Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #331
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Waiting on my Brazilian Butt Lift to come. They said it should be here on Monday!!! I need to do something about my butt!! I've got my eye on a very expensive Marc Jacobs bikini. If I get it it will be my first one in years!!! But I think I might treat myself!!
FYI Brazil Butt Lift is AMAZING! I never made it through the whole rotation b/c it's harder than it looks and I'm an apple shape, and I refuse to work that hard when I don't have much back there to work with, lol. If you stick with it you will love it. LEandro is the BEST

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #332
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Has anyone here had lamb and if so, how were your losses/results? I'm thinking of trying this other Halal place that is known for their chicken/lamb combo and I haven't had lamb in ages~trying to spice things up since I usually just do chicken/tuna/fish. I can't believe I'm almost at the one month mark, so proud of myself. Everything's starting to fit better too! I'm very proud I haven't had Farmer's cheese in two days too, yay!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #333
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Thanks for all the info, its a great help. Never knew it affected males! DD had some blood tests done last week, we are expecting the results some time this week.... so hopefully we will get some answers. Your daughter really did have a rough time! Great news about your DGS, bet he's a real cutie!
He is! The biggest blue eyes, just like my DH and my DSIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Considering it's TOM and I ate carbs all this weekend I almost dropped dead when my jeans fit two weeks ahead of schedule! I'm thinking this Stillman's is working b/c I haven't worked out since last Monday. I'm so freaking excited! Sucks that they're my 'fat jeans' but they fit and that's all that matters. That puts me on track to get back into my favorite jeans by Memorial Day or sometime in June woot woot!

Time to workout Happy Monday ladies!
So awesome to get back into jeans that did not fit before Stills!!! This works!! woo-Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
A total of 6 lbs lost .... usual eggs and espresso breakfast .... Water ....and vitamins then a few slices of low sodium turkey breast .... water , more water for lunch and a BBQ for dinner it was like summer today so I was in the mood for burgers and hot dogs !!!! low sodium Hot dogs two of them with two hamburgers seasoned with Mrs. dash seasoning for steak and burgers and a touch of low carb and low sodium chilli sauce , and one Cannfields chocolate fudge flavoured diet soda mmmmm yummy .... did my 45 minute walk so lets see I guess I will find out in the a.m if the hot dogs were a no - no goodnite ladies & keep up the happy spirits and down - down the lbs.
6 pounds gone!! Yippee!!!:jump joy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I lost .5 pound! I'm very excited about this because I was off plan 5 days this week. Losing half a pound makes me feel especially good about myself - I was able to not go crazy and able to hop right back on plan and still show a loss for the week! I'm going to lose at least 3.5 pounds this week - that will put me in the next set of numbers. As far as I know the only time I am not eating in my own home this week is tomorrow and that is a meeting at a restaurant where I can easily eat on plan.
You did really great on your time away. KUTGW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
How I weigh: I have tried several methods of keeping track of my weight. I've done the every day weigh, once a week, once a month, hide the scale and pretend my weight doesn't matter. All with dismal failure. Everyday fluctuations sent me into binge mode, and once a week or once a month gave me license to eat what I want! So, for the past 5 weeks I've used Yam's method and have been weighing everyday and charting it. This has been the answer! I love looking at my progress, even though it is painfully slow. It took me 5 weeks to lose 12.5 pounds! But putting it on paper gives me the visual I need to see that I am losing!
You are doing an awesome job!!! -12.5 in 5 weeks is amazing!! Glad you love the charting. I love my graph and over time it gives me loads of info about patterns and stuff.

to all newbies here! I just got back from Palm Springs. Was sure I would log in while there and at least do a Stills buds drive by. But, forgive me, I was just having toooooooo much fun!!!

I went back to page 7 and read up but don't have time to say all the stuff I want!

Love the idea of us sharing our own quirky weight loss tips.

*I wait as long as I can to eat each day. The earlier I eat, the earlier my hunger monster wakes up and then I want to eat all day.

*Drink tons of Green Tea (some days). ----when I don't mind lots of trips to the little girl's room!

*I just finished reading "Unbroken". Wow. I could not eat during or after reading that. I remember a doctor making a comment that eating is a privilege. I'm meditating on that thought today after finishing the true story of Louie Zamperini.

*Just realized I'm usually not hungry at all when absorbed in a good book.

*Make sure I always have cold, hard boiled eggs on hand.

*chart my daily weigh in on a graph to stay motivated. Look at my chart from the beginning. Read over my journal and write in my journal.

*Come to the LCF boards!!!!

OK, gotta run. Will check in tomorrow!! Or maybe later tonight if I can stay up.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 04-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #334
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Please tell me that's an excercise video and not a "treatment" as in Hair removal. . LOL . I was gonna say. TMI, GT. .TMI!!!!

It's where you sneak up behind a Brazilian beauty model and steal her rear end. "lift" get it??
Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #335
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
FYI Brazil Butt Lift is AMAZING! I never made it through the whole rotation b/c it's harder than it looks and I'm an apple shape, and I refuse to work that hard when I don't have much back there to work with, lol. If you stick with it you will love it. LEandro is the BEST
OK. .so what if you are a . Mmmmm. let's see. . blob shape? LOL? I'm trying to figure out if a butt implant would be worth the money? If they could take the extra fat from my stomach and stuff it in my butt. . I'd be the perfect woman. . Well. that and little on the chest. . .and I'd want to marry me!!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #336
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Has anyone here had lamb and if so, how were your losses/results? I'm thinking of trying this other Halal place that is known for their chicken/lamb combo and I haven't had lamb in ages~trying to spice things up since I usually just do chicken/tuna/fish. I can't believe I'm almost at the one month mark, so proud of myself. Everything's starting to fit better too! I'm very proud I haven't had Farmer's cheese in two days too, yay!
lamb might be pretty interesting. . All my internet searches come back with positive results!!! If I was a brave soul, I would try it... .but I'm really not a fan of "different meat.". . I'm weird. . i can't eat wild game (terribly allergic) so I tend to stick with what I know. chicken, fish, pork and beef.. and I'm kinda craving something right now . but I refuse to to give in. . Out, darn food, out!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #337
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
It's where you sneak up behind a Brazilian beauty model and steal her rear end. "lift" get it??
Even better than what I was thinking!!! Really look forward to see you on the boards Yam. . You've done soooo great!! Congratulations. . you have a lot to be proud of!!!

Go. . go. .go. .

O. . and speaking of good books. . I love to read. . absolutely love it. . but over the years (7 to be exact). . I rarely have time. . the short story is. . I work full time, have 4 kids and a hubby, run a 24 hour business "in my free time". .do all the books. . stay up half the night on my computer, sleep when I can. . get up and start all over again. On top of that, I am running 2 teenagers back and forth to practice. . dealing with the emotions of a middle schooler and trying to get my youngest through Elementary! Whew. . I'm a busy gal but I wouldn't have it any other way. . except. . I'd make sure to take time out for me!!! When I say I don't have time to exercise. . I usually mean it!!! Either way. .

I just finished reading . . Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster!!! OMG> . I thought I was gonna die! It is Hiliarious.. and so totally me. well . not totally ..but I can relate..

I am now reading .. Bitter is the new Black .. has anyone else read any of her books? I am usually 110% true crime (my favorites). .or self help / recipe books. .but for fun casual. . I want to escape reading. . her books are great! If anyone has anything to recommend.. I would love it. . I hate wasting my time of so/so books. ..

Last edited by IM2fat; 04-19-2012 at 08:55 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #338
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy522
Stats: 203.8/203.8/115-5'5"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: June 20, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm new to Stillmans starting tomorrow and would love to know what to buy for groceries for Stillmans QWL. This is my list so far: 3 dozen cases of organic eggs, 4-24 packs of spring water, tons of canned tuna in water, maybe salmon if I can find some in bulk, I'm going to stay away from cheese and cottage cheese....any other suggestions? The only grocery store we have here in town is Walmart & I want to buy meat packaged already because its a lot easier for me so any specific suggestions would be truly appreciated! . I also plan on buying a George Foreman grill to grill it all. Like I said I'm new to all this so any tips or info would be appreciated! Here's a bit of info about myself I'm a mommy to a almost 1 yr old, I'm trying to get healthy for myself and for my little one. Stats 25/5'5"/217/130
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #339
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

And for the record ..I set my alarm an hour early every morning (up at 5:15 so I can take a bubble bath and read my book!...Tis pretty sad some days, cuz I could sleep another hour if I would just surrender myself to taking a shower in the boy's bathroom.. but there is a method to my madness. . Their bathroom is totally gross (did I happen to mention. . I live with 5..count them.. 5 . of the male species. . and no matter what they say. . they can't aim. .especially in the middle of the night!!. .either way. I refuse to use their shower, which is right next to the commode! My bath is Jacuzzi type so I am forced (wink, wink) to relax every single morning with my coffee, book and bubbles. . . . What. . What? What is that you say? I could exercise. . Egads. . the Horror. .. we shall not speak of this again. . How could I possibly exercise, shower and do this hair/makeup all in one and one 1/2 hours? Not possible to so I give up and jump in the tub for 1/2 hour. . lather, rinse repeat and then .. I complete the rest of my transformation and get on with my day . Sooo. .. .
Old 04-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #340
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
WOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!!!! What an exciting day it was here today , I missed so much good news and interesting diet and exercise tips .... I have so much catching up .... Love the stoplight weight lifts too bad I do not drive .... Brazilian Butt lift ???? definitely do squats for the butt..... I am more concerned about decreasing the dimpling effect mother nature cursed woman with so I can wear a bathing suit even leggings without that cottage cheese butt I do love skinny jeans they make the butt look good ! My diet tips for my friends is Take your vitamins , read up on Maca its a natural root that helps with weight loss great for stamina .... Green tea its amazing burns fat naturally and is an antioxidant .... Drink water yes I hate it but we all know it works .... get fresh air go for walks in addition to exercise .... keep busy , busy , busy I was so busy today I had just my usual breakfast espresso .... lots of water .... a cup of Traditional Medicinals Detox Tea .... 3 slices of turkey cold cuts more water .... skipped dinner .... not hungry .... midols more water .... I am down another pound and a half .... will see what goes on tomorrow (TOM) is due any day now I feel yucky but I did my 45 minute walk .... I will try to log in from Android it is just a big pain to type grrrrr ..... oh btw Magic man I am jealous I looooooove sangria .....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #341
Senior LCF Member

Oh a great book I am reading back to protein by Barbara Doyen has amazing recipes ! check it out ....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy522 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to Stillmans starting tomorrow and would love to know what to buy for groceries for Stillmans QWL. This is my list so far: 3 dozen cases of organic eggs, 4-24 packs of spring water, tons of canned tuna in water, maybe salmon if I can find some in bulk, I'm going to stay away from cheese and cottage cheese....any other suggestions? The only grocery store we have here in town is Walmart & I want to buy meat packaged already because its a lot easier for me so any specific suggestions would be truly appreciated! . I also plan on buying a George Foreman grill to grill it all. Like I said I'm new to all this so any tips or info would be appreciated! Here's a bit of info about myself I'm a mommy to a almost 1 yr old, I'm trying to get healthy for myself and for my little one. Stats 25/5'5"/217/130
Perdue individual packaged chicken breasts ....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #343
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday I read about high protein diets and how important it is to exercise .... well I keep busy and I walk and sometimes jump rope briefly and I mean briefly lol a lil run, jog and walk combo too and now I am going to take out the bicycle .... The reason for the sudden interest in incorporating more exercise lately Well, I read that protein just like carbs can turn into fat if not burned just a lil research that made me a bit ok a lot nervous ! I hope someone knows differently so I can relax ....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #344
Senior LCF Member

You are very welcome !!!!

Quote:
Thanks, Angel. . but I think it is time to upgrade it anyway. . The screen is totally trashed as my boy knocked it off the countertop unto a tile floor when it was barely a week old!! I never replaced the screen so it was fairly cracked up. . Tis time . out with the old . in with the new. The only thing I worry about is losing all my pix and contacts (again!!!). I never sync it because my boy hijacked our Itunes account and has downloaded some really questionable rap which I'd rather not listen too. .

O . .and Thriller Zombie might just work .. I can go incognito and no one would be the wiser. next year, however, I shall be rocking the off the shoulder, bedazzled, bangled bracelet. . leg warmer, big haired, hooped earring look~!!
Glad to hear you will replace your phone iphones are awesome however because apple does not have an open source OS it is best to know the steps for a hard reset .... all in all your ok now .....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #345
Senior LCF Member

Tv what is that ?

Quote:
OK . I don't know what everyone else thinks. . but I am soooo addicted to the Big Bang Theory. . Isn't it just one of the greatest show? I just love it and can't stop watching it. it's like a train wreck. I have to keep rubber necking!!!! (My boys got baby ducks and chicks for Easter. . Of course we have one Sheldon Cooper (duck) and one Penny (chick!!). . LOL They are the cutest things!
I have not been able to watch Tv its all Hockey going on here ..... That is ok if it is anything like that 70s show which was funny .... I heard it is kinda like that then I will like it a lot also!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #346
Senior LCF Member

Well, I am going to take my long Lavender bubble bath tonight and relax .... I am so done dealing with servers and Blackberrys today :: sigh :: I get to sleep in tomorrow yayyyy me.... I have a remote at 11 am that means extra zzzz's .... I am glad to be a part of this and most importantly I am proud of all my friends here .... no matter what technique we use to lose the weight .... we are all getting to where we want to be and that is awesome !!!! Don't you think ?
Old 04-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #347
Senior LCF Member

Thank you !

6 pounds gone!! Yippee!!!:jump joy:

Thank you Yam Yam ! and welcome back !

Last edited by Angelstill; 04-19-2012 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: add name
Old 04-20-2012, 01:31 AM   #348
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Thank you GT . soon I'l Catch up to you. . . NOT . .you really know how to do it and keep it off. .Be proud of yourself. I guess the key is to keep at it. . I give up but as you recall. .last time around I went months and months and never lost a thing. . . . Shhhusshh. I guess I better not talk about it or curse myself. . .WE shall strike that from our memory banks. . .
I so admire you for sticking to it for so long without the results-you know I do!!
Yeah I just keep plugging away, I'm not good 100% of the time( and unfortunately when I'm bad, I'm bad) but I really do love this woe, I love how 'light' it makes me feel. I'm back to it for a while now 100% ---with a few berries! And I was always slightly iffy about eating so many eggs---but from my blood work it's really good--a very low LDL and an extremely high HDL-prob from all my salmon eating!
Oh and just so you all don't think I'm a saint--haaa!!!-- my stats are closer to my siggy thing than <----- what's over there!!......I tell myself it's muscle!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #349
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Yipppeee.. I'm taking one too. as well as my Calcium and my B100.. gotta love those 100's . .gives me the energy booste I need! and, get this. . someone was telling me today that a new study came out that said if you don't get enough Vitamin D. . you don't lose weight as fast. . I guess I don't know what to believe but I'm not taking any chances!! I need all the help I can get!!
Yeah my B vitamins were low------strange cos I thought you got them from eating meat!! Though I suppose I don't really eat red meat much!!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #350
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Goody! I hope so!! The before and afters look fantastic!! I hope it makes my hip measurements smaller though-nobody really seems to say that! Ok I like tight lifted and round--but I also want small!!....i'll be doing the 'too much booty--round!....oh yeah that pick could be mine!!!
I do Insanity so I really like the Beachbody DVDs!!.....ok the quality of the DVD could be a bit better, they're inclined to stick a bit.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:39 AM   #351
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OK. .so what if you are a . Mmmmm. let's see. . blob shape? LOL? I'm trying to figure out if a butt implant would be worth the money? If they could take the extra fat from my stomach and stuff it in my butt. . I'd be the perfect woman. . Well. that and little on the chest. . .and I'd want to marry me!!
That is an actual Brazilian Butt Lift!!!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #352
Big Yapper!!!!

Oooh your morning ritual sounds divine Im2!!
Old 04-20-2012, 02:59 AM   #353
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy522
Stats: 203.8/203.8/115-5'5"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: June 20, 2012
Thanks Angelstill! What other vitamins do you recommend besides a multivitamin?
Old 04-20-2012, 05:01 AM   #354
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
I love lamb and have it fairly often. I have never had a problem eating it and losing weight! My biggest problem is that I love it with mint jelly but mint jelly has a trillion carbs. So this Easter I experimented and made an acceptable sf mint jelly. I have been eating out of my freezer, and came across a lamb roast the other day which I'm currently eating. Yummy!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 AM   #355
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Mommy522 - you will love it here! I don't shop Wal-Mart for groceries, so I'm not much help. But I echo the freezer pack ready chicken breasts. If you can find them they are great! There is a recipe from a few days ago in the thread for crock pot chicken breasts. Very yummy!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #356
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Did I mention that the crock pot chicken recipe is yummy? My DD made it yesterday. I was over at her house in the afternoon and she had it going and it smelled marvelous. I had a bite before I left. I'm going to make this for me!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #357
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! I'm down a pound! I need to lose 2 more by Tuesday to meet my goal to get into the next set of numbers. This is a rare week when I don't have any outside eating obligations and so I can be 100% on plan!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #358
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy522 View Post
Don't forget your chicken! That is a huge staple. .grilled ones are wonderful and you can doctor them up with spices, pretty easy. . Hot sauce is the new Ketchup!! LOL

Also . Tyson (I believe) does make pre-packaged seasoned steak and chicken strips already cooked . . those are great in a pinch. . I used them all the time my last go around but have been steering clear for the time being. . they are totally addictive as they are easy but I really am trying to stay away from too much sodium, too. . You can have Lean pork, as well. .

You will be totally amazed at how little you really need to eat to feel satisfied.. I love finishing a meal and actually walking away before the bloat feeling steps in . For some reason this diet does take away cravings. .Just hang in there. . this weekend will be the toughest. . ..
Old 04-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
WOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!!!! What an exciting day it was here today , I missed so much good news and interesting diet and exercise tips .... I have so much catching up .... Love the stoplight weight lifts too bad I do not drive .... Brazilian Butt lift ???? definitely do squats for the butt..... I am more concerned about decreasing the dimpling effect mother nature cursed woman with so I can wear a bathing suit even leggings without that cottage cheese butt I do love skinny jeans they make the butt look good ! My diet tips for my friends is Take your vitamins , read up on Maca its a natural root that helps with weight loss great for stamina .... Green tea its amazing burns fat naturally and is an antioxidant .... Drink water yes I hate it but we all know it works .... get fresh air go for walks in addition to exercise .... keep busy , busy , busy I was so busy today I had just my usual breakfast espresso .... lots of water .... a cup of Traditional Medicinals Detox Tea .... 3 slices of turkey cold cuts more water .... skipped dinner .... not hungry .... midols more water .... I am down another pound and a half .... will see what goes on tomorrow (TOM) is due any day now I feel yucky but I did my 45 minute walk .... I will try to log in from Android it is just a big pain to type grrrrr ..... oh btw Magic man I am jealous I looooooove sangria .....
That's the way to get it done, Angel! Thanks for the great tips.. I'm gonna try some Tea. .been a while.. and Yes.. I am jealous of Sangria, too. . never tried it until about 2 months ago. .guess I'll have to wait another 3 or 4 before I "treat" myself again. . Tis OK. . I'll be hot by then. .
Old 04-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #360
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Well, I am going to take my long Lavender bubble bath tonight and relax .... I am so done dealing with servers and Blackberrys today :: sigh :: I get to sleep in tomorrow yayyyy me.... I have a remote at 11 am that means extra zzzz's .... I am glad to be a part of this and most importantly I am proud of all my friends here .... no matter what technique we use to lose the weight .... we are all getting to where we want to be and that is awesome !!!! Don't you think ?
Angel! I got to sleep in today too. Twas awesome. . My boss told me he better not see me at work today so who was I to argue?

Now. if only this mountain of housework would go away on its own. . I am cooking up some burger right now. . I feel the need to a little higher fat brunch.. .sometimes I gotta mix it up. . mustard hotsauce and burger. . breakfast of champions!!
Closed Thread