Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
For all the coffee lovers .... here is a lil info that surprised me about espresso and coffee ....

Expresso Vs. Coffee

Definition
Drip or percolated coffee is made by dripping hot water slowly through coarsely ground coffee beans. Espresso is made from any type of coffee beans roasted until they are dark and oily, then finely ground. Steaming hot water is blasted straight through the grounds, resulting in a richer, darker drink with thick foam on top.

History
Coffee was a popular beverage and widely traded commodity as early as the 16th century. The International Coffee Agreement of 1962, according to UCSC.edu, "was an international accord between producing and consuming nations that regulated the amount of coffee sold on the international market."

Types of Drinks
Popular cafe drinks, such as cappuccinos, americanos, cafes au lait and lattes, are all made with espresso. The milk in these beverages is typically steamed. Cold milk or cream is usually added to standard coffee drinks.

Misconceptions
The amount of caffeine in a drink depends on how long the water is in contact with the beans. Because the water is dripped through coffee grounds more slowly, a cup of coffee contains more caffeine than a shot of espresso.

Fun Fact
According to NationMaster.com, Norway consumes the most coffee per capita of any country, with 10.7 kg per person in 2002. The United States ranks 12th, with 3 kg per person in 2002.

WOW .... I would of never guessed Norway ....

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #632
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulloc View Post
Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes.
Mim glad you are feeling better. Food poisoning is horrid.
Macc0021 goodness two days before your wedding. I am going to think twice before eating a salad at a restaurant ever again.
Angelstill thanks for the articles. I think the worst diet ever for me was the cabbage soup diet. YUCK!
CoCo I so miss cream in my coffee as well. I find I just don't drink as much anymore since it doesn't taste as good. So down to 1 1/2 cups as opposed to the 5-6 I used to drink.
Hope you all have a great Friday.
I get headaches if I cut back too much on my coffee and miss my cream, too. I found if I brew flavored coffee instead it goes down much easier without cream. My favorite right now is Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut coffee. (I tried just using flavored SF syrups, like hazelnut syrup, and didn't like it without cream. Too sweet

But I do like the SF syrups when I'm drinking it as iced coffee, even without cream.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me .... I feel less bloated yayyyy for Stillman's !!!! Tonight was another turkey meal for dinner .... Next week, I look forward to fish dinners .... Also, I have scheduled my off plan days which do not coincide with the weekend .... July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th they are week days .... I am considering going off plan for those three days and to stay on plan the weekend before .... I already know I will be right back on plan after the three days because, I am so addicted to this WOE because it works !!!! When I did the Scarsdale diet last summer , I loved the toast and grapefruit breakfast .... (High protein bread of course ) Quinoa bread .... I lost weight, but not quite like losing on Stillman's I hope everyone is staying positive, taking their supplements and drinking plenty of water .... We need to lose the fat, not the muscle tone We will be successful .... We have an awesome support group and amazing friends like Erin, Kris, Yam, Shreem and Getting There to name just a few who reached their weight loss goal and are maintaining it .... they are quite inspiring ....
Old 06-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #634
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
I cant eat those more than once per day. But turkey burgers and turkey sausages are much more tasty . But the downside is they have 7g of fat.

Just to give an idea as to how much 7g is....a single egg has 5g of fat.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #635
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
I almost forgot, here are my stats this morning.

starting off on day 11.

down 1.2 pounds this morning for a total loss of 11.4 lbs in 10 days.

Wow Ha!

Anymore Lurkers out there, it's time to come and join us, if I can loss like this, you can do it too.
WTG !!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #636
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Yea.. they're still pushing that crap too. Have you seen how they're using "plus-sized" models in their commercials now? By plus-size I mean normal/slim women. Either they've never seen their target audience or they're purposely trying to make women of a "normal" weight think they need to drop some lbs.
I invested in all their corn syrup filled cereal bars, protein shakes, potato chips etc .... and it is delicious but not for weight loss lol I lost some weight at first and then gained more because I always felt hungry .... Yea false advertising ....

Last edited by Angelstill; 06-22-2012 at 05:33 PM..
Old 06-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #637
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post

Agree 100%. What I'm liking is the jump-right-back-on attitude everyone has here. Those that are doing the "cheat" meal every so often...seems to me it makes a lot more sense to actually plan that out, savor it and then get right back to strict plan next day.

No fuss, no guilt, no psychological backlash causing you to continue down the wrong path. No beating yourself up for "falling off the wagon" because you're not falling off--you're planning a stop on the road, getting off the wagon, enjoying the visit to indulgent-meal-land, and then getting right back on the wagon for the trip back to Stillman's Land.

So really, it's not a "cheat", it's part of your plan. And it works.

I'm not losing quite as fast as some do on Stillman's, but wow, logging my daily weight since I started 5/30...and my losses come out to about a lb. every other day or two. Wonderful for me - I had slowed down so much with regular Atkins. That is so depressing...to follow a plan and lose only a lb. or two a month, when you have a LOT to lose.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #638
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulloc View Post
Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes.
Mim glad you are feeling better. Food poisoning is horrid.
Macc0021 goodness two days before your wedding. I am going to think twice before eating a salad at a restaurant ever again.
Angelstill thanks for the articles. I think the worst diet ever for me was the cabbage soup diet. YUCK!
CoCo I so miss cream in my coffee as well. I find I just don't drink as much anymore since it doesn't taste as good. So down to 1 1/2 cups as opposed to the 5-6 I used to drink.
Hope you all have a great Friday.
cabbage soup !!!! double YUCK !!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #639
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
I cant eat those more than once per day. But turkey burgers and turkey sausages are much more tasty . But the downside is they have 7g of fat.

Just to give an idea as to how much 7g is....a single egg has 5g of fat.
I think the fat makes it more tasty I know the extra lean turkey breast is bland .... I am so tired of turkey .... next week I am going with fresh fish Tilapia and Haddock they are low in fat , also bland so a lil seasoning, low carb of course should help ....
Old 06-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #640
Senior LCF Member

This is a low carb Tilapia recipe ....

Zesty Lemon Garlic Tilapia

Photo of Tilapia © Sam's Club
This zesty lemon and garlic tilapia is a recipe from Sam's Club using lemon pepper seasoning and lemon juice, along with other spices and seasonings. Tilapia is a mild and delicious, the perfect fish for flavorful rubs and seasonings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: Serves 4

Ingredients:

1 teaspoon Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed or leaf basil
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 (4-oz.) tilapia fillets
1 1/2 tablespoons ReaLemon® Juice
Preparation:

Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; lightly oil the foil or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine all dry spices and oil in a small bowl. Stir to create a paste. Drizzle lemon juice over tilapia. Rub spice paste into tilapia.

Place tilapia on the baking sheet and bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.

Serves 4.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #641
Senior LCF Member

Some ideas for low carb fish dinners .... Definitely modify the recipes to your particular taste and carbs .... Salsa in any form works great with white fish.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #642
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2012
Just popping in to say that I'm starting stillmans tomorrow. I've been lc judding and need a change. I'm committing to a week. Good luck to everyone!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #643
Senior LCF Member

Good luck too !!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #644
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Tomorrow is weigh in day for me .... I feel less bloated yayyyy for Stillman's !!!! Tonight was another turkey meal for dinner .... Next week, I look forward to fish dinners .... Also, I have scheduled my off plan days which do not coincide with the weekend .... July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th they are week days .... I am considering going off plan for those three days and to stay on plan the weekend before .... ...

We're planning something similar...instead of doing a weekend treat meal this weekend and next we're just going to be staying on Stillman's until dinner on the evening of July 3 We'll eat well on July 3 and then on July 4th holiday also we'll be eating yummy Atkins-legal foods. We'll start the holiday with cheesy omelets & BACON (love me some bacon!) and we'll eat the grilled burgers, hot dogs, veggies, 7-layer salad, etc...as well as munching on pork rinds/crunchy veggies & dips, nuts, etc. throughout the holiday. Mixing up a pitcher of Crystal lite mojito w/rum for LC cocktails. We're "pigging out", yes... All LC, but much higher carb than we usually eat of course. Planning some desserts...cream-cheese filled strawberries,a square or two of Lindt 90% dark chocolate, and making some freezer-baggie-ice cream with HWC. We'll top that with blueberries & SF raspberry syrup for our 4th of July special dessert while everyone else eats cookies/brownies, etc.

And back on Stillman's July 5th.

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5

Last edited by catne; 06-22-2012 at 07:29 PM..
Old 06-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #645
Senior LCF Member

OOOoooo if you like Italian cannoli's as a dessert you can make a creamy low carb one with ricotta cheese .... I use Stevia instead of splenda and I love it vanilla as well as chocolate !!!!

Recipe- Chocolate Ricotta Dessert
Posted on September 28, 2007 by lowcarbconfidential
Jeez – this is so simple, I hesitate to call it a recipe. It’s also good, low carb, and the cocoa not only satisfies the chocolate craving, but is even good for you. Ricotta cheese, though you might want to avoid it in induction (Atkins recommended avoiding soft cheeses), is very low in carbs and has no real flavor to speak of.
1 cup ricotta cheese
4 packets Splenda or Stevia
1 tablespoon cocoa – you can find this in the baking section of your supermarket. Check the label and try for the one not ‘processed with alkaloids’ – there are more of the beneficial nutrients when not processed this way.
Mix it in a cup and eat it. You will probably be surprised as to how darn good this can taste. Adjust sweet and cocoa to your personal preference.
You can even leave out the cocoa and add vanilla instead it’s still a great low carb sweet treat.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #646
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
We're planning something similar...instead of doing a weekend treat meal this weekend and next we're just going to be staying on Stillman's until dinner on the evening of July 3 We'll eat well on July 3 and then on July 4th holiday also we'll be eating yummy Atkins-legal foods. We'll start the holiday with cheesy omelets & BACON (love me some bacon!) and we'll eat the grilled burgers, hot dogs, veggies, 7-layer salad, etc...as well as munching on pork rinds/crunchy veggies & dips, nuts, etc. throughout the holiday. Mixing up a pitcher of Crystal lite mojito w/rum for LC cocktails. We're "pigging out", yes... All LC, but much higher carb than we usually eat of course. Planning some desserts...cream-cheese filled strawberries,a square or two of Lindt 90% dark chocolate, and making some freezer-baggie-ice cream with HWC. We'll top that with blueberries & SF raspberry syrup for our 4th of July special dessert while everyone else eats cookies/brownies, etc.

And back on Stillman's July 5th.

Your menu sounds so yummy please, share some of your favourite recipes ....
I say if there is a will there has to be a way .... We can and we will enjoy our desserts and still keep are weight under control as long as we return to Stillman's .... I tried Breyer's low carb chocolate almond vanilla ice cream and it tastes yummy ! Sometimes you have to live a lil then know when to say ok enough is enough time to keep that weight on the scale moving on down, down , down ....
Old 06-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #647
Senior LCF Member

Dr. Stillman's Original Protein Plus Bread

As a curiosity and something to fool around with, this recipe is from Dr. Stillmans 14 Day Shape-Up Program, published in 1974.

2 medium egg youlks
4 medium egg whites
6 Tbsp. creamed cottage cheese
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 packet granulated artificial sweetener (equal to sweetness of 1 tsp. sugar) omit if you wish

Have eggs at room temperature; separate yolks and whites carefully. Beat yolks and add baking powder cottage cheese, flour and sweetener, mixing until quite smooth. (Such small quantities of baking powder and flour are pwermitted because they add negligible calories and carbohydrates per serving.) Let mixture stand for 10 minutes until set.

Then beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold the yolk mixture very gently into the egg whites. Place finished mixture into a no-stick loaf pan about 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 or spray ordinary pan with pure vegetable no-stick coating.

Bake 45 minutes in 325 F preheated oven; turn oven down to 300 F and continue baking 25 more minutes.

Set baking pan on rack and let cool before turning bread out on a rack. Don't slice until cool.

This is an airy, slightly moist type of bread with a fresh, clean, "eggy" flavour.

Refrigerate leftovers in clear food wrap or aluminum foil, and enjoy for several days. Can be frozen if desired.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 AM   #648
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: healthy for life
Stats: 165/156/130 height 5'5"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 3, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm back!
I have been on stillman's for 2 days and down 3 lbs! Love this WOE. The big thing for me this time I am recommitting is NO WINE (this is hard for me as I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day) But I am 2 days without it and feel so much better. Sleeping better and the weight is moving in the right direction. 16 days until my beach vacation so it's time to get serious
Have a great day everyone!! xo
Old 06-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #649
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Happy Saturday! We are a bit quiet this fine Saturday! I dropped another 1.5 overnight! My food intake puts me in mind of after weight loss surgery diets. I start out thinking I'm going to eat my usual portion and end up taking a few bites and feeling full! It looks like I might get the Stillman 5 lb loss this week. Tuesday is weigh in and I've lost 3.5 so far, so only 1.5 by Tuesday! I should be able to do that, right?
Old 06-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #650
Junior LCF Member

I ended up eating just turkey sausages and turkey burgers (with 7g fat). I wanted to test how much it will affect my weight loss.

I was so happy to see that I lost same amount of weight as I did with eating just chicken. I think it might be due to the fact that I eat just 500 calories per day.

Either way, I am going to eat lot more turkey burgers from now on .
Old 06-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #651
Junior LCF Member

Oh, and an update on my weight.

I have lost 11.2 pounds in 12 days.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #652
Major LCF Poster!

Here's the recipe for 7 layer salad...it's all LC ingredients, so Atkins Legal for the 4th of July.

7 layer Salad
1 cucumber, sliced thin
1 head lettuce, broken in bite-size pieces
1 bunch of green onions, cleaned & chopped, ( or 1 white or yellow onion, small, chopped)
1 small red & 1 small yellow pepper, sliced (or 1 large green bell pepper, sliced)
1 cup Celery, sliced small
1 head broccoli, chopped into small pieces, uncooked
1 32 oz jar Hellmann's mayonnaise, (enough to cover top of layered salad)
1/2 of 8 oz bag shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or shredded four cheese Mexican cheese if you want the "bite")
Fried bacon or ready-made real bacon bits, for topping, about 2 tbspl crumbled or bits

In a large clear salad bowl or large rectangular clear cake pan, layer lettuce, celery, pepper, onion, cucumber, and chopped broccoli on top of each other. Add Hellmann's mayonnaise over ingredients to seal. Sprinkle with shredded sharp cheddar or 4 cheese Mexican cheese on top , and Fried crumbled bacon on very top. Do not toss. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #653
Senior LCF Member

Thank you very much Catne , for sharing the 7 layer Salad recipe ..... My Boyfriend looked over the recipe with me and is happy that is does not include tomatoes .... he does not like them .... He also loves mayo and bacon lol this is a keeper .... I will use my clear trifle bowl to assemble this yummy salad .... Thanks again
Old 06-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #654
Senior LCF Member

Today was weigh in day and all things considered surprisingly , I lost a total of 4 lbs since Monday .... I am a tiny bit bloated however, not nearly as much as I would be at (TOM) I used to be up 5 lbs on the scale, instead my weight is going down .... Well, thanks to lil lav and her helpful advice .... I have been keeping a lil journal of my progress and I am 2 lbs away from entering another new decade this will be the second new decade since I started April 12 th .... by keeping notes, I had realized that I had entered my first new decade on June 2 nd .... We are now approaching a new month with an early holiday in it I sure hope I can reach and maintain that goal .... Today was another turkey day blah I finished what I had left of it .... I went food shopping and bought Tilapia for Monday's menu WoOt ! I never thought I would be this excited over eating fish but, I am .... I am all turkeyed out .... Tomorrow is an off plan day and I am going all out for some Iced lattes made with espresso, a splash of heavy cream and sugar free french vanilla .... And I am making some middle eastern falafels with hummus tahini sauce, lettuce , tomatoes, red onion on warm naan bread I prefer naan bread instead of pita bread .... I craved it so now I will devour it guilt free because, come Monday it is Tilapia and me ....
Old 06-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #655
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
Hey everyone! I'm back!
I have been on stillman's for 2 days and down 3 lbs! Love this WOE. The big thing for me this time I am recommitting is NO WINE (this is hard for me as I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day) But I am 2 days without it and feel so much better. Sleeping better and the weight is moving in the right direction. 16 days until my beach vacation so it's time to get serious
Have a great day everyone!! xo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Happy Saturday! We are a bit quiet this fine Saturday! I dropped another 1.5 overnight! My food intake puts me in mind of after weight loss surgery diets. I start out thinking I'm going to eat my usual portion and end up taking a few bites and feeling full! It looks like I might get the Stillman 5 lb loss this week. Tuesday is weigh in and I've lost 3.5 so far, so only 1.5 by Tuesday! I should be able to do that, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
Oh, and an update on my weight.

I have lost 11.2 pounds in 12 days.
WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!! you're all Rockin Stillman's !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #656
Senior LCF Member

Here are some other yummy fourth of July recipes all low carb ....How low can you go it is up to you .... That Raspberry Fool has me getting all foolish yum !

Low-Carb Summer Holiday Menus - Fourth of July - Memorial Day - Labor Day

Quick and Easy Recipe: low carb BBQ sauce .... Yummy on pork baby back ribs

Prepare the following ingredients:

2 strips of thick bacon, chopped until fine
1 small onion, minced
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 clove minced garlic)
1 6-ounce oz can of tomato paste
1 12-ounce diet cola
1/4 cup sugar-free Stevia or splenda
3 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch of ground cloves
Hot sauce according to your preferences
The steps for making this sauce are:

Using a 2-quart saucepan, fry the bacon until crisp.
Add the minced onion until transparent. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds or so.
Add the rest of ingredients along with ˝ cup of water. Stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
Adjust the seasonings according to your taste.
How healthy is it? Think of just 3.5 grams of carbohydrates for each serving.

You now have 10 servings of Ľ cup each of a delectable, healthy and easy-to-store low carb BBQ sauce.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #657
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hi peeps! I miss everyone soo much.. just have to get into the right frame of mind. . I've had terrible tooth/ear problems and have had other issues. . just trying to get my life together before I'm ready to tackle this weight loss thing. . .I cleaned my closet this afternoon and realized that I have a rockin wardrobe if I only weighed about 10 pounds less. . . 20 pounds would give me everything in there!!!! .. soooooo. .I am cooking a roast tonight in the slow cooker and plan to boil some eggs tomorrow and dust off Georgie!!! My tooth is almost healed. .my face is no longer swollen and the pain has subsided. .

I am anxious to get to know all the newbies and catch up with the rest of ya'all. Huggs to everyone!!

Have I ever told you how much you continue to inspire me? you guys are awesome. .
Old 06-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #658
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Hi peeps! I miss everyone soo much.. just have to get into the right frame of mind. . I've had terrible tooth/ear problems and have had other issues. . just trying to get my life together before I'm ready to tackle this weight loss thing. . .I cleaned my closet this afternoon and realized that I have a rockin wardrobe if I only weighed about 10 pounds less. . . 20 pounds would give me everything in there!!!! .. soooooo. .I am cooking a roast tonight in the slow cooker and plan to boil some eggs tomorrow and dust off Georgie!!! My tooth is almost healed. .my face is no longer swollen and the pain has subsided. .

I am anxious to get to know all the newbies and catch up with the rest of ya'all. Huggs to everyone!!

Have I ever told you how much you continue to inspire me? you guys are awesome. .
I missed you so much ! You made feel so welcomed when I joined LCF this past April..... I am going to have a hood cry .... I am so glad you are feeling better .... Congratulations are in order for your son who graduated ! & for those who do not understand hood cry .... Well, sometimes typo's have a great way of cheering people up.... Im2 get that roast ready it is that time to get some use of
Of that leather jacket by this fall ::

that leather jacket

Last edited by Angelstill; 06-23-2012 at 11:19 PM..
Old 06-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #659
Senior LCF Member

Speaking of typo's I hate textimg from my android .... It felt the need to repeat leather jacket lol
Old 06-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #660
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning. Only one more pound to lose by Tuesday to hit the Stillman 5! I was disappointed this morning when I weighed - I actually thought I had gained half a pound! I'm getting close to the next set of ten and between the number of pounds I need to get there and the number of pounds I need to lose for the 5 a week loss, I was confused. But when I came downstairs and got my weight loss log out to enter today's weight, I was delighted to see I'm down the half! For so many reasons it is good for me to keep a daily log. For example, last Sunday I was 6 pounds heavier! And in the past two weeks I've lost 10 pounds! It gives me great confidence knowing that I am 10 pounds lighter than I was 2 Sunday's ago! And on that note, I better keep moving - Church starts early for the summer! Have a great day, everyone!
Closed Thread