Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Also zesty Italian as marinade on chicken ror pork rocks
mmmmm .... yummy I will try that asap !!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Btw ....

Can you please, tell me where I could find pork rocks ???? j/k you always have a way of cheering me up Luv u girl !!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #363
Senior LCF Member

BBQ results ....

Ok here it goes I wasn't perfect but not totally off plan ..... 2 bacon cheese burgers sans buns and 2 hot dogs sans buns .... diet soda .... mustard is my new ketchup .... One of the nice ladies I met told me her mama lost 50 lbs low calorie and not over eating .... I had no negatives thank gawd !!!! but it is a tell tale sign when you request no buns you are low carbing and some just ask if it works and I reply only if you commit to it ....
Old 05-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Ooooh noooo ....

Oooops ... sorry I hijacked page 13 o.o I hope u still me !!!!
Good Luck all around !!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #365
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BrandyLandon
Stats: Start : 2010/ Goal : 160
WOE: HCG.
Thank you ladies!
I feel so welcome already :]]
Today I had two boiled eggs, and a TINY piece of chicken for breakfast.
And for lunch I'm having tuna with mustard and hard boiled eggs.

I also went to the store and got some flavored sparkling water. I need carbonation! (sp?)
Old 05-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #366
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Back from Six Flags. I was a good girl. I drank water all day and shared a smoked turkey breast with my girl. I feel so wonderful when I can go somewhere like that and not be tempted with all the yummy stuff they have to eat. You can smell it at all times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
Not such good news actually from me, I re-started stillman's on wednesday and dropped 2.4 lbs the first day, 0.2 lbs the second day, and didn't lose anything yesterday. But I do remember that every time I lose weight, gain it back, it becomes harder to lose it the next time around. I really hope this isn't a stall because its way too early for that.
Stick with it. Sometimes it takes me as long as 4 days to get into ketosis. If you are still not losing, make sure you are not eating or drinking and fake sugar stuff. It can stall some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
I feel shamed into posting. The last few days I've been bad.
Good for you for posting. Don't be ashamed. We have all done this countless times. Just do the best you can to get back on and leave this in the past. We are here no matter what is going on with you. Good or bad.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 05-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Can you please, tell me where I could find pork rocks ???? j/k you always have a way of cheering me up Luv u girl !!!!
Try the garden. . right below the petunias~! She hangs out with Porkey quite a bit. .

Gotta love my Iphone
Old 05-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Soo. Again. I was good!!! I had a terrible, rotten, stupid headache all day today (day 2, I might ad!) to the point where I could barely do anything. I don't know if I"m sick to my stomach from all the Meds I've been taking or if Its the headache itself making me feel like doggie do. . However, that will not keep me from eating!! I'm a food-a-holic. .so glad to meet you!!

This is Day 6 of perfectness. . I haven't gone over my calorie count (yes . I'm counting and keeping it all in check). . so I'm anxious to see if I lose anything tomorrow. I wasn't able to do any exercise (in fact, I power napped this afternoon) today but I"m hoping my menu will be enough to give me a little. .

So tomorrow is going to be a tough day. My Mother in law is turning 84 and we have all agreed to go over to her house to help clean garage, plan flowers, clean shed, power wash deck and do her windows (great exercise) and me and my big mouth. . I offered to bring lunch for everyone (Chinese!!!). (will be22, at least). I'm sitting here planning my menu and eats for tomorrow but I know it'll be tough. . I love, love, love Chinese food. . I'm gonna keep it soupy by consuming some Spicey sour soup and then grab some of the Cashew Chicken. . I'll be strong cuz I want this sooo bad. . Next week I have to shop for a dress for a wedding I have at the end of the month. I"m kinda not lookigngforward to it. . Its a fancy sit=down dinner and hubby and I don't do fancy very well.. .But. gotta live life, right? Just wish some more of the bloat would go away. .gonna see friends I Haven't seen in 10 plus years (and YES. .I am bigger. .my only hope is that they are bigger too. .is that so wrong? Notice how I don't worry about wrinkles. . I'm just worried about lumpiness!!!)

OK. .I'm gonna hit the hay and finish my Jen Lacaster book . . and dream about skiness!!! Hugs to everyone
Old 05-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #369
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bratty! What a great testament to your determination. Keep it up!
Old 05-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #370
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Brandy: great plan. .the key is to making this work with your life! You'll be more successful if you do. .
Old 05-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Did I mention, I actually got hubby to use the Charcoal grill today as opposed to the gas one? OMG> . My Zesty Pork was soo great .. I threw on some frozen chicken breasts toward the end of the fire and plan to do something wonderful with them tomorrow. . I added Hickery flavoring and they smelled Delish!!! I just love when we grill. . Now. . if I can only keep the boys from eating it all ..
Old 05-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #372
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
"People can be so hurtful sometimes. We went to visit my husband's grandma once and her husband looked right at me and said. "WOW, you got fat!"

Wow this has happened to me so many times, I totally get how you feel! As if we didn't feel bad enough already, they still feel as if they should rub salt into our wounds!
Pure.. Let that make you twice as determined to "show him". . .some people don't have a clue, do they? But on the flip side. there are days I can't wait to get old enough to just blurt out what I feel like. . !!!! Ever feel like that?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #373
Senior LCF Member

I had to post this ....

Quote:
Soo. Again. I was good!!! I had a terrible, rotten, stupid headache all day today (day 2, I might ad!) to the point where I could barely do anything. I don't know if I"m sick to my stomach from all the Meds I've been taking or if Its the headache itself making me feel like doggie do. . However, that will not keep me from eating!! I'm a food-a-holic. .so glad to meet you!!

This is Day 6 of perfectness. . I haven't gone over my calorie count (yes . I'm counting and keeping it all in check). . so I'm anxious to see if I lose anything tomorrow. I wasn't able to do any exercise (in fact, I power napped this afternoon) today but I"m hoping my menu will be enough to give me a little. .

So tomorrow is going to be a tough day. My Mother in law is turning 84 and we have all agreed to go over to her house to help clean garage, plan flowers, clean shed, power wash deck and do her windows (great exercise) and me and my big mouth. . I offered to bring lunch for everyone (Chinese!!!). (will be22, at least). I'm sitting here planning my menu and eats for tomorrow but I know it'll be tough. . I love, love, love Chinese food. . I'm gonna keep it soupy by consuming some Spicey sour soup and then grab some of the Cashew Chicken. . I'll be strong cuz I want this sooo bad. . Next week I have to shop for a dress for a wedding I have at the end of the month. I"m kinda not lookigngforward to it. . Its a fancy sit=down dinner and hubby and I don't do fancy very well.. .But. gotta live life, right? Just wish some more of the bloat would go away. .gonna see friends I Haven't seen in 10 plus years (and YES. .I am bigger. .my only hope is that they are bigger too. .is that so wrong? Notice how I don't worry about wrinkles. . I'm just worried about lumpiness!!!)

OK. .I'm gonna hit the hay and finish my Jen Lacaster book . . and dream about skiness!!! Hugs to everyone
I thought of you !!!!

Old 05-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Yayyyyy !!!! :D

[QUOTE=BrattyS;15667232]Back from Six Flags. I was a good girl. I drank water all day and shared a smoked turkey breast with my girl. I feel so wonderful when I can go somewhere like that and not be tempted with all the yummy stuff they have to eat. You can smell it at all times!

Awesome WTG !!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Migraine grrrr ....

Could not sleep it is (TOM) coming and I took Excedrin and it has caffeine .... oh, I guess I will do some reading before till I fall asleep .... zzzz's
Old 05-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #376
Senior LCF Member

Very interesting ....

Quote:
I've munched on some and lost 10 this week but I haven't gone crazy with my meat portions and it seems to be working so for now. Well gotta go with it I haven't od'd or anything but that snap vrunch makes me feel like I'm really cheating plus it takes energy to eat those Keep that body of yours guessing
hmmmm .... I was reading how the other half lives .... you know the vegetarians doing low carb on this site with good results with celery , spinach and eggplant soooo I may add some to my diet ....
Old 05-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #377
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 5/16/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post

Stick with it. Sometimes it takes me as long as 4 days to get into ketosis. If you are still not losing, make sure you are not eating or drinking and fake sugar stuff. It can stall some people.
Just pure protein-don't worry, I won't fall off the wagon, because seriously I can't bear to buy new, bigger pants. And I want to enjoy some nice dresses during the summer! But this is expected, as repeat dieters, our bodies are smart and not as easily tricked the next time. Just gives me more motivation for no more gaining weight back.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:55 PM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
Start Date: 5/16/2012
Quote:
Pure.. Let that make you twice as determined to "show him". . .some people don't have a clue, do they? But on the flip side. there are days I can't wait to get old enough to just blurt out what I feel like. . !!!! Ever feel like that?
Yeah its great saying whatever you want, but Im2, don't wait till you're older to do this or that! The time is now!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #379
Junior LCF Member

Hey ladies!
I just weighed myself, and even though I've only been on the diet since yesterday, I lost 5.2 pounds!
SO lost .4, but today was his first real day.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #380
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! It sounds like everyone is doing great! Me too! My exercise yesterday was walking up (and then down, when I left) 4 flights of stairs. I have a parishioner in a care facility and of course she is on the top floor. I would like to say I intentionally take the stairs for the exercise, but that is secondary. The real reason is that I'm claustrophobic so if I can avoid getting in an elevator, I do! Glass elevators don't bother me as I can see out and it doesn't feel so closed in. Anyway, I can do elevators if I have to, but walking up and down 4 flights actually felt good yesterday. I love having my whole self on plan! Diet and exercise are great!
Old 05-20-2012, 05:17 AM   #381
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
G'morning! Down .6 this morning. I am .2 under my pre chow down weight. It took 5 days to recover from a 5 day binge.

My next mini goal is to be at 206 by the end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
Hey ladies!
I just weighed myself, and even though I've only been on the diet since yesterday, I lost 5.2 pounds!
Awesome. I love the first few days numbers. I know it is water bloat but it is a great motivator is those first difficult days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! It sounds like everyone is doing great! Me too! My exercise yesterday was walking up (and then down, when I left) 4 flights of stairs. I have a parishioner in a care facility and of course she is on the top floor. I would like to say I intentionally take the stairs for the exercise, but that is secondary. The real reason is that I'm claustrophobic so if I can avoid getting in an elevator, I do! Glass elevators don't bother me as I can see out and it doesn't feel so closed in. Anyway, I can do elevators if I have to, but walking up and down 4 flights actually felt good yesterday. I love having my whole self on plan! Diet and exercise are great!
Mim You should request all people you visit must be in top story buildings. Stairs are a great workout.

I am off to get ready for church. Then we have shopping errands to do since they did not get done yesterday. Everyone behave today!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Abby
Stats: 5'7";197_'09;167/139/132_'12
WOE: LC/VLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post

I feel shamed into posting. The last few days I've been bad. Like others I don't really like to check in when things aren't going so great but I think it's helpful for getting back on track so I'll own up to my wickedness. Just in the few hours I've been up I've had pizza and pudding when I'd told myself that today was going to be on plan.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done great overall!!! We ALL have binges, cheats, or slips. I've found that they were only TEMPORARY setbacks as long as I got back to plan asap. The same can be said for deviations from Stillman when I'm on vacation or travelling on business. In the last analysis, these bumps are NOT important unless they send you off track longer-term because of disgust or self-loathing.

Best of Luck,
Old 05-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Setbacks ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done great overall!!! We ALL have binges, cheats, or slips. I've found that they were only TEMPORARY setbacks as long as I got back to plan asap. The same can be said for deviations from Stillman when I'm on vacation or travelling on business. In the last analysis, these bumps are NOT important unless they send you off track longer-term because of disgust or self-loathing.

Best of Luck,
Thank you Abby ! Exactly !!!! I went way off plan this month 3x the 13th winery and China buffet , the 15th pizza , chicken roll and sugar in coffees and sweet tea and my birthday the 16 th Mexican food , margarita, cake, fried ice cream, coffees with sugars , mcdees large fries and coca cola loads of snacks and within fours days today I lost 5 lbs that I gained .... get back on do not wait too long and it will come right off .... I even did a minor off plan with some wine the other night and lost weight .... Never feel ashamed .... yummy food is tempting for most of us so if we slip there will always be someone here to lift you back up ....
Old 05-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #384
Senior LCF Member

yummy recipe I am trying ....

Today I making the crock pot beef .... adding Italian seasoning .... onions and garlic, but I do not eat those .... it is for flavour only ....
Old 05-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #385
Senior LCF Member

I have Claustrophobia ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I couldn't even do the glass elevator .... I also hate escalators .... I love the stairs I feel safer, I was offered to go on a cruise but, declined however, I have no fear of flying .... I am so happy for you being on plan Mim !!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #386
Senior LCF Member

Awesome Brandy !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyLandon View Post
Hey ladies!

WTG !!!! you lost in one day what took me four days .... Amazing .... I think if I stall I may follow your egg, tuna and mustard recipe and the hard boiled eggs and grilled chicken ....
Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Awesome Bratty !!!! :)

BrattyS .G'morning! Down .6 this morning. I am .2 under my pre chow down weight. It took 5 days to recover from a 5 day binge.

See this diet works !!!! Amazing !!!! WTG !!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #388
Senior LCF Member

I do the A.S.S diet ....

Quote:
Just pure protein-don't worry, I won't fall off the wagon, because seriously I can't bear to buy new, bigger pants. And I want to enjoy some nice dresses during the summer! But this is expected, as repeat dieters, our bodies are smart and not as easily tricked the next time. Just gives me more motivation for no more gaining weight back.
To fool my body I do Atkins , Stillmans and Scarsdale when I am down to almost my goal I do the Scarsdale plan .... I hope I can keep fooling myself ....
Old 05-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
Start Date: jan2010
Hello peeps. Just droppin' by to let u all know I have my good days and my really hard days but I am at a total loss of 9 pounds. I can do it but maybe at a slower pace. So far 5 straight stillman days.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #390
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
WTG !!!! you lost in one day what took me four days .... Amazing .... I think if I stall I may follow your egg, tuna and mustard recipe and the hard boiled eggs and grilled chicken ....
I think it might be coming off fast for me because I've never had to diet before. Then once I had my son, it's like I could NOT get rid of the weight I put on.
This is so motivating!
Closed Thread