Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 04:35 AM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
{{{{{{{{{{{{BECKY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

OMG how are you girl? Al has been MIA for months, dunno........IM2 and Yam pop in occasionally........

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
mmmmmmmmm....I keep forgetting to make up the dozen eggs I boiled the other day.

I knew you would get there WTG!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{MMA}}}}}}}} thinking of you, too are you seeing the chiropractor? We've both been since March, truly a blessing! Haven't walked since last fall, don't get out much since DH hasn't been working and his bad hip, he won't be eligible for gov health care for another three years and we have no insurance.........
Howdi CC! No, I have not as yet because I am having physio which is based on yoga/pilates style exercises. I have a very nice therapist who is also doing Acupuncture...so far so good. Just learned that the recent op I had has caused a hernia!!!! So, I will need another op in a couple of weeks to correct that. Its in the belly button region which is where the surgeons went in to do my last op. Thankfully, there will be no visible scaring as they are to go back through the belly button. Am I ever gonna get to the gym???!!! Glad you are having good results with the chiropractor but sorry about your DH's hip. We have NHS here but the way the country is going, we have to fight to keep it! I can not imagine, nor do I want to, life without the NHS. IF Cameron thinks he can rid us of it, he can be sure that this whole country will go to war against the government! That is a certainty!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:48 AM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I'm so glad you popped in! I was looking at some old posts and missing you! Congratulations on being so close to goal!
Thanks Mim. I really need to pop in more often...I've been letting life get in the way. It is great being where I am, it really is. I will never ever let myself go again...NEVER! I could not have done it without you girls!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
TaaaaaaaaDaaaaaaaaaa! I'm in a new set of ten! Hopefully I'll get out of this set in two weeks. I see lots of fish in my future!
WTG Mim!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:58 AM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

Can you believe....my GP tried to quiz me about my weightloss. Says I need to be careful its not becoming a control thing. Now, I was slim all of my life up until a few years back when I piled it on....he did not seem so concerned then!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #306
Major LCF Poster!

Have not read all the posts....has GT been around?
Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #307
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
What a good morning! Becky and Makeme are back!

And.............

I'm only a pound and a half from 30 pounds lost! A good morning indeed!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

aha, I found the Princess..........

Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton visits Olympic Games exhibition at National Portrait Gallery | Mail Online

IMHO the Pradas don't do it for me, I much would have preferred the nude LK Bennett strappy heels.........

Old 07-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O MMS, please keep the chiro in mind, I know it cures fybromialgia, I do, I do!

A hernia??????? Barmy!

Cancel NHS??????? Seriously, t'would be riots abound!

don't know what GT is up to, not sure if she is working the summer term or that other gig she had..........

hi Mim! hi Syd!

lovely and cooler, must figure out the wardrobe............see you all later this evening, have a gr8 day!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/166/160 5'5"
Quote:
{{{{{{{{{{{{BECKY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

OMG how are you girl? Al has been MIA for months, dunno........IM2 and Yam pop in occasionally........
Thanks CC! I'm great...I feel like (hopefully) I'm back in my right mind...ready to eat "mean & clean" and get this weight off...

meat, meat, meat...

I'm with you on the chiropractor...I would be in some kind of bad shape if it were not for mine!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Can you believe....my GP tried to quiz me about my weightloss. Says I need to be careful its not becoming a control thing. Now, I was slim all of my life up until a few years back when I piled it on....he did not seem so concerned then!

Hi makeme!! Congratulations on your great loss!! I remember going back to the dr after losing about 40 lbs...and she didn't say a word about it!! It sort of hurt my feelings! You must feel & look great...I can't wait to get there!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

I'm feeling pretty strong, but still aware of how weak I can be! Usually on Sundays by the time church is over, I am pretty much exhausted and my defenses are down.

I get there two hours before everyone and get music ready, then practice with the singers when they get there an hour later...then teach Sunday school, then play & lead music for the worship service. Tomorrow we have a potluck dinner after church...pray for my Strength in resisting all the yummy desserts the church ladies will have made!

The weekends have been my challenge...but I do feel i am in a zone right now and want to stay there...

Eating mean & clean!!
Old 07-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #313
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
all newbies and back all who returned to the best WOE ever for QWL !!!! I have so much great news to share all though I have been busy and truly distracted this past week .... I am feeling awesome !!!! I have been taking antibiotics for my tooth and that issue will be over and done with . I am happy at least the tooth is no longer hurting in the meantime .... I have been distracted by flylady.net and I have been on a cleaning frenzy all week thanks to flylady and eating 6 meals a day and moving more and just ordinary house cleaning ok a lil more than just the usual tidying more like windows and behind the fridge lol all I know is I am down five pounds this week and I think the extra movement around the house helped and eating 6 meals during the day including dairy like yogurt , skim of course and skim ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese (ack !!!! ) .... I followed the QWL plan with the exact measurements and no cheating from last Sunday on .... Last Saturday I was at a party and I had vodka and cranberry drinks , a few tall glasses and potato chips and ice cream (low carb breyers brand ) With all that I am 5 lbs down even having (TOM) this week !!!! Diets drinks with Stevia are out there Vy but, they do have some carbs however, 0 net carbs, they are yummy and a more natural alternative to diet colas etc.... I am so happy for all my LCF losers and if the scale goes up a bit just rely on Stillman's and this amazing support group we have going on here !!!!

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 07-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Stillman advises eating 6 meals a day as opposed to 3, for faster weight loss.
QUICK WEIGHT LOSS DIET SAMPLE MENU
Breakfast: 2 eggs,2 oz. Skim milk cheese,black coffee or tea
MIDMORNING SNACK: 1 HB egg, c. cottage cheese,black coffee or tea or non-caloric beverage
DINNER: 4 oz. Lean hamburger
1-2 oz. Skim milk cheese or
c. cottage cheese
choice of non-caloric beverage
P.M. SNACK low-cal. Sugar-free gelatin
Choice of non-caloric beverage
(NO TOPPINGS ALLOWED)
SUPPER: serving of bouillon soup
4-6 oz. Roasted chicken
2 oz. Skim milk cheese
Choice of non-caloric beverage
BEFORE BED SNACK: low.cal.sugar-free gelatin,choice of non-caloric beverage

Remember I did eat vanilla yogurt skim and sugar free .... also jello is so yummy and still lost weight ....
Old 07-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Zevia FAQs
Looking for answers to your most pressing soda questions? Look no further! Lots of Zevia info below. Need an answer you don’t see here. Don’t fret! We are happy to help. Drop us a line at zevia@zevia.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. (Between giant gulps of course.)

What is Zevia?

Soda. Pretty plain and simply, Zevia is soda but better. Zevia was created with the miracle ingredient, stevia, which makes it all natural and zero calories. Never any sugar or artificial sweeteners mean it’s a healthier soda for you and those that you love.

What is Stevia?

A miracle plant. We think so anyway. Stevia is a little green plant from the sunflower family and originally native to South America. The stevia leaf is up to 300x sweeter than sugar but has no caloric value or effect on blood sugar levels. Super safe? Yes. Sweet? Yes. Worthy of a trophy? We think so. For more info on stevia click here.

What is natural?

In our opinion, natural means nothing fake, phony or artificial. No artificial sweeteners, colors, junk. Only the good soda stuff. None of the bad. We use only the best ingredients to make our beverages. So you can drink this diet soda knowing it’s been made with love and care.

What is Erythritol?

While 97 percent of the sweetness you taste in Zevia is from Stevia, we do use an additional sweetener, Erythritol, to perfect the recipe. Erythritol is one of those ingredients that we love but shouldn't judge by its overly scientific sounding name. Erythritol is a natural component of fruits and vegetables and is classified as a sugar alcohol, even though it is neither sugar nor alcohol. It is derived from fruits and vegetables through a natural fermentation process, much like that of yogurt and has absolutely no calories and no effect on blood sugar. In fact, unlike its sugar alcohol cousins, Xylitol and Sorbitol, Erythritol is not known to cause digestive issues. So why use it? Sugar has a specific weight, while a high-intensity sweetener like stevia is much lighter and thus hits our tastebuds differently. So we partner stevia with erythritol to create the great soda taste and sweetness you would expect. Leading non-carbonated brands such as VitaminWater Zero and SoBe Lifewater also use Erythritol with Stevia. Want more info? We are happy to help! Email us at zevia@zevia.com and we'll do our best.

How long is Zevia good?

All Zevia products are best within one year of manufacturing. You can read the code on the bottom of your can to determine your soda’s birthdate.

How the heck do I read that date code?

In the code, the first letter represents the month of canning. A is January so D means April. The next number is a "9" or a "10 "which indicates the year: 2009 or 2010. The next two numbers are the day of the month. The "G" or "A" is an inside joke (kidding) and the last set of numbers indicates the time of day. We bet you feel super smart now!

Does Zevia contain GMOs?

Nope. We are thrilled to say that all Zevia ingredients are Non-GMO.

Is Zevia Kosher?

We are proud to say that all Zevia products are certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.

Do the Zevia cans contain BPA?

The FDA approved liner in our cans contains a trace amount of bisphenol A. But what does that mean? That level is 2,000 times lower than the FDA acceptable level. Also, experts say bisphenol A is released at high temperatures. Unlike canned vegetables, for example, our production process does not involve heat.

How many flavors do you have?

15. And we love each one equally.

Find your flavor.

Do your sodas contain caffeine?

We all need a little boost, now and then. We chose to make 5 of our delicious flavors, the ones that you would most expect, with caffeine. Zevia Cola, Dr. Zevia, Mountain Zevia, Lime Cola and Cherry Cola all contain caffeine naturally derived from coffee.

Cola – 45mg / 12oz can
Dr. Zevia – 42mg / 12oz can
Mountain Zevia – 55mg / 12oz can
Cherry Cola – 38mg / 12oz can
Lime Cola – 38mg / 12oz can

Do your sodas contain sodium?

We love a salty snack, but try hard to keep the sodium down on our sodas. In fact, all 12 Zevia flavors qualify as zero or very low sodium products. A better diet soda? We think so.

What are your natural flavors?

The secret sauce you could say. You might have noticed that Zevia has always listed “natural flavors” in ingredient panels. Because of proprietary reasons we cannot list all the delicious flavors we put in our sodas. However, if there is a particular ingredient you are trying to avoid, we are absolutely able to confirm whether or not these sodas will be safe for you. We respect food allergies!

Why aluminum cans? Why not glass or plastic bottles?

Great question! We are always considering packaging options for our personal safety and health and that of our environment. When researching containers we concluded that while it was less expensive to manufacture in plastic bottles, the recycling rate was considerably lower than that of aluminum cans. Did you know aluminum cans are over 2x more likely to get recycled? Fascinating, we know!

Despite promotion of plastic recycling programs, plastic production has outpaced actual recycling by five times over the past decade and we knew we didn’t want to add to that. Glass bottles as well are difficult to recycle in many major cities and create a higher carbon footprint with the added weight of glass. Aluminum is to date our best option and while we feel comfortable with this information now, we promise that we will continue to explore packaging options and will always choose to do right by our customer and our planet.

Is Zevia Gluten Free?

In short, yes! We take great care in choosing ingredients that are the healthiest for all of our consumers, especially those who have special diets.

Does Zevia have MSG?

Zevia is all about the safe ingredients and transparency. Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a naturally occurring non-essential amino acid, and is commonly used as a flavor enhancer but we do not use monosodium glutamate in the production of any of our sodas. And our customers think our sodas are amazing already.

Can I get a Zevia coupon?

Soda + Savings = AWESOME! We are always happy to offer our customers a coupon for Zevia. In fact, there are quite a few out there in the world! Click here to check out our Coupon page for more info.

I’m thirsty! Where can I get some?

Zevia is available at leading retailers throughout the US and Canada, including Whole Foods, Kroger, Super Target, loads of natural food stores, health food stores, other great grocers and select Safeway and Walgreen’s locations. And if you don't want to get up from your chair, you can always order online through one of our great e-tailers. Find a retailer in your area here!

I've only seen a few flavors on the shelf? Why can’t I find them all?

While Zevia is available in a variety of thirst-quenching flavors, not every retailer carries them all. If you want more flavors, you might be surprised at what you can do. Print this handy dandy letter and make the formal request. Sometimes your store manager needs your help.

I am a retailer and can’t wait to bring Zevia to my consumers. Help!

Email us at sales@zevia.com or give us a call at 310.202.7000. We are always here to help you spread the good soda word.

I live in Canada. Where can I find Zevia?

Check out our Canadian store locator here and for more info on Zevia products in Canada click here.

Is Canadian Zevia different than US Zevia?

Slightly different ingredient mix, same great taste! In Canada, the use of stevia requires us to be a natural health product. To meet all regulatory requirements we added Vitamin C to our sodas. For more info on Zevia products in Canada click here.

Who are the people behind Zevia?

Soda-loving people to say the least. Some love food. Some love the outdoors. All have a passion for changing the world to a healthier place one can at a time. Click here for a little more on what drives us to make the tastiest soda alternative. Click here for some info on the original creator of Zevia.

I am totally and completely obsessed with Zevia soda. What’s next?

Step one, crack open a can. No need to get parched. Step two, help us spread the good soda word! Share your favorite flavor, sign up for our Zevia Leaf newsletter, check out our blog, follow us on Twitter, friend us on Facebook, and check out our rad playlist. Don’t hesitate to drop us a line at zevia@zevia.com, as we love to hear from you!
Old 07-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #316
Senior LCF Member

A carb is a carb is a carb, right? If this is so, then why do some products marketed to low carb eaters have one number on the "Nutrition Facts" panel, and a much lower number labeled "Net Carbs," "Net Atkins Count," or something similar, prominently displayed on the front of the label?
It's all about blood glucose. The whole idea of a low carb diet is that we are eating in a way to keep our blood glucose from spiking up. And it turns out that some ingredients that, while classified by the FDA as carbohydrates, don't cause as much of a blood sugar rise as pure starch or sugar. Unfortunately, however, it's not so straightforward as the manufacturers would like as to think. Some of the ingredients are better than others, and probably all of them vary according to the individual. So when you see that "Net Carb" label, it should be a sign that you'd best get out your magnifying glass and read the REST of the label very carefully. Here are some of the things you might see:

Fiber

Fiber is the most straightforward. The idea of subtracting fiber from the total carbohydrate when figuring out the carb count of a food came from the authors of the Protein Power books over 10 years ago, and it makes good sense. By definition, fiber isn't digested in the small intestine and so isn't broken down into glucose and absorbed into the blood.
This is true for any natural fiber that is eaten as part of a plant. But what about manufactured ingredients that have the chemical structure of fiber? I think the jury is still out on some of these ingredients. When I see "oligofructose syrup" I have to wonder if this ingredient acts the same way in the body as oligofructose which naturally occurs in a plant, even though these molecules can be regarded as fiber in most ways.

A Note on Glycemic Index and Glycemic Impact

One of the difficulties with determining "net carbs" is that even with regular foods, it is difficult, if not impossible, to predict the blood glucose reaction of any one person to a food. If you look at this list of the glycemic indexes of foods you will see that there is a great amount of variation for any one food. This is also going to be true for many of the ingredients that are not counted as "net carbs" on some labels.
This is especially so because when there is testing of these ingredients they are almost always on "healthy" subjects who do not have a problem with processing glucose. The Atkins company has stated that diabetics may respond differently to their products. I would ask, "What about pre-diabetics? What about people who don't yet have prediabetes, but have insulin levels which are higher than normal?" There is a whole range of non-diabetics who are somewhere on the Road to Diabetes, and I just don't think we know how they are likely to react to these ingredients. Since these are the people most likely to respond well to low carb diets, these questions are important to consider.

Sugar Alcohols

Sugar alcohols (mostly with names ending in "tol," such as sorbitol, maltitol, and erythritol) are sweet substances which have a highly variable impact on blood glucose depending on which one. If I was going to advise people to avoid a single ingredient in "low carb" products, it would be maltitol. The other sugar alcohols range from a little to a lot better than maltitol, with erythritol being the best. There is a chart at the bottom of this article about sugar alcohols which compares the different types.
Sugar alcohols must be included in "total carbohydrates" on the label, and if used in sugar-free foods, also have their own line on the label so you can see how much of the total carb count is from sugar alcohols.

Glycerine

Glycerine (or glycerin) is an interesting and sort of mysterious molecule. The glycerol molecule (another name for glycerine) is the backbone of the triglyceride molecule - the storage form of fat in our bodies (3 fatty acidsa are "hooked on" to each glycerol molecule). It is not a carbohydrate, but our bodies can use it to make glucose. Although there is not as much research on the blood sugar impact of glycerine as I'd like to see, the signs are pointing towards it having quite a low impact in most people.
Polydextrose

Polydextrose sounds very suspicious, doesn't it? "Dextrose" is sugar, plain and simple. Polydextrose is a sweet manufactured product from dextrose which supposedly acts like fiber (although it is not counted as fiber on food labels). I've only been able to find one study which looked at its impact on blood glucose. In that study, done in China, it did not raise blood sugar.
Oligofructose and Inulin

These ingredients are in a class of carbohydrate (oligosaccharides) in between sugars and starches. They have a lower impact on blood glucose than sugars, because most of oligosaccharides makes it through the small intestine without being digested, at least in most people. Interestingly, by the time they get to the colon, oligosaccharides have positive effects. Read more about oligosaccharides here.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #317
Senior LCF Member

I hope these articles are helpful .... I find staying low carb also mixing it up a bit keeps my body guessing what is next .... I love trying on smaller clothes now and if a lil snug they will not be like that for long .... Everything fits so comfortable .... Good Luck to everyone and congratulations to all my friends that are dropping the pounds mim I cannot wait till I need a belt to hold up my jeans !!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #318
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
all newbies and back all who returned to the best WOE ever for QWL !!!! I have so much great news to share all though I have been busy and truly distracted this past week .... I am feeling awesome !!!! I have been taking antibiotics for my tooth and that issue will be over and done with . I am happy at least the tooth is no longer hurting in the meantime .... I have been distracted by flylady.net and I have been on a cleaning frenzy all week thanks to flylady and eating 6 meals a day and moving more and just ordinary house cleaning ok a lil more than just the usual tidying more like windows and behind the fridge lol all I know is I am down five pounds this week and I think the extra movement around the house helped and eating 6 meals during the day including dairy like yogurt , skim of course and skim ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese (ack !!!! ) .... I followed the QWL plan with the exact measurements and no cheating from last Sunday on .... Last Saturday I was at a party and I had vodka and cranberry drinks , a few tall glasses and potato chips and ice cream (low carb breyers brand ) With all that I am 5 lbs down even having (TOM) this week !!!! Diets drinks with Stevia are out there Vy but, they do have some carbs however, 0 net carbs, they are yummy and a more natural alternative to diet colas etc.... I am so happy for all my LCF losers and if the scale goes up a bit just rely on Stillman's and this amazing support group we have going on here !!!!
Welcome back Angel!! Glad you're doing well and fixing up that tooth! Also, congratulations on your loss!

Meh... my stats were correct a couple days ago but I've been at 134 for the past 2 days. I've been eating okay, more than usual (also trying to eat 4-5 small meals and I've been including some nonfat greek yogurt and berries) so I think that + lack of exercise=an extra .6 lb, plus it's my TOM but that should be over soon. Going to the gym today so I can hopefully be back down to 133 tomorrow! I want to be 132 before I leave on Monday if I can. Although my boyfriend bought us some wine because, well, it's our last couple days together and I won't see him again til January. May as well make the most of it. So hopefully if I don't drink too much it won't hinder my loss.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #319
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Welcome back Angel!! Glad you're doing well and fixing up that tooth! Also, congratulations on your loss!

Meh... my stats were correct a couple days ago but I've been at 134 for the past 2 days. I've been eating okay, more than usual (also trying to eat 4-5 small meals and I've been including some nonfat greek yogurt and berries) so I think that + lack of exercise=an extra .6 lb, plus it's my TOM but that should be over soon. Going to the gym today so I can hopefully be back down to 133 tomorrow! I want to be 132 before I leave on Monday if I can. Although my boyfriend bought us some wine because, well, it's our last couple days together and I won't see him again til January. May as well make the most of it. So hopefully if I don't drink too much it won't hinder my loss.

Thank you !!!! yes, lack of exercise was my culprit .... I know you will be 132 by Monday .... that whoosh is on its way seriously, it would always come right at the end of (TOM) Next time I buy wine I am going to try Skinny wine .... I white wine ....
Old 07-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member

Announcing our NEW Skinnygirls - Bethenny Frankel
Old 07-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
I am back from vacation. I ate awful and I am scared to get on the scale tomorrow.
I will be back on plan starting tomorrow.
Welcome to all the new people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
After 2 days of no loss...I ended up losing 1.2 pounds today

Finally below 200 after 5 years
I am SO happy for you!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #322
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

And.............

Hiya Mim...ahhh thanks, its nice to be appreciated! Like I said earlier... could not have done it without you girls.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

And.............

30 pounds!!!!! WTG Mim! Low carb rocks!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #324
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
aha, I found the Princess..........

Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton visits Olympic Games exhibition at National Portrait Gallery | Mail Online

IMHO the Pradas don't do it for me, I much would have preferred the nude LK Bennett strappy heels.........

CC, you do make me giggle! Cute shoes! But I know what you mean. x

Last edited by makemeslim; 07-21-2012 at 04:35 PM..
Old 07-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
O MMS, please keep the chiro in mind, I know it cures fybromialgia, I do, I do!

A hernia??????? Barmy!

Cancel NHS??????? Seriously, t'would be riots abound!

don't know what GT is up to, not sure if she is working the summer term or that other gig she had..........

hi Mim! hi Syd!

lovely and cooler, must figure out the wardrobe............see you all later this evening, have a gr8 day!
Oh I will keep the chiro in mind...think I told you we have one in the family....would involve a bit of travel though. For the moment I will see how it goes with the lovely Gareth my physiotherapist - who has lovely hands, if you know what I mean.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hi makeme!! Congratulations on your great loss!! I remember going back to the dr after losing about 40 lbs...and she didn't say a word about it!! It sort of hurt my feelings! You must feel & look great...I can't wait to get there!
Oh Becky, I am back to me! You gotta keep at it....it so works, you WILL get there! x
Old 07-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Right where I am at!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #328
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I am back from vacation. I ate awful and I am scared to get on the scale tomorrow.
Welcome to all the new people!

I am SO happy for you!
No problem, we have all done it! Back to plan and away you go!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #329
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Quote:
I hope these articles are helpful .... I find staying low carb also mixing it up a bit keeps my body guessing what is next .... I love trying on smaller clothes now and if a lil snug they will not be like that for long .... Everything fits so comfortable .... Good Luck to everyone and congratulations to all my friends that are dropping the pounds mim I cannot wait till I need a belt to hold up my jeans !!!!
good info on zevia. I might drink those instead of diet coke which contain aspartame.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #330
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Welcome back bratty...kick start that ketosis again.
Closed Thread