Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #301
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MagicMan
Stats: 328/271/200
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct. 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OK . I don't know what everyone else thinks. . but I am soooo addicted to the Big Bang Theory. . Isn't it just one of the greatest show? I just love it and can't stop watching it. it's like a train wreck. I have to keep rubber necking!!!! (My boys got baby ducks and chicks for Easter. . Of course we have one Sheldon Cooper (duck) and one Penny (chick!!). . LOL They are the cutest things!
When I first started watching the show I didn't really enjoy it, but I'll tell you it grows on me with every episode I watch!! I really enjoy it now.

The only 3 shows I watch religiously (when they air instead of catching up on them):
Mad Men
Suits
Supernatural (haven't caught up on this one yet)

On the other hand shows I love and always watch when they are on:
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
2 and a Half Men (not since Ashton tho)
Scrubs (think I've seen every episode)

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #302
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
drinking ginger ale (diet) ........trying to behave
Thanks for the welcome ... not sure if you've ever tried it but Seltzer works GREAT for me cause it's still soda, took a little getting used to but I LOVE it now. (used to drink gallons of Mt. Dew and Sprite a day)
Old 04-19-2012, 05:05 AM   #303
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
So. . .I scored some tickets to an 80 festival on Friday. a serious one. . They are doing 80 style hair, DJ. . and 80's cover band, Break Dancing, A thriller dance-a-thon. . and everything 80's! It is going to be soo awesome . .( I am a child of the 80's and not ashamed to admit it. ). . but if truth be told. . I seriously wish I was thin enough to break out my Madonna. . like a Virgin. . Get into the grove. . maybe a little Material Girl. . outfit. . .We all know that isn't gonna happen soooo. . what do you suggest? we are supposed to dress 80's like. .my two youngest are going (the older ones have to work and take care of hte baby ducks. . lol!!). .My 11 year old (boy) has hair down to the middle of his back. .so the stylists will have a great time making him look like an 80's hair band rocker!!! I think it'll be so fun and I can't wait to get pix!!! I may have to break out some of my dance moves, as well.. It will be great and think of all the calories I can burn!! The only very bad, bad thing is my favorite popcorn place is right around the corner and they make Dill Pickle Pop Corn!! OMG> . if you've never had any. . buy some! it is totally addictive.. OK. .scratch that.. don't ever buy it. .

See. typing keeps me from eating. . so here I go. .hijacking your thread. . sorry!!! Just tell me to chill . . and I will. .. .
That sounds like an awesome time... I'm definitely not the one to ask for Fashion advice lol

Stay strong and away from the popcorn, even though it does sound delicious lol!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:06 AM   #304
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
I am pretty new here too and I agree it is amazing how supportive my Lowcarb friends are !!!!
Thanks for the Welcome! I was really amazed when I just looked through the threads an saw how nice everyone was and supportive!! (usually on forums there is a lot of arguements and drama lol).
Old 04-19-2012, 05:13 AM   #305
Junior LCF Member

I keep Beef Jerkey with me as a snack.. not perfect but definitely does the trick.

I try to actively think about "sucking in" my gut as often as possible. Don't know if it really helps but in my mind it makes me conscience of the weight I need to lose, and I hope it works the muscles a little lol

I force myself to drink a TON of water ... even when not thirsty... plus you get the extra benefit of walking to the bathroom a thousand times lol
Old 04-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
Thanks for the welcome ... not sure if you've ever tried it but Seltzer works GREAT for me cause it's still soda, took a little getting used to but I LOVE it now. (used to drink gallons of Mt. Dew and Sprite a day)
thanks, Magic, hydration is a real challenge for me, unless it's sweltering out I don't feel the need to drink (grew up in S. Fla)......will break out the seltser. Thanks.
Quote:
Thanks for the Welcome! I was really amazed when I just looked through the threads an saw how nice everyone was and supportive!! (usually on forums there is a lot of arguements and drama lol).
yeah, there is a lot of drama on the other forums because everyone is so miserable cuz the other plans don't work as well.......Stills ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I keep Beef Jerkey with me as a snack.. not perfect but definitely does the trick.

I try to actively think about "sucking in" my gut as often as possible. Don't know if it really helps but in my mind it makes me conscience of the weight I need to lose, and I hope it works the muscles a little lol

I force myself to drink a TON of water ... even when not thirsty... plus you get the extra benefit of walking to the bathroom a thousand times lol
Old 04-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

gotta hit the showers.........toodles!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
How I weigh: I have tried several methods of keeping track of my weight. I've done the every day weigh, once a week, once a month, hide the scale and pretend my weight doesn't matter. All with dismal failure. Everyday fluctuations sent me into binge mode, and once a week or once a month gave me license to eat what I want! So, for the past 5 weeks I've used Yam's method and have been weighing everyday and charting it. This has been the answer! I love looking at my progress, even though it is painfully slow. It took me 5 weeks to lose 12.5 pounds! But putting it on paper gives me the visual I need to see that I am losing!
I know we all want it faster, MIm. .Me Too!! but seriously. . 12.5 pounds in 5 weeks is fantastical. . You deserve a gold star for sticking with it that long. .I seriously hope I can do the same. . You give me inspiration . .so thank you for that!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Take it to the Apple Store ... If you got it wet put it in a bag of rice =)

Believe me I know the phone addiction!!
Nope. .it just completely died for no reason. . I switched charges . . tapped it ever so gently. . pressed all the butttons madly. nothing will make it come on. . so DH is out getting me a new one as we speak. .

(which, if truth be told. . I'm sneaking on LCF at work . which is a big no no so I must get off soon but I was too darn anxious to see what everyone was up too. . .). . you guys!

did I ever mention that I'm a little obsessive ?
Old 04-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

GReat idea. . "the sucking in of the gut". .I am so gonna steal this. I knew you guys would have some great ideas. . So we shall all be sucking in, walking further, drinking more, looking like fools at stop signs, camping out int he bathroom and hiding meat products in our purses and carry-ons. . .

Go us!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 04-19-2012 at 07:23 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. .Iphone report. . Hard reset and all is well. .

I'm still gonna get a new one but decided to put it off a week or so. . The cracked screen drives me insane!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 AM   #312
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
OK. .Iphone report. . Hard reset and all is well. .

I'm still gonna get a new one but decided to put it off a week or so. . The cracked screen drives me insane!!!

Now, back up your phone! Give your son his own iTunes account. My phone is due to be upgraded in a few months. I can't wait!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #313
Junior LCF Member

My skipping the gym backfired today .. ended up getting Sangria and 2 shots of Jameson lol .. but I got it with a blackened tilapia if that makes it better
Old 04-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Great week so far eating/exercise wise office decides yo order twenty five pizza pies lol almost four weeks of stillmans and I'm unfazed def made my tuna lunch even less appealing so I treated myself to halal chicken so good! Working out has Bern
Making me hungrier so Tuna will be my food for the train I hate getting home starving that leaves me vulnerable to bad foods. Sorry for the typos on my phone dropped my fork and can't type w my eating hand.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #315
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LCNightOwl
Quote:
OK. . drumroll .. down another pound. . well almost. .my math is horrible but when I see the digits go down. . that's all I need!!! gonna change my stats right now. . so that makes 10 pounds since last MOnday!! Woo Wee. . .I'm still not feeling it but at least my mental attitude is in the game. . . now. .if I could only kick in my exercise attitude. . all would be great in the world!!

See Angel. . I made it through and even lost 1 pound, hormones and all . . We can do this!!!
That's fab! 10lbs, now that's a number you can sink your teeth into.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #316
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LCNightOwl
Quote:
Every day I've been doing the gym at lunch (1 muscle per day) and drinking an ISOPURE (160 cals/40 grams of protein)
I've heard about Isopure and was thinking of trying it so I can ramp up the workouts a little, and also to get my calorie count up (having a hard time hitting 1000). Is the Isopure working ok for you with Stillman's? Any flavor recommendations?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #317
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCNightOwl View Post
I've heard about Isopure and was thinking of trying it so I can ramp up the workouts a little, and also to get my calorie count up (having a hard time hitting 1000). Is the Isopure working ok for you with Stillman's? Any flavor recommendations?
Isopure has worked fine with Stillman's, I like the Green Tea one =).. it's weird though because even though its a liquid you feel like your mouth is more dry after you drink it lol
Old 04-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #318
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! Just a quick check in! I do read your posts every night in bed on my phone just before I put out the light but I'm way too tired to post--sorry!!
Hi to all the newbies!! It's great when new people come in all fired up, it really brings new energy in!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #319
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Thank you so much !!!! my hello kitty number #1 fan ....
Eh---no2!!!! I am HK's biggest fan!!.......ok we'll share top spot!!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
My skipping the gym backfired today .. ended up getting Sangria and 2 shots of Jameson lol .. but I got it with a blackened tilapia if that makes it better
My kinda workout! Lol
Old 04-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #321
Big Yapper!!!!

Gotta say-----HUGE congrats on the losses to Mim and Im2!!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #322
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Anyway, can anyone give me any insight as to what I'm doing wrong or does yours do the same thing? Burger is the only thing that doesn't seem to stick but it sure does make a mess. . (understandably. . grease, baby!!)
it's incredible the amount that comes off a burger!!! Eeek!! The only tip I have is to cook everything slightly less than you think. Plug it out and let the meant continue to cook, then open the lid and keave the piece there.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #323
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh Im2--you'll be proud--I'm taking a multi vit every day!! Dr told me I should (even though my blood work was good!) it's a big Smurf-blue tablet!! Why do they make them so appealing for children???
Old 04-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #324
Big Yapper!!!!

Waiting on my Brazilian Butt Lift to come. They said it should be here on Monday!!! I need to do something about my butt!! I've got my eye on a very expensive Marc Jacobs bikini. If I get it it will be my first one in years!!! But I think I might treat myself!!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok nite nite!! I've to teach at 8!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
(which, if truth be told. . I'm sneaking on LCF at work . which is a big no no so I must get off soon but I was too darn anxious to see what everyone was up too. . .). . you guys!

did I ever mention that I'm a little obsessive ?
well, at least you admit it
Quote:
hey, a night out is special, you should enjoy them, not suffer through..........next time get pinot grigio
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Great week so far eating/exercise wise office decides yo order twenty five pizza pies lol almost four weeks of stillmans and I'm unfazed def made my tuna lunch even less appealing so I treated myself to halal chicken so good! Working out has Been
Making me hungrier so Tuna will be my food for the train I hate getting home starving that leaves me vulnerable to bad foods. Sorry for the typos on my phone dropped my fork and can't type w my eating hand.
hah, eat your tuna and imagine those pizzas stuck to everyone else's thighs
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCNightOwl View Post
and you are shooting for 1000 calories because ??????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
O yeah they are rockin'
Quote:
Waiting on my Brazilian Butt Lift to come. They said it should be here on Monday!!! I need to do something about my butt!! I've got my eye on a very expensive Marc Jacobs bikini. If I get it it will be my first one in years!!! But I think I might treat myself!!
o you sooooooo should treat himself to it! Good night!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #327
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Great week so far eating/exercise wise office decides yo order twenty five pizza pies lol almost four weeks of stillmans and I'm unfazed def made my tuna lunch even less appealing so I treated myself to halal chicken so good! Working out has Bern

Great Job!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thank you GT . soon I'l Catch up to you. . . NOT . .you really know how to do it and keep it off. .Be proud of yourself. I guess the key is to keep at it. . I give up but as you recall. .last time around I went months and months and never lost a thing. . . . Shhhusshh. I guess I better not talk about it or curse myself. . .WE shall strike that from our memory banks. . .

Last edited by IM2fat; 04-19-2012 at 03:49 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh Im2--you'll be proud--I'm taking a multi vit every day!! Dr told me I should (even though my blood work was good!) it's a big Smurf-blue tablet!! Why do they make them so appealing for children???

Yipppeee.. I'm taking one too. as well as my Calcium and my B100.. gotta love those 100's . .gives me the energy booste I need! and, get this. . someone was telling me today that a new study came out that said if you don't get enough Vitamin D. . you don't lose weight as fast. . I guess I don't know what to believe but I'm not taking any chances!! I need all the help I can get!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Please tell me that's an excercise video and not a "treatment" as in Hair removal. . LOL . I was gonna say. TMI, GT. .TMI!!!!
Closed Thread