Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Me too Bratty! Especially papa murphys!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #212
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I am just very nervous that I may go over board and over indulge .... I will have to behave ....
I'm worried about going a bit crazy with my yummy low carb foods too! I wish you luck for your next off day!
I wonder if that pizza I'll be making would freeze well..? That way I wouldn't be so tempted to eat it all(hubby won't eat it so it's alll for me) and I could have some for another day.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #213
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
I know a few of you do some pretty hard core workout videos. I ran across a workout call Tabata Protocol. It looks pretty intense. I could never do it. My miserable heart would end me. It might interest you workout junkies.

It is supposedly designed to force your body to burn stored fat in a short amount of time.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #214
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Ooooh ooh ooh I've heard of Tabata---apparently it's like HIIT on heat!!!! I shall look it up!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #215
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy522
Stats: 203.8/203.8/115-5'5"
Start Date: June 20, 2012
So I think on Sunday I'm going to start the turkey plan. I had tried it earlier this week with the red bell pepper turkey patties but on the 2 days I was on it I gained 1 lb each day so I just went to the store & bought the lean white turkey patties & we'll see if that works.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #216
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Angelstill I found the recipe in this site! Here's the link. I can't wait to try it!
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza - inspired by Papa Murphy's - LowCarbFriends Recipes
OMG! 2 carbs per slice?? I'm gonna have to make this next weekend. My boyfriend's been dying for pizza. This would make him so happy!

My True Religion jeans (given to me by a friend--I don't think I could ever let myself spend $200 on a pair of jeans ) that I could barely fit into a few weeks ago have been falling down on me all day! They're one size smaller than I used to wear and I think the brand runs a little small. Very encouraging!

And Angel, I'm gonna stick with the turkey burger diet for a little longer to see if maybe my body was just adjusting. If I still see minimal results by the middle of next week, I'm gonna try the fish diet! I just get sick of fish pretty quickly but I don't mind eating the turkey burgers at all, for some reason.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy522 View Post
So I think on Sunday I'm going to start the turkey plan. I had tried it earlier this week with the red bell pepper turkey patties but on the 2 days I was on it I gained 1 lb each day so I just went to the store & bought the lean white turkey patties & we'll see if that works.
I hope it works this time for you. The turkey I am using is the 7% fat so I am only eating 2 patties in my 5 hour window. (about 14 ounces total) It seems like such a small amount of food to eat in a day but today has been surprisingly easy. I am not hungry at all. Day one and two were a different story. I felt like I was starving day one and two was only a little better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
My True Religion jeans (given to me by a friend--I don't think I could ever let myself spend $200 on a pair of jeans ) that I could barely fit into a few weeks ago have been falling down on me all day! They're one size smaller than I used to wear and I think the brand runs a little small. Very encouraging
That is awesome. As much as I am sure you hate getting too skinny for a nice pair of jeans. A smaller size is always invigorating.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 06-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I hope it works this time for you. The turkey I am using is the 7% fat so I am only eating 2 patties in my 5 hour window. (about 14 ounces total) It seems like such a small amount of food to eat in a day but today has been surprisingly easy. I am not hungry at all. Day one and two were a different story. I felt like I was starving day one and two was only a little better.
Is it safe to only eat 2 patties? I've been trying to force myself to eat 4 over the past couple days and already I'm a little worried about eating so little calories, considering they're 180 per patty. It's hard to eat that many though after the first couple days! I haven't really been hungry. My window started at 2pm and I could only make myself eat one so far. I guess it's not too bad, though, as long as we eat more calories on our off days.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Is it safe to only eat 2 patties? I've been trying to force myself to eat 4 over the past couple days and already I'm a little worried about eating so little calories, considering they're 180 per patty. It's hard to eat that many though after the first couple days! I haven't really been hungry. My window started at 2pm and I could only make myself eat one so far. I guess it's not too bad, though, as long as we eat more calories on our off days.
I was also thinking it's a very low cal WOE, but if you're doing it for just a few days, and then cycling to regular Stillman or even Atkins-type days, then I guess I'm looking at it as a variation of Intermittent Fasting...even a Stillman/JUDDD hybrid with the up days/down days. The days with 2 turkey burgers (or 4) would be the DD. The other days would be varying calories UD.

Now if you tried to eat nothing but 2 turkey burgers for weeks on end, THAT could be very bad
Old 06-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #220
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
I'm worried about going a bit crazy with my yummy low carb foods too! I wish you luck for your next off day!
I wonder if that pizza I'll be making would freeze well..? That way I wouldn't be so tempted to eat it all(hubby won't eat it so it's alll for me) and I could have some for another day.
thank you so much Phase for the recipe ! I wish you luck too !!!! I am getting by on my strict stillmans today with ease .... I think I am not going to weigh myself until Tuesday next week if at all possible, because I am scale obsessed We all may go up a bit from our off plan days however; the weight you may gain over 2 days you will lose rather quickly as long as you jump right on the wagon the next day .... If we keep our promises to ourselves to keep it healthy on our off plan days, then it will become easier on our bodies as well .... I like the healthy meals you are planning for this weekend ! I encourage low carb recipe sharing so we do not have to go hunting them down .... Good luck to all !!!!

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
I was also thinking it's a very low cal WOE, but if you're doing it for just a few days, and then cycling to regular Stillman or even Atkins-type days, then I guess I'm looking at it as a variation of Intermittent Fasting...even a Stillman/JUDDD hybrid with the up days/down days. The days with 2 turkey burgers (or 4) would be the DD. The other days would be varying calories UD.

Now if you tried to eat nothing but 2 turkey burgers for weeks on end, THAT could be very bad
Yeah it makes sense, I guess. I just worry because already Stillmans is kinda extreme compared to what's considered "healthy" weight loss, and I want to make sure I'm actually losing fat instead of just muscle. Although the good thing about the turkey burgers is they're high in protein (about 21g per patty) so hopefully it's enough to trick your body into burning more fat than muscle despite the lack of carbs and calories. I'm afraid of losing all this weight and then just gaining it back once I'm no longer dieting, even with healthy eating and exercise!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #222
Senior LCF Member

I think turkey has more protein than beef and tuna and salmon have the most protein for fish .... The higher the protein more fat burning power ....
Old 06-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #223
Senior LCF Member

I used up the remainder of my extra lean ground turkey and made turkey dijon for dinner .... Another strict Stillmans for tomorrow .... I like ricotta cheese better than cottage cheese .... I will use the part skim for some
reason fat free has more carbs just as reduced or fat free dressings have more carbs ....
Old 06-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Just came back from my after dinner walk .... I feel good and looking forward to a nice relaxing lavender bath .... I work from home and do a lot of catch up in the evening but not tonite .... Lol
Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #225
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Hey all! I did Stillman's for 3 weeks last year & lost 7lbs, but I stopped because my roommates convinced me that it was unhealthy. So I gained all the weight back and had a crazy stressful year and decided I'm ready to go back to Stillman's. Especially because I remembered the inspiring weight loss stories of Aleriaaa and others.

Two days ago I started eating only meat plus a little bit of vegetables. Today was my first day of lean protein & I feel great! Last time I bought a bunch of daVinci syrups & sugarfree jell-o, but this time I'm going to stick to the basics: chicken, tuna, eggs, turkey, a vegetable here and there, and a few condiments (mostly hot sauce and mustard).

I'm also not going to weigh myself very much because I don't want to obsess over numbers. Besides, I can't control what happens on the scale, I can only control what goes in my mouth and how much I move my body.

Today I had 4 eggs with hot sauce, half a tomato, 2 chicken breasts dipped in Dijon mustard, a scoop of protein powder mixed with water, and a large iced coffee with a shot of sugarfree caramel flavored syrup. Tomorrow will probably be similar (but without the protein powder, I want to stick to meat and eggs).

Happy losing everyone! I look forward to finally doing what I need to do to get these 40ish extra lbs off once and for all.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #226
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: majar
Stats: 205/151/125
WOE: Stillman's, Atkins
Welcome Milo Juniper. You might wanna ask someone more experienced (like Angelstill or SillyErin) but I think that the tomato is off plan.

And speaking of off plan...I think I am not getting enough calories and my body is getting too used to my WOE, so I was thinking of starting a cycle plan and wanted to get some feedback to see if it would work or mess me up.

I was gonna do:

Sun, Mon, Tues: Low carb, low fat (egg white omelets, etc, add in cheese and some low carb veggies)

Wed, Thurs, Fri: Strict stillman

Saturday weekly morning weigh in, then moderate cheat day (basically low carb but I can have a couple glasses of wine if I wanna go out or eat something higher carb)

I was thinking that might help kick start my weight loss, but I am not sure whether I should add a stillman day and subtract an atkins one? I work out for at least an hour a day, but most days 2 hours high intensity, and I think my body is getting used to it and I have been struggling a half a pound every 5 days or so. I know a lot a people were into cycling and I thought it might be good to try. Thoughts?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #227
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
Wow SrfrGirl, what GREAT progress! Have you lost from 170 to 138 just doing Stillmans?? And only since May 20?

Trader Joes has these awesome salmon burgers, they are not high in fat either- just a few grams I think. I am going to pick some of those up today!
Salmon burgers! Awesome! Oh, I need to tell you that the first weight was lost with zero carb (less than 4 carbs a day). Different than Stillmans. But also great. Two years ago, July, I was 198 lbs. I lost 50 lbs.

I was 148 lbs before last December. The 170 you see is just a re-join of this site when I went back to eating carbs, gained, and joined again. My boyfriend's mom was staying with me at the time and she is a carb-o -holic, if she wants it she eats it, addicted to nuts, breads, sodas. If I am around that it is not good for me. I do not let that happen anymore.

On zero carb you can have more fat and cheese. Some of my recipes are on my sig line below. There is a Stillman's recipe thread. Please look for it and save it:

Stillman Recipes

and:

Dr.Stillman's ~Quick Weight Loss Diet

The following are zero and low carb recipes for you days off Stillman's. Some of my favorites are:

Meatza-Meat crust (ground hamburger or ground turkey, cheese, low carb tomato sauce, turkey pepperoni. I do not buy or eat bread. Period.
Chicken with capers
Philly steak cassarole
Roast without vegetables, (I have a great asian roast, and also a Sunday roast on my website)
Picadillo
Parmesan meatballs
Halibut in parchment
and Low carb moussaka

I lost the rest of the weight with fish/eggs/seafood. I wasn't doing well with strict turkey, so I wanted to take it a bit further. I was also having constipation issues, and magnesium and fish helped that.

I am quickly learning how to cook fish like the restaurants do, and I love Angelstill's shrimp recipe and when I get it right would like to take a pic and put it on my recipe blog. I love shrimp!

How did I gain weight when I was always a size 4 and 107 lbs? I went on Depro Provera birth control (yes, for a man, wasn't worth it) and my metabolism changed. Suddenly eating pizza put weight on me when it never would before. My extremely intellegent new doctor took me off Depo Provera, had me use the Mirena instead, told me to avoid "white" foods like breads,sugar, chips, all nuts, and potatoes, and to throw away everything with carbs, buy meat. This was alien to me. You mean eat meat not carbs? But I thought carbs were good and meat was bad? I thought I could not do it. I did it. It worked. and I didn't die and my brain didn't shut down like my friends told me would happen.

When I crave pizza, I eat meatza. I'm still a work in progress. I still have cravings and choices. I don't give in. A splurge to me is eating out and having herb crusted halibut. I tell them to keep the mashed potatoes off the plate. It's hard. Everything in California here comes either wrapped in a tortilla or with free chips and salsa or truffle fries, or fresh baked bread. It's best I never see it to begin with.

You guys may have better luck, but for me: No bread is "low carb" enough for me bread, I don't care what they claim or say. I have tried them all. I stall or gain every time. My body is so messed up! One nut will stall me. My favorite dessert before Depo Provera was Baklava. Now it's off limits. One day I will eat it again, but I will have to be very thin before I attempt it.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #228
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: healthy for life
Stats: 165/156/130 height 5'5"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 3, 2014
Hey guys!

Sorry I have been MIA this week, had a frustrating week and was off the diet. I was doing so well last week, dropped to 145.5 as of last Friday and today I weighed in at 149.5 (boo hoo!) It is shocking how quick the weight comes back when you go off plan. I was doing a Stillman's/Dukan plan but I am thinking I need to stick with strict Stillman's to get maximum results. I think the fat free yogurt/oat bran may have been stalling me as I did get stuck at 146 for 3 days. My big event is coming up in exactly one month and I really need to take drastic measures to get down to 135 in time for it! I am thinking of trying the turkey and fish plan now...do you think that is my best bet? I am thinking of doing all protein (turkey and fish) during the week and then having some low carb veggies like asparagus on the weekends to have something to look forward to.
would you advise not eating the FF cottage cheese for maximum results? Please help, I need some major motivation to get through the next month!

Congrats to everyone on the losses, you guys rock
Old 06-08-2012, 03:53 AM   #229
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Ok I must have missed something here....5 hour window???? When i did the turkey plan earlier this week I just ate them whenever, I didn't know there was a time window???
Old 06-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #230
Junior LCF Member

Also each turkey patty has 200 calories, 10 grams of fat each, should I be eating less than 4 when I do the turkey plan?
Old 06-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
good morning all! nice to see skinny jeans falling off and such!

hi milo!!!!!! welcome back!!!!!

huh! stillmans unhealthy! such idiots! paleo is the true WOE for humans!
Old 06-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #232
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
are you all making turkey patties from ground or pre made patties? I tried the pre made ones and they were salt burgers.........YUCK
Old 06-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #233
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey CC!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #234
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Salmon burgers! Awesome! Oh, I need to tell you that the first weight was lost with zero carb (less than 4 carbs a day). Different than Stillmans. But also great. Two years ago, July, I was 198 lbs. I lost 50 lbs.

I was 148 lbs before last December. The 170 you see is just a re-join of this site when I went back to eating carbs, gained, and joined again. My boyfriend's mom was staying with me at the time and she is a carb-o -holic, if she wants it she eats it, addicted to nuts, breads, sodas. If I am around that it is not good for me. I do not let that happen anymore.

On zero carb you can have more fat and cheese. Some of my recipes are on my sig line below. There is a Stillman's recipe thread. Please look for it and save it:

Stillman Recipes

and:

Dr.Stillman's ~Quick Weight Loss Diet

The following are zero and low carb recipes for you days off Stillman's. Some of my favorites are:

Meatza-Meat crust (ground hamburger or ground turkey, cheese, low carb tomato sauce, turkey pepperoni. I do not buy or eat bread. Period.
Chicken with capers
Philly steak cassarole
Roast without vegetables, (I have a great asian roast, and also a Sunday roast on my website)
Picadillo
Parmesan meatballs
Halibut in parchment
and Low carb moussaka

I lost the rest of the weight with fish/eggs/seafood. I wasn't doing well with strict turkey, so I wanted to take it a bit further. I was also having constipation issues, and magnesium and fish helped that.

I am quickly learning how to cook fish like the restaurants do, and I love Angelstill's shrimp recipe and when I get it right would like to take a pic and put it on my recipe blog. I love shrimp!

How did I gain weight when I was always a size 4 and 107 lbs? I went on Depro Provera birth control (yes, for a man, wasn't worth it) and my metabolism changed. Suddenly eating pizza put weight on me when it never would before. My extremely intellegent new doctor took me off Depo Provera, had me use the Mirena instead, told me to avoid "white" foods like breads,sugar, chips, all nuts, and potatoes, and to throw away everything with carbs, buy meat. This was alien to me. You mean eat meat not carbs? But I thought carbs were good and meat was bad? I thought I could not do it. I did it. It worked. and I didn't die and my brain didn't shut down like my friends told me would happen.

When I crave pizza, I eat meatza. I'm still a work in progress. I still have cravings and choices. I don't give in. A splurge to me is eating out and having herb crusted halibut. I tell them to keep the mashed potatoes off the plate. It's hard. Everything in California here comes either wrapped in a tortilla or with free chips and salsa or truffle fries, or fresh baked bread. It's best I never see it to begin with.

You guys may have better luck, but for me: No bread is "low carb" enough for me bread, I don't care what they claim or say. I have tried them all. I stall or gain every time. My body is so messed up! One nut will stall me. My favorite dessert before Depo Provera was Baklava. Now it's off limits. One day I will eat it again, but I will have to be very thin before I attempt it.
Awesome, thanks for sharing your story. Those zero-carb recipes look GREAT! So you lost the bulk of your weight doing the zero carb plan, and then started doing Stillmans to kick things up on May 20... cool.

My boyfriend is also a carb-o-holic, and so being with him the past 1.5 years has been no friend to my waistline! I have gained about 15 lbs in that time frame, after having lost 20 back in Sept-Oct of 2010 on HCG. So yeah, essentially gained that all back that I lost. Blerg.

But I'm back on the low/no carb train and also doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution program. LOVE it! I think this combination is gonna kick fat to the curb.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #235
Major LCF Poster!

G'afternoon all. I had to have some cheese last night. just a few ounces of zero carb cheddar. It felt like I was cheating it was so yummy.

It is so hard not getting on the scale in the morning. I have to go straight to the kitchen and drink a bunch of water to break the temptation. I am determined to wait till the end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
My big event is coming up in exactly one month and I really need to take drastic measures to get down to 135 in time for it! I am thinking of trying the turkey and fish plan now...do you think that is my best bet? I am thinking of doing all protein (turkey and fish) during the week and then having some low carb veggies like asparagus on the weekends to have something to look forward to.
would you advise not eating the FF cottage cheese for maximum results? Please help, I need some major motivation to get through the next month!

Congrats to everyone on the losses, you guys rock
The FF cottage cheese stalls me every time. You would probably be ok with veggies on the weekends but be careful with how many carbs you eat. Part of the point of Stills is to go into ketosis. If you eat too many you are out and it can take up to 4 days to get back in. I know a few here can get right back in the next day. Not me. Once out it takes 3 days of strict stills for me to get back.

Quote:
Ok I must have missed something here....5 hour window???? When i did the turkey plan earlier this week I just ate them whenever, I didn't know there was a time window???
It is the fast5 diet that Erin told us about. You only eat in a 5 hour window of the day.

Quote:
Also each turkey patty has 200 calories, 10 grams of fat each, should I be eating less than 4 when I do the turkey plan?
I do not use pre-made patties. I by a package of ground turkey and make them myself. Some of the pre-made seemed to have fillers and a lot of sodium.
Mine is like 160 calories for 4 ounces and I eat two burgers that are around 6-7 ouces.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #236
Senior LCF Member

No loss for me today. I think I'll try the fish next week. I only have two turkey burgers left anyway and I couldn't find any at the Safeway I went to yesterday for some reason! So I got some shrimp instead and I'll make today a turkey/seafood combination day. The thing with me about shrimp is my favorite part is the sauce...give me some cocktail sauce with it and I'll devour a whole platter of shrimp! Otherwise, I don't usually care for it too much unless it's cooked really well. So I've gotta try to keep it low on the sauce today.

SrfrGirl, and anyone else who is doing the fish diet: what kind of fish do you use? Do you alternate kinds on different days, or do you try to stick to the same kind everyday? I'm not really a fan of white fish, but I think I'll have to try to like it because I don't think I can eat salmon and tuna everyday. Also, do you marinate it or add any herbs or do you just eat it plain?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #237
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
MMS, did you ever go to a chiropractor for the fybro???????

everything on the left is bigger on me, been like that all my life.........NORMAL!
Not as yet but I am having acupuncture and some physio... only 3sessions so far, so can not really report on whether it is doing any good.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #238
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
6 pound drop this morning! 3 more to get back to my stats. Last night was a bit rough. First time I have went to bed hungry in a long time. My husband was all but begging me to go eat something before my stomach drove him crazy.

This morning I feel fine and intend to push my window from noon to 5.
I have 12 pounds to get to under 200 and I plan to get there by the end of the month.
Whooooohoooo!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #239
Senior LCF Member

Thank you SrFr Girl for sharing those recipes with us ! I am down a lb. today . My weight loss slows down at the end
of the week .... I am thinking of doing another turkey day tomorrow and shrimp fra diavlo on Sunday as planned ....
the reason is I am so afraid to go off plan .... I get so depressed when the scale goes up a lb. I would try the fish
meal as soon as I find a place that is reliable .... I used to live near the coast I prefer fresh fish not frozen .... I love tilapia and haddock thats about it .... Good luck everyone and let us enjoy our healthy meal plan weekend !
::
Old 06-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #240
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok girls---the turkey diet, the fish diet, the chicken diet, the whatever else diet you girls are thinking of---they are all Stillmans, pure and simple.
Stillmans is a nearly zero carb, protein only plan. The less you eat, the less you vere from the plan, the more you lose--simple. It doesn't matter if you eat 2 turkey burgers, 2 salmon fillets, 2 cans of tuna---it's still Stillmans.
I'm sorry if this is sounding harsh but really you're all making a huge deal of it-cycling 3 days with this and 2 days with the other. You're overthinking it way too much.
Eat protein only and you will lose-fast. You won't go into starvation mode because you are in ketosis-that is fat burning and muscle preserving.
It's not rocket science peeps--and it doesn't need to be tweaked. The science proves it works!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Closed Thread