Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #181
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: runnah262
Yam wow ur such inspiration god bless!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #182
Junior LCF Member

Old 03-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #183
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Thanks you guys! One thing I've learned for sure is that I have to find out what works for me and do it. If mixing different plans like Dukan/Stillman/Judd works, then I'm happy! Oh, and I still track my food on weight watcher's on line tracker.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:22 AM   #184
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I've lost my first pound of the week! My weigh in is Tuesday and yesterday the scale stayed the same but today I'm down a pound! I love dropping weight early in my week, 'cause then I know I'll show a loss for the week! I have a meeting over lunch today. It is at a restaurant that has good choices for me. I'm thinking I'm going to get a meal salad - probably steak. I'm going to have another look at the menu and decide before I get there.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:18 AM   #185
Junior LCF Member

I messed up
Ate 4 table spoons of skippy PB after I kick boxed I was staving amd it was 10PM and couldn't cook eggs I live with my family I feel full still and worked out thus morning but I feel like a loser I'm kickboxing again tonight and have thrown Out the jar Of skippy

I feel like a failure
Old 03-22-2012, 05:28 AM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
nunn, self loathing is a no no. Loving yourself is. There are no failures, just small steps in the journey. You came, you tasted, you saw it was not worth it and you moved on. BRAVO!!!!!!!

Your body needed the fat, IMHO. Any gain you see will probably be salt. Next time eat it before you workout. Get some cashew or almond butter to replace the Skippy, it has waaaaaay too much salt.

We can do it!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:36 AM   #187
Junior LCF Member

Hey CCgirl,

Thank you for ur words I def needed it. Thanks former suggestions and I know this sounds nuts but I'm a big time binger amd I'm proud of myself for not going and eating a
Box of cookies or whatever else is in my house and that I ate peanut butter instead BUT I'm not making excuses amd it will not happen again!

Thanks for ur support u made me feel much better

Danielle
Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #188
Blabbermouth!!!

Danielle: BTDT!!!!! We all have. But success will mean moving on. Was just reading Dr. Herring's book and he talks about weight loss being like a big hill covered with sand. When we start climbing, we are going to slip a few times.

"You are invited to climb the hill. No one can climb it for you. If you slip, the hill does not get any higher. It remains, awaiting your next effort. No matter how many times you slip, if you make a tiny bit of progress each time you will get to the top!."
Old 03-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #189
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Danielle - let me echo what CC and Yam said! Congratulations for being able to spot a difficulty and remedy it by getting rid of the problem food! Well done!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #190
Junior LCF Member

Thank you all your all amazing! I wouldn't even been able to come this far without all thr moral support and stories of success from all of u . I'm glad that I found this board ur all so supportive !!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #191
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnah262 View Post
Thank you all your all amazing! I wouldn't even been able to come this far without all thr moral support and stories of success from all of u . I'm glad that I found this board ur all so supportive !!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #192
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I had the best chef salad for lunch today! It wasn't on the menu but when the waiter mentioned it I switched from the steak salad I was going to have to the oh so worth it chef salad. I won't have any other carbs today - roast beef is for dinner. I am feeling kinda munchy today but I'm able to tell myself to get over it 'cause I'm on fire!

I had a hard time getting dressed this morning. This happens every time the season changes! I ordered a few pieces of clothing that should get me through the next two sizes, but they are not here yet. I wanted/needed to look especially put together but I just don't have the clothes. Although if you look at my closet you would be astonished at the amount of clothing I have! I have so many ill fitting clothes, and clothes I bought in desperation because I'm so fat but that look horrible on me that my closet is full. But I only have a few pieces that actually look nice. So, I'm giving away most of my clothes, and every two sizes down I'll buy a few more pieces to get me through to the next two sizes down! I'm not gonna be a frump anymore!
Old 03-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #193
Junior LCF Member

Mim- I can totally relate to what u r saying! Having a ton of stuff but nothing fits correctly!!! Do you find that the more weight u lose the more inteserested u are in dressing nice and ur confidence soars ? I can't wait to feel comfortable in jeans I have drawers full but never wear them I'm always in swears hiding my body !

Chef salads are awesome!! Great chocie and ur doing amazing !
Old 03-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #194
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Mim- I can totally relate to what u r saying! Having a ton of stuff but nothing fits correctly!!! Do you find that the more weight u lose the more inteserested u are in dressing nice and ur confidence soars ? !
Hell ya!!!!!!

I can't stop buying clothes!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #195
Blabbermouth!!!

Mim: Great job you are doing! I think we can all relate to the frumpy clothing we though would hide the rolls. At least, that's how I looked at it. I have given away a lot. I don't have anything that's really big or really small any more. I'm like Goldilocks....these are juuuuuuust right.!

Runnah: I love jeans but I did stop wearing them when the size 18's were getting too tight and they were the only ones that looked half decent. Now I love all my new jeans. They make 'em really cute now with all the bling on the pockets. And I find so many more sales in size 12 than in the bigger sizes. I'm happy about that!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 03-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hey CCgirl,

Thank you for ur words I def needed it. Thanks former suggestions and I know this sounds nuts but I'm a big time binger amd I'm proud of myself for not going and eating a
Box of cookies or whatever else is in my house and that I ate peanut butter instead BUT I'm not making excuses amd it will not happen again!

Thanks for ur support u made me feel much better

Danielle
see NOW you're seeing the forest, not the tree! A few tastes of PB is much better than reaching for a box of anything! You DID take the high road, you just as we all have are too hard on yourself! See the glass half full! A tiny setback or sidestep is much better than drowning your self with anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I had the best chef salad for lunch today! It wasn't on the menu but when the waiter mentioned it I switched from the steak salad I was going to have to the oh so worth it chef salad. I won't have any other carbs today - roast beef is for dinner. I am feeling kinda munchy today but I'm able to tell myself to get over it 'cause I'm on fire!

I had a hard time getting dressed this morning. This happens every time the season changes! I ordered a few pieces of clothing that should get me through the next two sizes, but they are not here yet. I wanted/needed to look especially put together but I just don't have the clothes. Although if you look at my closet you would be astonished at the amount of clothing I have! I have so many ill fitting clothes, and clothes I bought in desperation because I'm so fat but that look horrible on me that my closet is full. But I only have a few pieces that actually look nice. So, I'm giving away most of my clothes, and every two sizes down I'll buy a few more pieces to get me through to the next two sizes down! I'm not gonna be a frump anymore!
YAY MIM! Your inner Diva is calling! Listen to her! She knows what is good for us all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hell ya!!!!!!

so with ya there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Mim: Great job you are doing! I think we can all relate to the frumpy clothing we though would hide the rolls. At least, that's how I looked at it. I have given away a lot. I don't have anything that's really big or really small any more. I'm like Goldilocks....these are juuuuuuust right.!

Runnah: I love jeans but I did stop wearing them when the size 18's were getting too tight and they were the only ones that looked half decent. Now I love all my new jeans. They make 'em really cute now with all the bling on the pockets. And I find so many more sales in size 12 than in the bigger sizes. I'm happy about that!

ok ladies I want to know what color bag you are all carrying......I just switched out from my St. Pats forest green backpack style, which I always wear for the holiday, and I was stumped what to go with next.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #197
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Lulu guinness pink/red patent tote with embossed cameo!! Now!!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #198
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Mine is black with bright blue handles and pink on the side pockets. I'm looking for my next bag!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #199
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hell ya!!!!!!

See, it is true --- this diet is expensive!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O thanks y'all!!!!!!!!!!

I have a robin egg blue for spring but we are in the middle of an unexpected heat wave that won't last so I resisted breaking that one out. Usually we still have snow on the ground to the top of the windowsills here until mid May.........

It was 80F here today........Mim I can only think it must have been tropical where you are!

So, resisting the temptation to jinx our blessed global warming trend, I stuck it out with a white and grey leather shoppper, which can be brightened with a lavender scarf if it looks too stark.......

what do you think?????????????
Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #201
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
See, it is true --- this diet is expensive!
Mwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa costing me a fortune, that's why I took a pause for six months, Mum is still reeling from the beautiful things she has bought me over the years that I am selling because they swim on me now!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #202
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh I hate these Geico ads with the pig, I'd gladly send them money for the bacon and crown roast..........

Old 03-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #203
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

That bag is pretty, CC. I usually don't carry white until after Memorial Day - old notions die hard. I am looking for something sophisticated, bright color, fun and functional. Am I asking too much?
Old 03-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #204
Junior LCF Member

HEYYYY everyone! Can i say that i freakin LOVE this board?? and all of you are awesome!!!!!!!!!

CCGirl: I'm from NY too!! i Live on Long Island...btw today was HOT they had to turn the AC on in our office building hahaha...

Yam Yam: what you are saying about jeans is SO TRUE the cutest jeans are always in sizes that aren't plus i dont know what is up with that???? but thats awesome that you are down to a size 12 you defintely have inspired me to stick it out and make life style changes!!

My bag: is also a robin egg / turquoise blue color its a blingy kathy vanzland bag...

Ok so i'm such a newbie on here and such a newbie to this diet.heres a question since the weekend is approaching..how do you guys NOT fall into a trap of falling off the bandwagon?? Eating out isnt so much my problem its more eating when bored/ watching tv/computer...any suggestions?? should i just boil ike a dozen eggs for emergencies???

all of your help is greatly apperciated!!!!!

xoxoxox

danielle
Old 03-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mim I am kind of stuck with that rule, too, until I started watching Stacie and Clinton, about the white, I mean.............but this is from last year when grey was all the rage for winter; a kind of grey is the new black.

As far as functional. size does matter. I have to have a bag thet's at least twelve inches long to accomodate my lotto ticket envelope so micro bags or clutches won't work for me. how big a bag works for you?

Last edited by CCGirl; 03-22-2012 at 05:57 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL runn I had the ac on today too........and we're near Lake George!
Old 03-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

o ues runn by all means the secret to success is prepping, if you have legal food on hand and ready it's sooooo much easier NOT to cheat, I hate days when I have nothing on hand and have to think LMAO
Old 03-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well hotties I'm fading and I have to take himself to the chiro early so I'll sign off now, have a lovely evening and get your beauty rest................
Old 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #209
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I just switched from a small brahmin bag that fits in my briefcase to carrying a pretty large purse. I need to be able to put "stuff" in my purse - like my filoflax organizer, and wallet among other "stuff'!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #210
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
HEYYYY everyone! Can i say that i freakin LOVE this board?? and all of you are awesome!!!!!!!!!

CCGirl: I'm from NY too!! i Live on Long Island...btw today was HOT they had to turn the AC on in our office building hahaha...

Yam Yam: what you are saying about jeans is SO TRUE the cutest jeans are always in sizes that aren't plus i dont know what is up with that???? but thats awesome that you are down to a size 12 you defintely have inspired me to stick it out and make life style changes!!

My bag: is also a robin egg / turquoise blue color its a blingy kathy vanzland bag...

Ok so i'm such a newbie on here and such a newbie to this diet.heres a question since the weekend is approaching..how do you guys NOT fall into a trap of falling off the bandwagon?? Eating out isnt so much my problem its more eating when bored/ watching tv/computer...any suggestions?? should i just boil ike a dozen eggs for emergencies???

all of your help is greatly apperciated!!!!!

xoxoxox

danielle
Be prepared! And think about taking a walk if you are so bored you want to eat. Or do something with your hands - knit or cross stitch or buy a pad of graph paper and colored pencils and just make pretty designs. Hard boiled eggs work great. I have a meeting all day Saturday and I work Sunday but will be on Sunday late afternoon. It gets pretty quiet around here on weekends but just know that if we don't answer right away, we are all still in this together
Closed Thread