Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy522
Stats: 203.8/203.8/115-5'5"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: June 20, 2012
Mommy new to Stillmans, starting tomorrow, would love any info & help.

Hi everyone! I'm new to Stillmans starting tomorrow and would love to know what to buy for groceries for Stillmans QWL. This is my list so far: 3 dozen cases of organic eggs, 4-24 packs of spring water, tons of canned tuna in water, maybe salmon if I can find some in bulk, I'm going to stay away from cheese and cottage cheese....any other suggestions? The only grocery store we have here in town is Walmart & I want to buy meat packaged already because its a lot easier for me so any specific suggestions would be truly appreciated! . I also plan on buying a George Foreman grill to grill it all. Like I said I'm new to all this so any tips or info would be appreciated! Here's a bit of info about myself I'm a mommy to a almost 1 yr old, I'm trying to get healthy for myself and for my little one.
Stats 25/5'5"/217/130
mommy522 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 177/177/130
WOE: stillmans tweaked4me
Start Date: 12/29/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy522 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to Stillmans starting tomorrow and would love to know what to buy for groceries for Stillmans QWL. This is my list so far: 3 dozen cases of organic eggs, 4-24 packs of spring water, tons of canned tuna in water, maybe salmon if I can find some in bulk, I'm going to stay away from cheese and cottage cheese....any other suggestions? The only grocery store we have here in town is Walmart & I want to buy meat packaged already because its a lot easier for me so any specific suggestions would be truly appreciated! . I also plan on buying a George Foreman grill to grill it all. Like I said I'm new to all this so any tips or info would be appreciated! Here's a bit of info about myself I'm a mommy to a almost 1 yr old, I'm trying to get healthy for myself and for my little one.
Stats 25/5'5"/217/130
Hi Mommy,
I just noticed you.

Well keeping some soup in a pot will help and eating small frequent meals. Such as popping an egg and a slice of 0 carb ham. Lots of water.

Nice to meet you and I bet you'll be able to do good. Just don't forget your vitamins and minerals. I Personally like this drink I get at Costco so I feel like I'm having a treat. Ecodrink or something like that. I'm sure there are others around like it.

Have you started already.
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:44 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
read the stickies/ If you want to join or have questions you have to follow the May thread, we sorta just have one thread a month (small group) and rarely check for new ones as most people just show up there.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cat5fan
Stats: 198/189/6 pack abs
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3/22/12
How is it going? Update would be nice. I lost 22 pounds in 30 days. About 15 days in I stalled and come to find out I was not eating enough and my body said FAMINE, hold everything. Ok, tips: no ham because all have sugar and may be on the fat side. I would get a digital food scale, good hand held juicer for lemons and limes to marinate meat. Montreal steak seasonings, and cajun seasonings. I would have plenty of boiled eggs in the fridge and if you like them pickled make a bunch of those. I had to take a break but am gearing up for Monday to go another 21 days for another 20 pounds of loss. Don't cheat and keep thinking about your new eating life. You can no longer eat they way you had been eating. This is for life, not stillmans, but low carb. Good luck.
cat5fan is offline   Reply With Quote