Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/173/120
WOE: stillman weekdays/Atkins week-ends
Start Date: September 2nd 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Frances~

I am so happy to see you again. I have seen you several times on other threads. How are you doing? You know I have wondered what is the Stillman's diet?

I have lost over 100 pounds on LC. I did just VVLC in the first 9 or 10 months. I love this WOE. I never ate off plan from the plan I followed. I am still on the same plan I started on, but it has been bumped up to the next Phase. I was scared to death to get on OWL. After so many months and losing soooo much I was s scared eat on OWL would make me fail and start eating off plan. BUT it hasn't happened.

When I saw someone say that the carb count was high but they kept eating the higher carb but still was losing I was lurkin to see what kind of plan was put into motion

I corrected a sentence. It was all garbled up and made no sence...
I am also wondering what happened to keep repogirl from weight loss, on LC.. I guess I am just a nosy posy kind of girl......
Hi Marylouise,
Man you have really done good. Thanks for posting your plan. I like the looks of it. But I will tell you for me personally, because I tend to get very high tryclycerides (hereditary) that's why I have to be carefull with my fat consumption. Stillmans is not only VLC it's also VLFat. But I still need a little of the good fat. I tweek stillmans and throw in a 3 carb romaine lettuce heart and a little sardine.

I notice we weigh about the same right now. I want to be 130. But my mom, 80 says that would be to skinny for me. I have been enjoying someone (especially mom) worrying I might get to skinny.....

Frances
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hi Marylouise,
Man you have really done good. Thanks for posting your plan. I like the looks of it. But I will tell you for me personally, because I tend to get very high tryclycerides (hereditary) that's why I have to be carefull with my fat consumption. Stillmans is not only VLC it's also VLFat. But I still need a little of the good fat. I tweek stillmans and throw in a 3 carb romaine lettuce heart and a little sardine.

I notice we weigh about the same right now. I want to be 130. But my mom, 80 says that would be to skinny for me. I have been enjoying someone (especially mom) worrying I might get to skinny.....
I have found that sugar is what was driving mt try's to over 800!!

BOY 130 would be COOL!!!!!

I can not even imagine weighing that. I sure wish I could, so I for sure can feel you Frances
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
lol i probably weighed 130 back in 3rd or 4th grade yikes. well i was down another .6 for a total of 8.8. have to get to the store today, i ate all my chicken time to get something else! might try some tuna and add mustard yikes! don't know about that one yet.
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Guys,
I ate only 400 straight stillman calories yesterday and today i'm on my upday so I get up to 1700 calories, but I'm gonna keep them 60 carbs or less. This is a bit of an experiment for me. So I'll tell you Monday if it's working for me. I started this last week but fumbled around alot and I don't want to give it up without giving it a fair shot. I'm doing good so far. i'm using some shakes I have with only 3 carbs and I'm using some Medifast my hubby has for his diet to help me stay low on my calories and carbs.

Let me tell you right now, the hubby on a plan like medifast is really helping me, because we eat our lean green meal together at night and I don't have to worry about cooking or restaurants for a while. In a way, it's a mini vacation. Without going out to eat we can afford the diet stuff. Honestly restaurants are getting to expensive for our budget anyway. So is this diet stuff. But I figure once we get this under control, our budget will be improved as well as our waistlines.

MaryLouise I bet your right about the sugar. Actually my doc told me it would be best if i just ate like a diabetic. Well they shouldn't eat sugar or bad carbs. Are your trys under control now?

Reptogirl, we are all gonna see our goal weights! Yeah on your big weightloss! Have you got a costco near you. I get these turkey burgers from there that are all natural 200 calories each and I really love them. I love the prepattied stuff.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
lol i probably weighed 130 back in 3rd or 4th grade yikes. well i was down another .6 for a total of 8.8. have to get to the store today, i ate all my chicken time to get something else! might try some tuna and add mustard yikes! don't know about that one yet.
thought I would pop back in and say "hey!" Wow! You are losing about 2 pounds a day! I think you are doing something right!!

I read your questions about cottage cheese. It never stalled me and I eat 2%. I read in some research thing somewhere that the carbs in cottage cheese are used differently by the body and that cc is a weight loss warrior. So, if you love it, keep eating it!

Did you get your book in the mail yet? I'm so glad you ordered it. It's really motivating to read and will keep you on plan.

I never had the bad breath problem at all. It's probably because I'm a big water drinker.

I can always tell I'm in ketosis when I pee alot. The good news is you are peeing your fat away. I recently learned that a lot of the stored fat that's being burned flushes out through the kidneys.

Oh, one more thing. Yes! this woe can cause a potassium deficiency. Be sure you buy Potassium Gluconate. I was doing LC for only 2 weeks in August when it was time to get my annual blood work done. Everything looked great except the doc was alarmed at my low potassium and sodium levels.

She asked if I was having any leg pain, especially at night. YES!!! And she said that's what it is and my levels were dangerously low (never knew you could die from lack of potassium! Yikes!)

Anyway, doc has me on a daily supplement. If I get leg pains at night now, I get up right away and take an extra potassium gluconateate pill and within 5 minutes the pain is gone!

KUTGW!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 03-20-2012 at 03:31 PM..
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Spelled it wrong! It's GLUCOMATE I'll go back and edit and correct it.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

yes i am definitely going to get some potassium!!! that is interesting about cottage cheese, today i bought some 1 percent instead of fat free and see how that goes, i miss my 2 percent haha! everytime i get blood work done which is not often seeing how i can't afford a dr. my potassium is very low, so i bet its really bad right now yikes. yeah too little or too much potassium can kill you.. no i haven't got the book yet, i hope it comes soon soon soon!!!

i am peeing so much its a nightmare literally, 2 hours after i go to bed i have to get up because i hurt that i have to go so bad, so i stumble down stairs still half asleep ugh miserable! last night i laid on the floor for like a hour before i went to bed and i didn't have to get up so yay that might be the trick for me.

i have been drinking lots of water, well today i am only one liter in and it is 8pm, i left my water at home when i went to work and they have well water at work..which smells rotted so i just have to go thirsty

no costco near hear but thats okay i hate turkey burgers and i don't like turkey either, well the only way i like turkey is the processed kind that comes in tv dinners, or those jeannie o turkey loafs..but those are both big no nos

i need to up my calories i am only at 300 for the day which seems very very low, especially for someone my size, some more cottage cheese sounds good haha

heres hoping i hit nine pounds tomorrow
Old 03-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MargeGunderson
Stats: 178/130/120
WOE: LC; LG, no wheat, VVLS(ugar)
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
... but i do like veggies-especially the green kind like brussell sprouts and broccoli yum ...
I just had some broccoli about 40 years ago, so I'm still good for a long while! :^D

But I do love a good green salad, and more and more I'm liking them with less and less of the really bad stuff like croutons! Baby steps; I've eaten like a 4-year-old most of my adult life, so it's taking some adjusting, but no lack of safe ingredients or foods to try and experiment with.
MargeGunderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Hi RTG~ Thanks I feel tons better. I missed veggies when I first started. You must make sure to not deviate from the plan.
This exactly!! Great for the ones who can cheat and stay on track, strong encouragement to do so for those who need treat/cheat days or meals. And with just about anything else, a day off from the quest is healthy and helpful for me, too.

But for me at this point, this early on in such a huge lifestyle change, my friends trying to helpfully encourage me to treat myself to sugar or french fries just so I don't lose motivation, is equivalent to telling an alcoholic, "C'mon, man, you have to slug this glass of vodka down right now so you don't fall off the wagon!"

Fortunately they understand or at least respect it, and don't keep pushing once I've explained. The real challenge is convincing them that I'm eating plenty of stuff I enjoy!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Repto girl: Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! sorry you have to go down stairs at night to pee! But, burning extra calories, huh? you are doing so great. KUTGW!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargeGunderson View Post
This exactly!! Great for the ones who can cheat and stay on track, strong encouragement to do so for those who need treat/cheat days or meals. And with just about anything else, a day off from the quest is healthy and helpful for me, too.

But for me at this point, this early on in such a huge lifestyle change, my friends trying to helpfully encourage me to treat myself to sugar or french fries just so I don't lose motivation, is equivalent to telling an alcoholic, "C'mon, man, you have to slug this glass of vodka down right now so you don't fall off the wagon!"

Fortunately they understand or at least respect it, and don't keep pushing once I've explained. The real challenge is convincing them that I'm eating plenty of stuff I enjoy!
I never really thought of that analogy, but it is really appropriate. I've noticed when i give into one goody, it usually is all over for that day. I'll keep that as a motivating thought
Old 03-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

i have a planned cheat day. easter. haha! now if i start feeling really lousy i will take a day and eat veggies or something, but besides that i don't want to cheat, and with low carb you can't really cheat, where with a low calorie diet you can get away with it every now and then. one day i woke up while i was on atkins and felt so lousy like my legs were made of lead, went on for a couple days, i took a day off and ate veggies, and then a day or two of whatever in the world i wanted and then started this plan.

lol that is a good analogy !
Old 03-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

well....i was up today 1.4 pounds and i am trying to figure out what caused it.
so here are my possible culprits:

1. i decreased the amount of kelp i take by half for 2 days now, the first day result was a .6 loss and then today was the 1.4 gain..i have thought for awhile that i have a thyroid problem as it runs in my family, 2 aunts and a first cousin all have thyroid problems and started losing weight when they were medicated for it.

2. it should be TOM soon

3. saw that my grape walmart brand crystal light says that is has under 1 gram of carbs per serving..so i hate to think how many i am getting in the liters, i also started drinking that 2 days ago.

4. also i had ham for 2 days, it was like 96 or 98 percent fat free.

5. i had a bouillon cube last night

6. i did not get all my water in last night, i still got 2 liters in so 68 ounces, stupid me forgot my water bottle at home so i couldn't drink at work(i only work a few hours a day..but those are prime drinking hours lol)

most of these things seem to relate to excessive sodium i think...so i will start by cutting the ham out, if i don't see a loss tomorrow i will cut out my grape crystal light i don't know if one flavor has more carbs that another...anyone know? i do know that i can't drink straight tap water without flavor, i know this sounds odd but it gives me a sore throat and has since i had my tonsils out in 1997

and maybe i am just holding onto the water since my TOM isn't too far off, i estimate sometime this week, which i usually gain and gain during it, which sucks because once it is over i don't magically lose the weight i gain i actually have to lose it all over again, which in the past has only made me lose weight maybe a week or 2 weeks if i am lucky in a month. at least that is the way it was with low calorie last year... i was sooo looking forward to seeing 9 pounds lost today..was only .2 away..well maybe tomorrow...

i am also going to try to drink some plain water and not drink too much flavor..

but above all im not going to let this get me down because i have loved the results so far.

i also did some quick measurements and i was already down a little in my waist and chest, but my stomach was bigger i guess from water retention??

everyone have a great day
Old 03-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

RG: Yep. I think you got it pegged. It's the sodium. Did you look at the sodium content on the ham package? I'm pretty sure that's high.

I am so sensitive to sodium and water retention. If I go to a movie w/ DH and he has popcorn, sometimes I'm tempted to just have a handful. Discovered that doing just a handful of movie popcorn and the next morning I'm up 3 pounds! And it hangs around for several days.

I have to drink lots of green tea and just stick with chicken breast, eggs and tons of water to get rid of the fluid retention.

I'm so glad you are checking your measurements and that you are losing inches! That means the fat is burning and melting away and proof that this woe works.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

I'm with Yam Yam,,,I bet it's the water weight.

By the way Yam Yam is a very high carb name......
but the good carbs!
Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

oh by the way green tea is a diaretic also.

today is my total stillmans day on my Judd cycle.

On the menu is
hot broiled chicken thighs and chicken soup
Old 03-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #47
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
I'm with Yam Yam,,,I bet it's the water weight.

By the way Yam Yam is a very high carb name......
but the good carbs!

Never even thought of the sweet potato. ha! My 5 grand kids call me "Gramma Yam-Yam". It started with the first DGD. She was about 6 months old and sitting on my lap and I was looking at her and telling her, "say GRANDMA" and after a few tries, she said, "Yam-Yam" and every time I would go "say gramma" she would say Yam-Yam. That's what she started calling me and kept calling me that even after she started talking. So the rest of them call me that too. So, I am Gramma Yam-Yam. Not Sweet Potato Yam-Yam.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

no i didn't look at the sodium but im sure that was it, especially being so close to my oh so special time(of torture) so note to self no sodium the week before, i will try out the ham when its over and see if it affects me, bc it was so nice to have something different to eat.

i did get one liter of plain old nasty throat hurting water down today, got 2 liters left
can't do anymore chicken breast ate it for the first 4 days, haha..

today i have had tuna before i went to work, came home had low fat cheese sticks and then scrambled eggs with ff cheese melted on top, i will probably eat again around 11 or midnight, but i usually don't go to bed until 3 or 4 if i go to bed too early i wake up too early and then i am exhausted when its time for work at 2pm

hopefully tomorrow has better results, and then again it might be a week before i lose again. hope not!

yam yam- cute story

frances-have fun on your stillmans day!!
have you been losing doing the stillman/juddd?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #49
Blabbermouth!!!

You know what really fills me up and is deeeeeelicious??

I make all kinds of omelets.

If I'm doing strictly Stillman, I will:

Whip up 4 eggs w/ wire whisk in bowl
Brown some ground turkey breast or lean ground beef and drain off the fat then set aside
get cottage cheese out of fridge

Heat skillet to med-high and spray with cooking spray (or you can heat some Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

cook omelet and flip it. Add meat. spoon on some cottage cheese (if you can afford to spurge, add a small bit of finely ground part skim mozzerella or a cheddar/jack mexican blend)

Fold omelet over and transfer to plate. mmmmmmmmm so good!

Turkey sausage would be great with this too but may be too much sodium.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

The cheese is good for probably at least 90 mgs of sodium per ounce, unless it's low sodium cheese. Not sure if low fat has even more than regular, but most likely not less. The ham you're already aware of.

Regular, not-low-sodium tuna, those packets are 300 mgs each, for about 2.7 ounces. (yes, they cut them from an even 3 ounces a couple of years ago). If you add mayo, it's 90 mgs per tbsp for Best Foods, and pickles can be from around 140 mgs per ounce for sweet pickles, to 360 mgs per ounce for dill pickles (both Farmans brand). The bouillon cube could be a large component as well.

Could be just leaving one or two of these elements out might knock the sodium down to where you aren't retaining it so heavily? After you cut it out for a week, maybe add them back in one at a time, or maybe even mix and match to see how much your system can handle?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

i can't put mayo or pickles or relish in my tuna, just plain tuna-well beside a little mustard.

i actually weighed myself earlier tonight and i was down from the a.m. a little, so hopefully tomorrow morning scale visit will be pleasant

cottage cheese has a lot of sodium especially as much as i eat some days, hasn't affected me yet, im still guessing its a mix of the ham and near TOM. i looked and all the cheeses i have are way more than 90mg, probably due to the fact that they are low fat.

yam yam i have never put cottage cheese or ground beef in an omelet before, sounds good...but i thought we couldn't use cooking spray or olive oil? if we can that is awesome..i have been microwaving my scrambled eggs

still waiting for my book to come in..maybe tomorrow....
Old 03-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #52
Senior LCF Member

reptogirl, you eat tuna far healthier than I do, kudos on that! Also great to hear of the better numbers.

I didn't realize cooking oil is banned! I use very little as most stuff goes on the Foreman these days (the flavorful sear it puts on helps me use a lot less salt, as in adding none), but if/when you're allowed to use it, grape seed oil will turn out the fluffiest, best scrambled eggs ever, without adding any milk or water or anything to them. (beat them senseless so they're almost frothy, and use just the right heat, too.)

And I always thought your lowest weight would be right after you get up in the morning, before coffee, water, food, etc. Now you have me wanting to try evening weigh ins, but I don't want to get hooked on it if that makes sense. Which it probably doesn't.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

RG: Cooking spray is 100% legal and OK. Also, you can use a small amount of extra virgin olive oil (I think it's 1 or 2 teaspoons per day).

Honestly, I have now learned so much about healthy fats and Omega 3 oils that I think it's imperative to get at least 2 teaspoons per day. I read a weight loss study where people who could not lose weight were found to be deficient in Omega 3's. So, if you are not going to consume it in your food (I make sure I have salmon twice per week) then you should take a low cholesterol fish oil supplement twice per day.

That said, here is another way I make the omelet when I do not want to use any oil.

I love Zip-N'-Steam bags!!! You buy them in the grocery store near regular zip lock bags.

Crack 3 eggs into a Zip-N-Steam bag. Add cooked ground meat but not the cottage cheese. Microwave for about 2.5 to 3 minutes. Then let it set for a minute. While it's still warm, put it on a plate and stir in some cottage cheese.

You can make all kinds of omelets in those microwaveable bags. In fact, you can cook anything in them.

When I'm in a hurry and feel like I really need something quick, I pull a frozen tilapia fillet out of the freezer, put it in the bag and nuke it for 2-3 minutes. It's so good and moist!

Each individual bag has instructions right on the bag for how long to cook just about anything, fresh or frozen.

BTW: Keep in mind that in 1969 when Dr. Stillman wrote his book, many of the foods we have today were not around. Cooking spray was not invented yet. I'm sure he would approve.

Studies had not yet shown what a miracle food salmon is. So, he banned it because of the fat content. No one knew the difference between healthy and unhealthy fats back then.

That's why I highly, highly recommend Dr. Dukan's book. He is hardcore Stillman in his Attack Diet with all the benefits of modern science and research. But then he really hammers it in your brain about how important it is to maintain that loss and he gives you an easy way to do it!

If you ever do read The Dukan Diet book, don't skip over the preface/intro chapter titled: "The Man Who Loved Only Meat" (or something like that but it's very motivating! )
Old 03-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

Marge: Usually everyone weighs more at night. At least 2 pounds but it's usually more for me. I'm not afraid of the scale anymore. Not sure when the fear went away. But now I just see it as another tool in my arsenal.

Like RG, if I know I've had too much salt the day before and I'm trying to wash away the fluid retention, I do step on the scale several times during the day and even at night to see if it's working.

If the scale is low at night, before I go to bed, and I know I'm going to get a good night's sleep, then I can be pretty sure I'm going to be happy and see it even lower the next morning.

If looking at the number on the scale gives you anxiety, I recommend only stepping on it briefly right after you wake up and then be done with it for the day.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm roasting a turkey today. In November our local store was doing one of those "buy X amount of groceries get a free turkey" promotions. DH had already gotten a turkey from work, so I put the other one in our deep freezer.

I've been thawing it out in a cooler and it's ready to go today. Can't wait! I love turkey. I'll freeze some of it and I'll boil the bones to make broth. Yum!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

yeah the only reason why i was down yesterday evening was because of the water retention. i was down 1 pound today, i am still .4 away from weighing what i weighed before the water retention, so hopefully if i keep my sodium low today, i will see that loss go bye bye. tomorrow (friday) makes one week on stillmans yay me! oh and about the scale after i ate my dinner last night i was up several pounds, i loved the first day of my diet i weighed that night, and i weighed like a pound less than what i started and was fully clothed at the time, so i knew i was going to have a good morning lol.

i will reply more later, gotta step away from laptop
Old 03-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

oh believe me marge if i was allowed mayo onions pickles or relish it would all go in my tuna, i love onions..like really really love. but they are all forbidden foods on stillmans..and i love tuna with all the good stuff in it..actually just about anything that has onions in it is amazing, except for liver and onions..ugh..

yam yam wish i liked turkey, blah..yay for allowed cooking spray! i actually think we might have some..will have to look later..

i saw the mail truck but i don't know if they have got to our house yet, lol..anytime i wait for something in the mail it takes weeks to get here, but i hope not this time..so ready to start reading

i will have to see if our library has dukkans book, they didn't have the stillmans..probably bc it is out of print i imagine. mom has the books, and when i look them up online i recognize the covers of them from when i was a kid, but we have moved so much, and have so much stuff in storage..who knows where it is at.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

hi Guys,
Yam Yam what a cute story about your name!

well yesterday i did make it through a pure Stilly day. Today I get 60 or less carbs and about 1500 to 1700 calories. so that's what my Judds plan looks like. I haven't eaten yet, I'm waiting until 1:00. That's my new discipline. I tend to eat at night so I'm trying to work with myself. No eating after 1pm or before 1am.

Hi Marge,
I see your 158. Your goal is 125. How tall are you, If you don't mind me asking. I'm hoping to see the 150 zone by next week.

RG,
Your doing great! One week on Stillmans. Don't forget that TOM and maybe ignore the scale for a while.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

so went to mailbox and there was a package...excitement...until i realized it was too thin, it was dvds we ordered (also off amazon) now i am excited that the dvds came in, but the book was ordered a day or more before the dvds.lol.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

thanks frances, and i have to say although i am not full of energy i am not utterly exhausted either, and i don't feel as heavy..guessing the carbs weighed me down more???? made it harder to walk etc....

gonna lay off the bouillon cubes until after TOM as well, they are so tasty..and its about the closest i can get to soup, which oddly enough is something i craved the whole month on low carb (and i usually don't eat soup at all...so that was odd)

guess i need to get up off my butt and laptop, and fix something to eat, not hungry, but i have to prepare snacks for children at my job, either cookies or chips..etc..and better not do that on an empty stomach, would hate to screw up!

have a good day everyone