Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #571
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Remember my great plan for going out to eat on Father's day? Ug. I had a salad and for my reward I got food poisoning. I was in hospital until this morning. I still feel very weak. Mostly I have just been sleeping. I'm not worried about carbs right now. My calorie intake is very little and I just need to get better.

I am so sorry you are sick .... I am glad you went to the hospital .... I once had a stomach flu that nearly crippled me .... I drank children's pedialyte for days .... I hope they were able to send you home with some meds for the cramping and nausea .... Get well soon

Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #572
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Mmm burned turkey burger for lunch. Yum yum! I really wish I had some coffee though
I could be dying and I still want coffee ....
Old 06-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #573
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
me too on the caffeine. love the stuff. does not hinder weight loss for me. in fact helps a whole lot. so glad on that. only dr. stillman says diet soda is ok---i love that too. i know some stall on this, but thank goodness it's ok for me.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #574
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
OMG MIM you poor thing! You will need lots of electrolytes, I hope you have some G2 Gatorade........that's horrible

Welcome back Macc!!!!!!

Angel I was just watching an old Paula Deen salad episode, she did the broccoli salad with raisins (ick) crans sound much better..........could you post the recipes?

good news, I did not feel like death today so I think the cold is outta here.....big hooray, I have been miserable for a week.....
I think we traded places I feel near death today .... I am glad you are feeling better .... Agreed I love cranberries much more than raisins .... I also added shredded cheddar cheese cause I love cheese !
Most traditional broccoli salad recipes have a fair amount of carbs, due to sugar in the dressing and raisins. I've attempted to reduce the sugar, but keep the same salty-sweet flavor combination of the classic cold broccoli salad. I do this partially by substituting currants for the more traditional raisins. Since currants are much smaller, you get the same little punches of sweetness with less sugar. If you'd still prefer raisins, you can chop them up into small pieces to get bits of flavor while using less overall.
Ingredients:

2 large stalks of broccoli (chopped to about 5 cups of flowerettes and peeled stem)
1/2 lb bacon (cooked until crisp, drained and blotted of excess fat, and chopped)
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 and 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice (4 and 1/2 teaspoons, or to taste)
1 Tablespoon sugar substitute, preferably zero carb, such as liquid forms
2 Tablespoons dried currants
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Preparation:

1) Blanch broccoli by either boiling it or microwaving it for 1 to 2 minutes. It should still be crunchy, just not as hard as when it's raw. Quickly cool it in ice water, or by running it under cold tap water.

2) To make your dressing, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, sweetener, and a pinch each of salt and pepper (adjust to taste). Add onion and currants.

3) Mix the broccoli, dressing and remaining ingreditents together. If you'd like, save a little of the sunflower seeds and bacon to sprinkle over the top.

Nutritional Information: Each of 10 servings has 3 grams effective carbohydrate plus 2.5 grams fiber, 6 grams protein, and 203 calories. enjoy !

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 06-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #575
Senior LCF Member

I did the cauliflower recipe , and watermelon except no feta cheese tasted better with out and the ranch slaw .... here is the link ..... Low Carb Salads and Salad Dressings - Recipes for Low Carb Salads and Dressings
Old 06-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #576
Senior LCF Member

Slept most of the day .... I am not going near the scale till the end of the week .... I am bloated and feel like a sausage .... Ate a lil ground turkey I over did the salt I really want potato chips craving it drank loads of water , esspresso and midols .... I will have so much work to catch up on tomorrow ugh I do not want to think about it but I cannot turn the brain off .... This site is my focus I am doing so
well on Stillman's and I am so glad to see my LC friends sticking to their plans and losing weight as well
I will be back to my ol' self in a day or two and get out walking and exercise as for now the bed is so

comfy looking ..... It's calling me at least I think it is ....g'nites LCF'S
Old 06-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #577
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Tuna Tuesday became a half day

Today's victories: I drank iced coffee without sweetener & I didn't miss it. (unsweetened ice coffee usually isn't a big deal for me, it's going to be tough to learn to drink black coffee hot). I didn't drink any diet soda, & I didn't crave it.

Today's challenges: I ate only meat, but half of it wasn't lean. I started out with just tuna, but forgot to bring more to eat at work. So I made myself some plain chicken breasts. Then it got stressful in the kitchen & I started craving fatty meat. So I also ate some burgers, bacon, & hot dogs.

Aside from sticking to just lean meats, I think I need to keep an eye on calories. I really believe in the "set point" theory of weight loss. My body seems to be keeping me hungry enough until I eat enough calories to maintain 150lbs. So even when I was just eating lean meat, I was eating a lot...not stuffing myself, but eating to appetite. I'm going to train my body into having the appetite of someone who's around 120lbs. So that means I might go hungry, but eventually I'll get used to it.
Ooh, another victory tonight was overcoming a craving. Right after I ate the burger patty & bacon, I felt disappointed in myself for not sticking to lean meats. I also felt tired & walked to the convenience store for coffee. While I was there, the mean voice was saying things like: "You already went off plan by eating fatty meat, why don't you go a little more off plan & put soymilk in your coffee?" Then I reminded myself how I truly want to learn to like black coffee, so I'd rather not. After that, a huuuge sugar craving came on & I had thoughts of going off plan completely and buying some oatmeal cream pies. Then I quited that thought by reminding myself off my momentum. Yeah, it might be taking me awhile to lose weight on Stillman's, but I WILL eventually lose it. If I succumb to every craving I have, it will NEVER happen.

Tomorrow I'm going to look up the calorie count for the size of chicken breast I've been eating, & make sure I don't exceed 1,000 calories when I eat it tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:52 AM   #578
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
hang in there Shreem, maintenance is pretty much like sticking to the diet with some added fat now and then..........

the cool thing is with this that even tho you stop losing your body continues to redistribute the weight............even a year later things are shifting so I am really smaller even tho I have not lost any weight...........

ran into an old coworker on Saturday and he was like holy cow you lost a crap load of weight.......grrrrrrrrrrr........I am only about ten pounds lighter than when he knew me but back then I was a 10 and now I'm like a 6-8
This is such GREAT advise & wisdom! Thank you so much.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #579
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Happy Hump Day...

Today completes 3 weeks on Stillman's for me. Down 10 lbs. total since starting May 30.

Soooo glad I started Stillman's again.

Losing 10 lbs. in three weeks of June is so much better than losing 1.4 lbs in the whole month of May.

Hope all the sickos feel better soon. No fun feeling bad in the Summer time (and somehow, those summer colds seem so much worse than winter colds.)
Old 06-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #580
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
me too on the caffeine. love the stuff. does not hinder weight loss for me. in fact helps a whole lot. so glad on that. only dr. stillman says diet soda is ok---i love that too. i know some stall on this, but thank goodness it's ok for me.
I drink the diet coke also, stills would be hard for me without it. I do try to keep it to one a day.

Last edited by CoCo; 06-20-2012 at 07:52 AM..
Old 06-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #581
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I think we traded places I feel near death today .... I am glad you are feeling better .... Agreed I love cranberries much more than raisins .... I also added shredded cheddar cheese cause I love cheese !
Most traditional broccoli salad recipes have a fair amount of carbs, due to sugar in the dressing and raisins. I've attempted to reduce the sugar, but keep the same salty-sweet flavor combination of the classic cold broccoli salad. I do this partially by substituting currants for the more traditional raisins. Since currants are much smaller, you get the same little punches of sweetness with less sugar. If you'd still prefer raisins, you can chop them up into small pieces to get bits of flavor while using less overall.
Ingredients:

2 large stalks of broccoli (chopped to about 5 cups of flowerettes and peeled stem)
1/2 lb bacon (cooked until crisp, drained and blotted of excess fat, and chopped)
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 and 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice (4 and 1/2 teaspoons, or to taste)
1 Tablespoon sugar substitute, preferably zero carb, such as liquid forms
2 Tablespoons dried currants
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Preparation:

1) Blanch broccoli by either boiling it or microwaving it for 1 to 2 minutes. It should still be crunchy, just not as hard as when it's raw. Quickly cool it in ice water, or by running it under cold tap water.

2) To make your dressing, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, sweetener, and a pinch each of salt and pepper (adjust to taste). Add onion and currants.

3) Mix the broccoli, dressing and remaining ingreditents together. If you'd like, save a little of the sunflower seeds and bacon to sprinkle over the top.

Nutritional Information: Each of 10 servings has 3 grams effective carbohydrate plus 2.5 grams fiber, 6 grams protein, and 203 calories. enjoy !
Thanks for posting this Angel, I think I'm going to make this the salad for my 4th of july dinner party, it's sort of red, white and blue too!

Last edited by CoCo; 06-20-2012 at 07:43 AM..
Old 06-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #582
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Slept most of the day .... I am not going near the scale till the end of the week .... I am bloated and feel like a sausage .... Ate a lil ground turkey I over did the salt I really want potato chips craving it drank loads of water , esspresso and midols .... I will have so much work to catch up on tomorrow ugh I do not want to think about it but I cannot turn the brain off .... This site is my focus I am doing so
well on Stillman's and I am so glad to see my LC friends sticking to their plans and losing weight as well
I will be back to my ol' self in a day or two and get out walking and exercise as for now the bed is so

comfy looking ..... It's calling me at least I think it is ....g'nites LCF'S
Oh Angel, your not feeling well, so sorry to hear that, I'll say a prayer for you too!Just stay in your comfy bed and take care of you. Without the potato chips of course, you don't want all those crums in the bed.
Have a great cup of joe instead. What is midols?
Old 06-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #583
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_juniper View Post
Tuna Tuesday became a half day

Today's victories: I drank iced coffee without sweetener & I didn't miss it. (unsweetened ice coffee usually isn't a big deal for me, it's going to be tough to learn to drink black coffee hot). I didn't drink any diet soda, & I didn't crave it.

Today's challenges: I ate only meat, but half of it wasn't lean. I started out with just tuna, but forgot to bring more to eat at work. So I made myself some plain chicken breasts. Then it got stressful in the kitchen & I started craving fatty meat. So I also ate some burgers, bacon, & hot dogs.

Aside from sticking to just lean meats, I think I need to keep an eye on calories. I really believe in the "set point" theory of weight loss. My body seems to be keeping me hungry enough until I eat enough calories to maintain 150lbs. So even when I was just eating lean meat, I was eating a lot...not stuffing myself, but eating to appetite. I'm going to train my body into having the appetite of someone who's around 120lbs. So that means I might go hungry, but eventually I'll get used to it.
Ooh, another victory tonight was overcoming a craving. Right after I ate the burger patty & bacon, I felt disappointed in myself for not sticking to lean meats. I also felt tired & walked to the convenience store for coffee. While I was there, the mean voice was saying things like: "You already went off plan by eating fatty meat, why don't you go a little more off plan & put soymilk in your coffee?" Then I reminded myself how I truly want to learn to like black coffee, so I'd rather not. After that, a huuuge sugar craving came on & I had thoughts of going off plan completely and buying some oatmeal cream pies. Then I quited that thought by reminding myself off my momentum. Yeah, it might be taking me awhile to lose weight on Stillman's, but I WILL eventually lose it. If I succumb to every craving I have, it will NEVER happen.

Tomorrow I'm going to look up the calorie count for the size of chicken breast I've been eating, & make sure I don't exceed 1,000 calories when I eat it tomorrow.
How do you make your iced coffee? I thought it would be hard to drink black hot coffee, but you get used to it and it's not so bad. I had a sugar craving for the 1st time last night. When this happens I talked to myself. Sticking with this or any diet is a decision of your mind and an act of you will. I talk my self out of it and get busy with something else, it goes away. I'm proud of you for moving forward!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #584
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Happy Hump Day...

Today completes 3 weeks on Stillman's for me. Down 10 lbs. total since starting May 30.

Soooo glad I started Stillman's again.

Losing 10 lbs. in three weeks of June is so much better than losing 1.4 lbs in the whole month of May.

Hope all the sickos feel better soon. No fun feeling bad in the Summer time (and somehow, those summer colds seem so much worse than winter colds.)
Congrats Very Happy for you! Great job
Old 06-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #585
Senior LCF Member

I have to go to the Dentist today But it will make doing fast 5 easier: lol: Today is day 9 of stills for me and I am at 155.5. I am down 9.6 pounds. That's not just water!!: jumpjoy: I'm so thrilled with this diet.

This is my plan, tell me what you think.
I am going to do stillman spot on and fast 5. The only thing that I do that's not on plan is that I have miracle noodles with my meat or fish. High fiber, no carbs, no fat, no calorie. I fix them in a way that taste great.

I'm going to do stills and fast 5 until I reach the 140's, then I will do a once a week low carb meal, until I reach the 130's then I get to have a once week low carb day, when I hit the 120's I can do a weekend of fast 5 and low carb. :

Well, I need to get going, have good day, get better soon to all you sickies.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #586
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: doxielove
Stats: 177.8/139.4/120
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Restart: 07.08.13
Can someone please direct me to Erin's Turkey Meal Plan? I must not be doing the search correctly - thank you!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #587
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Hmm so apparently, I think I lose best eating fish. Interesting. Kinda wish I figured this out earlier, but I had 2 pieces of tilapia yesterday and I am down 1.4 lbs today at 143.2!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #588
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxielove View Post
Can someone please direct me to Erin's Turkey Meal Plan? I must not be doing the search correctly - thank you!
Basically, her turkey meal plan is eating about 1 lb. a day of lean ground turkey, made into burgers. She does that for 4 days in a row. Then has "cheat" meal...meaning an Atkins-kind of low carb meal, not a junk food day.) Then back to the turkey-burger-only days. That's it.

from May thread:

Originally Posted by SillyErin
I just use the lean ground burger - and have 8 oz as a meal then 8oz as another, but you could break it into 4 meals of 4oz.

No seasonings, no condiments.

It's hard to do for 4 days straight, you have to be really head strong and focus on that 5th day break.

When I "cheat" on the 5th day it's just for one meal. Not all day.

No sugar free drinks - just water.

I've always been able to get to a low weight using this way, and my brother lost 110 pounds in 6 months using this method. He eats 24 oz per day, though.

I've tried it with chicken and eggs, but never got the same results. I think it's because the turkey is just enough fat, but less protein than chicken (remember, if you get too much protein, your body turns the excess into sugars and stores it as fat)

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5
Old 06-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #589
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Just wanted to update my weight loss. Have lost 10 pounds in 9 days.

Mainly eating chicken and turkey. Driking lots of water and tea.

Today adding eggs to my diet as well. So lets see how it goes.

Is anybody here exercising along with stillman diet. Is it helping?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #590
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vyomguy
Stats: 221.2/177.2/160
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: June 11 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
I've tried it with chicken and eggs, but never got the same results.
I think this is because eggs have lot of fat....close to 5.28 g. I try to eat just the egg whites.

Total Fat 5.28g 8%
Saturated Fat 1.627g 8%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.704g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.03g
Cholesterol 211mg 70%
Sodium 139mg 6%
Potassium 63mg
Total Carbohydrate 0.56g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0.56g
Protein 6.26g
Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #591
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
I think this is because eggs have lot of fat....close to 5.28 g. I try to eat just the egg whites.
g

You're quoting me (Cathy/Catne) but that bolded part about the turkey-plan in my post, including that line about eggs & chicken, was actually me quoting Erin (SillyErin). Someone had asked what Erin's turkey-plan was...I just reposted it from a previous thread. I personally had no questions about chicken & eggs. Some people eat them, some don't.

I really don't have a problem with eggs & chicken, I eat both & I'm losing fine.

Now egg whites alone...not my choice of egg parts to eat, .

Unless it's whipped up into meringue for a key-lime pie. But that's not very Low Carb
Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #592
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SillyErin
Stats: 198/139/127
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/16/12
I actually DO eat some junk on my cheat day. I try to keep it balanced but there is always some sort of dessert and carb. Forbidden foods basically. It's beneficial psychologically.

I'd go insane if I did Atkins on my cheat days
Old 06-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #593
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
hmmmm, it is time to start thinking about what to eat tomorrow. I just finished a whole banana. Up until now I've had a small bites of apple and banana and haven't finished either one in the course of the day. But I'm hungry now - a bit of an appetite is back, so I need to get back to low carb. I need to figure out what I think I can eat - nothing heavy, that's for sure. I'm glad I finally am feeling better, but trying to stay on plan after being sick is going to be tricky!
Old 06-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #594
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Angel that's her recipe, 'cept cubed cheddar instead of shreds.......thank you! Hope you get better soon......

LOL, us coffee addicts hafta stick together..........:highfive:

Cat, Coco, LittleLav, vy........you are awesome!!!!!

Mim thank the Lord you are feeling better....... FP can be debilitating.......

and the heat wave continues here in the NE..........bugs are thick out there, not much fun out in the garden.........huddling in front of the a/c......
Old 06-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

food porn...........

Print Recipe MEDITERRANEAN PASTA SALAD WITH CALIFORNIA AVOCADO
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission .Creamy California Avocados and tasty Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts star in this delicious pasta salad featuring the flavors of the Mediterranean. A simple dressing made with fresh lemon juice and STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil keeps it easy to make.

Preparation: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Serves: 4
.Ingredients
■3.0003 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
■1.0001 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
■0.250¼ tsp. salt
■2.0002 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh dill
■0.500½ lb. orecchiette or small pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
■1.0001 ripe Fresh California Avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
■1.0001 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
■0.250¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
■0.500½ medium hot house cucumber, cut lengthwise in quarters and sliced
■1.0001 cup (6.5-oz jar) Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and cut in half
Instructions
Place olive oil, lemon juice and salt in a food processor or blender; blend until creamy. Add dill and pulse just until incorporated. Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
.Nutrition information per serving

Calories 300; Total Fat 19 g (Sat 2.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 2 g, Mono 13 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 270 mg; Potassium 540 mg; Total Carbohydrates 30 g; Dietary Fiber 8 g; Total Sugars 3 g; Protein 7 g; Vitamin A 646 IU; Vitamin C 18 mg; Calcium 74 mg; Iron 3 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 107 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.2 g

% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 8%; Iron 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

© 2012 California Avocado Commission
Old 06-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #596
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

more porn.........I would like a massage using this please

Creamy Pesto Dip

by Lauren Zembron

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 0 minutes

Keywords: snack appetizer vegetarian cream cheese greek yogurt

Ingredients

2 oz neufchatel (1/3-less-fat) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

combine until smooth, keep chilled.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #597
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
hmmmm, it is time to start thinking about what to eat tomorrow. I just finished a whole banana. Up until now I've had a small bites of apple and banana and haven't finished either one in the course of the day. But I'm hungry now - a bit of an appetite is back, so I need to get back to low carb. I need to figure out what I think I can eat - nothing heavy, that's for sure. I'm glad I finally am feeling better, but trying to stay on plan after being sick is going to be tricky!
Maybe some egg drop soup or even just low sodium/fat free chicken broth?? I hope you feel better!!

Last edited by littlelavender; 06-20-2012 at 05:26 PM..
Old 06-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #598
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Maybe some egg drop soup or even just low sodium/fat free chicken broth?? I hope you feel better!!
I ended up having a bit of rice cooked in chicken broth. My stomach is still very torn up and when I went to the kitchen to get something low carb everything made me feel nauseous. Hopefully tomorrow I can start out low carb!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #599
Senior LCF Member

i swim everyday for 30 minutes (not hard laps, but medium speed) helps a whole lot. keep my stomach really tight and trim. also do stomach crunches and hip rolls each day for floor exercises and thats it. keep it simple.

Quote:
Kudos to one vice Shree..........

some people treat their bodies like a temple............I, unfortunately treat it like a pool hall......
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
Just wanted to update my weight loss. Have lost 10 pounds in 9 days.

Mainly eating chicken and turkey. Driking lots of water and tea.

Today adding eggs to my diet as well. So lets see how it goes.

Is anybody here exercising along with stillman diet. Is it helping?
Old 06-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #600
Senior LCF Member

stillmans is working so.......well for me it is almost scary. took the advise for maintenance of maybe increase a few carbs one day and then pull back strict the next couple days and that's working. it was when i went for about 3 days of additional carbs that the hunger starts to return and i want to much, but pulling back right away the next day seems to be working for me right now and also helps me to not go underweight too much.
Closed Thread