Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   January Eat, Weigh, Post (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/753017-january-eat-weigh-post.html)

Ratty29 01-10-2012 01:29 AM

January Eat, Weigh, Post

Hello, I started stillmans again yesterday after a fail last week :sad:

To get me motivated and stay on course I wanted to start a thread where you could easily see what people were eating each day and could see the weight dropping, as I found it really motivational reading in some of the other older threads.

Please join me in a slimmer, sexier and totally fabulous 2012 :jumpjoy:

Go team meat!

Start date 09/01/12 - Weight 218.25

Weight this morning 214.5

Loss - 3.75 :)

I know its water weight but yey, scale going down

Yesterdays food

B: 2 x Bolied Eggs
L: 2 x Chicken breasts
D: Beef Mince (fat drained off after cooking) with Cumin seeds, chilli, black pepper, thyme and rosemary :yummy:

See you tomorrow

Amgarrett616 01-10-2012 06:06 AM

Oh you are so my buddy! I started yesterday too and guess what my weight was today?!? 214.5! I'm so gonna kick your hiney. hehehehe

Lets roll sister!

I missed Breakfast today in a complete rush but will keep you posted.

Ratty29 01-10-2012 06:10 AM

Hey diet buddy :)

whoa can't believe the same weight...its fate

It'll keep me motivated to have someone to lose with and to beat ;)

Just kidding, glad you posted, see you here laters

Amgarrett616 01-10-2012 06:13 AM

My 214 is actually a gain so from yesterday, which sucks. But, ya know, it's only a teeny gain (.4 pounds) which could be anything. BUT, I shaved my legs! So, technically, I should have lost. Dang it!

Ratty29 01-10-2012 01:15 PM

Hah love it! Come to think of it, my legs are looking a bit forresty!:D

Amgarrett616 01-10-2012 04:46 PM

I also waxed my eyebrows but whose counting? I went to the gym tonight so I better see a loss in the morning.

Ratty29 01-11-2012 12:51 AM

Todays weight - 212.5
2lbs loss since yesterday
total loss - 5.75lbs :)

its early days but pleased with 2 days of pure stillmans

Yesterdays food -

B - 2 x boiled eggs
S - half chicken breast
L - 1 & a half chicken breasts
D - Minced Beef with all the fat removed with cumin, chilli, black pepper, rosemary and thyme

Think I will eat the same thing every day until I hit boredom or a long stall.
It does feel like I have been dieting for ages...its only been 2 days:sad:

Ratty29 01-11-2012 12:53 AM

Hey Amgarret,

hope you have had a loss too :)

I'm not planning on hitting the gym until next week when my body has got used to no carbs!!

Let me know how its working for you

Amgarrett616 01-11-2012 06:04 AM

I did I did! Not as much as you tho. 213.2 this morning.

Went out with the office bunch yesterday for lunch ordered two grilled chicken breasts.
Had half a chicken breast and boiled egg for dinner.

Kinda worried I'm not getting enough cals. We will see.

Amgarrett616 01-11-2012 06:53 AM

Im feeling super motivated right now (8:50am) and stuck at the office. FIGURES. Sure wish I could run over and punch something at the gym right now. If I don't get into the one hundreds this month I am gonna SCREAM!! I will WIN this dang it. *I* Choose my weight. I am in control here. Right? I mean, I am right? lol

Ratty29 01-11-2012 08:42 AM

Yeah go girl, a loss is a loss and thats what counts :)

So impressed with your control when eating out....hope I can be as good. Have a meal with the parents on Sunday but may have to eat some veggie carbies as they won't like me just eating meat!

Oooh I'd just love a punch bag in the office...and a dart board and for when I want to chill....a ball pool:laugh:

Yeah I am eating quite alot as I want to keep my cals high, and because my appetite hasn't quite got suppressed yet so I am just wanting to eat. mmmmm meat nom nom:yummy:

We are going to hit onederland this month and then we are gonna blow right past and get into the 180's, then the 170's etc etc

We are in control, I tell myself I want noting as much as I want to be thinner right now.....don't ask me that when there is a big glass of wine near me though....oooh I miss the wine

I'm off home soon for meat and exercise:)

see you tomorrow

Amgarrett616 01-11-2012 12:09 PM

I totally snuck out at lunch and hit the gym for about 45 mins or so. Had some chicken and 2 boiled eggs and water of course.

I want 211 tomarrow!

170's...oh I so love 170's. That's where I usually land and stall, but you know, I am comfy there and look great (sizw 8). 140 is something I've never saw Prolly be a size 4. That would be so crazy for me!!!

Ratty29 01-12-2012 12:53 AM

Day 4
Weight today - 211 lbs
weight lost - 1.5 lbs
total loss after 3 days - 7.25 lbs!! :)

Food eaten yesterday
B - 2 hard boiled eggs
S - half chicken breast
L - 1.5 chicken breasts
D - Spicy minced beef

drank - water (lots) and decaff tea

So happy to have another loss, although I am dreading the day I don't lose and all my motivations goes out the window and I end up face down in a bag of peanut M&M's! :)

Hey Amgarrett, Your post about going to the gym at lunch totally motivated to get off my butt and go walking last night...so thank you :)

Hope you see a good loss after your hardwork :)

Amgarrett616 01-12-2012 05:18 AM

211.8 this morning!

Amgarrett616 01-12-2012 05:47 AM

Glad I could motivate you!! And lol about mnms! Hahaha. When I first steppes on the scale this morning it said 214 and I about fainted. Thankfully, it mist have saw the fury and rage in my eyes and reconsidered the numbers. Whew. Good thing too bc I really didn't want to buy a new scale but that one was on it's death bed with those numbers this morning. I think the scale and I have an understanding now. I step on, it goes down.

I have a lunch date today with another probation officer, I have no intention of cheating tho and I have kickboxing tonight!

Amgarrett616 01-12-2012 06:50 AM

DAY 3
Ratty {start date 01/09/12--218.25 current weight--211} -7.25
Amgarrett {start date 01/09/12--215 current weight--211.8} -3.2

Lets copy and paste this just changing the digits every day so we can see where we are!

Ratty29 01-13-2012 02:10 AM

Hey AmG, Congrats on the awesome loss:jumpjoy:

great idea about the template I'll use it in my post below, very excited and I had another loss, thank you Dr Stillman:)

Ratty29 01-13-2012 02:37 AM

DAY 4
Ratty {start date 01/09/12--218.25 current weight--208.5} -9.75

woooooooooooooo 2.5 lbs loss :)

Day 4 food -

B - 2 x hard boiled eggs
L - spicy mince
D - 1.5 spicy chicken breasts

Cannot believe my body can lose alomost 10lbs in 4 days, I honestly would not believe it if I was reading it. How much water weight can I have been carrying!!!! alot it seems

Was getting fed up of plain chicken yesterday so added some spices (garlic powder, chilli and paprika and a tiny bit of salt), thankfully they didn't stall me.

I didn't go out walking yesterday as felt rubbish, think I have a virus and prob a little tired from drop in carbs. Loving it though. Have a hard weekend ahead with 2 x meals out. I know I won't be perfect- why? because there will be wine friends and laughter and I can't face the questions about why I am only eating meat and then being told how bad it is. I know its not but hey!

But I will be sensible and controlled and exercise more to make up for it. I prob will have a gain but hopefully it won't be much...fingers crossed

I've got that friday feeling :)

Ratty29 01-13-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amgarrett616 (Post 15320252)
I have a lunch date today with another probation officer, I have no intention of cheating tho and I have kickboxing tonight!

Hey I forgot to ask, just being nosey so tell me to shut up, was it a date date or a mate date?

Hope it went well and was fun either way :)

Amgarrett616 01-13-2012 05:10 AM

It was a friend coworker date lol. Im very married! Lol
I gained .08 today. Sniffle. I had a sprite zero last night. I know it's "allowed" but I haven't been having diet drinks at all so maybe that had something to do with it? I am not discouraged bc I know it will come right off. I kicked but at the gym last night too. AND made a fabulous cake last night and managed to not even lick the spoon once!

I'm looking for a big drop tomarrow. I'm 17 pounds total in the 5 weeks I've been low carbing so I can't be complianing about a little gain.

Ratty29 01-13-2012 06:16 AM

oop sorry :)

Thats an amazing loss in 5 weeks :clap:

I hope I can lose and maintain like that too, I am such a yo yo!

Maybe its the working out thats leading to the little gains, I heared your mucle held onto more water when you worked out, after a few days you'll prob get a big whoosh and it'll drop off and you'll be fitter too:up:

Amgarrett616 01-13-2012 06:27 AM

Yup, I think so. I know that I am not gaining "fat". I am feeling very stiff this morning so I know that I am feeling that workout. So if I am holding a little extra water, that's okay. When I see a little gain and I know that I am still doing what I should be doing, it kind of just makes me look forward to the next morning because I know that I'll have a bigger drop. I am not planning to work out today because of scheduling :( but maybe I will get a little walk in or something.

Your drops are incredible!!! I'm so super jealous!

Ratty29 01-13-2012 07:30 AM

aww thank you, I am expecting them to slow right down anyday now:sad:

just gotta stick at it, your right, if your eating right and working out, there is no way we can't lose:)

we are going to :sing: rock this new year

PeppermintFatty 01-13-2012 08:46 AM

You gals are doing a wonderful job! Keep up the great work! :jumpjoy:

Ratty29 01-14-2012 02:40 AM

DAY 5
Ratty {start date 01/09/12--218.25 current weight--207.25} -11

1.25lb loss woooooooooooooo

Day 5 food -

B - half chick breast
L - 2 egg omlette - no fat
D - lean steak :yummy:

Not sure how I got a loss as I drank my own weight in wine last night :doh:. Major carb cravings today...damn you delicious wine :laugh:

Hoping for a loss for you today AmG, you gave earned it :)

Ratty29 01-14-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeppermintFatty (Post 15324269)
You gals are doing a wonderful job! Keep up the great work! :jumpjoy:

Thanks PF you too, I've been lurking on your thread. I love reading what other people are doing
:)

Amgarrett616 01-14-2012 09:17 AM

Idk why I'm disappointed with a .6 loss. I mean. Day five and 3.8 pounds is NOTHING to be disappointed about. I think it's bc my buddy ratty is losing so much more! Were u cling before stillmans?

Anyhoo, my scale was playing eenie meenie minie mo between 210.8 and 211.2. And everytime it picked 211.2. Errrr. So maybe tomarrow will be another drop.

Yesterday I ate
A boiled egg.
Out for dinner at a Mexican place. Ordered fajita meat. It was great!!
30 small shrip with cajun seasoning for lunch

Amgarrett616 01-14-2012 09:19 AM

Will u update my copy/paste thing rAtty? I can't do it on my phone and I have no computer over the weekend :(

Ratty29 01-14-2012 02:40 PM

DAY 5
Amgarrett {start date 01/09/12--215 current weight--211.2} -3.8 :up:
Ratty {start date 01/09/12--218.25 current weight--207.25} -11

woooooooooooo awesome loss for AmG :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy:

Hey somebody very wise wrote the below quote :D remember it when you think of those 3.8 lbs you have kicked the butt of!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amgarrett616 (Post 15320416)
3.5 every week is 84 pounds in 6 months or 168 pounds in a year. Now, how can you EVEN complain about that?!?!? You're doing awesome! Keep it up!

Thanks for all your support this week Amg :love:

I think my loss is so big and fast as I was at a high weight for me and had put on 3 pounds last week. I am so up and down with what I eat, no carbs, tons of carbs, some carbs, tons of carbs :o:doh: I think my body was just pleased to stay low carb and drop. I know its gonna halt very soon but I guess thats why I am so lucky to have all the lovely peeps here to prop me up when I want to dive head first into a chocolate fountain :)

why am I so soppy tonight :o

Amgarrett616 01-14-2012 02:48 PM

Hahaha yeah, guess I did say that. Lol

I did some math and I started 12/6 with mayo clinic grapefruit juice diet for a month then started this. And since 12/6 I have AVERAGED .43 pounds per day. I think to maintain a loss of .43 a day for nearly 6 weeks is awesome. If I can keep that up, I'll be where I wanna be in no time. And I think I can do that!

I'm super impressed by ur loss ratty!! Even if u stall a little eventually, u have lost so much u have some wiggle room!