Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   7 years later..... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/747003-7-years-later.html)

jeanniemommyof5 11-26-2011 08:04 PM

7 years later.....

I am returning to Stillmans. In 2004 I lost a ton of weight (140 pounds) using Stillmans. I felt better than I had in years and looked fabulous!

Well, long story short....I got re-married, had a 6th child, full-time job and ....well I regained everything. I don't consider it the fault of Stillmans. It totally was my fault. I became complacent... ate all the wrong foods and came home from work and vegged out..... Yep - definitely my fault.

During the past 7 years I've also became lazier. I work so hard I am exhausted when I get home and then still have my kids to take care of. But I am tired of making excuses and saying I'll go back on a diet tomorrow. The time is now if I am ever to make a difference in my life.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be coming to the board often as I am sure I will need to encouragement and motivation - during the especially difficult times.

I will be eating lots of turkey, chicken, HB eggs, and water. I have a really bad diet coke addiction that I simply must break somehow.

Cheers to Weight LOSS!!

makemeslim 12-11-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanniemommyof5 (Post 15205131)
I am returning to Stillmans. In 2004 I lost a ton of weight (140 pounds) using Stillmans. I felt better than I had in years and looked fabulous!

Well, long story short....I got re-married, had a 6th child, full-time job and ....well I regained everything. I don't consider it the fault of Stillmans. It totally was my fault. I became complacent... ate all the wrong foods and came home from work and vegged out..... Yep - definitely my fault.

During the past 7 years I've also became lazier. I work so hard I am exhausted when I get home and then still have my kids to take care of. But I am tired of making excuses and saying I'll go back on a diet tomorrow. The time is now if I am ever to make a difference in my life.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be coming to the board often as I am sure I will need to encouragement and motivation - during the especially difficult times.

I will be eating lots of turkey, chicken, HB eggs, and water. I have a really bad diet coke addiction that I simply must break somehow.

Cheers to Weight LOSS!!

Hi there, I only just saw your post... You did it before you can do it again! Hop over to the December thread...it's a little quiet at the moment due to the time of year but you will find lots of support there. Think of the energy you will have when you drop the 140!:)

Lori37 03-11-2012 09:34 AM

Good Luck! You can do it!

Scarlet_Belle 06-15-2012 01:54 AM

You can do it! Even cutting down on diet coke! But, it says in the book that you can drink as many diet sodas as you want, I use them as a way to treat myself when having a sugar craving. I picked up some diet cherry dr. pepper today. Diet soda, coffee, tea, seltzers are permitted, in ADDITION to the 8 cups of water.

catne 06-15-2012 06:40 AM

ZOMBIE thread:faint:

Very old thread...original post is from last year...November 2011...and she has not posted since then.

Don't think she's going to read these responses:hyst: