Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Angelstill I couldn't go on living without olive oil for my skin! I even use it on my face and since it's non-comedogenic I have no breakouts from it.

I'm glad to see that everyone seems to be doing well! to the new folks!!
It was a big mistake for me to do the refeed.. it did not go according to plan at all. I think it's because I tried it too soon after my vacation, which I indulged during, so there were leftover cravings that I didn't handle well. So I'm going to try to stick to just stillmans until July then I'll give refeeds another go. I've been tryng to get out of the 50's for over two months, I get so close then mess up and bounce up almost to the 60's again. Over and over again. I'm going to have to swim IN PUBLIC the first week of July so maybe I'll have the motivation to get it done this time.
I use olive oil as a hot oil treatment for my hair , A week after I get my hair highlighted .... I do a treatment to counteract the drying effect from the harsh chemicals .... After I shampoo 2x and rinse well I condition lightly rinse and style as usual. My hair is soft and shiny....

I have cravings mostly at night especially (TOM) like a week before .... My hormones make me feel like a monster from one of Stephen King's novels ha ! ha ! " cannot sleep till I eat from the fridge" .... So it is a battle and if the monster wins the fridge is stocked with cheese .... I go for a slice of hard cheese like parmesan .... I have a few slices sometimes .... Then I drink a bottled water .... And this is how I get rid of the monster frenzy .... I brush and floss my teeth and the minty freshness makes the cravings gone and the cheese helps my tummy to shush and leave me alone .... Find a technique that you can rely on .... If re-feeds do not work for you then plan ahead and find a way to get your self swim suit ready .... I find typing on this site and reading good book helpful distractions ....

Trick or treat ! No sweets ! Give me something Stillman's to eat !

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy for life View Post
Well after a very indulgent weekend I am back on track (as of yesterday) and weighed in at 148 this morning. I am going to do a clean Stillman's all week and am hoping to be 144 by Friday That's my goal...lets hope the body cooperates with my plan I have 4 weeks to my vacation, time to really get strict now!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday so far!
Great !!! Good luck at reaching that goal I think you can defininately do it by then ! I did my first turkey day yesterday .... I weighed myself today and after the off plan low carb healthy eating I did over the weekend .... I am down 2 lbs .... I really did not believe I would lose 2 lbs from what I weighed on Friday .... I did not really restrict myself either , a steak and a reasonable size bowl of strawberry salad on Saturday and then shrimp Fra diavlo for Sunday .... Monday was turkey .... I do not use salt, there is enough of it in foods and if a recipe calls for it I add very little .... I think tuna in a can or pouch is convenient just look for low sodium if possible .... You would be surprised at how much weight gain is from water retention ....
Old 06-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

If you have ever wondered why the scale seems to fluctuate so much and how it's possible to gain two or three pounds overnight, then you know just how fickle scales can be. They never seem to tell the whole story. Did you know that an overcast or stormy day can actually add several pounds to the scale? Low pressure holds water in your tissues and since our bodies are mostly water, an overcast day can make us gain weight (or fluid).

Another culprit…hormones. They can add two to six pounds over a three- to seven-day period while anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen as well as steroids may cause fluid retention. Even not getting enough sleep may slow down your body's ability to burn carbohydrates thus making more glucose available for fat storage and increasing your appetite through rising cortisol levels (the stress hormone). And just three shakes of salt, or ½ teaspoon, can add one pound of body weight since one gram of sodium can hold onto 16 ounces (or 1 pound) of water. This explains why your clothes fit tighter the day after a salty meal.

It is important to remember that your body's weight is a combination of water, muscle, bone, fat, and tissue, and changes on the scale are not always the best reflection of fat loss. Try not to get on the scale more than once a week and judge how your body feels instead. Don't let a single number take away the changes you see in your strength and aerobic activity, the way your clothes fit, and the confidence you are gaining from taking charge of your health and wellness.

Ohhhhh .... if only I wasn't obsessed with the scale ....
Old 06-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #364
Senior LCF Member

My mother used her wedding ring .... ( that she never took off .... ) As a gauge not for weight loss, but as a visible sign that she was doing good on her breaking the salt shaker habit .... My engagement ring feels much more comfortable lately ....
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #365
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TOGirl
Stats: 282/TBD/135
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: June 11, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Low pressure holds water in your tissues and since our bodies are mostly water, an overcast day can make us gain weight (or fluid).
Thank you for posting this! It is exactly that kind of weather here and now I understand why I feel so bloated today. I usually feel great after completing a full day (yesterday) of the Tuna & Water fast and today I feel so ick. I'll hold off for a better tomorrow!

SillyErin - I use skipjack tuna packed in water and eat it right out of the can using an espresso spoon. I'm classy like that (or too lazy to wash a bowl - reader's choice). I don't even drain it because dry tuna tastes like sawdust to me and like some on these boards, I refrain from using condiments. Keeping the tuna water in there helps get it down.

It has never failed me and before I lost my head, was my best tool for negating weight gain after a day or more of too much indulgence.

For those of you who may be curious, this is a trick that body builders use a few days before a competition to get a really lean look and drop a bunch of weight from the scale. Some of them lose in excess of 10lbs during the 3 days. Granted, much of it is water weight in that short period of time but it really gives them a cut look. Works for me - I always find that too much water weight can make a big difference on how my clothes hang on me.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #366
Senior LCF Member

The tuna and water eating plan is a healthy and sure way to break the ice in our frigid attempts to lose weight, while retaining maximum muscle mass, muscle energy and strength.

I recommend you maintain your fundamental vitamin and mineral supplementation throughout your decadent and determined T&W experience. Add a slug or two of essential fatty acids to augment the system’s critical need for good fat, its useful energy calories and pizzazz.

The strict menu is up for any smart modifications one chooses to make once he or she has established the first critical steps the diet is designed to achieve. The steps are of a mental, physical and physiological nature, and often spiritual and emotional as well. They include:

1) The accomplishment of a challenging three-day goal

2) The reinforcement and affirmation from realizing a tough commitment

3) Overcoming procrastination by finally implementing a restricted eating plan

4) Creating healthy habits, breaking unhealthy habits

5) Initiating and developing the precious character qualities of discipline and perseverance

6) The reality of the plan’s physical results -- loss of unwanted weight and the establishment of positive chemistry changes, limited as they might be in the early stages of your journey

The classic application covers three full days consuming as much tuna as you can tolerate in four to six equal portions throughout the day, plus all the water you can drink. Some folks for their own reasons extend the diet for a week or 10 days; others apply the regimen regularly at the beginning of each month. The rigidness and purity of the diet is calculated and a central part of the routine’s meaningfulness -- provides order, discipline, challenge and strategy. Call it a test.

"Be strong," is my encouragement, or admonishment, depending on the attending ear. Anything less than strong is, of course, weak. I have a few friends who don’t see it that way, but they’re having dessert at the moment.

The serious dieter who dares to extend their 3-day T&W trip into an odyssey is wise to supplement the diet with a hefty full-spectrum amino acid formulation. This will further assure tissue building and energy supporting protein needs and supply those amino acids necessary for the completion of the body’s numerous foundational ingredients and functions.

Bomber Blend plus water is a smart fortifier to the aggressive musclebuilding and fat-loss plan. But, then, you knew that.

I shouldn’t offer you any margins of leeway in your initial days of dieting strictness, but we’ve been a crew for a long time. Sometime after the 20th can of tuna in a row, our mind and will can play games on us. The cans disappear, we lose the opener, our fingers become strangely disabled; there are the temper tantrums, we forget our name. Try this: Add salsa or lemon juice or balsamic vinegar to your canned tuna. Wow, thanks, Bomber. If you can’t look at another can of the nasty stuff, but are bound to continue, sauté a piece of fresh fish in olive oil. Get’s the less-valiant warriors through the day.

Once you cross the barren badlands, you can make broader modifications to the diet to suit your needs and desires: Add all the salad you want for the remainder of the week, or bring in some poultry in place of the tuna. After a week of smart eating and strong discipline, low-fat dairy products can be added sparingly to the menu -- cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, eggs. In two weeks some folks will be ready to visit the friendly butcher again for those steaks our muscles crave for growth.

Hi. 50 pounds of bright red meat, please.

The system-cleansing properties of the tuna and water diet are valuable. However, a wider purpose of the restricted menu is to cleanse the mind and spirit of the junk-food and overeating fixations. I’m free! I’m clean! I’m alive! Removing the source of trouble -- garbage and lots of it -- is wise; out-of-sight, out-of-mind works. The sound and tough routine establishes firm footing and sure direction for continued smart and right eating. The three-day investment is significant, its rewards are evident and hope is palpable -- enough to prompt (dare I say, inspire) you to forge ahead with courage and persistence.

How you ease into a more complete eating program, a lifelong plan, depends on a number of factors: how well you responded to the basic three-day diet (fat-loss, energy, well-being, fortitude); your discipline, commitment and vulnerabilities; the company you keep, your physical condition and healthiness; your weight loss needs and goals and so forth. You know what to do; you’ve come this far, you’re motivated by want, need and desire and you possess commonsense. You’re in motion. Keep going. Get there.

If that’s not enough and you want real knowledge and a fascinating education in how foods and eating schemes effect your hormones, fat storage and muscle growth, read Rob Faigin’s popular book, Natural Hormonal Enhancement. You’ll be amazed.

Be strong, be smart and forever grateful. Relieving your craft of extra baggage enables easier take-offs, safer landings and longer, more agile time in the sky.

Embrace the wind with wings spread wide.

God’s speed... Dave Draper

Here is the Tuna & water meal plan , for those curious minds to read .... Thank you TOGirl ! for some insight on other ways to burn unwanted fat .... And Btw cute avatar !
Old 06-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #367
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
My mother used her wedding ring .... ( that she never took off .... ) As a gauge not for weight loss, but as a visible sign that she was doing good on her breaking the salt shaker habit .... My engagement ring feels much more comfortable lately ....
Oh yeah. I have to take my rings off if I over do it with the sodium. I can't stand tight rings.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #368
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOGirl View Post
For those of you who may be curious, this is a trick that body builders use a few days before a competition to get a really lean look and drop a bunch of weight from the scale. Some of them lose in excess of 10lbs during the 3 days. Granted, much of it is water weight in that short period of time but it really gives them a cut look. Works for me - I always find that too much water weight can make a big difference on how my clothes hang on me.
A tuna diet would make me grateful to eat chicken.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #369
Senior LCF Member

High Protein Diets

A high protein diet is a typical bodybuilders diet, however an increasing number of weight loss diets also recommend high levels of protein – in order to maintain/increase muscle tissue whilst burning fat.

High protein diets typically contain 1g of protein per 1 pound of body weight. Some high protein diets will recommend a percentage of total calorie intake (such as 30% or more).

While this extra protein can be obtained through whole foods, some people choose to use supplements such as protein bars and shakes as a convenient way to increase protein consumption.

Why More Protein?

Higher amounts of protein are required to build muscle mass.
Digestion of protein tends to require more energy (also known as the thermic affect of feeding).
Some believe that protein has a higher level of satiation.
Which Foods are High in Protein?

The following is a list of popular lean proteins (i.e. low in fat).

Chicken and Turkey
Fish (i.e. Tuna and Salmon) and other seafood
Cottage cheese and other low-fat dairy
Lean cuts of beef
Whey protein powder
Egg whites
Look for tasty meat recipes here.

Risks of a High Protein Diet

There is considerable difference of opinion surrounding high protein diets. Some nutritionists feel that diet too high in protein leads to renal (kidney) failure or stress. However there appears to be little evidence for this. High protein diets should be avoided if you already have kidney problems.

Other dietitians cite a dehydration risk with consuming large amounts of protein. Metabolizing protein does require a higher amount of water than carbohydrates or fats, so it’s important to consume a lot of water when on a high protein diet.

Popular High Protein Diets

There are a number of popular weight loss diets that are higher in protein – such as;

Atkins
Protein Power
FatLoss4Idiots
Muscle Gaining Diet
However it is important to note that a typical high protein diet implies lean proteins.

gotta chuckle outta FatLoss4Idiots !!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #370
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TOGirl
Stats: 282/TBD/135
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: June 11, 2012
Angelstill - Thanks for posting that! I haven't read that since the first time I tried the T&W diet years ago. It has given me more motivation. I've never done it for longer than 3 days but I'm hoping to go a wee bit passed. If I do, I think I'm going to add in some flax oil supplements.

I have to admit, I do always feel quite proud of myself when I complete the 3 day cycle of just T&W. Then I remember that the bodybuilders that do the same diet are also lifting weights for hours a day doing the same diet. Using the can opener is about as much physical activity as I accomplish during that time. Maybe I shouldn't feel so tough.

BrattyS - After that much tuna, the tin starts to look appetizing.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #371
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi to all the newbies!! And Togirl--amazing weight loss, and huge Kudos for keeping it off!! Respect!! You'll get the 'little creep' off in no time!!
Shreem---that doggie is just toooooo cute!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #372
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh Gawd tuna--the bain of my life!! Ha!! I can barely stomach the stuff!! That's what years of Stills does to you!! I used to loooove tuna!! Mmmm still would like a pizza tonna though-I'm thinking that's not what meant by the tuna diet!! Pity!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #373
Big Yapper!!!!

I agree with what was said how to mai tain weight loss. No secret, you just keep working at it-every day. And yup we come back to Stills every time. Even Stills said himself if you go up 3 lbs you go right back to QWL.
You have to look at this like a life long journey( read battle!ha!), no really if you think of this as a diet, a set period of time with an end where you'll go back to 'normal' eating, you will gain the weight back, and probably more. Period. You won't be the execption to the rule. It's been proven time and time again unfortunarely. The quicker you realise this the better. Yeah it diesn't have to be QWL til the end of time, but you will have to watch sonething, be it fat, carbs or cals, and since we're on LCF it will be carbs for most of us or a combination of the three. Any successful maintainer will tell you they work at it everyday. Read TaDa's posts for inspirationM

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 06-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #374
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loseitquickly
Thanks for the....

and advice. Totally understand about refeed now, will not be messing with that for awhile.

Does anyone here suffer from "bad breath" on this diet? I read multiple times that it causes bad breath because of the ketones process. If anyone has experienced this what do you do

Today is going well so far. I made the egg drop soup for lunch and just realized that canned broth has 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram carbs.....is this ok?

Half day over and no cheating yet. That soup makes you full....YAY
Old 06-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #375
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loseitquickly View Post
and advice. Totally understand about refeed now, will not be messing with that for awhile.

Does anyone here suffer from "bad breath" on this diet? I read multiple times that it causes bad breath because of the ketones process. If anyone has experienced this what do you do

Today is going well so far. I made the egg drop soup for lunch and just realized that canned broth has 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram carbs.....is this ok?

I have not noticed bad breath and my husband hasn't said anything about it. He may be afraid to say something.

I am going to have to try the egg drop soup. I have heard several people say it was yummy. I would do everything you can to avoid carbs and sugars. Because they add up fast! However, I do not freak out if I can keep it under 5 a day.
Good job making it so far. The first 3 days are the hardest for me. Stay with it. You will feel great by the 3rd or 4th day.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 06-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #376
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey y'all, finally caught up! I must start to be more comitted.......I hate not being caught up with everyone.....no more ADHD for me.......

and more rookies..............YAY!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One thing that has stuck with me regarding maintaining was what GT said many moons ago............

maintenance is following the diet with none of the benefits (losses), or something to that effect.........
Old 06-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loseitquickly View Post

I think Tom's of Maine mouth wash is alcohol free ....

Sugar-free gum or mints .... please, make sure not with Xylitol .... read important information on the bottom ....

Water

Instructions
Drink plenty of water. Chronic dry mouth can trigger bad breath. Keep a bottle of water with you during the day, and make sure you drink at least eight glasses.

Keep mints or gum handy. Sugar-free products are best, since sugar can build up causing bacteria that causes foul breath. Use natural mints, that you would find in a health store ....

Consider adding more carbohydrates into your diet. Sometimes a simple dietary change can alter your breath. Or drink minty tea no carbs in peppermint tea

Brush your teeth and tongue and floss regularly. Use alcohol-free mouthwash since alcohol dries out the mouth. Even though, brushing and flossing won't eliminate ketosis breath, it can help cut down on plaque and bacteria.

Chew on fresh parsley. This fresh herb can neutralize bad breath. So, next time you go to a restaurant and there is a sprig or parsley on your plate, know that it isn't just a garnish. or fresh basil ....

Check your blood sugar levels to make sure you're glucose level isn't too high. Diet changes can trigger glucose changes.

** Xylitol is a processed sugar. After being hydrogenated and having toxic chemicals added to xylan from corn or other plant material, and then removed, you get xylitol. For anyone who wants to be healthy, the first thing that is pretty much unanimous about any diet or protocol to restore your health, is that you need to avoid processed sugars. While there is a variety of opinions on what foods to eat in replacement of processed sugar, it is blatantly clear that processed sugars, like xylitol, are extremely harmful to humans. Perhaps, xylitol has special uses in special cases; as a regular part of your diet, it is clearly a poor idea.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #379
Senior LCF Member

mmmmm .... egg drop soup with turkey meatballs ....
Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #380
Senior LCF Member

I had 2 turkey burgers and I am full .... going to make some green tea .... Due to the inclement weather no outdoor walking .... instead jump rope yessss 5 sets of twenty .... I am only pretending to be enthusiastic ....
Old 06-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #381
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL Angel 'pretending to be enthusiastic'...........

I fear egg drop soup.........can't wrap my brain around it.........

raining all day here too, blah........but super weather coming hang in there
Old 06-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O and LIQ my mouth always tastes like a$$ because I am water impaired..........
Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay with all this info springing up in here I think it's high time you all got the lowdown on why LC paleo is a plan for life.

It's a looooooooooong read but if you are really getting the clue you will click with the notion that there is no going back to carbs, not only for staying slim but for health reasons.......say hello to the Big Daddy, Barry Groves........

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." Hippocrates

Homo erectus began to appreciate the value of fire around 350,000 years ago (8) . It is true that if our ancestors had started cooking grain then, we could have evolved and adapted to it by now. However, cooking grain is not as easy as cooking meat. You cannot hang it in a chunk over the fire or lie it in the embers. To cook grain and other seeds, you need a container of some sort. The oldest known pot is only 6,800 years old. In evolutionary terms, that was only yesterday.

In contrast, the cellulose which envelops cereal grains and which is the major constituent of vegetable cell walls, cannot be broken down by the digestive juices at all. They are ruptured only by the process of cooking. Cooking is also the only means of breaking down the large starch molecules so that we can digest them.

A case control study of over 5000 Italian women was conducted between 1991 and 1994 to assess the influence of high intakes of fat and other macronutrients on breast cancer risk. Dr Franceschi's team found that "The risk of breast cancer decreased with increasing total fat intake . . . whereas the risk increased with increasing intake of available carbohydrates." (45) Foods of vegetable origin tend to have high levels of carbohydrates. That this should be so finds support from Professor Wolfgang Lutz he showed that epidemiological studies failed to support the current belief that fat intake was at the root of coronary disease and cancer and did his own explorations of epidemiological data. His findings show a clear, inverse relationship between diseases of civilisation and the length of time the people of a given region of Europe have had to adapt to the high carbohydrate diet associated with the cultivation of cereal grains that was begun in the Near East, and spread very slowly through Europe. (46)

This is turn confirmed the work of the eminent explorer and anthropologist, Vilhjalmur Stefansson. (47) In it Stefansson points out that Stanislaw Tanchou "....gave the first formula for predicting cancer risk. It was based on grain consumption and was found to accurately calculate cancer rates in major European cities. The more grain consumed, the greater the rate of cancer". Tanchou's paper, delivered to the Paris Medical Society in 1843, postulated that cancer would likewise never be found in hunter-gatherer populations. This began a search among the populations of hunter-gatherers known to missionary doctors and explorers, a search which continued until WWII when the last wild humans in the Arctic and Australia were 'civilized'. No cases of cancer were ever found within these populations — although after they adopted the diet of civilization, it became common.

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/vegetarian.html

Last edited by CCGirl; 06-12-2012 at 06:27 PM..
Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ok babes nitey nite
Old 06-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #385
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey y'all, finally caught up! I must start to be more comitted.......I hate not being caught up with everyone.....no more ADHD for me.......

and more rookies..............YAY!!!!!!!!!
I have missed you posting! How are you doing?
Old 06-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #386
Major LCF Poster!

Today was a tough diet day. I wanted to eat all day. So I tortured myself by looking at food recipes on the net... Food porn... Things I can not even think of eating. At least I just looked and didn't eat anything.

I am off to bed, hope to see a loss tomorrow!

G'night
Old 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #387
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: majar
Stats: 205/151/125
WOE: Stillman's, Atkins
Ugh, still stuck in the late 140's.....148 that is. Next three days are gonna be strict Stillman's. I am hoping its not the splenda in my coffee and diet soda slowing me down..I have been having less, but coffee pretty much runs through my veins.

Anyone got a good plateau booster technique? If I am not down by Saturday I will be in the market for one.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #388
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
LOL Angel 'pretending to be enthusiastic'...........

I fear egg drop soup.........can't wrap my brain around it.........

raining all day here too, blah........but super weather coming hang in there
I suffer from S.A.D I am not happy till I see sunshine !!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
O and LIQ my mouth always tastes like a$$ because I am water impaired..........
@ tastes like a$$ ....
Old 06-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Today was a tough diet day. I wanted to eat all day. So I tortured myself by looking at food recipes on the net... Food porn... Things I can not even think of eating. At least I just looked and didn't eat anything.

I am off to bed, hope to see a loss tomorrow!

G'night
ahhhhhhh .... the very sexy Food Porn network .... Just watching Tyler Florence prepare creme' brulee gets me all excited !!!!
Closed Thread