Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #481
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlet_Belle
Stats: 176.4/172.4/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2011
Down 4 lbs.. and don't have much of an appetite. But sometimes I still want to overeat. Hmm.

Had a eggs for breakfast and delicious medium-rare sirloin tip steak for dinner. Yum.

Last edited by Scarlet_Belle; 06-15-2012 at 12:44 AM..

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I am down a pound today. 1 more till I hit stats. Hopefully tomorrow.

I just wanted to say congrats for hitting your goal and the accomplishment of staying at it. I wish you the best luck maintaining.

I do but it does not seem to be as bad when I eat higher fat fish like salmon and stay hydrated. Small price t pay for how fast I can lose on this plan.

Good luck! You can totally get there.

Way to go on eating clean! Stick with it. You won't be sorry.

I can't wait to get where you are. I hate being this big and scale obsessed. Good luck with your surgery in July if it is not brought up again by then.
You will get there... I used to feel exactly the same... thought I would never make it at times... stick with it, it works! Thanks for you're kind words. Gongrats on the pound! I have not been on in a day or two you have probabaly lost more by now!

Last edited by makemeslim; 06-15-2012 at 01:12 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #483
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Yayyyy !!!! back on plan turkey burgers and burnng fat !!!! My clothes fit me so loose and those kind of visible results determine more than the scale .... Tomorrow I will weigh and see .... I enjoyed my low carb off plan meals over the weekend .... I did portion control and that is very well something I loved and learned about weight watchers points system.... Exercise, I love walking and for some reason , It loves me because it helps me lose weight and keep the muscles strong in my legs and butt they are the firmest part of my body .... I need to find some arm and belly work outs .... Perhaps those wall push -ups .... Im2 had mentioned in a previous post .... Good luck everyone !!!!
Great stuff! Good feeling isn't it! Well done!
Old 06-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #484
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Angelstill I couldn't go on living without olive oil for my skin! I even use it on my face and since it's non-comedogenic I have no breakouts from it.

I'm glad to see that everyone seems to be doing well! to the new folks!!
It was a big mistake for me to do the refeed.. it did not go according to plan at all. I think it's because I tried it too soon after my vacation, which I indulged during, so there were leftover cravings that I didn't handle well. So I'm going to try to stick to just stillmans until July then I'll give refeeds another go. I've been tryng to get out of the 50's for over two months, I get so close then mess up and bounce up almost to the 60's again. Over and over again. I'm going to have to swim IN PUBLIC the first week of July so maybe I'll have the motivation to get it done this time.
Ditto, always used olive oil!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:55 AM   #485
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey, my Mum uses olive oil on her skin......who knew??

yep, she picked out the bag BTW

read the same article on the coffee.....have whipping cream on the shopping list. Have been using whole milk........

Milo, if people ask, which they don't 99 percent of the time, I say I'm gluten intolerant and diabetic.............

LOL, the thousand calorie salad........a Big Mac and Fries on a bed of lettuce
Old 06-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
GT, MMS, fashionistas..........is it white bag time or do I do the new navy blue messenger for a few weeks......going to get hot here so white wardrobe will be coming out quickly.......

I love navy anything, really suits my skin tone. Top 20 spring/summer 2012 handbags - Fashion Galleries - Telegraph
Depends on your shoes I guess?? I'm into clutch bags at the moment, for the evenings of course... I want to be a laydeee! (GT will get it).
Old 06-15-2012, 05:55 AM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

Hey CC! Just saw your little light. Gotta dash now, will BBL. Really going hard core as of today...chomping on my tuna! Tuna for dinner too... might make a fish cake and throw in some hot peppers and kaffir lime leaves . Water, water ,water!
Old 06-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #488
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Hey Phase, did you ever make that low carb pizza? I was just wondering how it turned out if you did because I'm making it this weekend.
Nope I didn't try it because I fell off the wagon pretty hard after my first atkins day. So I had some of my hubbys bad pizza instead. No more "refeeds" for me until I'm sure I can handle it, which will be a long while. Let us know how it turns out!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #489
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! It is 9:15 and I'm not hungry. I'm such a breakfast eater - these kind of days are very unusual. I've got to help my dd move a wall unit. It is in storage and is going to be the focal point of her yard sale tomorrow. Then I've got to come back and get ready to go to a graduation party. I'm not planning on eating there - no one will notice. I am actually craving tuna! I'm sick, I know! So, when I get hungry, I'm going to have tuna for my first meal.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #490
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

CC - I love the bag. I just bought a new one - I'll put up the picture as soon as I find one!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 AM   #491
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

http://http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm...+tote&_sacat=0

hmmmm, don't know if this will lead to a picture. I didn't get mine on ebay - it is the only picture I can find though.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 AM   #492
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Hello Lady's,

Can I join you? I have been reading your posts for about two weeks and I want to thank you because you have helped me know that I can get down to a healthy weight.

I started stillman on Monday @ 165.1 this morning I was 158.8=that's 6.3lbs in just 4 days!!!! I have never NEVER had this happen on any diet, not even close. I lose very slow or not at all on most diets.

I'm soooooo excited

The surprising part is this has been easy for me so far, Im' not hungry, not craving, even having my coffee black, OK I do I miss my half and half in the morning cup, but I can live without it!!!!

I have this strange energy that is hard to explain, but wonderful. I'm watching my body melt away!! Amazing!

I just pray it keeps on goingI know it slows down some, but if I could keep losing 3 to 4 pounds a week, I will be so happy.

Last edited by CoCo; 06-15-2012 at 06:45 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #493
Senior LCF Member

Angel, I live in Wonderful sunny Wenatchee, Washington, just over the mountains from Seattle. I moved here two years ago from the Redmond area were I lived most of my life. Redmond is just on the other side of lake Washington from Seattle.

So I'm a coffee girl too.
Yep coffee we love, we gotta have it!!!

Last edited by CoCo; 06-15-2012 at 07:17 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #494
Senior LCF Member

Can I ask a few questions?

What IS the turkey diet, please explain?

I'm not big on drinking water, but this is what I have been trying to do. I drink a big glass in the morning. Then ever time I pee I drink a little more, It works to get the H2o in. But I seem to pee ALL day long and it can be a problem if I'm out and about. Any suggestions?

Then there's the other end Is it normal not to go for days, I haven not sense I started the diet?

How much does the weight loss slow down after the 1st week? I know Dr Stillman says you will still loss 5 a week, is that true?

How long should I wait before doing a refeed?

Do you think I could have a small salad on weekends only with dinner? Lettuce, tomato, with a tablespoon of newmans light dressing?
or can you suggest a dressing? Or should I forgo the salad all together for now? I could do that and be fine with it.

What is your favorite way to fix your turkey? Please give me your best way, I need strict Stillman for turkey, fish and chicken. I'm trying to stay with just them for the time being. Can't wait to get to a place to add in the red meats, but that's down the line for now I think.

I have been waiting to eat until 3:00pm and finish by 8:00 pm. Do you think it is better to eat several small meals? I think I would eat more if I did that.

Can you have a small amount of low or no fat mayo? Is cocktail sauce really ok to have?

Last edited by CoCo; 06-15-2012 at 07:18 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 08:02 AM   #495
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post

What IS the turkey diet, please explain? People are just eating 4 turkey burgers a day...some also do the "Fast Five" where they eat all their calories within one 5-hour period a day (like only eat between 5 & 10 PM.) Seems like most people eating this way only do that for 3 or 4 days in a row, then eat "normal" Stillmans for a few days.

I'm not big on drinking water, but this is what I have been trying to do. I drink a big glass in the morning. Then ever time I pee I drink a little more, It works to get the H2o in. But I seem to pee ALL day long and it can be a problem if I'm out and about. Any suggestions? I tend to drink large glasses of water several times a day instead of sipping throughout the day...like I'll have 20 oz first thing in the morning...then another large amount with lunch, and then again at dinner. That helps some but still pee a lot (I always figure that pee is "flushing" fat away so not as bad, somehow.)

Then there's the other end Is it normal not to go for days, I haven not sense I started the diet? I don't have this issue...tend to get the opposite (too loose!) But I take fiber pills and that slows me down. Others mention taking magnesium to get going.

How much does the weight loss slow down after the 1st week? I know Dr Stillman says you will still loss 5 a week, is that true? Isuppose there's someone out there that maybe really loses 5 lbs. a week. But reality, don't think that's very many people. MAYBE if you are very, very heavy when you start--like 100+ lbs overweight. But even then, it would be difficult to burn through that much fat a week. Possible, but not probable. So how much you lose in continuing weeks, well it really depends on several factors...including how much you have to lose, how strict you are (no cheats helps a lot, lol) and what type of metabolism you have, and whether you're doing a lot of exercise. The first week is the best weight loss, of course, because you're losing a lot of retained water. But after that first week, I would not expect to lose more than 2-3 lbs. a week...and maybe as little as 1-2 lbs. a week. Now some folks are doing better, but usually only if they are really restricting calories (like 800 day) and no non-Stillman's food...so no cheats, no "re-feeds", no Atkins days.

How long should I wait before doing a refeed? I wouldn't try this until you've been on Stillmans a couple of weeks. But it really depends on how fast you want to lose...and whether you think you can easily get right back on Stillmans the next meal. And if you can avoid eating too many carbs.

Do you think I could have a small salad on weekends only with dinner? Lettuce, tomato, with a tablespoon of newmans light dressing?
or can you suggest a dressing? Or should I forgo the salad all together for now? I could do that and be fine with it. I would count the salad (and dressing) as "refeed" so see above. Stillmans really doesn't allow for any veggies at all, and no dressings (because they contain either carbs...a no-no on Stillmans, or they contain fat...also a no-no on Stillmans) Some folks are eating small salads so it may work. But then it's really Atkins Induction, lol.

What is your favorite way to fix your turkey? Please give me your best way, I need strict Stillman for turkey, fish and chicken. I'm trying to stay with just them for the time being. Can't wait to get to a place to add in the red meats, but that's down the line for now I think. I just fry my ground turkey like hamburgers (using 99% fat free, so I spray the pan with PAM to keep the meat from sticking.) Season with onion and garlic powder, and a little pepper, that's it. Someone on here has suggested the simpler,the better, and though it's very boring, I think that's right.

I have been waiting to eat until 3:00pm and finish by 8:00 pm. Do you think it is better to eat several small meals? I think I would eat more if I did that. I can't eat like that...have to have 3 meals a day due to meds I'm taking. But what you describe is a "Fast 5"...since you're fasting 19 hours & eating within 5. Several people are doing that and find it works for them. Others spread the calories throughout the day. If it works, why fix it?

Can you have a small amount of low or no fat mayo? Is cocktail sauce really ok to have? Would not use mayo (not any kind) because like salad dressing, the stuff either has fat or carbs...both not allowed on Stillmans. I do not use cocktail sauce or cottage cheese...both have too many carbs...don't know why they were even included on the original list I stick with mustard (including some flavored mustards like chipotle mustard) and a small amount of low carb ketchup.
Most of the people having the best results are pretty much following the acceptable foods list...when you start tweaking and allowing a little of this and that you often lose the advantage of the WOE. But you may be able to tweak it a little here & there and still lose weight. My suggestion would be to try doing it "by the book" for a little while and see what kind of results you have. If you can't stay on it without tweaking, then tweak away. As long as you're losing, it's all good, right

Last edited by catne; 06-15-2012 at 08:12 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #496
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Nope I didn't try it because I fell off the wagon pretty hard after my first atkins day. So I had some of my hubbys bad pizza instead. No more "refeeds" for me until I'm sure I can handle it, which will be a long while. Let us know how it turns out!
Oh that's right. I'm sorry! But no worries, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_juniper View Post
I had a totally plain day! 2 iced Americanos, unsweetened; water, club soda, and 4 chicken breasts. I'm hoping to be rewarded on the scale tomorrow.

Thanks Angel for the tip about espresso. An iced Americano was easier to drink unsweetened than an iced coffee would have been.

I haven't weighed myself in ages, so I thought I was 150, but when I weighed myself a couple days ago I was 154. Today I am 151.6. I'm hoping to start and end next week in the 140's. I know from previous experience that my body doesn't look any smaller until I'm 140 or less. It's pretty frustrating knowing that I have 10 more lbs, or probably 3 more weeks of plain eating to do before I'll even look any different. But oh well, that time I'd going to pass anyway. Might as well be eating as plainly as I can while I wait.

This week I'm having a friend stay for the weekend, & I'm sorta nervous. He knows I've done a bunch of ridiculous diets before, so he won't be too surprised. But it'll be embarassing to admit that I'll only be eating meat. I'm more nervous about the last weekend of the month when I'll be visiting friends in the city I used to live in. It's going to be hard to avoid eating, & I'll have to find somewhere secret where I can eat tuna packets in private.

How is everyone else dealing with eating socially? Do you tell people what you're doing, or do you lie? Do you have people (aside from those of us on this board!) supporting you?

I've been eating a lot of plain chicken breasts because we have them at work so I can eat for free. But man, I'm sure craving turkey... ;-)
I was kinda nervous about telling people about the diet at first but you may surprised to find that a lot of people are actually pretty encouraging! Some may be a little weirded out by the fact that all you really eat is meat at first since it's pretty abnormal according to society's standards, but I would just explain to them that it's temporary til I lose the weight and then they're a little more understanding. Many people will even applaud you because what we're doing is really tough! It takes a lot of willpower that many people don't have. But you know, even skinny people think they need to lose weight, so it's common for people to see your success and consider doing it themselves. After I told some people I was doing the diet, they wanted to start it too even if they weren't overweight. So usually I don't tell people right up front, but if I'm in a situation where I'm with people around meal times (like at work), I'll tell them before they start questioning why I'm only eating meat and it's never really been an issue. Don't be embarrassed! You shouldn't care too much about anyone that would judge you for it anyway.

Plus, this is coming from someone who's much younger than most of you (I'm only 20) where I feel like it's much less common to go on diets like this because at least most of the people around my age that I know have been blessed with a fast metabolism. When you get older, especially after having kids, your metabolism slows down a lot and it's harder to lose weight, so I feel it's probably more common to diet (although I could be wrong). When people hear about a 20 year old dieting, I think one of their first thoughts is..."Why? She's still young, she doesn't need to worry about that stuff yet." But I got my momma's genes, who was also overweight for most of her teen/young adult life, so unfortunately it has been a lot harder on me than my brother and sister who have always been naturally skinny.

Last edited by littlelavender; 06-15-2012 at 09:10 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #497
Senior LCF Member

I'm almost 10 lbs away from my goal... it's so close, yet so far away! D: I've been losing about 2-3 lbs per week, though, so with that kind of loss, I should be down to my goal a week or two before my trip in July. I was hoping I'd get there a little earlier, but it should be right on schedule, so I'll take it!
Old 06-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

I'm not big on drinking water, but this is what I have been trying to do. I drink a big glass in the morning. Then ever time I pee I drink a little more, It works to get the H2o in. But I seem to pee ALL day long and it can be a problem if I'm out and about. Any suggestions?

Then there's the other end Is it normal not to go for days, I haven not sense I started the diet?

How much does the weight loss slow down after the 1st week? I know Dr Stillman says you will still loss 5 a week, is that true?

or can you suggest a dressing? Or should I forgo the salad all together for now? I could do that and be fine with it.

What is your favorite way to fix your turkey? Please give me your best way, I need strict Stillman for turkey, fish and chicken. I'm trying to stay with just them for the time being. Can't wait to get to a place to add in the red meats, but that's down the line for now I think.

I have been waiting to eat until 3:00pm and finish by 8:00 pm. Do you think it is better to eat several small meals? I think I would eat more if I did that.

Can you have a small amount of low or no fat mayo? Is cocktail sauce really ok to have?
I wouldn't worry about refeeds or veggies quite yet. Those are strategies that some people incorporate later. For now, I'd just stick with strict Stillman's. The turkey burger diet is just one method of doing that (credited to SillyErin, you can look through her posts for more detailed information), where all you eat is 2-4 lean or extra lean turkey burgers a day. I wouldn't recommend staying on this all week, maybe having 3 or 4 turkey burger days, then making the rest strict Stillmans days (eating chicken, fish, etc.). It's given some people really good results, but it's different for everyone. Also, you're not supposed to have mayo, no. Cocktail sauce in small amounts is okay, according to the diet.

There's not much you can do about peeing all day. :/ Maybe I'd suggest drinking about half of your water in the morning before you're out, and then drinking a little throughout the day, and then drinking the rest when you get home? And as for...the other end... yes, it's common. You can take magnesium supplements to help that, and I also take flax seed oil. It's recommended that you take your vitamins and supplements everyday (you can just get one of those "one a day" ones...I take the "one a day womens", 2 combined magnesium/calcium/zinc supplements, vitamin b-12 sometimes, and flax seed oil every few days to get things moving down there).

It sounds like you've been doing the "Fast Five" with your 3 pm - 8 pm meals. You can google it for more information, but it's not a part of Stillmans. Again, it's another method some people use along with the turkey burgers. You can continue with that if you'd like, or you can spread out your meals throughout the day, whatever works best for you. I find that doing Fast Five doesn't really speed up my weight loss, and eating breakfast in the morning kickstarts my metabolism for the day, but again everyone is different. Sounds like it's working just fine for you!

You should lose probably around 10-15 lbs within the first week, depending on how much you have to lose. After that you can probably expect to lose 2-5 lbs a week, maybe a little more (again if you have more to lose).

Sorry this is a little scattered, but hope it helps.

Wheww I'm running late to work now! Haha
Old 06-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #499
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Hi Phase I admire your effort ! Even Erin warned us a re-feed can be a slippery slope .... I am glad you made it back to Stillmans
Old 06-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #500
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
Most of the people having the best results are pretty much following the acceptable foods list...when you start tweaking and allowing a little of this and that you often lose the advantage of the WOE. But you may be able to tweak it a little here & there and still lose weight. My suggestion would be to try doing it "by the book" for a little while and see what kind of results you have. If you can't stay on it without tweaking, then tweak away. As long as you're losing, it's all good, right
Old 06-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #501
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Ahhhh Redmond, Microsoft Headquarters .... I am a tech support assistant .... And a extra warm welcome to a fellow coffee drinker :: raises a cup ::

The following is the exact turkey meal plan, I follow ....

Today's meal plan ....
a.m 16 ounces water vitamins and supplements
mid day espresso black 2 tiny cups
additional 32 ounces of water ....
Late afternoon exercise jump rope 5 sets of 20.... (3x a week) more if I do not do an evening walk ....
additional water 16 ounces
5:00 p.m 10:00 p.m window fast 5 additional water
Vitamins and supplements 2 extra lean turkey burgers .... I do not eat for 5 hrs .... I start to eat no sooner or later than the window open ....
After dinner 45 minute or longer never less than a 45 minute walk ...

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !
Old 06-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #502
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Belle View Post
Down 4 lbs.. and don't have much of an appetite. But sometimes I still want to overeat. Hmm.

Had a eggs for breakfast and delicious medium-rare sirloin tip steak for dinner. Yum.
Congrats Scarlet_Belle !!!! mmmm .... steak
Old 06-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #503
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Great stuff! Good feeling isn't it! Well done!
Thank you mms !!!! How are you feeling ?
Old 06-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #504
Senior LCF Member

Fruit is an area where some of the low-carb diets part company, as some depend more upon glycemic index or glycemic load (South Beach, Zone), while others just look at total carbs (Atkins, Protein Power). Also, some diets (Atkins, South Beach) don't allow fruit at all in the first phase. In general, your best bet fruits are the ones near the top of this list, but do check carb counts (alphabetical list). These are roughly arranged by sugar content - where the information is available, based on a half-cup serving of fruit. However, since carb counts vary, all nutritional information is always approximate.
Good news: the fruits lowest in sugar are some of the highest in nutritional value, including antioxidants and other phytonutrients.

If you are considering using organic vegetables, check out this list of which fruits and vegetables have the most and least pesticides to help you guide your choices.

Quick Tip to Help you Remember Fruits High and Low in Sugar

Fruits Lowest in Sugar

Small Amounts of Lemon or Lime

Rhubarb

Raspberries (more about berries on low carb diets)

Blackberries

Cranberries
Fruits Low to Medium in Sugar

Strawberries

Casaba Melon

Papaya

Watermelon

Peaches

Nectarines

Blueberries

Cantaloupes

Honeydew melons

Apples

Guavas -- Pineapple Guavas (Feijoa) and Strawberry Guavas are probably similar, but information that directly compares them is not available

Apricots

Grapefruit
Fruits Fairly High in Sugar

Plums

Oranges

Kiwifruit

Pears

Pineapple
Fruits Very High in Sugar

Tangerines

Cherries

Grapes

Pomegranates

Mangos

Figs

Bananas

Dried Fruit, such as dates, raisins, dried apricots, and prunes
Old 06-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #505
Senior LCF Member

I am not as reluctant to eat a low carb veggies as I am a low carb fruit .... I am going to be making some of these low carb salads , for this weekend's BBQ, and one of the recipes has Watermelon in the ingredients .... When I think of watermelon, I am immediately drawn back into a time, when I was a child and eating watermelon without a care in the world, till my tummy ached ....
Old 06-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #506
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
When I think of watermelon, I am immediately drawn back into a time, when I was a child and eating watermelon without a care in the world, till my tummy ached ....
Ditto! I love watermelon for that reason.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #507
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for that list Angelstill! I never think of peaches as being lower in sugar than other fruit and they're so so soo yummy! Maybe I'll be able to eat some before summers over!
Old 06-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #508
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I love navy anything, really suits my skin tone. Top 20 spring/summer 2012 handbags - Fashion Galleries - Telegraph
Depends on your shoes I guess?? I'm into clutch bags at the moment, for the evenings of course... I want to be a laydeee! (GT will get it).

I am dressing down lately............got to Ralph Lauren Denim and Supply.........since I still look 35 might as well play it.......more Chelsy or Zara than DoC lately.......she does adore navy tho.......I saw it and lunged, it was so like her, in university days......so yeah I'm a really old grad student
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
http://http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm...+tote&_sacat=0

hmmmm, don't know if this will lead to a picture. I didn't get mine on ebay - it is the only picture I can find though.
Mim can you post the item number, we could see it that way.........

Coco!!!!!!

I'll do fruit once in awhile.......berries are on sale this week and I eat them like cereal, drenched in cream with Splenda........OMG it's like sex, it's so good.....

Last edited by CCGirl; 06-15-2012 at 04:43 PM..
Old 06-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #509
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Here is the item number! Item #: 280899275180
Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #510
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Yesterday I lost 1lb, so I'm down to 150.6...woo-hoo! Tonight I'm keeping up with the eating plain chicken, but I drank coffee with sugarfree syrup, & I see more Diet Coke in my future. I wonder if Diet drinks/sugarfree syrup really do slow down weight loss, so today is my experiment. On the regular low carb forums, people advise cutting out those things during a stall, but I'm suspicious that they're more likely stalling from excess calories.

When I found Atkins, I was overjoyed by the notion that I could eat as much fat as I wanted, without worrying about weight gain. So for weeks I was eating shakes made out of raw eggs blended with a lot of coconut oil & sweetened with sugarfree syrup. (The ones I made with SF cookie dough syrup were to die for!) But then I never lost weight.

I'm glad I'm losing weight with Stillman's. It's really teaching me about how to eat to satisfy your appetite, & not your cravings.
Closed Thread