Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Heartburn without carbs?!

Since cutting down the carbs with stilllmans I've had near constant heartburn during the day. It's making me crazy! Is it common? I had the same issue when I did a 12 day water fast but eating doesn't help. A shot of little bit of ACV and water helps for about 15 minutes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This is the reason I cut my 21 day fast short and I don't want it to weaken my resolve with low carb because besides this my health seems much better. Thanks in advance.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Since cutting down the carbs with stilllmans I've had near constant heartburn during the day. It's making me crazy! Is it common? I had the same issue when I did a 12 day water fast but eating doesn't help. A shot of little bit of ACV and water helps for about 15 minutes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This is the reason I cut my 21 day fast short and I don't want it to weaken my resolve with low carb because besides this my health seems much better. Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem. I take the generic brand of pepcid complete at target.
Once in the morning and once at bedtime. It does the trick for me.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Thanks for your response Bratty. I'm glad you found some relief for yourself! I finally found that it's water for me, tap, filtered or not..bottled it doesn't matter. Upping my water intake causes it after a few days so I'm switching to club soda or seltzer water every other day and it's fixed my issue. I was surprised to find out that plenty of other people have a problem with large amounts of water because usually people say it helps them. To each his own I guess.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote