Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Hi newbie here :)

My name is Christine and tomorrow I will start my first day of the stillman diet .... I tried atkins and the scarsdale diet .... I found this diet under quick weight loss .... You see, I give up if I donot see it on the scale immediately plus I never count the first five pounds because it is usually quickly lost and gained back .... I joined this site for support because I get discouraged easily .... I hope to make friends here to be supportive for one another ....
Angelstill is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Angel! How is your first day going? Please feel free to hop on over to the April Stillman's thread and join us. There are lots of supportive people there.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Thank you so much ! Today I did so so .... Im lazy so I didnot go for a walk I felt tired and cold plus whenever I am expecting
(TOM) I become extremely hungry so tonite I did well with
everything except the cottage cheese blah oh yeah and no walking .... I weigh myself every a.m I feel bloated I did drink loads of water and I hate plain water so that is a first !
Old 04-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Yayyyy !!!! I got off my lazy bum and walked for 45 minutes after dinnr .... I am a pancake addict so I make egg crepes and sprinkle stevie and pretend ha ha ! some espresso .... lunch however was disgusting I tried tuna straight up ewwww chunk white I felt like I was sharing a meal with one of kitty's so I guzzled down loads of water .... next time I will make some homemade sashimi and dip it in low sodium soy sauce .... I had a few slices of low sodium turkey breast cold cuts to get rid of the tuna taste.... I sure enjoyed dinner though a chicken breast halve , six jumbo shrimp and a rib eye steak .... with a recipe I found here with a stevia added to the soysauce for an asian inspired feast .... I will stay away from the cottage cheese tonight .... I drank all the water and peeeeeeeeeeed so much I felt like Niagra falls just not as lovely .... If that was (tmi) I do apologize .... I will treat myself to a diet soda and off to bed .... Thank you for all of your support and look forward to doing the same ....