Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 03:24 AM   #601
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Did someone mention Nutella???????!!!! .....the devil's food!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #602
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I am down another pound - I just love mornings when the scale moves in the right direction! I am planning our Memorial Day food. What is everyone having? I think I'm going to charcoal grill ribs. I know they are higher in fat that Stills allows, but grilling takes out a lot of the fat and besides - that is what I want! I'm also going to grill corn on the cob, which I will not have. My grand girls will probably get individual deserts. I'm on plan and I plan on staying that way!
Mim is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #603
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! Sorry I've been MIA, i've been really busy and I've had Mum here with me.
Today is Day2 of Stills for me--more Dukan cos I do eat a small salad. I've definitely gained in the last month or so, i haven't worked out really either so I def feel squishy, my hips are rounder, so it's back to working out lots for me. I haven't stepped on the scale--I'm too scared!!! I'll wait a week!
Congrats to all the losers!!!! You're motivating me!!! I'm going home in 3 weeks so I need to be 'tight' --so I'm in the zone!! Let's do this girlies---Summer is very very close!! Actually it's here already--it's been in the high twenties for the last week!
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:30 AM   #604
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Yay Mim!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:31 AM   #605
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
My menu today is tuna and turkey and a small salad.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 05:19 AM   #606
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
GT! 'Tis good to see you. I was starting to get worried you were sick. I just ordered: Callanetics-CardioCallanetics-DVD. I don't do well with much cardio but maybe I'll be able to do some of it!
Mim is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #607
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Oh I loooove Callanetics!! I have to get back too it. It really changed my shape last year, it makes your hips look incredibly narrow-like you chop off the saddlebags!! They start to look really straight, not curvy. Unfortunately mine are rounding up again--so I'm back to Callan tomorrow! I don't have cardio callanetics-I have 10in10 and super callanetics. I never really did much super-tried it a few times but it was really really hard-I used to watch half of it!! He! Tell me how you get on with the cardio one. I've wondered about it, but I really like sweaty military boot camp style cardio!
Oh I just got Bar Method Super Sculpting 1&2 last week so I'm gonna do one later! Have to pump up the ball first though!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #608
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,838
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Good Morning, Everyone!

Just because you asked.. I'm doing OK.. but I really need to move more.. It's been a difficult week (busy-wise).. I've had graduation things going on, year end stuff (school) for my other boys and we have a wedding today.. which, I might ad. I am still feeling bad as I have nothing to wear! O well .. I just hope I can focus on the "fun" and forget about feeling icky..

I've been maintaining on my 1200 calories a day but realize the best losses when I walk or move or something. . I plan to stay focused this weekend if it kills me. I will be grilling up some meat so that should keep me satisfied. I'm munching on eggs and turkey right now .. LOL
__________________
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "O Crap.. She's up!!!
Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.
IM2fat is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #609
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
G'mornin I am down another 1.2 I was at 208.0

Our plans this weekend are SATURDAY- to go find a grill on sale, take my going bald puppy to the vet, go to a friends little girls Bday party.
SUNDAY- Going to some Batman/Batmobile set up that my husband wants to go to. Him and my son are Batman fanatics. Well, any super hero.

I have no plans of going off plan till next weekend.

Todays plan is the same as it has been all week

2 HB eggs
Plain chicken breast for lunch and dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I'm doing OK.. but I really need to move more..
I've been maintaining on my 1200 calories a day but realize the best losses when I walk or move or something. .
I really enjoyed a 1200 cal diet when I did it for about 3 months a couple of years ago. The loss was slow but steady. If I worked out a little each day I lost about 2lbs a week and if I didn't I lost about 1lb a week. Not too bad if you can handle the slower loss. I just start obsessing about Still man and how much more I could lose.
I am happy you are doing good with it. It is nice to do, not as intense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! Sorry I've been MIA, i've been really busy and I've had Mum here with me.
Today is Day2 of Stills for me--more Dukan cos I do eat a small salad. I've definitely gained in the last month or so, i haven't worked out really either so I def feel squishy, my hips are rounder, so it's back to working out lots for me. I haven't stepped on the scale--I'm too scared!!! I'll wait a week!
Congrats to all the losers!!!! You're motivating me!!! I'm going home in 3 weeks so I need to be 'tight' --so I'm in the zone!! Let's do this girlies---Summer is very very close!! Actually it's here already--it's been in the high twenties for the last week!
It is good to "see" you.
That is funny you won't get on the scale. I have to get on the scale. I must torment myself with the damage I have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I am down another pound - I just love mornings when the scale moves in the right direction! I am planning our Memorial Day food. What is everyone having? I think I'm going to charcoal grill ribs. I know they are higher in fat that Stills allows, but grilling takes out a lot of the fat and besides - that is what I want! I'm also going to grill corn on the cob, which I will not have. My grand girls will probably get individual deserts. I'm on plan and I plan on staying that way!
For the loss! Ribs sound yummy, except I would want my drowning in BBQ sauce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I am going celebrate the holiday weekend healthy, Pork carnitas~ and fresh guacamole .... salsa .... no cheese unless con queso is low in carbs .... and I am going to watch my portions ....also I am going to go back on fast 5 after my healthy meals ....
Good plan Angel. Pork carnitas sounds wonderful. I need to stop thinking about it... Must convince myself that my chicken is the yummiest thing on the planet.
__________________
~Ashley

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #610
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

Just because you asked.. I'm doing OK.. but I really need to move more.. It's been a difficult week (busy-wise).. I've had graduation things going on, year end stuff (school) for my other boys and we have a wedding today.. which, I might ad. I am still feeling bad as I have nothing to wear! O well .. I just hope I can focus on the "fun" and forget about feeling icky..

I've been maintaining on my 1200 calories a day but realize the best losses when I walk or move or something. . I plan to stay focused this weekend if it kills me. I will be grilling up some meat so that should keep me satisfied. I'm munching on eggs and turkey right now .. LOL
I have to move more also .... I have no problems running around shopping , gardening, house cleaning , just lately I feel so unmotivated to exercise like I used to be when I lived in N.Y.C . Back then I had joined some kick boxing classes that I felt were more like a boot camp .... I went 3x a week and was doing awesome no matter what the scale said , I felt good .... now I feel frumpy ... I try lil skips on the rope but, hey seriously that is not enough .... As for weddings they are so much fun !!!! Take a good look through your closet I am sure you have something stylish and comfortable to wear as a good stand by .... And I sometimes add accessories or a hairstyle that makes a dress complete .... Have a good time , you deserve it !!!!
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #611
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I am down another pound - I just love mornings when the scale moves in the right direction! I am planning our Memorial Day food. What is everyone having? I think I'm going to charcoal grill ribs. I know they are higher in fat that Stills allows, but grilling takes out a lot of the fat and besides - that is what I want! I'm also going to grill corn on the cob, which I will not have. My grand girls will probably get individual deserts. I'm on plan and I plan on staying that way!
yayyyy!!!! WTG !!!! Mim

mmmmm ribs .... yes there is a recipe for low carb BBQ sauce .... I made some and it was very yummy .... wish I could join in and eat some this weekend but I am going to be good ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #612
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Good Luck and Have loads of fun Bratty !!!! I like Batman too but, the old school Adam West .... I really think he is funny .... < Bat toosie> hehehe ...
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #613
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! Sorry I've been MIA, i've been really busy and I've had Mum here with me.
Today is Day2 of Stills for me--more Dukan cos I do eat a small salad. I've definitely gained in the last month or so, i haven't worked out really either so I def feel squishy, my hips are rounder, so it's back to working out lots for me. I haven't stepped on the scale--I'm too scared!!! I'll wait a week!
Congrats to all the losers!!!! You're motivating me!!! I'm going home in 3 weeks so I need to be 'tight' --so I'm in the zone!! Let's do this girlies---Summer is very very close!! Actually it's here already--it's been in the high twenties for the last week!
Wow looking over your stats .... you really inspire me .... I am so glad that I found LCF .... Some of these weight loss stories and before and after pictures from real people .... not some t.v show or famous for not being famous people .... I am going to start exercising when I say exercise I do not mean walking ha! ha ! I need to firm as well as lose .... Calisthenics will definitely help me with firming up the jiggle arms ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #614
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
I lost another lb. and I am in a new decade .... I am not too excited though because I am sure it will go up over these two days of healthy eating .... I feel I need to eat nothing in order to lose weight and that scares me .... Eating nothing but plain turkey burgers and water for 3 days gave me a major weight loss but to what end ? will I need to eat like that in order to lose continuously ???? B- 2 H.B Eggs , L- Chicken D- Turkey meatballs of course espresso and water and that will be it ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #615
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Pork Carnitas~

Calories in Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas
View the full Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas Recipe & Instructions
Submitted by: PAMPFEIFF
TAGS: Beef/Pork | Mexican | Mexican Beef/Pork | Dinner | Beef/Pork Dinner |

Calories per Ingredient
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Calories per serving of Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas

150 calories of Smithfield Extra Lean Boneless Fresh Pork Roast, (4.63 oz)

15 calories of 1 Chipotle Pepper in 1 Tbsp Adobo Sauce, (1 serving)

4 calories of Garlic powder, (0.13 tbsp)

3 calories of Garlic (1 clove), (0.75 serving)

3 calories of Cumin seed, (0.13 tbsp)

1 calories of Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, (0.09 cup)

0 calories of Bay Leaf, (0.06 tbsp, crumbled)




Nutrition Facts

Servings Per Recipe: 8
Serving Size: 1 serving


Amount Per Serving

Calories 176.3

Total Fat 6.5 g

Saturated Fat 1.7 g

Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g

Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g

Cholesterol 150.8 mg

Sodium 579.2 mg

Potassium 37.9 mg

Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g

Dietary Fiber 0.3 g

Sugars 0.3 g

Protein 25.3 g

Vitamin A 0.3 %

Vitamin B-12 0.4 %

Vitamin B-6 3.5 %

Vitamin C 4.3 %

Vitamin D 0.0 %

Vitamin E 0.0 %

Calcium 4.0 %

Copper 0.5 %

Folate 0.1 %

Iron 7.9 %

Magnesium 0.9 %

Manganese 4.4 %

Niacin 0.5 %

Pantothenic Acid 0.1 %

Phosphorus 1.0 %

Riboflavin 0.3 %

Selenium 1.7 %

Thiamin 0.6 %

Zinc 0.5 %


I add chopped raw jalapeno's to the recipe .... I like spicy and a side of my very own guacamole recipe and spikes jarred salsa ....

Last edited by Angelstill; 05-26-2012 at 10:32 AM..
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #616
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Gallery: dag24
Stats: 212/190/140
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: May 23 2012
Does anyone know if it would be okay to take raspberry ketones while on stillmans?

Please and thank you. Congrats to everyone on their success!
dag24 is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #617
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag24 View Post
Does anyone know if it would be okay to take raspberry ketones while on stillmans?

Please and thank you. Congrats to everyone on their success!
I'm a newbie to Stillman's but that supplement looks great! I think, it can only help, right? It would esp. help with low carbers that have a higher fat intake.

And I just want to say hello to everyone and I'm so glad you are all doing so great on this diet and your foods this weekend so tasty!

I see a lot of you are so busy with weddings, batman , and going to and fro. I am going to look at new cars with the boyfriend-again. Still not decided. Now he's looking at the new cadilac convertables.
Then to the movies for the new Men in Black flick. I ate my eggs, so I will not want to eat movie junk.
I'm finnally over my stall and my constipation!Thanks Bratty for the magnesium info! I will add it to my daily supplements if you think I should. I tend to constipation on the lower fat Stillman's. I really love this WOE!

This qustion to everyone on this thread:
BTW, How many calories should I be eating? I averaged 590 per day at first, and was having excellent weight loss, but yesterday I ate 1100 and still had a little (2 oz ) loss. Wondering if I should cut back again.

Last edited by SrfrGirl; 05-26-2012 at 11:43 AM..
SrfrGirl is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #618
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Dag, how much weight have you lost on the rasp.ketones? Have you tried it yet? I was reading about it and it looks interesting. I'm thinking about ordering.
SrfrGirl is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #619
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Gallery: dag24
Stats: 212/190/140
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: May 23 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Dag, how much weight have you lost on the rasp.ketones? Have you tried it yet? I was reading about it and it looks interesting. I'm thinking about ordering.
Thanks! I haven't actually started it yet but I bought some not too long ago, I just haven't used it yet. I was thinking the same thing you were but then I started thinking that since it comes from raspberries which isn't allowed on stillmans if it would still be okay.
dag24 is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #620
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 171
Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
I'm 5-4, and I will be having Greek chicken bites:

diced chicken breast, oregano, marjoram, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, pam spray in a skillet.

Sounds like you are doing great! Yay!
Oh those sound good! I'll have to try that out. And cool, we're the same height! Just wanted to see if I was on the right track. We've got this!!!
littlelavender is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #621
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 171
Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Calories in Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas
View the full Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas Recipe & Instructions
Submitted by: PAMPFEIFF
TAGS: Beef/Pork | Mexican | Mexican Beef/Pork | Dinner | Beef/Pork Dinner |

Calories per Ingredient
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Calories per serving of Gina's Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas

150 calories of Smithfield Extra Lean Boneless Fresh Pork Roast, (4.63 oz)

15 calories of 1 Chipotle Pepper in 1 Tbsp Adobo Sauce, (1 serving)

4 calories of Garlic powder, (0.13 tbsp)

3 calories of Garlic (1 clove), (0.75 serving)

3 calories of Cumin seed, (0.13 tbsp)

1 calories of Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, (0.09 cup)

0 calories of Bay Leaf, (0.06 tbsp, crumbled)




Nutrition Facts

Servings Per Recipe: 8
Serving Size: 1 serving


Amount Per Serving

Calories 176.3

Total Fat 6.5 g

Saturated Fat 1.7 g

Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g

Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g

Cholesterol 150.8 mg

Sodium 579.2 mg

Potassium 37.9 mg

Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g

Dietary Fiber 0.3 g

Sugars 0.3 g

Protein 25.3 g

Vitamin A 0.3 %

Vitamin B-12 0.4 %

Vitamin B-6 3.5 %

Vitamin C 4.3 %

Vitamin D 0.0 %

Vitamin E 0.0 %

Calcium 4.0 %

Copper 0.5 %

Folate 0.1 %

Iron 7.9 %

Magnesium 0.9 %

Manganese 4.4 %

Niacin 0.5 %

Pantothenic Acid 0.1 %

Phosphorus 1.0 %

Riboflavin 0.3 %

Selenium 1.7 %

Thiamin 0.6 %

Zinc 0.5 %


I add chopped raw jalapeno's to the recipe .... I like spicy and a side of my very own guacamole recipe and spikes jarred salsa ....
I made these the other week!!! OMG, so amazing! I had all my roommates try some and they're begging me to make it again haha. If you like spicy, add 2 more chipotle peppers! The recipe I used said 2-3, and 3 was great.
littlelavender is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #622
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
[quote=Angelstill;15681788]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag24 View Post
Does anyone know if it would be okay to take raspberry ketones while on stillmans?

Please and thank you. Congrats to everyone on their success!
What are rapberry ketones????
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #623
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Angel---I know the stories are inspiring! This morning I was reading about someone who lost over 200lbs--respect!!
I think unfortunately in order to lose well then yup the cals etc have to be low. It depends on the person-but for me that is definitely the case. And unfortunately they have to be that low to maintai well--or if I want to eat more then I basically have to exercise the cals away. For me the key to maintaining is the exercise. If I want to drop weight then it has to really be as few cals as possible-like 500-600 at most.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #624
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Dag, how much weight have you lost on the rasp.ketones? Have you tried it yet? I was reading about it and it looks interesting. I'm thinking about ordering.
Ok I'm going googling!!! Somehow I'm thinking it's not something you can get in the EU-soooo strict on weight loss supplements.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #625
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Looked it up--but the ingredient is just magnesium.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #626
Junior LCF Member
 
BrandyLandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 53
Gallery: BrandyLandon
Stats: Start : 2010/ Goal : 160
WOE: HCG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
I made these the other week!!! OMG, so amazing! I had all my roommates try some and they're begging me to make it again haha. If you like spicy, add 2 more chipotle peppers! The recipe I used said 2-3, and 3 was great.
You really should make them again ;D
I'll even help!
BrandyLandon is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #627
Junior LCF Member
 
BrandyLandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 53
Gallery: BrandyLandon
Stats: Start : 2010/ Goal : 160
WOE: HCG.
So even though I haven't followed the diet like I should, I'm still losing!
I was at 199 when I stopped Strict Stillmans. Shot up back to 205-206, and now I'm at 203 by just eating better

Glad everybody is doing so well :]
BrandyLandon is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #628
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Ahhhhhh, I'm getting ready to soak in the tub and then go to bed! I got my hair cut today. The stylist is a magician. That last cut was horrible and will take some growing out. But in the meantime it looks much better and so I feel much better.

Someone asked about Magnesium - I take it every night.
Mim is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #629
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Bleh day. I was on track till I got stranded at the vet and got over hungry. I came home starving so I ate some cheese. It was zero carb but it is not part of my strict stills I am trying to keep to. By no means a binge just not what I wanted to do. Starting to think I should always have a can of tuna and a hand crank can opener in my purse at all time.

I am off to bed, I will check back in tomorrow!

Mim, glad you were able to get a better cut!
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #630
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Bleh day. I was on track till I got stranded at the vet and got over hungry. I came home starving so I ate some cheese. It was zero carb but it is not part of my strict stills I am trying to keep to. By no means a binge just not what I wanted to do. Starting to think I should always have a can of tuna and a hand crank can opener in my purse at all time.

I am off to bed, I will check back in tomorrow!

Mim, glad you were able to get a better cut!

I don't think of that as bad, so let me know if it's a problem! Some people can have cheese, esp. fat free. Hope weigh in is ok in the am.
SrfrGirl is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.