Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jeanniemommyof5
Stats: 284/140
WOE: used to do Stillmans - trying to go back
Start Date: October 2003 originally/November 2011 now
7 years later.....

I am returning to Stillmans. In 2004 I lost a ton of weight (140 pounds) using Stillmans. I felt better than I had in years and looked fabulous!

Well, long story short....I got re-married, had a 6th child, full-time job and ....well I regained everything. I don't consider it the fault of Stillmans. It totally was my fault. I became complacent... ate all the wrong foods and came home from work and vegged out..... Yep - definitely my fault.

During the past 7 years I've also became lazier. I work so hard I am exhausted when I get home and then still have my kids to take care of. But I am tired of making excuses and saying I'll go back on a diet tomorrow. The time is now if I am ever to make a difference in my life.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be coming to the board often as I am sure I will need to encouragement and motivation - during the especially difficult times.

I will be eating lots of turkey, chicken, HB eggs, and water. I have a really bad diet coke addiction that I simply must break somehow.

Cheers to Weight LOSS!!
jeanniemommyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniemommyof5 View Post
I am returning to Stillmans. In 2004 I lost a ton of weight (140 pounds) using Stillmans. I felt better than I had in years and looked fabulous!

Well, long story short....I got re-married, had a 6th child, full-time job and ....well I regained everything. I don't consider it the fault of Stillmans. It totally was my fault. I became complacent... ate all the wrong foods and came home from work and vegged out..... Yep - definitely my fault.

During the past 7 years I've also became lazier. I work so hard I am exhausted when I get home and then still have my kids to take care of. But I am tired of making excuses and saying I'll go back on a diet tomorrow. The time is now if I am ever to make a difference in my life.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be coming to the board often as I am sure I will need to encouragement and motivation - during the especially difficult times.

I will be eating lots of turkey, chicken, HB eggs, and water. I have a really bad diet coke addiction that I simply must break somehow.

Cheers to Weight LOSS!!
Hi there, I only just saw your post... You did it before you can do it again! Hop over to the December thread...it's a little quiet at the moment due to the time of year but you will find lots of support there. Think of the energy you will have when you drop the 140!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Good Luck! You can do it!
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlet_Belle
Stats: 176.4/172.4/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2011
You can do it! Even cutting down on diet coke! But, it says in the book that you can drink as many diet sodas as you want, I use them as a way to treat myself when having a sugar craving. I picked up some diet cherry dr. pepper today. Diet soda, coffee, tea, seltzers are permitted, in ADDITION to the 8 cups of water.
Scarlet_Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
ZOMBIE thread

Very old thread...original post is from last year...November 2011...and she has not posted since then.

Don't think she's going to read these responses
catne is offline   Reply With Quote