Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   Stillmans on Tuesday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/776210-stillmans-tuesday.html)

It'stime 06-25-2012 03:06 PM

Stillmans on Tuesday

Hi,:cool::hiya:

I'm just starting this thread for me and anyone who wants to keep the LC focus.

One day of nice solid Stillmans to reset me during the week in case I've slipped off my plan. For anyone who knows me at all they know I do slip off a little now and then.

Here's the rules,,,,,,Stillmans QWL on Tuesdays. The rest of the week do what you do. :shake:

Startin Tomorrow,,,, June 26th 2012
I will post my weight each week to see the progress;)

It'stime 06-26-2012 10:25 PM

Hi Me,:hiya:
Well it was a really easy day today. I just had a big giant meat omelet and a little chicken and an egg.

Todays weigh in is 164,,,,,hope to be 160 by next Tuesday....:)

catne 06-27-2012 06:13 AM

now I'm curious...what are you doing the rest of the week to lose the 4 lbs?

It'stime 07-02-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catne (Post 15756621)
now I'm curious...what are you doing the rest of the week to lose the 4 lbs?

Curiosity gets the Cat! :)

It'stime 07-02-2012 01:03 PM

Ok here's the plan,,,,,which I didn't do very well (not at all) this past week.

Eat every three hours, Medifast or just low carb. I get to eat out, when it comes up, but just for that meal. Now back on plan.

I don't think I'm gonna have a very good lose tomorrow. But my Stillmans Tuesday will get me focused again,,,,:)

It'stime 07-03-2012 04:18 PM

Hi Me,,,,and Catne,,,,if your still curious,
Well I am doing great today on my Stillmans reset. Just one day to make it through.

Basically i'm working my way back down to 160 which I was at before I went to visit the Fam.
Man my brother just tries the whole time to tempt me to eat. He likes fat Frances better than gettin skinny Frances. Although he'd like to lose weight too.

Well I'm gettin there. I hit 165 again. i was at 164 but to many buffets since I've been back home. Now I've got the focus back, so my goal for next Tuesday is 163. I'm not so ambitious anymore...If I do better I will be delighted

It'stime 07-03-2012 11:55 PM

Finished well this Tuesday.

A perfect Stilly day.
Chicken curry soup
4 eggs
1 shake
total of 5 carbs for the day
Oh yeah some lean ground beef too.
I really enjoyed today and am looking forward to a great week or my plan....See you all next week...

It'stime 07-06-2012 03:20 PM

Hello Me and anyone lurking,
Well today I reported into the Sarge's Fight for Freedom Challenge.....Just wanted to let you all know.

I weighed in today at 167 which is up a few, but I usually pig out before a challenge. I guess I have that stocking up for the famine mentality......

My game plan is Medifast/Atkins/Stillmans,,,,,,,

BrattyS 07-06-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It'stime (Post 15780467)
Hello Me and anyone lurking,
Well today I reported into the Sarge's Fight for Freedom Challenge.....Just wanted to let you all know.

I weighed in today at 167 which is up a few, but I usually pig out before a challenge. I guess I have that stocking up for the famine mentality......

My game plan is Medifast/Atkins/Stillmans,,,,,,,

I just wanted to jump in and wish you luck. :up:

It'stime 07-07-2012 11:03 AM

Thanks Bratty,

So sweet of you:shake:

Angelstill 07-08-2012 08:51 PM

yeah, losing weight is so difficult and then when you put a date on it oh, I totally get all unhinged and impatient :dunno:.... It seems that you have it all figured out and will be successful :).... We will remain focused .... Positive thinking, brings positive results .... :shake: Good luck !!!!:friends:

It'stime 08-12-2012 05:15 PM

Thanks Angel,,,,