Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #451
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
How is everybody else doing today? :]
I am doing ok .... I hope for better days ahead .... Everyone is wearing shorts and I am hiding behind black sweats....
Angelstill is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #452
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyErin View Post
Bratty Have you ever noticed that when people FIRST go on a diet (or try a WOE for the VERY first time) its normally where they have experienced the most success? I think its because the LESS knowledge you have, the better - and when you first try something you give it your best shot but arent expecting much. The more RECIPES you learn of, or sugar free coffee creamers, or tips and "legal" additions - the farther you get away from the original protocol.

Variety stimulates appetite. The more variety you provide, the more exciting eating becomes, right? So - even with Stillmans - the more variety you include, the more you'll eat just out of human nature. And eating more is what got us overweight, even if it IS Stillmans.

So, the more you learn about this WOE...and hear things like "Oh, I can have turkey bacon?" (and trust me, turkey bacon can be abused) People assume as long as its Stillmans, its legal - no matter how much you eat. Then thats where the stalls come in. We underestimate how much we eat.

Trust me - I've been know to binge on low-carb food. You take something as simple as craving ice cream - and by trying to distract yourself with low carb alternatives - its easy to eat 3,000 calories of low carb food. At that point, shoulda had the ice cream, right?

You are exactly right. I am back to how I did it the first time. Strict with no wiggle room.

Today...
2HB eggs for Breakfast
Lunch and Dinner was a slower cooker made chicken breast.
Already got in my gallon of water too.
I am done eating for the day and feel pretty good.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,768
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Still hanging on. . doing OK . no great losses or anything but I've been swamped with last minute school things. . Graduation, field trips. . work . uggggg
IM2fat is online now  
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #454
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 171
Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyErin View Post
Angel - You can have the expresso - but you may want to try it without sometime, too - and see how you lose compared to not drinking it. People dont realize that coffee has carbs too - and the body does crazy things that sometimes doesnt make sense. I say try it both ways - if it works, keep it.

I cook my turkey burger on the george foreman, on a gas grill, or in a pan in its own juice. You can try the pam - its perfectly okay.

And if you stall - remember: there is always a reason. Stalls don't happen just by chance, or gravity. There is always a workable reason. Unless its water retention from TOM, which is beyond our control

Bratty Have you ever noticed that when people FIRST go on a diet (or try a WOE for the VERY first time) its normally where they have experienced the most success? I think its because the LESS knowledge you have, the better - and when you first try something you give it your best shot but arent expecting much. The more RECIPES you learn of, or sugar free coffee creamers, or tips and "legal" additions - the farther you get away from the original protocol.

Variety stimulates appetite. The more variety you provide, the more exciting eating becomes, right? So - even with Stillmans - the more variety you include, the more you'll eat just out of human nature. And eating more is what got us overweight, even if it IS Stillmans.

So, the more you learn about this WOE...and hear things like "Oh, I can have turkey bacon?" (and trust me, turkey bacon can be abused) People assume as long as its Stillmans, its legal - no matter how much you eat. Then thats where the stalls come in. We underestimate how much we eat.

Trust me - I've been know to binge on low-carb food. You take something as simple as craving ice cream - and by trying to distract yourself with low carb alternatives - its easy to eat 3,000 calories of low carb food. At that point, shoulda had the ice cream, right?
Erin, your advice is really motivating! It's great to hear this stuff from someone who's had so much success before. I think this is where I'm going wrong...using all the recipes has stalled/slowed down my loss. Even though it makes it easier to diet, like you've said, dieting sucks and I agree it's better to stick to a more extreme plan for a shorter amount of time. So thanks for making me rethink my strategy. I think starting June 1st, I'll stick to chicken, turkey burgers, and ground turkey for at least 2-3 weeks except for 1 balanced meal a week, like you did for a while. Assuming I lose another 5 before the end of the month, hopefully those 2-3 weeks will get me down another 15 lbs so I can be at my goal weight a month early and just work on maintaining!

Sorry for all the rants, it kinda helps to have people to talk to about my plans in case anyone has some more good advice. I just can't get over how motivating you all are for me!
littlelavender is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #455
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Awesome !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
You are exactly right. I am back to how I did it the first time. Strict with no wiggle room.

Today...
2HB eggs for Breakfast
Lunch and Dinner was a slower cooker made chicken breast.
Already got in my gallon of water too.
I am done eating for the day and feel pretty good.
WTG !!!!! I am going to start my turkey meals tomorrow .... Stick through it and check in no matter what .... We are here for you ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #456
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
keep on with the rants lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelavender View Post
Erin, your advice is really motivating! It's great to hear this stuff from someone who's had so much success before. I think this is where I'm going wrong...using all the recipes has stalled/slowed down my loss. Even though it makes it easier to diet, like you've said, dieting sucks and I agree it's better to stick to a more extreme plan for a shorter amount of time. So thanks for making me rethink my strategy. I think starting June 1st, I'll stick to chicken, turkey burgers, and ground turkey for at least 2-3 weeks except for 1 balanced meal a week, like you did for a while. Assuming I lose another 5 before the end of the month, hopefully those 2-3 weeks will get me down another 15 lbs so I can be at my goal weight a month early and just work on maintaining!

Sorry for all the rants, it kinda helps to have people to talk to about my plans in case anyone has some more good advice. I just can't get over how motivating you all are for me!

Rants are welcomed here after all this is a diet support group ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #457
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Hang on ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Still hanging on. . doing OK . no great losses or anything but I've been swamped with last minute school things. . Graduation, field trips. . work . uggggg
Hang on .... keep busy too .... I find when I am busy I find I am less bored and then it is easy for me to not over eat .... I hope all in all you find some time for yourself .... you deserve it !!!!
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey y'all keep on keepin' on.............I have no clue what plan I'm on, Mom demands greenery with every meal...........but we're having a good time, that's what matters.........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #459
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Greens are good for you ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey y'all keep on keepin' on.............I have no clue what plan I'm on, Mom demands greenery with every meal...........but we're having a good time, that's what matters.........
yessss !!!! my mom used to make a lot of pasta and vegetables and she was not overweight .... I told my BF my new plan for dieting and he agrees with your mom greens in a meal low carb but green .... Look between us I know he loves me for me but I am not happy with me .... He will watch me do another diet and stand by me .... No matter what the outcome, he just wants to make sure I do not hurt myself ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #460
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Oh, gee I am hijacking the site .... yes you all are thinking this girl has no life .... well .... I do and revolves around me losing all this weight .... All I know is I am tired of being a failure ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #461
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sarasota, Fl
Posts: 93
Gallery: SillyErin
Stats: 198/139/127
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/16/12
Lavender - glad I could help motivate! it motivates me when I feel like I can help!

I had testing for food intolerences done about 2 weeks ago. I just received my results and found out I am highly intolerant to gluten and soy.

This sorta helps in the way of cheating - I couldn't eat carbs even if I wanted to I get horrible GI issues, fatigue, panic attacks, and muscle weakness. So it's not worth eating.

Tomorrow starts my pure turkey burger adventure!!! I'm excited for you guys to get some awesome results!! It's gonna be great!
SillyErin is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #462
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 171
Gallery: littlelavender
Stats: 170/127.6/120, 5'4"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 4/30/12 // Restart 3/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Oh, gee I am hijacking the site .... yes you all are thinking this girl has no life .... well .... I do and revolves around me losing all this weight .... All I know is I am tired of being a failure ....
Don't think that way! You are not a failure! What we're doing is not easy. If it was, we'd all be where we want to be right now. :P The point is, you're doing your best. That's more than a lot of people can say! "Failures" don't even try. Just stick with it the best you can and your effort won't be for nothing!



Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyErin View Post
Tomorrow starts my pure turkey burger adventure!!! I'm excited for you guys to get some awesome results!! It's gonna be great!
Keep us posted on how it's going!

Last edited by littlelavender; 05-22-2012 at 07:17 PM..
littlelavender is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #463
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Busy working in LA today, so I have only eaten some grilled grouper. I really felt ok, but a little hungry before finally eating. I hate waiting all day to eat. I so much want to follow the 6 small meals a day rule. Eating once a day is not Stillman's. Tomorrow I'm going to eat my morning eggs even if I have to get up earlier.

I tried to find a place that had hard boiled eggs mid day with no luck. Learning it's best to be prepared, bring with, or suffer.
SrfrGirl is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #464
Junior LCF Member
 
BrandyLandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 53
Gallery: BrandyLandon
Stats: Start : 2010/ Goal : 160
WOE: HCG.
So my boyfriend and I decided that I can't live off of just meat, eggs, and tuna. I need variety!
So we're going to stick to veggies and fruit for a while, like on the inches off diet. And every once in a while we'll have some meat and eggs!
I liked how fast I lost the weight, but I can't stick to just one thing :[
I feel like I failed! But doing this is already better then how I was eating before!
BrandyLandon is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 04:26 AM   #465
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I love how I feel when I wake up when I'm on plan.

I was able to make an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday. I am so unhappy with this last cut that I feel like I look awful. The stylist I'm going to is very highly recommended and so hopefully I'll feel better about my hair by Saturday afternoon! I find that when I'm on plan it is very important to me to look my best. When I'm not on plan I'm a slob. Sigh - a vicious cycle! I notice other overweight women and often wonder how they can look so good. Their clothes fit and their make-up is flawless and their hair is nice. I always feel like I'm just wearing something to cover me, even though I try to dress nice! Does that make sense?
Mim is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 04:58 AM   #466
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 397
Gallery: Abby
Stats: 5'7";197_'09;167/139/132_'12
WOE: LC/VLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
So my boyfriend and I decided that I can't live off of just meat, eggs, and tuna. I need variety!
So we're going to stick to veggies and fruit for a while, like on the inches off diet. And every once in a while we'll have some meat and eggs!
I liked how fast I lost the weight, but I can't stick to just one thing :[
I feel like I failed! But doing this is already better then how I was eating before!
You HAVEN'T failed, Brandy. Stillman doesn't work for everyone. I agree that you MUST devise a plan which you can live with. Just be careful regarding your overall carb intake. Fruit is wonderful but has to be eaten in moderation.

Best of Luck,
Abby is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #467
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
I ate very strict stills yesterday and the scale paid me generously this morning with a 3 pound loss. I lost all my bloat in one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Oh, gee I am hijacking the site .... yes you all are thinking this girl has no life .... well .... I do and revolves around me losing all this weight .... All I know is I am tired of being a failure ....
You are doing/finding what you need to make yourself a success. You are not failure. One thing I have learned is even my fall backs are a small forms of succeeding. EVERY TIME I go off plan I come back a little stronger. My binges are no where near as bad as they used to be and they don't last as long either.
I am hoping one day they will be gone forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
So my boyfriend and I decided that I can't live off of just meat, eggs, and tuna. I need variety!
So we're going to stick to veggies and fruit for a while, like on the inches off diet. And every once in a while we'll have some meat and eggs!
I liked how fast I lost the weight, but I can't stick to just one thing :[
I feel like I failed! But doing this is already better then how I was eating before!
Stillman is definitely not for everyone. I hope you and your boyfriend find a balance that works for you.
__________________
~Ashley

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #468
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sarasota, Fl
Posts: 93
Gallery: SillyErin
Stats: 198/139/127
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/16/12
Bratty - that's so awesome!!!! I'm glad you had such a whoosh! Those are awesome!!!

Angel - don't get hard on yourself. Weight has nothing to do with who you are as a person. So judging yourself based on things that are difficult FOR ANYONe does not make you a failure! If that's true, then I guess I'm a failure too - cause its hard for me to stay on track and sometimes I have uncontrollable binges that make me feel devastated! Just keep trying! Once I started the fast-5 and took out all the additives and dairy, any additions - it eliminated my binges and my appetite and opened a door for me. You just have to find that door!!!! I failed soooo many times before I found the perfect formula! But I didn't give up, and finally found it.

Losing weight isn't as easy as 1 + 1 = 2. No matter what anyone says! Different things work for different people. You could find that golden key that unlocks it all! You just have to keep searching if you want it bad enough!!
SillyErin is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #469
Senior LCF Member
 
Phase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pothole, AL
Posts: 290
Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Hi all! Congrats to everyone losing!!
I'm still 2.4lbs above my stat weight but it's better than it was a few days ago. I leave for my vacation tomorrow! I'm excited but stressed as well because we'll be spending most of our time with family and I know I'll face some seriously tempting foods. I plan on doing my best to stay away from the blatantly evil stuff like pasta, breads and sweets. I'm buying some atkins shakes for the trip so maybe that'll help but people never like seeing you just drink something for a meal.. they all want to stuff you instead.
Phase is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #470
Senior LCF Member
 
Phase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pothole, AL
Posts: 290
Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I am doing ok .... I hope for better days ahead .... Everyone is wearing shorts and I am hiding behind black sweats....
I so feel you!! The last three summers I've been dying to wear some shorts but I just couldn't and still won't until I drop some more weight. It gets so terribly hot here. At least we're working to change what's holding us back! I think we're all super great for even trying! We maybe even need some kind of medal!!
Phase is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #471
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Busy working in LA today, so I have only eaten some grilled grouper. I really felt ok, but a little hungry before finally eating. I hate waiting all day to eat. I so much want to follow the 6 small meals a day rule. Eating once a day is not Stillman's. Tomorrow I'm going to eat my morning eggs even if I have to get up earlier.

I tried to find a place that had hard boiled eggs mid day with no luck. Learning it's best to be prepared, bring with, or suffer.
mmmmmmmmmmm grouper...........miss that from growing up in SoFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
So my boyfriend and I decided that I can't live off of just meat, eggs, and tuna. I need variety!
So we're going to stick to veggies and fruit for a while, like on the inches off diet. And every once in a while we'll have some meat and eggs!
I liked how fast I lost the weight, but I can't stick to just one thing :[
I feel like I failed! But doing this is already better then how I was eating before!
u needa break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
You HAVEN'T failed, Brandy. Stillman doesn't work for everyone. I agree that you MUST devise a plan which you can live with. Just be careful regarding your overall carb intake. Fruit is wonderful but has to be eaten in moderation.

Best of Luck,
CCGirl is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #472
Senior LCF Member
 
Phase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pothole, AL
Posts: 290
Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Oh yes.. and thanks to everyone for hearing my previous confession and giving me support instead of criticism!! You're a lovely bunch of people and I read the posts here everyday even if I don't comment. I'm going to try to sneak away sometimes to catch up when I'm on vacation. I need my lowcarbfriends fix durn it!
Phase is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #473
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Good Morning Mim ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I love how I feel when I wake up when I'm on plan.

I was able to make an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday. I am so unhappy with this last cut that I feel like I look awful. The stylist I'm going to is very highly recommended and so hopefully I'll feel better about my hair by Saturday afternoon! I find that when I'm on plan it is very important to me to look my best. When I'm not on plan I'm a slob. Sigh - a vicious cycle! I notice other overweight women and often wonder how they can look so good. Their clothes fit and their make-up is flawless and their hair is nice. I always feel like I'm just wearing something to cover me, even though I try to dress nice! Does that make sense?
Good morning Mim ! I am so happy you are sticking on plan and feeling good about it.... As for feeling flawed and not quite as good as the woman you say are flawless is not visible on the outside trust me you look just as good maybe even better than them .... but you just do not feel it within .... I feel frumpy I do not like the way clothes look on me and I hide from cameras .... We both need to feel it within we will someday !
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #474
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Good morning everyone. This morning I lost....

3 lbs.

3 whole lbs. in one day. That's not counting the oz's lost the first 2 days.
SrfrGirl is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #475
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Good Luck !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
So my boyfriend and I decided that I can't live off of just meat, eggs, and tuna. I need variety!
So we're going to stick to veggies and fruit for a while, like on the inches off diet. And every once in a while we'll have some meat and eggs!
I liked how fast I lost the weight, but I can't stick to just one thing :[
I feel like I failed! But doing this is already better then how I was eating before!
I wish you the best and please, post back and let us know how it goes for you both .... Remember low carb fruits and veggies .... That is what many of my vegetarian and vegan friends do when they diet ....
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #476
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Hi all! Congrats to everyone losing!!
I'm still 2.4lbs above my stat weight but it's better than it was a few days ago. I leave for my vacation tomorrow! I'm excited but stressed as well because we'll be spending most of our time with family and I know I'll face some seriously tempting foods. I plan on doing my best to stay away from the blatantly evil stuff like pasta, breads and sweets. I'm buying some atkins shakes for the trip so maybe that'll help but people never like seeing you just drink something for a meal.. they all want to stuff you instead.
Have a fabulous vacation! Time with family is so precious.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #477
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,024
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Good morning everyone. This morning I lost....

3 lbs.

3 whole lbs. in one day. That's not counting the oz's lost the first 2 days.
I did the same today. Amazing how it makes you feel. Congratulations, I hope you have many more great days.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #478
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Yayyyyy !!!! :D

[QUOTE=BrattyS;15674780]I ate very strict stills yesterday and the scale paid me generously this morning with a 3 pound loss. I lost all my bloat in one day.



You are doing/finding what you need to make yourself a success. You are not failure. One thing I have learned is even my fall backs are a small forms of succeeding. EVERY TIME I go off plan I come back a little stronger. My binges are no where near as bad as they used to be and they don't last as long either.
I am hoping one day they will be gone forever. with your determination they will be ....

Awesome !!!! WTG !!!! and thank you ! I am going to keep coming back stronger !!!! ( Rocky music in the back round )
Angelstill is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #479
Senior LCF Member
 
SrfrGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Live from beautiful downtown Laguna Beach
Posts: 163
Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I did the same today. Amazing how it makes you feel. Congratulations, I hope you have many more great days.
Yay! Bratty! I am so happy for both of us!
SrfrGirl is offline  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 660
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Awesome !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Good morning everyone. This morning I lost....

3 lbs.

3 whole lbs. in one day. That's not counting the oz's lost the first 2 days.
WTG !!!!
Angelstill is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.