which was what I was shooting for! Although I didn't think it was going to happen. I even had some wine last night too. I have a busy day today, packing the rest of my stuff up and putting it in storage and then I'm leaving for LA tonight! I'm really sad to leave my boyfriend but I know I'm going to have a great trip and I'm excited to see all my friends and family! Especially because none of them have seen the new me yet. :P Hope you all have a lovely day!
WINNNNNNNN !!!! Awesome !!!! I am very glad you did it go lil lav !!!! Have a safe , enjoyable trip !!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #380
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remykins View Post
132 is my mini goal- I think I will actually end up at 130. But by the end of this month I am hoping for 132- Currently at 134.6 as of this morning.

I am giving thin wishes to everyone!
Thanks ! thin wishes backatcha !!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
hehehehe now you can start your flying lessons !!!! Best feeling ever to leave no dirty dishes behind overnite , I load my dishwasher through out the day and run it right before bed .... I am a domestic goddess now !!!! lol
Old 07-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
Gone for few days outside...today I measured in at 192.2....I have officially lost 30 pounds ....joining the 30 pound club.
Yes you did it ! to the club 30 ! where it is a temporary place to feel accomplished , until the scale moves on down and then you can join a new club !
Old 07-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #383
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Happy for you! Have a great and safe trip.
Quote:
Congrats! I am SO jealous. I need to catch back up to you. hehehe
Quote:
Oh man. I looked at that place. I do not need anything else making more OCD than I already am. My husband is scared on a daily basis that he will come home to half his stuff burning in the yard.

I have been good today. Just finished my second turkey burger and I drank tons of fluids today. I tried to do plain water in the past and it was just too much to handle. Now I drink half strength crystal lite. It makes it a bit easier.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #384
Senior LCF Member

bratty, that is funny. my mom is like you. my dad always says that she throws out tomorrow's paper yesterday. i'm organized and good, but my dh is not and that has been a reall challenge for me. i'm hopeful--but really need outside help to keep up with him when i work.

plain water is tough. i included plenty of diet pepsi or coke. neither stall me, and it's a treat since i like it so much. all protein for me today, too. feel great!!! so happy to get that menace fiber information from CC.

crystal lite stalls me or makes me gain weight, but that's a good idea to do it weaker. little things can make a big difference.

Last edited by Shreem; 07-23-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Old 07-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #385
Senior LCF Member

this works so well. i keep saying it, but i'm so happy i don't have to eat all those veggies, fat and moderate carbs. i'm going protein and lots of liquids. feel like my old skinny self again, nothing like this feeling of knowing what works for me!!! Finally.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #386
Senior LCF Member

My boyfriend and I run our business from our home office .... It makes me feel so unease at times just knowing at any given moment a local customer can just drop by .... Which has happened in the past and I was either caught in my robe with coffee cup in hand lol or some sort of clutter about .... I have a better routine now .... Kitchen and guest bathroom always tidy and neat .... Our office needs a lot of clutter removal way too much paper work lying about .... And I get dressed in the a.m so now there is no fear of being seen in my robe .... however, .... I have a no shoe policy in our home .... I have a place by the door for shoes that I can just put them on if needed .... I am not fond of dirt tracking in .... My biggest concern is germs sheesh gawd only knows what shoes encounter outdoors ....

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 07-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
this works so well. i keep saying it, but i'm so happy i don't have to eat all those veggies, fat and moderate carbs. i'm going protein and lots of liquids. feel like my old skinny self again, nothing like this feeling of knowing what works for me!!! Finally.
yayyyy !!!! Shreem you go girl !!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
WOOT WOOT go you!
Quote:
LOL I have been obsessing with mine all day
Quote:
BUG WOOT WOOT VT !
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Oh man. I looked at that place. I do not need anything else making more OCD than I already am. My husband is scared on a daily basis that he will come home to half his stuff burning in the yard.

Quote:
bratty, that is funny. my mom is like you. my dad always says that she throws out tomorrow's paper yesterday. i'm organized and good, but my dh is not and that has been a reall challenge for me. i'm hopeful--but really need outside help to keep up with him when i work.

so happy to get that menace fiber information from CC.
LOL we have twin moms! glad you liked the fiber info!

too hot to wat, had some tuna and two little squares of ham and cheddar.....

our Bond 007 film fest continues so to all a good nite
Old 07-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O good news I switched DH from Hot Fries (carby) to pork rinds!
Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
My boyfriend and I run our business from our home office .... It makes me feel so unease at times just knowing at any given moment a local customer can just drop by .... Which has happened in the past and I was either caught in my robe with coffee cup in hand lol or some sort of clutter about .... I have a better routine now .... Kitchen and guest bathroom always tidy and neat .... Our office needs a lot of clutter removal way too much paper work lying about .... And I get dressed in the a.m so now there is no fear of being seen in my robe .... however, .... I have a no shoe policy in our home .... I have a place by the door for shoes that I can just put them on if needed .... I am not fond of dirt tracking in .... My biggest concern is germs sheesh gawd only knows what shoes encounter outdoors ....
oh my gosh angelstill, the germs! you are so right. i normally wear flip flops everywhere in the summer. put tennis shoes on today, because they had shoestrings. i think your plan of house shoes/flip flops for cleanliness is a very good idea.
Closed Thread