Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GoJenGo
Congrats to all of you! What a great day!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2012, 03:33 AM   #152
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! Just checking in. I've been so busy with work lately and Mum is visiting so I literally have no time to myself at all. I've just about have had time to do a 20min workout-Insanity's Fast and Furious!
Congrats to all the losers!! I remember that about clothes getting too long!! I swear when I put on clothes I hadn't worn for a while I thought I was losing height!! I even measured my height! It took me a while to cop on!! It's the same reason when you see dresses or skirts on the hanger and put them up to you, you think oh it's a fine length, but when you actually try it on--noooo it's up your a$$!!!! Your filling it out more than the hanger!! It's boiling here--28c!! Too lazy to look up but it's summer hot!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 05-10-2012, 03:34 AM   #153
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi peeps!! Just checking in. I've been so busy with work lately and Mum is visiting so I literally have no time to myself at all. I've just about have had time to do a 20min workout-Insanity's Fast and Furious!
Congrats to all the losers!! I remember that about clothes getting too long!! I swear when I put on clothes I hadn't worn for a while I thought I was losing height!! I even measured my height! It took me a while to cop on!! It's the same reason when you see dresses or skirts on the hanger and put them up to you, you think oh it's a fine length, but when you actually try it on--noooo it's up your a$$!!!! Your filling it out more than the hanger!! It's boiling here--28c!! Too lazy to look up but it's summer hot!!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #154
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy522
Stats: 203.8/203.8/115-5'5"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: June 20, 2012
Good morning ladies! I'm down 2 pounds this morning. I was 217.4 yesterday and 215.4 this morning. It feels so good! I started this diet on Monday and have lost 4.2 lbs in 3 days, this diet is simply amazing.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
I am UP .4 today! I don't know why other than I am coming up on my stall point.
I will be off plan a bit the next couple of days with fruit and veggies and Saturday I will be off for my Mothers Day dinner. Back to strict on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Glad you checked in! Tell mum hi! hehehe I always wanted to say mum. It sounds so much better than mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy522 View Post
Good morning ladies! I'm down 2 pounds this morning. I was 217.4 yesterday and 215.4 this morning. It feels so good! I started this diet on Monday and have lost 4.2 lbs in 3 days, this diet is simply amazing.
The diet is amazing. The only one I have ever done that makes the scale move at a descent pace. Congrats on the great numbers.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 05-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:

Bratty: My nine brothers and sisters and I always called my mother Mum and my dad Pup. could never track down how "Pup" got started!

GT: You are soooooo right about dresses on the hanger. That's also why I don't buy too many clothes on line. They look great on the stick models in the ads. I gotta try everything on in a store before I buy it. sometimes a dress does not look great on the hanger and then I get a surprise that it looks awesome on me!

Have a great day, All. I have a noon appointment with my personal trainer. I'm still sore from the last torture session. Ugh!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 05-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Hey guys,

checking in.

we are starting a Weightloss challenge on Monday little does everyone know I will win because I have stillmans while everyone else does WW.

I am so gonna win this!

20 pounds in 3 months will be falling off!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #158
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Hey guys! I've got a question. If you're not hungry do you still eat anyway to make sure you're getting enough protein? Once this week I ate a single egg all day because my appetite had vanished. Today I've had one egg, a few servings of egg drop soup and a chicken breast, I don't see myself eating anything else for the day. So proteins around 54 grams. I don't exercise much so it may not be an issue.. I just want to be sure the weight I drop isn't muscle.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey y'all! WTG losers!

dunno about forced eating......although Slatman DID mention that not eating enough stalled him I always thought eat when you're hungry was enough..........

Hi GT!!!! Have fun with mum and no stress! Mine arrives a week from Sunday!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #160
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey guys,

checking in.

we are starting a Weightloss challenge on Monday little does everyone know I will win because I have stillmans while everyone else does WW.

I am so gonna win this!

Ww=Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. <------ that's it being sloooooooow!!! You're so gonna win!!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #161
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Hey guys! I've got a question. If you're not hungry do you still eat anyway to make sure you're getting enough protein? Once this week I ate a single egg all day because my appetite had vanished. Today I've had one egg, a few servings of egg drop soup and a chicken breast, I don't see myself eating anything else for the day. So proteins around 54 grams. I don't exercise much so it may not be an issue.. I just want to be sure the weight I drop isn't muscle.
I wouldn't worry. Eat when you're hungry. Some days you'll eat more so it will even itself out over the week.
I remember that feeling of no hunger!! With me that's gone now, I'm literally starving all the time. Even more so that when I eat carbs.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
wowsers.........read the carb counts on the greek yogurt and cottage cheese........gonna give that up for awhile...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Boo Hoo. . gals. . I have not defected. . I think about ya'all every day . . every single day and I'm thankful that I can come back and read over your successes!! I don't know what's wrong with me this week. but I SUCK! Seriously. .I'm embarrassed to admit. . (and I won't right now).. .cuz it really doesn't make sense, even to me. . but something (STRESS???? ). . has caused me to do really bad stuff!! I have such an up/down personality which includes many hours of self loathing followed by a new beginning. . Thank goodness for those new beginnings!! I hate that I hate myself. .it just plain ole' sucks!! SO.. My vow. . tomorrow is a new day. .Start fresh, go forth and do great things!!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #164
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
How exciting Makemeslim!! Jeans are a great motivator! I have over ten pairs in a drawer that I'm hoping to fit into eventually. They vary in size so I shouldn't run out of clothes that fit at any point at least! Congrats on getting to such a cute size!!

..the skates I wish I owned a pair like that! I bought some inlines in January thinking I'd get some exercise with them but Alabama is so not user friendly, we have nowhere to skate. The 4 parks near me don't allow any wheels and my friends and I got booted out of an empty church parking lot where we were trying to practice stopping. I'd practice in the streets but the road conditions are horrendous.

Down 5lbs since the 1st. I haven't managed to be strict Stillmans yet but that's what I'm aiming for. It would be lovely if I could lose another 5 each of the next two weeks.
Jeans are a great motivator! I never really wore them when I was at my heaviest because I was so concious of my bum...now I do not even need a long top to cover it and that gives me such a sense of freedom. Good old Stillman! Its a bit deep but during this weight loss journey, I went through some pretty emotional times - my friends theory is this... I put on the weight during unhappy times and as my body is losing all the fat I am ridding myself of all the negative energy that came with it (hope that makes sense). I like it and buy it. Bummer about not being able to skate anywhere...how strict! I would have thought there would be a park that had skate nights etc. You are probably down more than 5lb since I was last here (I am reading throught the posts systematically) but wooohooo to that!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Just doing a drive by wave, Peeps. I had a stressful and hectic weekend and still recovering. Congrats to those with great losses! And to those with pants and skirts on the ground! As the body shrinks, the pants grow longer.
So true, and the shoes get spacey too! My fave wellies are no longer tight.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:23 AM   #166
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
one of our biggest losers, GwynStefani, lost huge with SF Jello............just sayin'............
I thought SF jelly was on the list. I went through phases of eating it. Love what it does for the nails!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:25 AM   #167
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Happy hump day everyone! I'm down 1.8 lbs this morning, so I am at 217.4 today. I can't wait to be out of the 200's!!! I think the half an hour walk yesterday really helped.
Hi and well done... you will soon be there!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:29 AM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Down another .4 That makes 3 days in a row. A loss always makes it so much easier to stay on track. I think my eating is on auto pilot. I just eat breakfast lunch and dinner with no other thoughts of eating. I am never hungry.
I even kicked the night time snack eating and I did not think I could ever do that. Stillmans is a wonderful thing.

That is an amazing number. I know how you feel about being out of the 200s. I have been wishing for that goal for about 4 years now. I always come SO close (201 once!), then sabotage myself. I am hoping this time is different. Maybe you and I will hit that goal together if we keep at it.

Happy Hump Day!!
Well done Bratty!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #169
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Guys!! I broke 160 this morning! I weighed 159 when I woke up! Just wanted to share my excitement.
Wooohooo!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Check out my stats!!! Last time I posted here: 193.8 ----- This morning: 190.2

I had a big gain after my stressful weekend. Then a big whoosh after a great OP Monday. Then another good day Tuesday and a mini-whoosh this morning!!!!! The Whoosh Fairy lives!!!!

Attachment 44304
and she rocks too!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi GT! Hope you are well.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #172
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Amazing it is! Well done!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:40 AM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey guys,

checking in.

I am so gonna win this!

You meanie you. Are you going to let them in on the secret?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:42 AM   #174
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I would force it down... remember the emergency fat thing... an egg is not enough IMO. Great not to be hungry though.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:48 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Boo Hoo. . gals. . I have not defected. . I think about ya'all every day . . every single day and I'm thankful that I can come back and read over your successes!! I don't know what's wrong with me this week. but I SUCK! Seriously. .I'm embarrassed to admit. . (and I won't right now).. .cuz it really doesn't make sense, even to me. . but something (STRESS???? ). . has caused me to do really bad stuff!! I have such an up/down personality which includes many hours of self loathing followed by a new beginning. . Thank goodness for those new beginnings!! I hate that I hate myself. .it just plain ole' sucks!! SO.. My vow. . tomorrow is a new day. .Start fresh, go forth and do great things!!
I'm the same IM2... tomorrow is a new day. The main thing is that you keep on trying, you will get there.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:52 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
wowsers.........read the carb counts on the greek yogurt and cottage cheese........gonna give that up for awhile...
oooh I love Total (brand) FF Greek yoghurt. When I get to goal, its going to be on my list again. I like it with splenda and lemon or lime.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

I have not been good lately... well I have and then every evening I have something that is not leagal. I have not gained though (going by clothes). I finally weighed myself (my stat weight was a guesstimate, need to change it) and I have got 15 left to get to goal which means I have lost 50lb in total! its hard to believe it but it is actually, finally happening for me. Thank you to all of you guys and this forum and of course God Bless Dr Stillman... OMG, that was totally turning into a "I would like to thank my mother, my brother, his lover" speach... I love you guys, lol.

Last edited by makemeslim; 05-11-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Old 05-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #178
Major LCF Poster!

Try to BBL. x
Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 AM   #179
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I have not been good lately... well I have and then every evening I have something that is not leagal. I have not gained though (going by clothes). I finally weighed myself (my stat weight was a guesstimate, need to change it) and I have got 15 left to get to goal which means I have lost 50lb in total! its hard to believe it but it is actually, finally happening for me. Thank you to all of you guys and this forum and of course God Bless Dr Stillman... OMG, that was totally turning into a "I would like to thank my mother, my brother, his lover" speach... I love you guys, lol.
50 pounds! Congratulations!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #180
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Oh IM - let's make a deal - no self loathing when the plan is not front and center in our lives - ok? I've been having a very hard time too. I've gained 5.5 pounds but what is is worse is that I've lost that wonderful feeling - you know - that feeling we get when we are on plan and feeling good! I've been on plan since Tuesday but have been eating too much fat, so haven't lost anything. Today I shall cut the fat and get back to feeling good. This journey is hard enough without add self loathing in the mix - so no more. That's an order!
Closed Thread