Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #751
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
This is where I am soooo lucky...hubby is happily doing Stillman's with me so if I'm eating boring turkey patties, then so is he. No cooking different meals, and no junk in the house tempting me. The only difference in consumption is he likes the extra-spicy mustards like chipotle or horseradish mustards...and I eat it plain or just a tiny bit of regular mustard.

Our kids our grown & gone so it's just the two of us.

The hardest part is going out to dinner with friends...but then we just order an Atkins-type LC meal and count on no loss for a couple of days.
My husband is doing it with me also. Makes it so much easier to plan meals. The kids are young and not too picky. The worst for me is making PB&J sandwiches.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #752
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
well i think my 2 days of eating huge amounts of protein turned into tom. now today i know i'm not up in pounds at the beginning of the day, but my whole body is holding water due to the cycle of the month. was not super hungry today, thank goodness and intentionally help back on too much of anything as that always makes things worse if i start on carbs or just too much food in general. thanks for all the encouragement! you are all amazing.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #753
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
drive by.....................love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

busy at work thank you Lord and Lady
Old 06-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #754
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykay View Post
Hi everyone. I did stillmans years Go and got to my low in the pic. I a have a nine month old and a difficult pregnancy. And trying to get those lbs off. I'm am so excited to join you all since your so strict and seeing great results

Today I am 196.
you will with Dr. Still!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
Morning everyone!! Down another 0.5 today, 146 on the nose. Going to hit up 75 minute hot yoga class, the best way to rid yourself of any water retention- LOL!
rockin' it!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I too am down another .5, which means I only have .5 to lose by tomorrow's weigh in to hit the 5 pound loss for the week!
and you go girl!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I did it! I lost the Stillman 5! Funny how staying on strict Stillman's gives the results he promised. In the last two weeks I have lost 9 pounds. Go me! I will be able to stay on strict Stillman's through Saturday. Sunday morning I leave for the conference where the majority of my meals will be in my hotel room. Tuna. I will have a few meals out with friends, but should be able to stay low carb. I'm taking my scale with me because I love the daily weigh ins. One more half pound to go to bring my total to 25 lost. I should see that tomorrow!
Mim, so happy for you!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
Hello, just popping in to say that I have the Stillman book, and I've read it several times. I don't think he says anywhere that you should only stay on QWL for only 2 weeks at a time for any health reasons ... unless I missed something?

I think he suggests it may be easier if you (and that some of his patients did) incorporate "breaks" into the diet because of bordeom reasons, but it's fine to stick with it until you lose your weight as long as you are supplementing with vitamins.
so the lettuce isn't evil after all?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
I was having a very hard day yesterday and felt really down, I'm better today.
I never thought about the dairy effect. I did feel so bloated.

I don't have any health issues yet. Don't take any medications. Just a little heartburn once in a while, but on stills. Bone health is something all of us women need to be aware of from the age of 30 on.

I will stay in touch and let you know how I do on the 17 day diet. I might do cycle 1 and then return to still for 2 weeks, that's sort of my plan for now.
stay in touch girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulloc View Post
I've been meaning too but I haven't gotten my hands on Dr. Stillman's book as of yet. I know there is a ton of info that I am missing here but trying to get all the info off the web that I can. Just a quick question for ya'll. What vitamins are you taking?
a multi when I remember........not good
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Hello group, My name is Tanya, I was here last year prior to my wedding and I loved the boards for support. I have picked up weight ( After a year of maintaining perfectly) due to stress so I am back to Stillmans. This group really helped me stay on track last time.

I have a lot of catching up to do

OMG OMG Tanya!!!!!!!!!! How's married life treating you? Still doing the demo thing on the side? I can't beleive Nike didn't pick you up as a model............
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I have really missed posting here.

I have been mia the last week or so... I go on plan for a day or two then I talk myself into going off for a day. The typical, it is only one day, you can start tomorrow!
I haven't done much damage as far as weight gain so I guess that is a good thing.

I go on vacation in a little over 2 weeks and I want to try desperately to get out of the 200s by then.

Welcome to the several new people I seen.

Good to see so many of you doing so well.
you can do it girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
Hello people,

I have being stalling on my weight loss for the past 4-5 days. Losing just 0.2 pounds everyday. This is frustrating .

Anyhow, an update on my weight loss. Have lost 12 pounds in 15 days.

Welcome new folks...lets get those pounds away .
vy you are smokin' it!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps! Glad everyone's doing well-the Stillies 5---yay Mim!!
Welcome back Tanya! How's cutie hubbs??
Shreem-I'm mostly always hungry on Stills now-the apetite supressant is gone for me now. And actually if I'm off plan and eat carbs the hunger goes-I'm full with very small amounts. I don't get it!
It's boiling here now-Summer has truly arrived so there's no hiding anymore--aaaagh!!! If I could just lose my back fat life would be good!
Cc, Makeme---check in!

Quote:
Morning stillman peeps! I am soooo excited to report another full pound down today! woot woot! 144.5 baby! and I even cheated last night with some pistachios and a very small tomato and mozarella salad. I think cutting out the wine has been the biggest thing for me...it's been a week tonight since I had any alcohol and I'm down a full 6 pounds in 7 days! crazy!
Hope everyone has a great day- keep strong everyone! xoxo
OMG go you!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Oh --cos it's 12:50AM not cos yall are boring me!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #755
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
well i think my 2 days of eating huge amounts of protein turned into tom. now today i know i'm not up in pounds at the beginning of the day, but my whole body is holding water due to the cycle of the month. was not super hungry today, thank goodness and intentionally help back on too much of anything as that always makes things worse if i start on carbs or just too much food in general. thanks for all the encouragement! you are all amazing.
Nice, once tom is gone you should have a nice loss.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #756
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
drive by.....................love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

busy at work thank you Lord and Lady
You are missed.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #757
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Eeep thank you! I feel pretty good, but I still feel like I'm kinda far from where I wanna be body-wise. :/ I'm hoping with the next 6 lbs or so, I'll feel better. I may want to change my goal to something lower but I leave for a big trip on July 23rd (going to visit friends in different states, then going to Sweden to study for a semester out there) so once I reach goal I'm just gonna try to focus more on eating healthy and less on trying to lose. Hopefully I'll still lose a couple more lbs, depending on how long it takes me to get to goal and how long I have left before I leave. Just gonna try to get down as much as I can in the next month, hopefully closer to 130.

Anyway, I kinda just threw some things together without following a specific recipe but this is basically what I did...

3 cans of tuna
2-3 tbsp of light mayo
3 tbsp Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Sweet Pickle Relish
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1/3 medium onion, chopped
Lemon pepper
Garlic powder
Cayenne pepper
Parsley
Dill weed
(seasonings to taste, I didn't measure how much)
1/4 cup of shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of shredded skim mozzarella cheese
2-4 tbsp of French's french fried onions

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mix tuna with mayo, relish, mustard, onion, and seasonings. Put in a small glass baking dish (I used an 8x6x2 dish). Layer with cheddar and mozzarella cheese, put enough french fried onions on top to barely cover cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the cheese is melted!
Makes about 4 servings.

I loosely based it off another tuna casserole recipe I used before. The tuna isn't really fishy tasting at all, but very sweet and it goes well with the cheese and crunchy onions. Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing this recipe lil lav ....
Oh, yummy .... I love those fried onions .... I am going to make this tuna casserole .... This recipe of yours for tuna casserole reminds me of the tuna casserole my mom used to make on Fridays during lent
Old 06-28-2012, 04:20 AM   #758
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I have my patio door open and I'm listening to the birds! Much nicer than going to the birds! The scale stayed the same - it needs to move 'cause I have 5 days to lose 4 pounds for the Stillie 5 this week! I'm getting my hair cut today! Hopefully it has grown out enough so that I can get the cut I want. I love my new stylist, and he really fixed the botched cut I had, but I want what I want! Hopefully today!

My coffee is calling. My oldest grand girl spent the night with me. She is still asleep so I probably have about 10 more minutes of alone time. Ahhhhhhhh, coffee!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:41 AM   #759
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

aahhhhhh, the little things..........coffee, quiet breezez in the mornings........good luck with the hair Mim!

waiting to shower up and get to the post office and then to work..........happy day all!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #760
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! I see green lights!!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:36 AM   #761
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi peeps!! I see green lights!!
Yup! On the east coast of the states we are just starting our day! How goes your day?
Old 06-28-2012, 05:40 AM   #762
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning! I have my patio door open and I'm listening to the birds! Much nicer than going to the birds! The scale stayed the same - it needs to move 'cause I have 5 days to lose 4 pounds for the Stillie 5 this week! I'm getting my hair cut today! Hopefully it has grown out enough so that I can get the cut I want. I love my new stylist, and he really fixed the botched cut I had, but I want what I want! Hopefully today!

My coffee is calling. My oldest grand girl spent the night with me. She is still asleep so I probably have about 10 more minutes of alone time. Ahhhhhhhh, coffee!
Alone time I do not see it often with 2, cats, 2 dogs, and 2 kids. Oh and a husband that picks random days to work from home.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:42 AM   #763
Major LCF Poster!

Scale moved .6 Sort of a let down with it only being day two. I will not let it discourage me. I have a goal to make and it can't be made eating crap.

I am off to start my domestic duties! hehehe
Old 06-28-2012, 05:55 AM   #764
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: healthy for life
Stats: 165/158/130 height 5'5"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 3, 2014
Thanks for the recipe Lavendar! I'm going to make it this weekend at the lake
So excited after stepping on the scale this morning, another pound down!! 143.5!! I can't believe how fast the weight is coming off, it's crazy! and I even had pistachios again last night (may this be new weight loss secret??)
hope everyone has a great stillmans day! xoxo
Old 06-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #765
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Yup! On the east coast of the states we are just starting our day! How goes your day?
I have the day off---so it's good!! But does anyone else fibd that they're way lazier on days off?? Or is it just me?? it's 3 o clock and I haven't really done much! Got up, watched TV, went shopping online, did some Callanetics and Cardio Barre and now I'm having coffee! It's soooo hot and humid too
Old 06-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #766
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I have the day off---so it's good!! But does anyone else fibd that they're way lazier on days off?? Or is it just me?? it's 3 o clock and I haven't really done much! Got up, watched TV, went shopping online, did some Callanetics and Cardio Barre and now I'm having coffee! It's soooo hot and humid too
I enjoy the unstructured time of a day off. I think sometimes we need it - it is ok to be lazy once in awhile!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #767
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Macc0021
Stats: Pregnant - trying to keep gains at a minimum! :)
WOE: wheat allergy + low carb + pregnant!
Start Date: Every day!
The scale showed 135.0 this morning -- that's 1.4 lbs down since yesterday! NICE! I ate really well yesterday, but didn't get any exercise in. It was 100 degrees ICK!!

My work pants (size 8s) are getting really loose -- I can't wait til I can fit comfortably into my 6s!! I'll have to try them on tonight to see how they look! I tried them about a week ago and they fit, but not comfortably enough to wear them for a full day

Happy Thursday everyone!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #768
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
So excited after stepping on the scale this morning, another pound down!! 143.5!! I can't believe how fast the weight is coming off, it's crazy! and I even had pistachios again last night (may this be new weight loss secret??)
I've been eating pistachios too -- I haven't seen a stall in my loss!!? Could be the new secret!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #769
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Good old Stillmans. Never lets us down!

First week almost over and I am already down 5 lbs.
I trust this program so much and I look forward to the next day and the next loss.

how is everyone this week ?
Old 06-28-2012, 07:27 AM   #770
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zulloc
Stats: (5' 1") 142/142/110
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 5/16/14
Quote:
My husband is doing it with me also. Makes it so much easier to plan meals. The kids are young and not too picky. The worst for me is making PB&J sandwiches.
oh Goodness yes kids food is the worst. My older two can make their own Bfast and Lunch but my little guy still needs help and I just want to lick the PB&J right off that butter knife. But I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Thank you for sharing this recipe lil lav ....
Oh, yummy .... I love those fried onions .... I am going to make this tuna casserole .... This recipe of yours for tuna casserole reminds me of the tuna casserole my mom used to make on Fridays during lent
Same when I was growing up. Except mom added macaroni noodles to it.

Yes thank you Little Lavender for sharing your recipe.

Quote:
Good luck on the haircut today. I need mine done so bad. The pool water is torture on it. Too hot here to open the patio door, however the backyard is covered in white wing doves eating up the bird seed. My little wiener dog hasn't taken her eyes off them since she got up.

Quote:
Congrats on your loss I would love some pistachios but I am way too scared to try em right now. Eat some for me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post
The scale showed 135.0 this morning -- that's 1.4 lbs down since yesterday! NICE! I ate really well yesterday, but didn't get any exercise in. It was 100 degrees ICK!!
My work pants (size 8s) are getting really loose -- I can't wait til I can fit comfortably into my 6s!! I'll have to try them on tonight to see how they look! I tried them about a week ago and they fit, but not comfortably enough to wear them for a full day
Great job on the loss. I love going in the closet and trying my smaller sizes. Its hot as hades here too. Yesterday afternoon it hit 107*

Quote:
I trust this program so much and I look forward to the next day and the next loss. how is everyone this week ?
Awesome work!

Vyomguy congrats on your results and dedication.

Its been so stinkin hot here but have tried to walk my 3 miles each night. I seem to sleep better and lose if I walk each day. I woke to a 1lbs loss today. So I was a happy girl. My 3 boys have been begging to have friends over and all week so I think I'm going to have to give in today. Its hard when they have friends over because there is junk food everywhere and I just want to eat it all. Ohhh to be a kid again eating candy chips and drinking pure sugar. Wish me luck.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #771
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
So glad you guys are going to use my tuna casserole recipe! I hope you enjoy it. I had some leftovers for lunch yesterday and some tilapia for dinner and I am down to 140 this morning!! Well barely, 140.8. But hey, that's a 3 lb loss in just a couple days, which is more than usual for me! My goal was 140-141 by the end of the week, so I'm a happy girl.

Quote:
Scale moved .6 Sort of a let down with it only being day two. I will not let it discourage me. I have a goal to make and it can't be made eating crap.

I am off to start my domestic duties! hehehe
A loss is a loss! That's over a half pound, don't get discouraged! You're probably at the bottom range of whatever number you're at, that means if you lose another .4 you're down a whole lb, which is easy! It's not worth going back to that junk food! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Yay congrats! 143! You're right behind me haha you can totally get to 141 this weekend. Nuts (in moderation) are fat burning foods, so a little every once in a while shouldn't kill you even though they're not Stillmans legal. :P

Quote:

Congrats!! I can't wait to get to this point. I have 5 lbs to go until I'm at my goal of 135 but I'm wondering if I should make my goal lower because I'm at a size 10 at 140 (only 1 size different from my size 12 at 170) and I was hoping to be at least an 8... not sure if the last 5 lbs will get me there. :/ I have huge hips!! My measurements are 34-28-40...yes, 40" hips, and I'm afraid they won't get any smaller. D: How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:

I trust this program so much and I look forward to the next day and the next loss.

Congrats!! Stillmans will definitely get you to your goal weight as long as you stick with it! Sometimes it gets tough, especially in the beginning, but you WILL get there! I am doing pretty good today, just headed to work soon and then I'm done for the week. Going to a baseball game tomorrow with the boyfriend and we're going to eat dinner before we go so we won't be tempted with greasy ballpark food! I'm excited haha. Anyway, how are you doing today?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #772
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I enjoy the unstructured time of a day off. I think sometimes we need it - it is ok to be lazy once in awhile!
Me too. Problem is I find too many excuses to be lazy.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #773
Senior LCF Member

Congratu lations on all the losses today !!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #774
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulloc View Post

Its been so stinkin hot here but have tried to walk my 3 miles each night. I seem to sleep better and lose if I walk each day. I woke to a 1lbs loss today. So I was a happy girl. My 3 boys have been begging to have friends over and all week so I think I'm going to have to give in today. Its hard when they have friends over because there is junk food everywhere and I just want to eat it all. Ohhh to be a kid again eating candy chips and drinking pure sugar. Wish me luck.

Have a great day everyone.
I need to get back to walking. I have used the heat as a way to get out of it. We have a heat advisory today. Bleh
Congrats on your 1lb! Remember it when they are taunting your with all their yummy eats!

Quote:

over a pound weigh-ins are the best.
I think I remember you from like a year ago or so. Your picture looks really familiar.

Quote:

5 in a week is terrific. Congratulations

I am on day 3 and so far my body is punishing me for being naughty all through June.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #775
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Congrats to all the losses...awesome job people

Yesterday, I lost 0.8 pounds. I did 3 miles of running. Mostly ate chicken and egg whites.

Good luck all....lets continue to burn those pounds away.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #776
Senior LCF Member

hiyas everyone ! I am so glad to see that everyone is doing so well on their weight loss !

I have increased my calories yesterday and woke up to a pound and a half loss this morning .... I was very much surprised

Water, vitamins and supplements are the first priority after I weigh myself .... of course lol
yesterday meal plan was ....

Breakfast one hard boiled egg and 2 tiny cups of espresso ....
Snack 2 mozzarella sticks ( water)
Lunch shrimp cocktail about 10 medium with homemade low sugar cocktail sauce (water)
Dinner Tilapia with Extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic , cilantro ,chopped fine, squeeze of lime .... (sparkling water no sodium )
Dessert 2 tspns of natural peanut butter no salt by trader joe's and smuckers
strawberry sugar free jam .... 2 tiny cups of espresso .... more water ....
Before bed snack a packet of dry roasted unsalted almonds and a cup of chamomile tea ....

I guess, I will just keep adding and removing calories and certain foods to keep my body guessing what comes next .... I take a walk after dinner in the evening, when it is cooler out and I do my gardening during the day and get my sunshine .... I am also surrounded by yummy goodies all the time .... My boyfriend is skinny and he eats like a lil kid himself .... I definitely miss being a kid too .... Have a great day everyone and keep losing !!!!

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 06-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #777
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
For people trying to eat small amounts of carbohydrates and fat...make sure you choose the healthy ones. Chose the ones with low glycemic index. The body takes longer time to burn these food.

I normally stay away completely from carbohydrates and fats. But I see some people here who still intake those. So, the above list should atleast point towards healthy options.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #778
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
Congrats to all the losses...awesome job people

Yesterday, I lost 0.8 pounds. I did 3 miles of running. Mostly ate chicken and egg whites.

Good luck all....lets continue to burn those pounds away.
Congrats for the .8 and the 3 mile run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
hiyas everyone ! I am so glad to see that everyone is doing so well on their weight loss !

I have increased my calories yesterday and woke up to a pound and a half loss this morning .... I was very much surprised

Water, vitamins and supplements are the first priority after I weigh myself .... of course lol
yesterday meal plan was ....

Breakfast one hard boiled egg and 2 tiny cups of espresso ....
Snack 2 mozzarella sticks ( water)
Lunch shrimp cocktail about 10 medium with homemade low sugar cocktail sauce (water)
Dinner Tilapia with Extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic , cilantro ,chopped fine, squeeze of lime .... (sparkling water no sodium )
Dessert 2 tspns of natural peanut butter no salt by trader joe's and smuckers
strawberry sugar free jam .... 2 tiny cups of espresso .... more water ....
Before bed snack a packet of dry roasted unsalted almonds and a cup of chamomile tea ....

I guess, I will just keep adding and removing calories and certain foods to keep my body guessing what comes next .... I take a walk after dinner in the evening, when it is cooler out and I do my gardening during the day and get my sunshine .... I am also surrounded by yummy goodies all the time .... My boyfriend is skinny and he eats like a lil kid himself .... I definitely miss being a kid too .... Have a great day everyone and keep losing !!!!
Wow that is awesome. Your food looks way better than my 2 turkey pattes!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #779
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Congrats!! I can't wait to get to this point. I have 5 lbs to go until I'm at my goal of 135 but I'm wondering if I should make my goal lower because I'm at a size 10 at 140 (only 1 size different from my size 12 at 170) and I was hoping to be at least an 8... not sure if the last 5 lbs will get me there. :/ I have huge hips!! My measurements are 34-28-40...yes, 40" hips, and I'm afraid they won't get any smaller. D: How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?
I am about 5'2"

Someone just commented on my weight loss at work -- I've lost about 10 lbs since January so I suppose it is getting noticeable!! YAY!! Since I'm short, I can't hide any extra lbs!!! My hubby just told me that my pants are way too big.... GOOD!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #780
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I think I remember you from like a year ago or so. Your picture looks really familiar.
Yup I remember you too! I lost a bunch of weight before my wedding with Stills -- then I gained some "honeymoon weight" -- now I need to get it off and maintain at like 125!!!
Closed Thread