Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
You watching the concert Makeme?? It's good!
Sure am! Went one once, was excellent! Just been singing along to Stevie (always loved him) and Madness!! Telly on full blast, lol!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Let it be, let it be, let it be
Old 06-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #93
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Yeah me too! Neighbours will love it!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

signing off... had a good Stills day... a few Vods and sodas... but hey it is a celebration, so that's OK. Nighty night peeps. x
Old 06-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yeah me too! Neighbours will love it!
Oh, I know I got back late Saturday and had a bit of a party until 3.30am. Keeping my head down tomorrow,
Old 06-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #96
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Oh, I know I got back late Saturday and had a bit of a party until 3.30am. Keeping my head down tomorrow,
Go you!!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #97
Big Yapper!!!!

God see Kim Kardashian wore the same dress as Kate yesterday!! Well a 'tartier' version of it anyway!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #98
Big Yapper!!!!

Nite nite xx
Old 06-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #99
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
welcome all, cool more rookies!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
GT< MMS< sadly no concert coverage here.......must wait for the highlights on the a.m. news..........a pleasant nite to ye!

plugging away, plugging away..........eggs, canadian bacon (salute Mar), a turkey thigh today........
Old 06-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Soo today was Day 1 of the turkey burger diet for me! Crossing my fingers for results tomorrow!
Old 06-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Soo today was Day 1 of the turkey burger diet for m e! Crossing my fingers for results tomorrow!
Good luck lil lav !!!! Remember to drink your water , take your vitamins and supplements and eat as much as you like till the window closes .... I have 45 minutes left till mine closes but two burgers filled
me .... Two more turkey days till I go back to Stillmans QWL.... Get some exercise in too oh, believe me it helps .....
Old 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

After work today .... I kept myself busy in the kitchen .... I made homemade rose water .... And peppermint sugar foot scrub .... I love giving them out to my friends as gifts .... I think tomorrow I will make lavender milk bath keep busy eat less lol
Old 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #104
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: majar
Stats: 205/151/125
WOE: Stillman's, Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Good luck lil lav !!!! Remember to drink your water , take your vitamins and supplements and eat as much as you like till the window closes .... I have 45 minutes left till mine closes but two burgers filled
me .... Two more turkey days till I go back to Stillmans QWL.... Get some exercise in too oh, believe me it helps .....
Speaking of vitamins...finally went to Target and picked up a multivitamin and magnesium and fiber pills. Probably shoulda from the start.

On day six and only 3 pounds down. Gaaaahhhhh I wanna big drop to get into the 140's. Bought a bunch of ground turkey breast today and gonna try a turkey day tomorrow. Can I do breast meat or do I have to do an assortment?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #105
Senior LCF Member

I would do lean turkey .... Either is fine .... just make sure you eat till satisfied not stuffed .... I only do turkey only
for 3 days .... Then two days of strict Stillmans QWL
I eat two healthy meals for the weekend with some carbs .... And I have no cravings ....
Turkey days should include a lot of water ..... And I am glad you bought your vitamins !
Old 06-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #106
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations on 3 pounds down on the scale !!!!! Gooooo Majar !!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by majar View Post
Speaking of vitamins...finally went to Target and picked up a multivitamin and magnesium and fiber pills. Probably shoulda from the start.

On day six and only 3 pounds down. Gaaaahhhhh I wanna big drop to get into the 140's. Bought a bunch of ground turkey breast today and gonna try a turkey day tomorrow. Can I do breast meat or do I have to do an assortment?
Breast meat is lowest in fat. No skin though, ok? That's good for Stillman's. Dr. Stillman allows chicken, fish, esp tuna, and turkey all low fat. I even read about ham in one of his old books but don't remember which one. And fat free cheese like FF cottage cheese. Some peeps on here stall from it, but I lose weight from cheese for some reason. We are all different.

I've been on a fish kick, and lost another lb. last night, and then another today while at work. Last night I had talipia with fat free mayo and fat free parmesan cheese broiled in the oven and woke up with a flat stomach. I wonder if it's the sodium in cheese stalling some peeps. Or if they are sensitive to dairy.

I have mahi mahi now. Great stuff.

Turkey days are great! Enjoy! You can put mustard or hot sauce on it if you get bored with it. I went a while where all I ate was extra lean Jenny-o ground turkey. Lost weight, But- My skin dried out and I had to exfoliate and use more moisturizer. I found a great Manoi oil (coconut oil with a tiare flower in it)from Tahiti in Whole foods store. This diet will dry out your skin. But the results are great!

P.S. A spritz of rose water on your face and Tamanu oil will help with the facial dryness fro doing Stillman's diet.

Last edited by SrfrGirl; 06-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: PS
Old 06-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Oh yesssss I lost weight eating jumbo shrimp cocktail and delmonico steaks in the very first weeks .... I even used cocktail sauce but within a month the scale would not budge .... So no more stalls yayyyy ! I think this weekend I will
go all RED LOBSTER !!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Nah, I won't do the whole Red lobster thingy lol I just am addicted to my clothes getting soooo loose .... I cannot afford that kind of indulgence just yet ....
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Breast meat is lowest in fat. No skin though, ok? That's good for Stillman's. Dr. Stillman allows chicken, fish, esp tuna, and turkey all low fat. I even read about ham in one of his old books but don't remember which one. And fat free cheese like FF cottage cheese. Some peeps on here stall from it, but I lose weight from cheese for some reason. We are all different.

I've been on a fish kick, and lost another lb. last night, and then another today while at work. Last night I had talipia with fat free mayo and fat free parmesan cheese broiled in the oven and woke up with a flat stomach. I wonder if it's the sodium in cheese stalling some peeps. Or if they are sensitive to dairy.

Turkey days are great! Enjoy! You can put mustard or hot sauce on it if you get bored with it. I went a while where all I ate was extra lean Jenny-o ground turkey. Lost weight, But- My skin dried out and I had to exfoliate and use more moisturizer. I found a great Manoi oil (coconut oil with a tiare flower in it)from Tahiti in Whole foods store. This diet will dry out your skin. But the results are great!

P.S. A spritz of rose water on your face and Tamanu oil will help with the facial dryness fro doing Stillman's diet.
Hello SG, I have lost 50lb with Stills and have always had a litlle low fat cheese and use LF mayo for my tuna. I also eat lots of fish, Salmon (oily fish) included and when I eat Salmon the weight just drops off. This is the way I do Stills and it works for me. Unfortunately, unlike some I can not touch FF Greek yoghurt or I stall... we certainly are all different. Good job on the loss.

Last edited by makemeslim; 06-04-2012 at 11:43 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
GT< MMS< sadly no concert coverage here.......must wait for the highlights on the a.m. news..........a pleasant nite to ye!

plugging away, plugging away..........eggs, canadian bacon (salute Mar), a turkey thigh today........
Really! I thought you would have had coverage. I'm thinking about what to have for breakfast but I'm not that hungry so I might wait until lunch which will be tuna, a little mayo and lots of fresh herbs... might make it into a melt and add a small amount of strong LF cheese.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majar View Post

I'm not the best at taking my vits... I really have to get into a routine. Been good with the cod liver oil lately though, guess that is something. Going to look for a colloidal (if that is right) vitamin... used one years ago but have forgotten the name.

Last edited by makemeslim; 06-04-2012 at 11:53 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Right, its 7.56am... last day of the holidays (well not for the kids)... going to get the day started. Spent all of yesterday thinking it was Sunday. Must be all the Voddie! BBL

Last edited by makemeslim; 06-04-2012 at 11:58 PM..
Old 06-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post

I am so into my essential oils... rose is great for dry or mature skin!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Just found this Colloidal Minerals: Unnecessary and Potentially Hazardous so might have to do more research where colloidials are concerned.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #116
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: majar
Stats: 205/151/125
WOE: Stillman's, Atkins
Ugh. Woke up and stuck at 150.5. Grrrr. Really need to get into the 140's for my sanity. Think it was too much splenda in my multiple cups of coffee. Trying my coffee black today and.....ta da....the turkey meat challenge a la SillyErin

Meals will be:

bfast: turkey burger w tiny bit of brown mustard
Coffee
Lunch: 7 oz ground turkey breast
Dinner 8 oz ground turkey breast

We'll see how this goes..... Let me know if you have any tips. Gonna try my darndest to stay away from the Diet Coke, unless I am about to pass out from exhaustion at work.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:29 AM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Heavy fibro day fof me. Got to push through!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:21 AM   #118
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I woke up feeling thinner. I love that feeling - especially since I have 100 pounds to lose! But I'm am losing and committed to getting the weight off. This week I have two eating out events, but I'll be able to be low carb at both of them. I put on a suit last Sunday that I hadn't worn in a year and it was too big! I'm going to but a few clothing items at the end of the month - I'll be away at a conference the first week of July and I want my clothes to look nice. And by the end of the month I'll be down another size or two. Dropping sizes, at least for me, is quicker at 100+ pounds to lose than it is when there is less weight to lose. I'm off to work now after my yummy breakfast. Have a great day!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Woo hoo !!!! & another two lbs down !!!! Today is exercise morning for me .... I have so much energy .... I agree fish is very good for weight loss .... I say try and see .... Good luck to all !!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
I plan to hit it hard the next two days. Hubby will be working midnights so I'll make sure I go to bed early and cook something good. He's gaining on me (in losing) so I can't let that happen. I've been doing too much sampling and going over my "allowance" every day. . so it is time to get serious and feel "bloat fee" by the weekend. .

Cheers to you today!
Closed Thread