Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Mim, best wishes to your DD, my DH's treatment is a slow go and he gets depressed because he can barely walk and working he's in so much pain....

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #92
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lmg607
Yesterday I met my challenges. I didn't lose any weight, but that's ok. It will come.
4 boiled eggs
2 chicken breast
1 serving ff shredded cheese
10 bottles of water

30 min walk
20 wall pushups
30 crunches

Last edited by lmg607; 04-10-2012 at 07:55 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Does anyone find the cravings unbearable during TOM? I'm so proud I have 2 weeks under my belt, but this weekend was a wash, wasn't bad with the carbs, but there are no carbs on stillman's lol. Yesterday, I was perfect until I got home, but my body has been craving salt like you wouldn't believe. I ended up having chips and salty popcorn, thank god I worked out the past 3 days, but still it won't help me with trying to not retain water. I think I'm going to have to wait it out before going super strict and allow myself the farmer's cheese and maybe diet soda so I won't feel so deprived?? I thought after being on a diet so long your body taste buds reset, or maybe my body just really needs the salt?? Confused, but determined, lol! Have a great one
Old 04-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
menu yesterday... 12 oz can of tuna, chicken breast, coffee, water, diet coke

Scale stayed the same. oh well.

Last night was tough for me. I miss my wine. I promised myself I wouldnt have any until May cause I really need these pounds off. Its funny, for some reason liquids arent cheats in my head. But I need to see what kind of results I get without it. Theres no time for me to play around!! So, I ended up going to bed at 8:30 so I couldnt convince myself that the wine was OK...

Im gonna try for a tuna day only today. Key word try. Maybe if I post it I will stick to it!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

HUGS!
I hear you! I'm doing the same thing. .focusing on NO Alcohol.. and trying to eat only my protein and a few veggies. . So far, I"m surprised at how "not hungry" I am today. Let me see if I can rock another day.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Plus.. I bought my kids a trampoline for Easter. . I still haven't gotten on it. .but it looks inviting.. except. . I just know my jowls will be flapping and my bat wings will be flying!!

Guess I'll have to do it when no one is home. . .
Old 04-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #96
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. Dry tuna and tomatoes for snack before I head home. I found if I eat a little something, I'm not starving by the time I get home. .I am slowly weaning off carbs. just a few veggies here and there. . nothing processed. . CAVEMEN Rock!!! I cooked up some burger last night and also bought some chicken breasts for the grill.. so I may have a burger stuffed breast!!!! LOL I'm all about quantity, gals!!!

Good luck to everyone today. . I'm dreaming of good things on the scale tomorrow morning..
Old 04-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Does anyone find the cravings unbearable during TOM? I'm so proud I have 2 weeks under my belt, but this weekend was a wash, wasn't bad with the carbs, but there are no carbs on stillman's lol. Yesterday, I was perfect until I got home, but my body has been craving salt like you wouldn't believe. I ended up having chips and salty popcorn, thank god I worked out the past 3 days, but still it won't help me with trying to not retain water. I think I'm going to have to wait it out before going super strict and allow myself the farmer's cheese and maybe diet soda so I won't feel so deprived?? I thought after being on a diet so long your body taste buds reset, or maybe my body just really needs the salt?? Confused, but determined, lol! Have a great one
Diet soda was always a staple for me. . but after I weaned it a few times, I found that it really does cause cravings. . If it is working for you now. .stick with it. . if not, you may have to lessen it little by little. .Unfortunately, good, plain old water is the best!!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #98
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kriss: Your after picture is amazing!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #99
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Weigh to get it done, IMG. . keep at it. .
Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
love the avi IM!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I have been pounding water all day..........I feel lika a water balloon!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning, Gals!

OK. .so the scale was kind to me this morning. I finally busted out the wallet and got myself a new digital scale a couple of months ago so that I know my weight to the ounce. . . .The verdict:

I'm down 2!!! I'm actually down 6 since Sunday but I know that was all bloat from my Easter escapades. . I was happy with the 2.. (for the record. . I did not change my stats up as per protocol but let's just say even my high number was looking good last week!!! . .). .

Anyway, I packed up my lunch wagon today. I have chicken (grilled), cheese stick, small salad, burger, tuna and more chicken. .do you think I'll get hungry? I'm all about being prepared for a natural disaster.. Seriously. .what if my generous co-worker were to bring me Dill Pickle popcorn again like she did last week (It is one of my favorites!!). . I have to be armed with something to eat, right? My thoughts, exactly!!!

OK. enough babble. must get to work. . Hang in there gals. .we can do this. My son graduates in 2 months and I have to have some of this belly fat gone to enjoy HIS day. .I know there will be pictures! Goody!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:02 AM   #102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey CC. . I'm gonna see you on that water and raise you another two!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I promise that I will look after my body and treat myself with respect. I promise I will not look in the mirror (every day) and point out my flaws. . instead I will try to find something to compliment myself on. I promise that I will never weigh what I weigh today. I promise I will not give up on my journey and I will acknowledge that I will have days that I want to give up. . but I REFUSE!!. I will not deprive myself of my friends, family and social gatherings merely because I have nothing to wear and don’t feel like I can control myself. I promise that if I make a bad choice, I will not let it ruin my day; nor will I obsess about it. I will not let one bite drag me down. .I will pick myself up, brush myself off and carry on. I Deserve to be healthy and happy and my family Deserves me to be that way. I deserve to enjoy life, have energy, strength and stamina. I promise myself that I will feel better each and every day. I will no longer feel sorry for myself, be mad at myself and I will learn to enjoy life as it was meant to be.

Who is in?
Old 04-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #104
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
oOo and we should take measurements too!

BTW can anyone tell me what the rule is on pork, we can have low sodium ham? I'm so afraid to stray from chicken and fish.

I dont even know how to take measurements, but i will find a tape and try!

all I know is my boobs are shrinking..as usual.

i have been eating grilled pork chops (and even sneak the crispy fatty edges) but am not eating ham. Every package of ham I have ever seen has at least dextrose in it. Even my beloved Krakus ham. I finally found it in the really small print. Why o why do they have to add sugar!!! rant over.. lol
Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 AM   #105
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Today, I got a tad bit crazy and went completely off plan,oops! I'll blame it on the holiday...Got back on track by doing my kickboxing workout tonight to alleviate some of the bad foods, and I cooked up some food for the next three days. Chicken breasts and steamed fish + some in case of emergency cans of chicken breasts and tuna to leave at work. I'm cutting out the farmer's cheese, ff half and half in my coffee and diet sodas/crystal light. 3 more weeks left in April and I want to be down a size and lose at least 8more lbs to put me at 15 for the month.
You got the plan and are ready to go!! You can do this kris!! kicking the dairy and CL is a great idea. I repeat.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #106
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmg607 View Post
I am doing the MaryLouise challenge which is just a race to 12 pound loss, and I am going to add what Aleriaa suggested.

So Monday through Sunday I have a Goal to do the following each day:
8 bottles of water
30 min exercise
20 wall pushups

Starting weight for challenge: 169 I'll post my journal and daily goal check offs each day.
nice job lmg!!! hurray for wallpushups!!! Im gonna do 20 squats too!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #107
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
This is funny! Especially since I was reaching up on a high storage shelf to get our Easter decoration box last week and my old hula-hoop fell down from somewhere on the ceiling. I keep trying to put it back, but I swear it's following me!! Yesterday I went back in there and it had somehow rolled over by the door and was leaning against a filing cabinet. I almost tripped over it when I opened the door!! I was tempted to try it, but did not.

My challenge SHOULD be exercise. I promised myself I would start back in today with at least 30 minutes of cardio and try to get in that 30 minutes every day this week. It's already 10 a.m. and it has not happened yet.
too funny about the hula-hoop!!!

You were one of our exercise queens! Boot-Camp and all!! I always admired you for your hard work and dedication to working out. I really need a kick in the behind. I just cant get myself to move for anything, but I know YOU CAN!!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
ugh, my challenge every day is water. I just don't get enough abd at the end of the day my mouth tastes like poo..........
no one hates water more than me. but somehow I have kicked the CL to the curb. I bought a new pretty water cup at walmart for $4. Its like an iced coffee cup with a straw in it. I have been making sure to always have it filled with ice and water. Im just guzzling it down, (with my eyes closed) I hate it so much sometimes I feel sick. BUT I gotta do it. Something about the straw helps me get it down.

PS. I hate beer. My friends used to laugh at me back in the day cause the only way I could get it down was with a straw!!! I looked real cool at those Dave matthews concerts....
Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 AM   #109
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
LOL Yam's hula hoop is stalking her
ahahahahaaahahaahaha!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #110
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Mim, best wishes to your DD, my DH's treatment is a slow go and he gets depressed because he can barely walk and working he's in so much pain....
oh I feel so bad.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #111
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yesterday I met my challenges. I didn't lose any weight, but that's ok. It will come.
4 boiled eggs
2 chicken breast
1 serving ff shredded cheese
10 bottles of water

30 min walk
20 wall pushups
30 crunches
oh this is fantastic!!!! I cant wait to read about your results every day!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #112
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Plus.. I bought my kids a trampoline for Easter. . I still haven't gotten on it. .but it looks inviting.. except. . I just know my jowls will be flapping and my bat wings will be flying!!

Guess I'll have to do it when no one is home. . .
you are way too hard on yourself, but I totally agree- My neighbors arre far too close to me to hop on a trampoline. The thought of all my parts jiggling is grossing me out! So I hear ya!!

but my advice.... wait til dark and get out there!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #113
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OK. Dry tuna and tomatoes for snack before I head home. I found if I eat a little something, I'm not starving by the time I get home. .I am slowly weaning off carbs. just a few veggies here and there. . nothing processed. . CAVEMEN Rock!!! I cooked up some burger last night and also bought some chicken breasts for the grill.. so I may have a burger stuffed breast!!!! LOL I'm all about quantity, gals!!!

Good luck to everyone today. . I'm dreaming of good things on the scale tomorrow morning..
HURRAY!!! SHES BACK AND ON TRACK!!! WTG IM2!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #114
Blabbermouth!!!

Been eating tuna, chicken breast, and pork chops. Ive been drinking LOTS of water, a few cups of coffee w/ S&L, and one diet coke at night. I had a few hard bioled eggs yesterday but threw out the yolks.

BORING. but Im down 2.

Going to the warehouse today to stock up on more meats!!! I love meat shopping!!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #115
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lmg607
I've hit a stall. I'm pretty sure it's the cheese I've been eating. I'm going to eliminate that, add tuna in replace of packaged ham I ate for lunch yesterday and continue with all of my other plans. 169 Hopefully I will have a result tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #116
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
hmmmmm.... Im gonna look at this a different way. TOM sucks. What better time than to go strict when you are already miserable, right? Be grumpy, be on a diet, and if your cranky or nasty to people, you have TOM to blame, not dry tuna and chicken breast! Its perfect. Its what Im doing right now!! Im not telling hubby I have to go to bed cause hes sipping wine and snacking in front of me. Nope. TOMs here so Ive checked out.

BUT, you dont have to be strict. I do. This is all or nothing for me and I dont have much time left!! Its getting warmer by the day and Im still wearing baggy sweaters to work!! Gonna have to start peeling off the layers soon, but not for another week!

PS- I salt my meat all the time.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #117
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I've hit a stall. I'm pretty sure it's the cheese I've been eating. I'm going to eliminate that, add tuna in replace of packaged ham I ate for lunch yesterday and continue with all of my other plans. 169 Hopefully I will have a result tomorrow.
you have not hit a stall!!!! keep up the good work and your whoosh will come. I swear!

Im not against cutting out the cheese tho!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #118
Blabbermouth!!!

another challenge. Must check in every day.

I'll return the page back to YOUS!

off to do to my squats and push ups! have a great day peeps. BBL!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #119
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! It is so good to see my friends doing so well! I have had a hard time getting back on plan since my Sunday slide. I brought the girls back to my house last night and had my usual breakfast this morning - that really helps. I've settled down and am emotionally ready to be back on plan. So, hopefully, Tuesday will show another loss! I lost another pound this past week. My DD is doing some better - she has physical therapy today and hopefully will get the script for an MRI. But at least she is moving some now and able to drive herself the short distance to the pt's office. I'm about to pack up the girls and head back to her house. Eggs for lunch!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
I am crawling out of my rock. Life has been tough for a few months. Not just dieting...everything. I am finally out of my funk and feeling great mentally. Ready to get my body the way I want it!

Today is day 2 of strict Stills. I have no plan other than to go day by day. It is too hard and disappointing when my goals fail. My intentions are to succeed this time by taking it one day at a time for now.

In my life I have quit smoking and caffeine, surely I can quit eating badly!

It is good to see a lot of you posting lately. Looks like we have collected some other people to.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Closed Thread