Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 59 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Someone please say something to save me from myself.. I just can't get it together and I secretly want to.. .Every time I get up.. I say.. Today is the day.... and then something happens!!!

I have 3 dozen boiled eggs. . do you think if I ate all eggs for 3 days.. I'd get rid of bloat? Ahhhh
Al already said everything just right. Do this for you, Girl. And, know we love ya and are here for you!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #62
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
whos that tall lean chica in the new pic up there?!?! WOO-HOO YAM!

Awww, thanks, Al!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #63
Blabbermouth!!!

So I just can't believe I shrunk down from a size 18 (tight) jeans to a very comfortable size 10!! I know the last time I weighed 193ish I was wearing a 14. I know all about vanity sizing, but the 18's were from Macy's, Style & Co. brand and every pair I've purchased since including the 10's are also Macy's, Style & Co. I just figure it's one way of measuring progress!

So, I was looking in the mirror wearing the size 10's and thought "is this in my head?? I know pictures usually make me look a lot worse I think." So, I got out my camera to sort of do a reality check!!

Here's me in the size ten jeans:

Misc april 013.jpg

(You can click on the picture to make it bigger).

My body seems to be burning fat and inches even though the scale takes a while to catch up!!! It will though. I'm sure of that!!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 04-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
WTG losers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
You guys are the best. working on my attitude right now. .
Old 04-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
And . . thank you, Al. . you always know just what to say. .
Old 04-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #67
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: runnah262
Guys i feel miserable, in fact i was doing well than tonight was a mess...i am sitll heart broken which causes me to binge. what else is new....

i'm 25, i'm re starting back to stillmans tomorrow.... if i stick to this..(hope fully this time around i can!) I don't want to spend my summer miserable feeling and being fat...do you guys think if i can manage to stick to this plan i'll lean out by like june

?

i'm 5'9ish and i htink around 170 lbs
Old 04-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
I hope everyone's having a great holiday weekend...I'm only down 1.4lbs so far this week, but it's almost that time of the month so I think I may be retaining water? I'm really liking the farmers cheese though, which is helpful to adding some flavor to tuna/chicken breast out of the can. I did have a minor slip today with some popcorn, I've been craving salt like crazy so I just indulged and worked out. My clothes have been fitting a lot better and I like the way that I look more than if I focused on the scale, so I think since It's that time I'm going to stay off the scale for a week, but just stick to what I'm doing. I'm almost at the two week mark and I'm just proud of myself I stuck it out this long.

I also LOVEEE how much cheaper my groceries are with the limited choices, lol. I work in NYC and it'd cost a pretty penny if I ate out everyday, not only does it force me to bring my lunch, but in the past 3 weeks I've spent at most $30 total 'eating out' when I haven't been prepared...can't wait to spend that extra $$$ on smaller clothes!

does anyone have any big goals by the end of April/May?
Old 04-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #69
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps! Happy Easter!!
Welcome back Al and Im2! We never get one without the other nowadays!
Great pic Yam!
Well done for sticking to it Kriss!
Min--yay on the loss!
Now I'm going to eat a Cadbury's Creme Egg!! Stilly would be rolling in his grave!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnah262 View Post
Guys i feel miserable, in fact i was doing well than tonight was a mess...i am sitll heart broken which causes me to binge. what else is new....

i'm 25, i'm re starting back to stillmans tomorrow.... if i stick to this..(hope fully this time around i can!) I don't want to spend my summer miserable feeling and being fat...do you guys think if i can manage to stick to this plan i'll lean out by like june

?

Good Lord, girl, you are NOT that overweight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps! Happy Easter!!
Great pic Yam!
Min--yay on the loss!
Now I'm going to eat a Cadbury's Creme Egg!! Stilly would be rolling in his grave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I hope everyone's having a great holiday weekend...
I also LOVEEE how much cheaper my groceries are with the limited choices, lol. I work in NYC and it'd cost a pretty penny if I ate out everyday, not only does it force me to bring my lunch, but in the past 3 weeks I've spent at most $30 total 'eating out' when I haven't been prepared...can't wait to spend that extra $$$ on smaller clothes!

nope, just keep on truckin' the Stilly weigh........

Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #71
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
yup! i want to lose 13 more pounds!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #72
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnah262 View Post

?

Im sorry you are having trouble. The only things I can suggest when you get sad and want to eat is to come on here and talk about it, or eat 3 chicken breasts, or go for a jog, or go to sleep.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #73
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi peeps! Happy Easter!!
Great pic Yam!
Min--yay on the loss!
hello my long lost friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (me being the one who was lost tho) I thought of you when I bought my kids mini-creme eggs for their baskets. They are so cute, but if they taste good, I will never know.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

anybody want to do a challenge? could be drinking water, could be crunches, jumping jacks, once a day tuna. I dont know. Just something to make this more exciting! Any ideas? Any takers?
Old 04-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #75
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Al!!! I see your green light--a sight I haven't seen for months!!!
Hmm a challenge? I'm thinking! Something silly and fun!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

then i guess water, tuna, and crunches are OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
anybody want to do a challenge? could be drinking water, could be crunches, jumping jacks, once a day tuna. I dont know. Just something to make this more exciting! Any ideas? Any takers?
I'm in, I'm looking to drop 1-2 sizes by Memorial Day, let's think up some terms I think I'm going to workout too, I know that may slow down the #'s on the scale, but the scale and I don't see eye to eye anyways and I know that helps get me into smaller sizes when the scale is being a shithead (pardon my language)
Old 04-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #78
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
then i guess water, tuna, and crunches are OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!
Tuna definitely!!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #79
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok nite nite! I'll go dream of creme eggs--em I mean tuna!!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ok nite nite! I'll go dream of creme eggs--em I mean tuna!!
i missed you! you always make me smile!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm in, I'm looking to drop 1-2 sizes by Memorial Day, let's think up some terms I think I'm going to workout too, I know that may slow down the #'s on the scale, but the scale and I don't see eye to eye anyways and I know that helps get me into smaller sizes when the scale is being a shithead (pardon my language)
You can soooooooo do this by then!!!

The scale - hahaha! We could have a only get on the scale every other day rule.

A must drink 8 waters rule.

A must workout for 30 min rule. (or walk)

A must do 20 wall-pushups rule (yeah thats for me too)

there will be so many challenges that we wont have time to think of eating anything other than meat, eggs, and cotage cheese!

woohhoooo!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #82
Blabbermouth!!!

and just for GT to be silly... a must buy a hula-hoop rule and successfully hula for 5 minutes!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Sounds like a deal! I'm going to replace the cottage cheese with farmers, but I'm going to try and kick it this week since it's TOM. I'm going to weigh in once a week today, I just need to get back on track with my BodyPump, and I walk 1.5-2mi/day just getting to work so that's SOME exercise.

I ate a lot of crap today, tried to keep it low carb, but I ended up having some chips too so who knows. Back on track tomorrow, 3 weeks left of this month and I will be back in my Hudsons!

Quote:
You can soooooooo do this by then!!!

The scale - hahaha! We could have a only get on the scale every other day rule.

A must drink 8 waters rule.

A must workout for 30 min rule. (or walk)

A must do 20 wall-pushups rule (yeah thats for me too)

there will be so many challenges that we wont have time to think of eating anything other than meat, eggs, and cotage cheese!

woohhoooo!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

oOo and we should take measurements too!

BTW can anyone tell me what the rule is on pork, we can have low sodium ham? I'm so afraid to stray from chicken and fish.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Today, I got a tad bit crazy and went completely off plan,oops! I'll blame it on the holiday...Got back on track by doing my kickboxing workout tonight to alleviate some of the bad foods, and I cooked up some food for the next three days. Chicken breasts and steamed fish + some in case of emergency cans of chicken breasts and tuna to leave at work. I'm cutting out the farmer's cheese, ff half and half in my coffee and diet sodas/crystal light. 3 more weeks left in April and I want to be down a size and lose at least 8more lbs to put me at 15 for the month.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:10 AM   #86
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
I went a tad bit crazy yesterday too! I have an excuse - almost as good as the dog ate my homework excuse! My daughter threw out her back at church yesterday - her youngest (17 months) started pitching a fit, and when dd went to pick her up so she wouldn't hurt herself, her back went out! So, after church I got her in the car - no small task, picked up her hubby and dropped them off at the hospital. I picked her up a few hours later - drugged and still in quite a bit of pain. I had to go to to a parishioner's house for a celebration and ended up taking the two oldest girls - lots of food. I hadn't had breakfast, our Easter dinner was messed up and I was weak. Ahhhhhh yes dear friends, I was weak. I ate some ham and some green veggies that had added carbs but were the best choice, and then, oh I'm so sorry to have to report, and then I ate ice cream cake. And then when I got back to dd's house I ate some of this and some of that. But I know a few things - among them is that it was one day. I'm over it. I'm not feeling well this morning - aches and pains are back. It is a good reminder of why I stay on plan. I will be spending nights here at dd's for awhile so today I'll swing by my place and pick up my scale. I love my daily weigh ins and charting my numbers. I haven't weighed in two days and tomorrow is my weigh in day for the week! And on that note, I have grand girls to snuggle!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #87
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lmg607
I am doing the MaryLouise challenge which is just a race to 12 pound loss, and I am going to add what Aleriaa suggested.

So Monday through Sunday I have a Goal to do the following each day:
8 bottles of water
30 min exercise
20 wall pushups

Starting weight for challenge: 169 I'll post my journal and daily goal check offs each day.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #88
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
and just for GT to be silly... a must buy a hula-hoop rule and successfully hula for 5 minutes!
This is funny! Especially since I was reaching up on a high storage shelf to get our Easter decoration box last week and my old hula-hoop fell down from somewhere on the ceiling. I keep trying to put it back, but I swear it's following me!! Yesterday I went back in there and it had somehow rolled over by the door and was leaning against a filing cabinet. I almost tripped over it when I opened the door!! I was tempted to try it, but did not.

My challenge SHOULD be exercise. I promised myself I would start back in today with at least 30 minutes of cardio and try to get in that 30 minutes every day this week. It's already 10 a.m. and it has not happened yet.

I still have the rest of the day to get motivated.

I planned an Up-Up and Away day yesterday and surely had it!!! I did not eat anything all day until we sat down to our big meal which I prepared for our family, kids, kids-in-love, grand kids.

Even though I was not that hungry, I had told myself I was NOT going to miss out on all the yummy food and I totally indulged. OMGosh! I was so sleepy afterwards! When everyone left I had to drag myself along to get the messy kitchen cleaned up. (I've got to be the world's messiest cook, using every pan, dish and bowl in the kitchen when I cook!)

Today I am so drinking lemon water and tea all day. I don't even want to look at food -- ever again!!

Think I'll just wait 'til tomorrow to get on the scale. I'm not brave.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh, my challenge every day is water. I just don't get enough abd at the end of the day my mouth tastes like poo..........

I caved at the market and bought brussel sprouts and asparagus, they were so cheap I could not pass them up.........
Old 04-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL Yam's hula hoop is stalking her
Closed Thread