Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #601
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/139.4/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Basically, her turkey meal plan is eating about 1 lb. a day of lean ground turkey, made into burgers. She does that for 4 days in a row. Then has "cheat" meal...meaning an Atkins-kind of low carb meal, not a junk food day.) Then back to the turkey-burger-only days. That's it.

from May thread:

Originally Posted by SillyErin
I just use the lean ground burger - and have 8 oz as a meal then 8oz as another, but you could break it into 4 meals of 4oz.

No seasonings, no condiments.

It's hard to do for 4 days straight, you have to be really head strong and focus on that 5th day break.

When I "cheat" on the 5th day it's just for one meal. Not all day.

No sugar free drinks - just water.

I've always been able to get to a low weight using this way, and my brother lost 110 pounds in 6 months using this method. He eats 24 oz per day, though.

I've tried it with chicken and eggs, but never got the same results. I think it's because the turkey is just enough fat, but less protein than chicken (remember, if you get too much protein, your body turns the excess into sugars and stores it as fat)
Thank you for looking that up for me!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #602
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
I LOVE how strict everyone here is, and I also love all the knowledge everyone is sharing. the info and advise given works!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #603
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning. I think I'm safe in saying that I'm back! I am actually sipping a cup of coffee right now. And I didn't have a nap yesterday , although I went to bed pretty early. My plan is to have soft scrambled eggs for breakfast. It feels so good to feel decent again. I don't think I'll ever eat a salad in a restaurant again!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #604
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Macc0021
Stats: Pregnant - trying to keep gains at a minimum! :)
WOE: wheat allergy + low carb + pregnant!
Start Date: Every day!
Glad you are feeling better!!

I had a similar incident about a year ago (2 days before my wedding!!) and I am almost certain it was the salad that gave me food poisoning. I get nervous even now when I order salads at restaurants!!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #605
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning. I think I'm safe in saying that I'm back! I am actually sipping a cup of coffee right now. And I didn't have a nap yesterday , although I went to bed pretty early. My plan is to have soft scrambled eggs for breakfast. It feels so good to feel decent again. I don't think I'll ever eat a salad in a restaurant again!
Glad you're back...continue to take it slow, though. I had a similar episode years ago and found I was still getting queasy days later.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #606
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
I LOVE how strict everyone here is, and I also love all the knowledge everyone is sharing. the info and advise given works!

Agree 100%. What I'm liking is the jump-right-back-on attitude everyone has here. Those that are doing the "cheat" meal every so often...seems to me it makes a lot more sense to actually plan that out, savor it and then get right back to strict plan next day.

No fuss, no guilt, no psychological backlash causing you to continue down the wrong path. No beating yourself up for "falling off the wagon" because you're not falling off--you're planning a stop on the road, getting off the wagon, enjoying the visit to indulgent-meal-land, and then getting right back on the wagon for the trip back to Stillman's Land.

So really, it's not a "cheat", it's part of your plan. And it works.

I'm not losing quite as fast as some do on Stillman's, but wow, logging my daily weight since I started 5/30...and my losses come out to about a lb. every other day or two. Wonderful for me - I had slowed down so much with regular Atkins. That is so depressing...to follow a plan and lose only a lb. or two a month, when you have a LOT to lose.

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5

Last edited by catne; 06-21-2012 at 07:08 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 07:12 AM   #607
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Good morning All,

mim,so glad to hear you are better!

I have been on stillman for 10 days and I am down 10.2 this morning. That's a pound a day.

I can't believe it! Really, I have never been able to loss weight like this.

I'm doing a happy dance around the house this morning.

9.9 to go till my 1st goal of 145. Hard to believe that I could possibly be there in another 10 to 14 days. I'm going to work at it for sure!!!

Off to have my coffee, have a good day!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #608
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Good morning All,

I have been on stillman for 10 days and I am down 10.2 this morning. That's a pound a day.

9.9 to go till my 1st goal of 145. Hard to believe that I could possibly be there in another 10 to 14 days. I'm going to work at it for sure!!!

That's fabulous...
Old 06-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #609
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zulloc
Stats: (5' 1") 142/142/110
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 5/16/14
Hi all I have been a quiet observer for a little over a month now. OK I was lurking. You've all been so helpful to me and I was wondering if you would mind a late addition to your weight loss family?
Hubby and I started Atkins together back in April. Good Friday to be exact. He lost all his weight (27lbs) without batting a lash and I yo-yo'ed with a few pounds. I was so bummed. He felt bad but was at a loss as to why it wasn't working for me. Then I found you all the first week in June. Low and Behold I was amazed I finally found something that worked for me the first day. I am pretty sure the fat and dairy was stumping my weightloss on Atkins. I've used your advice and wisdom on the diet as well as many of your recipes. I had a hiccup over father's day weekend. It was a stuffed french toast disaster that carried on for a few days. I gained 2 pounds back and felt miserable. But I put my head back in the game and am losing again with Stillman's. If it weren't for your encouraging words to each other and the motivation of seeing all your results I wouldn't be succeeding. So if ya'll will have me I'd like to join in.

Last edited by zulloc; 06-21-2012 at 10:39 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #610
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulloc View Post
Hi all I have been a quiet observer for a little over a month now. OK I was lurking. You've all been so helpful to me and I was wondering if you would mind a late addition to your weight loss family?
Hubby and I started Atkins together back in April. Good Friday to be exact. He lost all his weight (27lbs) without batting a lash and I yo-yo'ed with a few pounds. I was so bummed. He felt bad but was at a loss as to why it wasn't working for me. Then I found you all the first week in June. Low and Behold I was amazed I finally found something that worked for me the first day. I am pretty sure the fat and dairy was stumping my weightloss on Atkins. I've used your advice and wisdom on the diet as well as many of your recipes. I had a hiccup over father's day weekend. It was a stuffed french toast disaster that carried on for a few days. I gained 2 pounds back and felt miserable. But I put my head back in the game and am losing again with Stillman's. If it weren't for your encouraging words to each other and the motivation of seeing all your results I wouldn't be succeeding. So if ya'll will have me I'd like to join in.
you have come to the right place! And congratulations on your loss so far. You will get to goal with Stillman's!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #611
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Lurking & Losing...WTG

Old 06-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #612
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post

I had a similar incident about a year ago (2 days before my wedding!!) and I am almost certain it was the salad that gave me food poisoning. I get nervous even now when I order salads at restaurants!!
Oh my! 2 days before your wedding! Food Poisoning is bad enough but how dare it try to interrupt your special day!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #613
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
I ended up having a bit of rice cooked in chicken broth. My stomach is still very torn up and when I went to the kitchen to get something low carb everything made me feel nauseous. Hopefully tomorrow I can start out low carb!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post

Glad you're feeling better Mim!

My mum is really careful about washing her produce for this very reason.......me, too.......
Quote:
Good morning All,

go you!!!!!!!!
Quote:
yay a new lurket!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Oh my! 2 days before your wedding! Food Poisoning is bad enough but how dare it try to interrupt your special day!
yeah not cool

too hot to eat....thank goodness for ready chicken breasts......

Last edited by CCGirl; 06-21-2012 at 04:36 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #614
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Thanks for posting this Angel, I think I'm going to make this the salad for my 4th of july dinner party, it's sort of red, white and blue too!
Quote:
Oh Angel, your not feeling well, so sorry to hear that, I'll say a prayer for you too!Just stay in your comfy bed and take care of you. Without the potato chips of course, you don't want all those crums in the bed.
Have a great cup of joe instead. What is midols?

[QUOTE=CCGirl;15740529]Angel that's her recipe, 'cept cubed cheddar instead of shreds.......thank you! Hope you get better soon......

LOL, us coffee addicts hafta stick together..........:highfive:

Awwww thank you so much for wishing me well !!!! I am feeling so much better now .... I am very glad to be back, reading through posts and it seems like everyone is doing great.... I am all caught up on work so everything is coming back together as it was in that department ( Even though I am sleeping with my boss, I cannot get away with too much ) My boss is my boyfriend and we have a computer support company that we run from our office at home .... So I am all caught up and I even apologized to my neighbor about me flipping shyt at her for parking in my spot .... I told her the truth too .... PMS and she completely understood .... I am still doing turkey and will eventually eat some fish to break the monotony .... I decided on Tilapia and Haddock they seem to be bland just the way I like it .... As for coffee I drink espresso black everyday .... and Midols are Midol - for Relief of your Menstrual Symptoms

Enjoy the yummy salads! I did especially love that broccoli one .... I did not blanch it though, I made it in the raw ....

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #615
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Stillman's is definitely the successful way to lose weight quickly .... When I do an Atkins meal plan, I pay close attention to the fats and calories in the foods I eat .... When I do an Atkins day, I still lose weight, only if I do it diligently .... Stillman's works so well at curbing my appetite, with just a few days being back on plan ! I love going back on plan ,I know I will get results .... Stillman's is my safety net if I over indulge .... Good Luck !!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #616
Senior LCF Member

Here is an interesting article on sweetners ....

Weighing the benefits, dangers of artificial sweeteners, other sugar substitutes
FARGO - Little pink, blue and yellow packets have become staples of coffee shops, diners and kitchen tables across America.
By: Meredith Holt, INFORUM
Various sweeteners

Carrie Snyder / The Forum
FARGO - Little pink, blue and yellow packets have become staples of coffee shops, diners and kitchen tables across America.

Every day in the U.S., artificial sweeteners and other sugar alternatives are added to coffee and tea, used in processed foods, and substituted in recipes.

Most sweeteners are low-calorie or calorie-free, don’t raise blood-sugar levels, and don’t contribute to tooth decay.

They’re widely used to help control weight and diabetes.

But they’ve been surrounded by controversy for years because numerous studies suggest the chemicals or chemical processes used to create them cause possible side effects.

Most of the findings are inconclusive.

Like anything else, aspartame (Equal), saccharin (Sweet’N Low) and sucralose (Splenda) should be used in moderation, says Lindsay Vettleson, dietitian with IMA Healthcare in Fargo.

“Artificial sweeteners may increase your craving for sugar and cause one to eat foods high in carbohydrates and sugar,” she cautions.

Perhaps that’s why some research has suggested weight gain is associated with consumption of artificial sweeteners.

Here’s a breakdown of the most commonly used sweeteners:

Sugar (sucrose)

• What they say: The dangers of excess sugar consumption have been studied for decades, but the key word here is “excess.”

“There’s nothing wrong with using good ol’ plain white sugar, it’s just a matter of portion control,” Vettleson says.

Less-processed forms of sugar, like Sugar in the Raw, are also available. Sugar in the Raw (made from sugar cane) has similar calorie and carbohydrate content as white sugar but isn’t as refined, Vettleson says.

• What you say: “I don’t like any kind of substitutes. Nothing can replace the taste of real sugar, especially in drinks like coffee and lemonade. I don’t use anything but.” – Amanda Huggett, 26, Fargo

“I am allergic to artificial sweeteners, so my preference is sugar (white or brown) and sometimes honey. What is hard is that many restaurant foods and drinks are now sweetened with artificial sweeteners, and finding out which ones they are in can be trying.” – Sharon

Sweet’N Low (saccharin)

• What they say: Sweet’N Low, first introduced in 1957, is made with saccharin, which is 300 to 500 times sweeter than sugar.

Fears over the safety of saccharin arose in the early 1970s, when studies linked the substance with the development of bladder cancer in lab rats, according to the National Institutes of Health.

However, the NIH says later studies failed to provide clear evidence of an association in humans.

• What you say: “I swear by Sweet’N Low!” – Joan Saye, 70, Horace, N.D.

“Sweet’N Low seems to leave a metallic after-taste that I just can’t get rid of, and find very distasteful.” – Doug P.

“Definitely Sweet’N Low. Equal doesn’t dissolve as well, and doesn’t have nearly as much sweet taste to it.” – Amy Olson, 33, Grand Forks

Equal/NutraSweet (aspartame)

• What they say: Aspartame was originally considered for Food and Drug Administration approval as a drug but instead got the OK for public use as a food additive.

NaturalNews and other sources say the artificial sweetener has been shown to cause weight gain.

Janet Starr Hull, a nationally known scientist and author on the subject, claims overconsumption of the sweetener found in Diet Coke almost killed her.

Hull says she was diagnosed with Graves’ disease, a fatal thyroid disorder, but it was actually aspartame poisoning.

Reports suggesting links to brain tumors and certain kinds of cancers have added to the controversy surrounding the substance, but the NIH says the findings contain inconsistencies.

• What you say: “Although I rarely put a sweetener in my coffee, when I do, it will be Equal.” – Doug P.

“As one of the estimated 1 million people that suffer a reaction to NutraSweet, I read every label in the grocery store. My particular reaction was/is migraine headaches that cause a loss of vision, and it occurs within 15 minutes.” – Tom Sklebar, 59, Millarton, N.D.

Splenda (sucralose)

• What they say: The NIH says sucralose, derived from sugar, was approved by the FDA as a tabletop sweetener in 1998, then as a general-purpose sweetener a year later.

The substance contains chlorine, a known carcinogen, but the makers of Splenda say it’s “chemically bound” so it can’t be absorbed into the body.

The company’s new Splenda Essentials line adds B vitamins, antioxidants or fiber to the packets. “Most people have no problem getting adequate B, C and E vitamins on a daily basis,” Vettleson says. “Fiber, on the other hand, is something that most Americans lack.”

• What you say: “I do most of the cooking at home because I’m a diabetic, and (Splenda) can be substituted on a 1:1 basis usually. Can’t get much simpler.” – Dave Arnholt, 67, Moorhead

SweetLeaf/Truvia/Stevia in the Raw (stevia)

• What they say: A little leaf from South America is having a big impact in North America.

Sweeteners made from the extract of the stevia plant have no calories, carbs or glycemic index.

Dietitian Vettleson recommends stevia sweeteners to her clients, and her personal preference is Truvia, made with stevia extract.

One packet of Truvia provides the same sweetness as 2 teaspoons of sugar, the company’s website says.

In France, Nestea and Sprite are sweetened with Truvia. The FDA hasn’t approved all of stevia and its uses, but efforts are under way to change that.

In 2008, SweetLeaf became the first company to receive GRAS (“generally recognized as safe”) status for a line of stevia products.

SweetLeaf doesn’t use chemicals, alcohols, solvents or enzymes during extraction and purification, the company says.

• What you say: “Stevia by far …” – Loree Hornstein, 59, Fargo

“Only natural sweeteners for me … I was a diet soda drinker for about 20 years because I didn’t want the calories that came with sugar. After reading about all the negative things from aspartame and other chemically created sweeteners, I went cold turkey on the diet soda and gave it up altogether nearly seven years ago.” – Deanna Sinclair, 48, Detroit Lakes

“I don’t care to use sugar ... the real McCoy or the fake stuff with all of the added chemicals. If I HAVE to, I will use stevia extract (Truvia).” – Leatha Campbell
Old 06-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #617
Senior LCF Member

Atkins diet 'works better on men'

The Atkins diet involves cutting down on carbohydrates
Atkins-style low carbohydrate diets are more effective for men than women, US researchers say.
A third of the 15 men on the diet lost more than 10lbs with one participant shedding 25lbs while the weight loss among the 13 women was not as dramatic.

The University of Connecticut study, partly funded by the Atkins Foundation, also compared different types of diet.

A low carbohydrate diet was up to three times more effective at losing weight from the trunk area than a low fat one.

If men want to lose weight they should live balanced lifestyles
Dr Ian Banks, of the Men's Health Forum
About 10m Britons are believed to be following a diet at any one time, a third of them choosing Atkins-style, high-protein regimes.

The Atkins diet involves restricting carbohydrates, such as potatoes, and concentrating on eating meat and other high protein food.

But critics claim it can have consequences such as kidney damage, thin bones and high cholesterol.

During the study, featured in the Nutrition and Metabolism journal, participants followed each diet for 50 days.

Report co-author Jeff Volek, assistant professor of kinesiology at the University of Connecticut, said: "The results of this study demonstrate that short-term carbohydrate diets outperform low fat diets in terms of weight loss and fat loss."

And he added while the difference was clearest for men, women also lost more weight on low carbohydrate diets.

Low fat diet

But previous research has suggested in the long-term there is little difference between the two types of diet.

A study of 132 patients by doctors in Denmark found that people on Atkins-style low carbohydrate diets tended to lose more weight in the first six months.

However, after 12 months, the weight loss was similar, a team from RVA University in Copenhagen said in September.

Dr Ian Banks, president of the Men's Health Forum, said he would not recommend the Atkins diet as it was "too severe".

"Men tend to put weight on around the stomach which is relatively easy to lose so some of the other low carbohydrate diets are effective.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #618
Senior LCF Member

Atkins too severe.... I think the Hollywood 2 day diet was the most severe diet I have ever done .... And Kellog's special K was a joke <----
Old 06-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #619
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
.... And Kellog's special K was a joke <----
Yea.. they're still pushing that crap too. Have you seen how they're using "plus-sized" models in their commercials now? By plus-size I mean normal/slim women. Either they've never seen their target audience or they're purposely trying to make women of a "normal" weight think they need to drop some lbs.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 AM   #620
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! I've lost my first post illness .5 pound! So I've kept off the weight I lost on the food poisoning diet (4 pounds) and am back to losing weight the Stillman's way! Had I not been on plan when I got sick my weight loss would have been much more I suspect. And just for the record - Stillman's is much better than the food poisoning diet!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #621
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Glad you're feeling betterr Mim.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #622
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
That's fabulous...
Thank you catne, it feel even better to have friends here that keep you pushing on everyday. You are an inspiration, I want to be able to say like you "I'm at the lowest weight I have been in 4 years" That would be 145 for me.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:16 AM   #623
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
you have come to the right place! And congratulations on your loss so far. You will get to goal with Stillman's!
So glad you have been "lurking" and very glad you have come to join in.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #624
Senior LCF Member

[quote=Angelstill;15743279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Angel that's her recipe, 'cept cubed cheddar instead of shreds.......thank you! Hope you get better soon......

LOL, us coffee addicts hafta stick together..........:highfive:

Awwww thank you so much for wishing me well !!!! I am feeling so much better now .... I am very glad to be back, reading through posts and it seems like everyone is doing great.... I am all caught up on work so everything is coming back together as it was in that department ( Even though I am sleeping with my boss, I cannot get away with too much ) My boss is my boyfriend and we have a computer support company that we run from our office at home .... So I am all caught up and I even apologized to my neighbor about me flipping shyt at her for parking in my spot .... I told her the truth too .... PMS and she completely understood .... I am still doing turkey and will eventually eat some fish to break the monotony .... I decided on Tilapia and Haddock they seem to be bland just the way I like it .... As for coffee I drink espresso black everyday .... and Midols are Midol - for Relief of your Menstrual Symptoms

Enjoy the yummy salads! I did especially love that broccoli one .... I did not blanch it though, I made it in the raw ....
Yep, having my coffee right now, I do miss the cream in it.
sleeping with the boss, hummm, does have it's perks!
Midols, OH YA I remember them, it's been many year seen I had a need for one of those.
Your broccoli salad in on my 4th of July meal plan and I think it will be a hit!
I'll let you know. I think I'll make it raw too.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #625
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good morning! I've lost my first post illness .5 pound! So I've kept off the weight I lost on the food poisoning diet (4 pounds) and am back to losing weight the Stillman's way! Had I not been on plan when I got sick my weight loss would have been much more I suspect. And just for the record - Stillman's is much better than the food poisoning diet!
Glad you feel better, that's the hard way to loss 4 pounds "food poisoning diet"
Old 06-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #626
Senior LCF Member

I almost forgot, here are my stats this morning.

starting off on day 11.

down 1.2 pounds this morning for a total loss of 11.4 lbs in 10 days.

Wow Ha!

Anymore Lurkers out there, it's time to come and join us, if I can loss like this, you can do it too.

Last edited by CoCo; 06-22-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Old 06-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #627
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zulloc
Stats: (5' 1") 142/142/110
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 5/16/14
Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes.
Mim glad you are feeling better. Food poisoning is horrid.
Macc0021 goodness two days before your wedding. I am going to think twice before eating a salad at a restaurant ever again.
Angelstill thanks for the articles. I think the worst diet ever for me was the cabbage soup diet. YUCK!
CoCo I so miss cream in my coffee as well. I find I just don't drink as much anymore since it doesn't taste as good. So down to 1 1/2 cups as opposed to the 5-6 I used to drink.
Hope you all have a great Friday.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #628
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
For people eating turkey burgers and turkey sausages...isnt the fat bit high? I took the 70% low fat one in safeway...even that had 7g of fat per serving.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #629
Senior LCF Member

This is Jennio's Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast .... It is low in fat

Nutritional Information
Serving Size 112 g Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Calories 120 Dietary Fiber 0 g
Calories From Fat 15 Sugars 0 g
Total Fat 1.5 g Protein 26 g
Saturated Fat .5 g Vitamin A 0%
Trans Fat .0 g Vitamin C 0%
Cholesterol 55 mg Iron 4%
Sodium 70 mg Calcium 0%
Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #630
Senior LCF Member

Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast | Nutritional Information | Jennie-O Turkey Store
Closed Thread