Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #211
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi all!! Just a quickie! Read posts!! Actually I always read them bed, i'm just always too tired to reply! Looooove beans on toast--major comfort food! I only buy Batchelors!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #212
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah and children in UK/Eire have sophisticated paletes!!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #213
Big Yapper!!!!

Great losses everyone!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
[QUOTE=aleriaaa;15581229]Morning everyone!!! Welcome Angel! What a way to spice up that meat! You are doing so well. Keep all those ideas coming! I love the hardboiled egg in the meatloaf trick! Thats the way my Dad used to make it when I was a kid!

Thank you ! and it came out amazingly well and considering it was only ground beef, Italian seasoning , garlic powder (Trader Joe's brand it is real garlicky lol ) and a touch of chilli sauce mixed in and wrapped around the hard boiled egg .... and a touch of chilli sauce on top .... and a baked galicky chicken breast half .... was not hungry for lunch today so I skipped it .... had my usual breakfast which has become something I look forward to in the morning my espresso mmmmm .... I did my after dinner walk for a lil more than 45 minutes it was a nice night .... I did more yard work during the day and of corse the never ending laundry .... I weighed myself this a.m and I am down 5lbs. total as of the 12th .... not too bad so far .... Well , I have much water to drink but will definately reach the required amount for this diet before I retire for bed this evening .... I am looking forward to reading more posts .... I hope this weekend was a good one for all of my low carb friends ....
Old 04-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #215
Senior LCF Member

ahhhh Eyore !!!! That made me giggle my b/f calls me Eyore .... "Why bother " I hope your sunday was a good one C . C Girl !!!!

Last edited by Angelstill; 04-15-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #216
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
I agree, Kriss. . I need 2 more weeks for all my bad habits to evarporate.. . Darn. . it's tough but I can do it. . I am definately stronger than a little bit of bread!!!

That being said.. I thought I had it licked today but I wasn't perfect. . I think all the cooking and hanging out with my kids did bad things to me. . I ate strawberries, watermelon and drank up some diet pop. . Not gonna beat myself up. . I feel bloated and miserable due to my friendly visitor so I'll just ride it out and keep going forward!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great Loss, Angel. . Keep it up. . I'm hoping for 2 this week~!! I want to be well past the 10 mark so I know it'll stick. . pants are still too tight
Old 04-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
O . gals. . . don't forget your vitamins! Seriously. it is one of the simple favors you can do for yourself everyday!!! I'm off to pop mine and turn my meatballs. . .LOL
Thank you for the reminder on that one ... I took my vitamins today and supplements .... They made me queasy .... but after awhile I got used to it ....
Old 04-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #219
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Great Loss, Angel. . Keep it up. . I'm hoping for 2 this week~!! I want to be well past the 10 mark so I know it'll stick. . pants are still too tight
You will get past that 10 mark we will do it together !!!! all of us will get there !!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #220
Senior LCF Member

Has anyone ever tried that Special K cereal diet ? I have went out and bought the bowl set .... the cereal bars .... and protein shakes .... my meals would be a salad .... that was for me the worst diet I had ever done sadly it made me fatter I lost just some water weight than gained it back double I was hungry all the time .... just wondering if it was just me ????
Old 04-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #221
Senior LCF Member

We Will be the biggest losers :)

We all know we can lose the weight right ? We see our family, friends ect .... do it all the time .... There is nothing wrong with us .... we can do this it is up to us as individuals to make it happen !!!!! I am going in full force .... I am here if you need me for support .... Please, be there for me .... I will need all of you .... Thank you goodnight and sweet dreams (Stevia , Splenda kinda sweet) .... zzzz

Last edited by Angelstill; 04-15-2012 at 08:01 PM..
Old 04-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #222
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Morning mms. It is probably middle of the day for you now! It is 6:00 am here. I judged weighed and down another pound! I love it!!! if I can drop a few more over the weekend, I may feel almost human again and less blobby. Tis difficult to chart your progress,tho, when you've gained so much back and have to start all over. Hopefully this will be the last time for me. After 30 years of dieting, you would think I would have it figured out!!
Yay on the pound! Keep up the good work! Main thing is we all get to goal no matter how long we have been dieting... I myself have a good few years of dieting behind me... in fact I think I could write a book!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #223
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmg607 View Post
Dropped a pound. Down to 168.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:19 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
IM2 & IMG: Congrats on the losses!!! KUTGW!

I'm off to the gym again this morning. It felt so good yesterday I wondered why it's been so hard to get my butt out the door! I was hoping I would feel that way. I'm not sore this morning, which is very surprising to me!

MMS: There are lots of good books about PCOS and if you do some on line research, you can find out all the symptoms (which are many). Your DD may need to see an Endo because lots of time primary docs just don't have the education they need in that area.

Some common symptoms are weird because they can be opposites like some women have very irregular periods, or none at all. Others have too frequent TOM with tremendous pain, a lot of bleeding that can last heavily from 7-30 days!! (That was me as a teen. My Mum had to take me to the doc when I bled heavily for 30 days and I became quite anemic. He put me on hormones to stop it). Back then, they didn't know what it was or what caused it.

In women, there can be lots of unwanted facial and body hair. In men who have it there can be baldness at a very young age. One of my nephews lost his hair when he was 14! Funny seeing such a handsome young guy go bald like that. Infertility is a huge and common symptom and my DD had it. It took her 14 years of infertility treatment to finally conceive and now our miracle DGS is 3 years old!! We call it her 14 year labor!! She had to have painful injections, take meds, it was quite a struggle.

hope that was not TMI about the TOMs!!! It's just that rapid weight gain is one of the most common symptoms in young women.

OK, I'm off to the gym pretty soon before I talk myself out of it! It's pouring down rain again and very tempting to sit here by the fire and veg out.

BTW: Yesterday I had 2 pieces of tilapia cooked in a zip-n-steam bag for lunch. Leftover turkey and a cup of broth for dinner and then a big ole glass of Old Vines Zin right before I went to bed. The fluid retention from my Easter ham binge is gone and the scale is back down to my lowest this morning. So, I'm a happy, happy girl about that!
Thanks for all the info, its a great help. Never knew it affected males! DD had some blood tests done last week, we are expecting the results some time this week.... so hopefully we will get some answers. Your daughter really did have a rough time! Great news about your DGS, bet he's a real cutie!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #225
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Obeying the no beating up on ourselves rule, I've decided to take the rest of my weigh week off plan. It is difficult to stay on plan and stay at dd's right now. So, I'm going to do my best at low calorie until I'm back home, which will happen probably Sunday. So Monday I'll be back on plan. I feel like I need a way not to set myself up for failure. I feel so good about the weight I've lost and the way I have felt, that this detour will not detour me!
Good for you mim... whatever works is all that matters.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:21 AM   #226
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
So far it has been a crazy month. I have been working on a promo and of course all sort of stuff goes wrong but I didn't retreat into food or booze. I got on my stationary bike and pedalled my little heart out. And I have stuck with the eating plan. So in the last eleven days I have lost eleven pounds. It may go up this weekend a bit 'cos I am going to kind of let loose tomorrow night!
WTG!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm down again!! Another. Day, another pound! That makes 9 since Monday!! Can you believe it? I sure can't! Sure gave me the boost I needed! I've been teetering with the same poundage for so long! Life is good! Perhaps it is due to the fact that I dropped my antidepressants and decided I have to work on me. Idk but I'll take it!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:29 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

Gotta dash... no time to catch up on all the posts. Hve a happy meat day everyone!
BBL
Old 04-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hope you are all having a great day~ The weather here stinks so I'm trying not to let it get me down. It could be worse. . Snow!! errggg. .

Been good so far. . chicken, cucumbers and tuna! I want to see that 2 pounds gone (I was up 2 this morning ..stupid TOM). .

Either way. . I'm gonna stick it out and see what this week brings. . .
Old 04-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #230
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Considering it's TOM and I ate carbs all this weekend I almost dropped dead when my jeans fit two weeks ahead of schedule! I'm thinking this Stillman's is working b/c I haven't worked out since last Monday. I'm so freaking excited! Sucks that they're my 'fat jeans' but they fit and that's all that matters. That puts me on track to get back into my favorite jeans by Memorial Day or sometime in June woot woot!

Time to workout Happy Monday ladies!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #231
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I hope you are all having a great day~ The weather here stinks so I'm trying not to let it get me down. It could be worse. . Snow!! errggg. .

Been good so far. . chicken, cucumbers and tuna! I want to see that 2 pounds gone (I was up 2 this morning ..stupid TOM). .

Either way. . I'm gonna stick it out and see what this week brings. . .
Gosh snow ???? I love the snow .... but I know you donot want to hear that right now .... It was 87 degrees today and I cannot tolerate the heat .... I am glad you have been good, keep it up after you say goodbye to (Tom) I am sure those two lbs will join in the riddance
Old 04-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #232
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Considering it's TOM and I ate carbs all this weekend I almost dropped dead when my jeans fit two weeks ahead of schedule! I'm thinking this Stillman's is working b/c I haven't worked out since last Monday. I'm so freaking excited! Sucks that they're my 'fat jeans' but they fit and that's all that matters. That puts me on track to get back into my favorite jeans by Memorial Day or sometime in June woot woot!

Time to workout Happy Monday ladies!
Happy Monday to you as well !!!! I am glad Stillman's is working so well for you !
Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #233
Senior LCF Member

A total of 6 lbs lost .... usual eggs and espresso breakfast .... Water ....and vitamins then a few slices of low sodium turkey breast .... water , more water for lunch and a BBQ for dinner it was like summer today so I was in the mood for burgers and hot dogs !!!! low sodium Hot dogs two of them with two hamburgers seasoned with Mrs. dash seasoning for steak and burgers and a touch of low carb and low sodium chilli sauce , and one Cannfields chocolate fudge flavoured diet soda mmmmm yummy .... did my 45 minute walk so lets see I guess I will find out in the a.m if the hot dogs were a no - no goodnite ladies & keep up the happy spirits and down - down the lbs.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
A total of 6 lbs lost .... usual eggs and espresso breakfast .... Water ....and vitamins then a few slices of low sodium turkey breast .... water , more water for lunch and a BBQ for dinner it was like summer today so I was in the mood for burgers and hot dogs !!!! low sodium Hot dogs two of them with two hamburgers seasoned with Mrs. dash seasoning for steak and burgers and a touch of low carb and low sodium chilli sauce , and one Cannfields chocolate fudge flavoured diet soda mmmmm yummy .... did my 45 minute walk so lets see I guess I will find out in the a.m if the hot dogs were a no - no goodnite ladies & keep up the happy spirits and down - down the lbs.
oOo can't wait to find out the results of the low-sodium hot dogs! I just got some turkey bacon b/c it was on sale, but I'm afraid to touch it, lol. I just had 85% lean beef for dinner and made some for lunch tomorrow for some variety, hopefully I don't get bloated. I'm all out of vitamins, so I need to get those ASAP.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 AM   #235
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I lost .5 pound! I'm very excited about this because I was off plan 5 days this week. Losing half a pound makes me feel especially good about myself - I was able to not go crazy and able to hop right back on plan and still show a loss for the week! I'm going to lose at least 3.5 pounds this week - that will put me in the next set of numbers. As far as I know the only time I am not eating in my own home this week is tomorrow and that is a meeting at a restaurant where I can easily eat on plan.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:36 AM   #236
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
oOo can't wait to find out the results of the low-sodium hot dogs! I just got some turkey bacon b/c it was on sale, but I'm afraid to touch it, lol. I just had 85% lean beef for dinner and made some for lunch tomorrow for some variety, hopefully I don't get bloated. I'm all out of vitamins, so I need to get those ASAP.
I will occasionally eat hot dogs with no problem. They are nice to have on hand in case I need a quick snack. I probably have them twice a month.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I lost .5 pound! I'm very excited about this because I was off plan 5 days this week. Losing half a pound makes me feel especially good about myself - I was able to not go crazy and able to hop right back on plan and still show a loss for the week! I'm going to lose at least 3.5 pounds this week - that will put me in the next set of numbers. As far as I know the only time I am not eating in my own home this week is tomorrow and that is a meeting at a restaurant where I can easily eat on plan.
That's Great! Keep up the positive attitude. . it really does help!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kriss Vitamins, Yay!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #239
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Angel.. Let us know what happens. . Great Losses coming your way or should I say "weigh". .
Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 AM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm still up 2 but will work today to get more water in. I have to give it one more day so that all the other symptoms go away too.. We deserve a medal just to be a girl! Sheeshh. . It's amazing to me that we are still expected to carry on with our day to day stuff and feel like Crapola!! Perhaps that's so we feel so much better once its over!! IDK. . just want to continue on my losing streak. .

Packed my arsenal:

Boiled Eggs
Grilled chicken
small salad and green beans
one Fat Free hotdog (that was lodged in the back of my freezer).. don't know if I'll eat it today but I feel so much better knowing I have something in case this afternoon gets tough. . Of course, I always have packets of tuna under my desk, too.

Cheers to meat!
Closed Thread