Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #481
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Pitbull?

Either way adorable! I love my dogs but they can be a handful sometimes although they do force me to exercise
Yes American pitbull terrier. Our other dog is Lab and pit mix. They make sure I am never bored.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Example of my bad dog

Apparently Daisy can fit through the "cat door" to get to the delicious kitty litter but can't get back out with out the reward of litter... Came home to find this today haha!

Yes she is in the wall vent. No, she's not small, she weight 60 pounds! haha

That is hilarious. Dogs can do the silliest things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkozub View Post
Gonna give this a good kick at the can....just joined here, have been a low carber for years but thought I would try this to see if I can jump start some carb creep pounds!!!

This is a great place to be for support.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #483
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mkozub
Thanks It'stime, gonna eat up the veggies in the fridge and a final piece of low carb cheesecake, Saturday going to buy loads of cottage cheese and eggs and lean meats...really I think the only hard part for me will be giving up cream in my coffee but if I can loose lets say 10 pounds even i will be soooooo happy!!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #484
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
We got a new baby a few weeks ago He is sooo sweet!

I love him! just want to hug and kiss him!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkozub View Post
Gonna give this a good kick at the can....just joined here, have been a low carber for years but thought I would try this to see if I can jump start some carb creep pounds!!!

Quote:
Example of my bad dog

Apparently Daisy can fit through the "cat door" to get to the delicious kitty litter but can't get back out with out the reward of litter... Came home to find this today haha!

She is sooooooo adorable you could not possibly ever get mad at her!!! But that is funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
welcome nkozub stillmans is a great jumpstart

brattyS what kind of dog is your new puppy?

922 that puppy is soooo caught I've always wondered why dogs like keekee snackers so much
keekee snackers
Old 04-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #485
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, you peeps crack me up. From us being Oinkers to my newly learned favorite phrase "keekee snackers". OMGosh!
Old 04-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #486
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, so far today I've only had eggs. Not hungry yet but in my rotations this is supposed to be an UP day where I eat more than yesterday. Hmmmmmm... where did my appetite go? And should I go looking for it?

Just had a blast trying on tons of clothes. I am so amazed that I'm shrinking. Even though the scale number seems to be stuck these past 2 weeks, I'm losing inches. Measured my waist yesterday and it's another inch down. Burn, FAT, BURN! HA!

My hips are going down and my new black dress pants are hugely baggy in the hips and rear end. The waist still fits even though it's a tad loose but they are not in danger of falling off so I'm going to keep wearing them.

No shrinkage in the ladies, though. Darn! Back fat is melting, underarm fat is shrinking but the cups runneth over. Looks so weird to me. My DSis just called me Dolly Parton.

Now I'm debating about whether to get rid of some of the capris that are baggy. I think the ones that fit more snuggly in the right size make me look thinner and the baggy ones don't. hmmmmm...dilemma. They are all so cute, though!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 04-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
brattyS what kind of dog is your new puppy?
He is a 15 week old american pitbull terrier.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #488
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Just had a blast trying on tons of clothes. I am so amazed that I'm shrinking. Even though the scale number seems to be stuck these past 2 weeks, I'm losing inches. Measured my waist yesterday and it's another inch down. Burn, FAT, BURN! HA!
Sounds like a great time. I can not wait to get there. I am so sick of my fat frumpy clothes.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #489
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!!!! Just a quick hello before bed! Mar--that pic is just too cute-I laughrd out loud!! Yam--yay on the inch loss. I'm in the opposite boat-I've gained nearly 2 inches on my hips. I just don't get it!!!! I really think exercising a lot makes me bigger. I don't want to give it up but eh these are not the results I'm after. I think I was smaller-as in I got much better inch loss when I did lots and lots of Callanetics and Bar Method, with very little cardio. Maybe I should go back to that. Dunno. I'm scared my body has got used to the cals I burn with Insanity so if I stop I'll gain. Plus I really really adore it. I don't get the same 'high' from Callan etc at all. I need to be completely dripping after my workout!! It's also an amazing destresser. I get jittery if I don't do it for 2 days in a row!!!
I'm just thinking out loud. I think I'll have to change up something cos I'm not getting the results.
Welcome back Bratty!!! You'll be in new smaller clothes in no time!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #490
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
I am coming back. It will be after the weekend because I know if I start now I just won't stick to it with my plans I have this weekend but I have been slowly cutting my sugar back all week so restarting won't be such a shock to my system haha

I went to vegas for 9 days and gained 10 pounds!

Also how are all Americans not huge? Your portion sizes are crazy! maybe its vegas because everything is big and fancy there but holy crap I oredered an xtra large drink 1 day and I think it may have been a whole litre good thing I got the iced tea but wow!
{{{{{{{MAR}}}}}}}} LMAO how did you not see any fat Americans????? We're enormous!!!!!!!
Quote:
CC I'm down to 160 and I'm gonna break into the 150s soon.........Come with me
O It's.....I would if only I could start walking again, it's still 32 in the morning and I am NOT going out in it! Trying to cut down on the alcohol, but with DH so depressed it's tough.
I know, I know, full of excuses..........
Quote:

Quote:
Example of my bad dog

Quote:
Well, so far today I've only had eggs. Not hungry yet but in my rotations this is supposed to be an UP day where I eat more than yesterday. Hmmmmmm... where did my appetite go? And should I go looking for it?

My hips are going down and my new black dress pants are hugely baggy in the hips and rear end. The waist still fits even though it's a tad loose but they are not in danger of falling off so I'm going to keep wearing them.

No shrinkage in the ladies, though. Darn! Back fat is melting, underarm fat is shrinking but the cups runneth over. Looks so weird to me. My DSis just called me Dolly Parton.

Now I'm debating about whether to get rid of some of the capris that are baggy. I think the ones that fit more snuggly in the right size make me look thinner and the baggy ones don't. hmmmmm...dilemma. They are all so cute, though!!
ditch 'em!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!!!! Just a quick hello before bed! Mar--that pic is just too cute-I laughrd out loud!! Yam--yay on the inch loss. I'm in the opposite boat-I've gained nearly 2 inches on my hips. I just don't get it!!!! I really think exercising a lot makes me bigger. I don't want to give it up but eh these are not the results I'm after. I think I was smaller-as in I got much better inch loss when I did lots and lots of Callanetics and Bar Method, with very little cardio. Maybe I should go back to that. Dunno. I'm scared my body has got used to the cals I burn with Insanity so if I stop I'll gain. Plus I really really adore it. I don't get the same 'high' from Callan etc at all. I need to be completely dripping after my workout!! It's also an amazing destresser. I get jittery if I don't do it for 2 days in a row!!!
I'm just thinking out loud. I think I'll have to change up something cos I'm not getting the results.
OMG GT ye are incredible!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #491
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Have you looked at the cardioCallanetics? I've heard good things about it and it may fill all your needs - exercise wise!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #492
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oh Mim, funny you!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #493
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Oh, you peeps crack me up. From us being Oinkers to my newly learned favorite phrase "keekee snackers". OMGosh!
That's Why I love everyone!!! Be-You-tiful. . today. . we look Marv-YOU-lous and Fab-YOU-lous!, now don't we?!!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #494
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning friends! I have a very easy day ahead and the sun is shining and it is kinda warm - gonna be 50 today! I'm going to run to Sams and play with grand girls. For the third day the scale is being mean. It is still registering that .5 gain. It refuses to budge. But it will. Because if it doesn't, I will take it apart and scatter it's pieces across the universe!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #495
Major LCF Poster!

Mornnin! Down .8 today. Not the woosh I want but I will take it. The weight is coming off a bit slower than it usually does when I am on stills but I have added a few things I did not really eat before. I have a couple slices of cheese a day and every few days I add bacon crumbles to my chicken. They keep me sane.
This is day 10 and I feel great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning friends! I have a very easy day ahead and the sun is shining and it is kinda warm - gonna be 50 today! I'm going to run to Sams and play with grand girls. For the third day the scale is being mean. It is still registering that .5 gain. It refuses to budge. But it will. Because if it doesn't, I will take it apart and scatter it's pieces across the universe!
I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy them grandkids! Don't worry about that .5 it will move. Don't kill the scale. The next one may be meaner!

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 04-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #496
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/173/120
WOE: stillman weekdays/Atkins week-ends
Start Date: September 2nd 2014
Quote:
Mornnin! Down .8 today. Not the woosh I want but I will take it. The weight is coming off a bit slower than it usually does when I am on stills but I have added a few things I did not really eat before. I have a couple slices of cheese a day and every few days I add bacon crumbles to my chicken. They keep me sane.
This is day 10 and I feel great.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy them grandkids! Don't worry about that .5 it will move. Don't kill the scale. The next one may be meaner!
WoooHOO way to go

Good morning mim I'm sure your scale will move soon. Have you ever tried the eating small meals every 3 hours to make the metabolism reeve up. Same foods just small amounts to keep you in the burn zone. Also keeping soup on hand helps this too

I've breached the great 160/150 divide. It is so very neat to see that 159 on the scale. Down 4 pounds since I started the beat marylouise challenge on monday. Yeeeeeeeee

also Bratty, I eat a little white queso kind of cheese at night that feels like a treat. it's the closest thing I could find to what stillmans calls farmer cheese, but it has 0 carbs but some fat. In a round white container. I love it has a very mild taste.

But i will tell you I finally tried a cheese to hot. Called 5 alarm cheese. i like hot, but this cheese what toooo hot. Made with the hottest pepper ever called ghost pepper.

Frances
Old 04-27-2012, 07:04 AM   #497
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/173/120
WOE: stillman weekdays/Atkins week-ends
Start Date: September 2nd 2014
Cc I understand about the hubby. Hubby so affects us. Right now my hubby is happy and on Medifast. I don't have to think about cooking for him all the time because he just gets a lean and green meal at night time. which is about 7 ounces of chicken and a little salad. So we haven't been going out to restaurants,,,(which helps immensely) and of course no drinks. He has lost 37 pounds on that medifast since feb. 13th and doesn't want it back. by the way they do 5 medifast at about 90 to 110 calories each and the lean green meal is 400 calories. So that is where I got the idea of the minimeals. Because according to them it help you stay in the fat burning zone. Where we want to be
Old 04-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Birthdays :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
that's so awesome and thanks for the giggle breakups in this case are great,, My sons bday is the 16th too. Woo hoo
Awesome !!!!! your son and I share a birthday and birth sign .... now I am hoping that by then we all get *****Whooshed big time *****
Old 04-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #499
Senior LCF Member

nice !!!!

Quote:
Attachment 44113

And a close up. What do you think?

Attachment 44114
nice the design is pretty !!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #500
Senior LCF Member

nice to meet you !!!!

Quote:
I am coming back. It will be after the weekend because I know if I start now I just won't stick to it with my plans I have this weekend but I have been slowly cutting my sugar back all week so restarting won't be such a shock to my system haha

I went to vegas for 9 days and gained 10 pounds!

Also how are all Americans not huge? Your portion sizes are crazy! maybe its vegas because everything is big and fancy there but holy crap I oredered an xtra large drink 1 day and I think it may have been a whole litre good thing I got the iced tea but wow!
You're going to love it here !!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #501
Senior LCF Member

Awwwww Cute baby !!!!! :)

Quote:

I love animals they are my lil family I have a lil Yorkshire named Lola .... and four cats lol and a lil Beta male in blue named King he is the quiet one !!!! I am going to have to upload a few pics I took of Lola .... I had a pitbull terrier mix back when I lived in New York best watchdog ever and soooo sweet around family and friends rest in peace Yoshi ....
Old 04-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #502
Senior LCF Member

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend !!!! I did amazing this week !!!! I lost a total of 13 lbs .... I feel satisfied and full after a lil meal and my cravings came to a halt !!!! My clothes fit me more comfortable and the pregnant look is gone !!!! By next friday I want to reach 7lbs lost to make 20 in total gone .... I am getting full after I drink water .... My boyfriend had a yummy chocolate fudge cake and loads of baked ziti for his birthday I nibbled on none whatsoever !!!! I even made the baked ziti and did not taste it at all , that took amazing will power cause I am a nibbler .... Friends I am really trying my best .... now I just need to get my lazy bum to exercise and it will happen faster .... The Whoosh is here come on and lets catch it ....
Old 04-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #503
Senior LCF Member

Lola my lil baby girl !!!!

Old 04-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #504
Blabbermouth!!!

Angel: Lola is adorable!!!!

You are doing so great! I'm ready to dig in for the week-end. Hope everyone has a great one!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #505
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oooh puppy baby sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #506
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, who's getting what for Mother's Day..........need ideas.......

BFF's birthday is coming, that's easy now that we both have a Pandora

good day today, three eggs and some turkey, cottage cheese and the last cuke is gone...
Old 04-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

running outta gas.........g'nite all...............
Old 04-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #508
Major LCF Poster!

What a day. Got a call from the school... My 6 year old son convinced one of his friends to pee on the bathroom floor. The teacher was concerned because it is so out of character for him. Kids! They drive me insane sometimes.

Had another great plan day. My urges to cheat are gone. I feel pretty darn good.

Quote:
Bratty, I eat a little white queso kind of cheese at night that feels like a treat. it's the closest thing I could find to what stillmans calls farmer cheese, but it has 0 carbs but some fat. In a round white container. I love it has a very mild taste.
Is it the laughing cow cheese? If so I have had the queso flavor on tuna before. It was pretty yummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I had a pitbull terrier mix back when I lived in New York best watchdog ever and soooo sweet around family and friends rest in peace Yoshi ....
So far this one only cares about belly rubs and treats. He is a real sweety when he isn't doing his puppy nipping.

Sorry for your Yoshi. It is sad to lose a family pet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I lost a total of 13 lbs . My boyfriend had a yummy chocolate fudge cake and loads of baked ziti for his birthday I nibbled on none whatsoever !!!! I even made the baked ziti and did not taste it at all , that took amazing will power cause I am a nibbler ...
Fabulous job! Chocolate is SO hard for me to resist. I am glad all holidays are behind me for a few weeks.
Your Lola is so adorable. My daughter wants a little dog so she can cute it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
I am getting my mother in law some chocolate covered gourmet strawberries. She is too hard to buy for. She already has everything and she is super picky about everything.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #509
Senior LCF Member

Awwww thank you all for compliments for Lola .... She will be a year old June 27th and she is only 3 1/2 lbs .... Lola's Vet says she will be the most 4 lbs .... She is by far the smallest doggy I ever had the pleasure to love .... The largest was when I was growing up my family had adopted a Boxer, Great Dane mix sheesh he was a lil horse but soooo lovable !!!! My four cats were rescued from being put down .... The house is divided Lola has the downstairs and the Cats took over the windows upstairs they love watching the birds and the squirrels in the trees lol
Old 04-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #510
Senior LCF Member

hmmmm ideas ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

BFF's birthday is coming, that's easy now that we both have a Pandora

good day today, three eggs and some turkey, cottage cheese and the last cuke is gone...
My mom is deceased so I have not too many options I usually plant something by her grave in her favourite colour which is lavender .... For my boyfriends mom she has everything but, I gave her the gift of pink Orchids last year that you give I think two ice cubes every few days they have a special meaning of love and friendship if they bloom each year it is said to be good luck .... She told me they did bloom for her this year .... I am thinking of sending her Gardenias this year ! For your BFF the gift of music .... ahhhh that I would love !!!! I never did let go of grunge I never even ever lived close to Seattle but I still find myself wearing a flannel now and then and my Nirvana t.shirts I hope I was helpful
Closed Thread