Got to get my sexy before Memorial day 2012 (May 28)
So I am looking to do a Total Body Revamp (Body, Skin, Style REDO)... My first start is to Diet.. I plan to go HAM on the Stillman's diet! N my start date 12/29/11. I want to get a few days head start before the New Years.
My current starting weight is 230 (My Gosh:stars:) my goal weight is 180. That's roughly about 50 lbs weight lost. Why Memorial Day.. I live in Miami, and that right before the Summer time and the best time to unleash the New me!! :shake:
Once I reach my goal, I am off to step two of my body (to do list) which is Plastic Surgery.. I know I can continue to lose weight but I want to sculpt my body. I do not want to be ultra skinny I prefer the thick & sexy look like my profile pic. I plan to get a butt graft but I'll get into that way later.. So whoever is up for the journey is welcome to follow me or join...
I know everyone on this section of the forum knows where most of the info is located but I wanted to make it easy for me so I'll post my do's n don't and rules here.. sorry if it's repetitive.
The following are what is allowed on this diet:
NOTHING ELSE IS PERMITTED ON THIS DIET--NOTHING! IF IT'S NOT
MENTIONED IN THE FOLLOWING LIST, DON'T EAT OR DRINK IT.
1. Lean meats: with all possible fat trimmed off and have it broiled, boiled, baked or smoked. No fats, butter, oil, margarine or other fats or greases in preparation of it.
2. Chicken or Turkey: With all skin removed, Broiled, roasted or baked and same rule as above in regards to preparation.
3. All Lean Fish, such as haddock, cod, flounder, perch.SEAFOOD:shrimps,scallops,lobsters,oysters,clams,crabs,agai n broiled, baked or boiled... same rules apply to preparation of meats. CANNED TUNA MAY BE EATEN, BUT ONLY IF WATER PACKED.
4. EGGS: Hard-boiled preferably, but you can eat them anyway you prefer, just prepared the same as meats, that is, without any oils.
5. Cottage cheese, farmerís cheese, pot cheese and other cheeses made with skim milk in moderation, and not made with whole milk.
6.At LEAST 8 glasses of water per day, ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to this diet (10 oz. glasses). You are also allowed, coffee, tea, and any non-caloric beverages on this diet....IN ADDITION to the water requirements.
7. BROTH, CHICKEN CONSOMME, BEEF BOULLION: Check labels for low calories, and to make sure no fats are used in preparation.
8. LOW CALORIE ARTIFICIALLY SWEETENED GELATIN: May use ONLY if limited to 1-2 average servings per day. No toppings allowed,
9. HERBS AND SPICES: OK if used in moderation.
10. VITAMIN-MINERAL TABLET DAILY.
The eight (10 ounce) glasses of water daily are in addition to
whatever coffee, tea and non-caloric carbonated beverages you
You may use common seasonings such as salt, pepper, garlic,
cloves, thyme, other herbs and spices, Tabasco. Don't use any creamy or oily sauces or dressings. No mayonnaise, no salad dressings, no oils, no fats.
FOODS (NOT PERMITTED):cry:
NO RICH DESSERTS
NO SOFT DRINKS CONTAINING SUGAR
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS PERMITTED OTHER THAN THE CHEESES LISTED, AND EGGS.
NO CEREALS OR PASTA PRODUCTS
NO VEGETABLES OR FRUITS OF ANY KIND
NO NON-PROTEIN FILLERS
BASICALLY IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST OF ALLOWED FOODS FOR THE QWL-PLAN, IT IS NOT ALLOWED!
I decide to take Alive "Multivitamins"- & probiotics daily to help me go daily...
Ohh my gosh talk about going all in...
I failed but, I did have some major gains ..
B- 3 boiled eggs, minus the yolk in 1 w/ 2 slices of ham drank - tea
L- 2 talipa w/ hot sauce
d- 1 can of tuna w/ lemon pepper
My fail.. later that night I got sooo hungry:console: I had some fried porked bits w/ spicy coleslaw & 5 fried plantains.... Back on track no slipping :stars:
My gains- did 3 miles on the treadmill, I did 1 mile on on foot walking to and from the park. :sing:, that's great cuz Lord knows I am lazy.
I also drank some diet rite soda, I think i should cut it out it has stevia, but 0 cal,
B- 3 hard boiled eggs w/ 1 bottle water.
So far... Today I plan to drink some magnesium sulfate and bring in the New year on the toilet. i know this diet journey is aggressive, but I plan to stay focus and research on my plastic surgery and beauty and read the bible ..:high5:
I plan to out all diary & cheese...
& plan to add some dark chocolate into this diet.. i have an incredible sweet tooth and have to be able to allow myself a sweet treat in order to stay on tract.
Never heard of the Stillman Diet. I will need to look into it. Wishing you the best. I will need to research this.
I got on the scale and it's official I weight 215 lbs...
Ok i have been missing in action for a few, days but since my official start date... I now weight 200 lbs. I am so proud of this accomplishment and can not wait to get under 200lbs.
So I only need to loose 20lbs to get to my goal, of 180lbs.. So I plan to go strong... I have been drink only water, warm tea in the no sugar ..
12/28 to 1/9 30lbs lost...
WOW!! So inspiring!
Wow!! 30 pounds in 13 days!! what have you been eating and are you exercising??
amazing loss..well done :clap:
keep us updated
Haven't heard from you in a while!!! At the rate you were going I bet your down another 10 by now! Dont be a stranger!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 PM.|