Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
:

LOL I switched to thongs about ten years ago and they are wonderful. No panty lines, no riding, they don't move. Your butt will get a bit chilly in Jan/Feb tho............
Seriously? I have to confess. . I've never tried them. . .I guess I've never felt sexy enough plus the idea just scares the baa jezzers outta me. . .

OK, CC. .if I get to goal. (Scratch if. . WHEN. . )I shall buy a pair or two and wear them for a full week. . (right now. . I don't wear my skirts tight enough to worry about panty lines, anyway. . LOL. . )
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I use the vitamin supplement tabs, no muss, no fuss......

and seriously if I take four it's major colon blow the next day......
o GOODY. . I'm in. . . I am blaming that on my Non-Weight Loss this week. .!!!! Thanks for the tip. ..
Old 11-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #213
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok. .so I cleaned a bit. . cooked a bit and worked a bit. . A well rounded day. . the great news. . I DID NOT OVER EAT!!! This is huge for me especially when I do book work for my company. . I get anxious and overwhelmed and so worked up that I tend to lean towards food to take my mind off of everything! It is a tireless job and it does seem like I will never get done so I tend to gravitate toward food to make me feel better, which only makes me feel worse. . such a stupid cycle. . So. .thank you guys for giving me support! You don't know how huge it is for me to make it through the weekend. . Not to mention that I am dealing with a very stressful family situation. .I've been estranged from my parents for several years (long, long story. . but the separation has been very healing for me - took me 40 years to figure out that sometimes you just can't fix it!! Bring my boys into the picture.. .well. .).. hopefully I figure it out by Monday and cross another thing off my plate!!!

I am watching the Biggest Loser . on Netflix and still crying like a big ole sissy girl! What the heck. but I keep watching, anyway!!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:47 AM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Refuse to Quit
Stats: 200/189/130
WOE: Primal/Stillmans
Start Date: November 1, 2011
Good morning everyone!

Hey CC! Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure which ones to get, but I know Solgar is a great company, so I went that way. I'll just be careful not to take too many!!

Good morning IM! So proud of you for getting through your stress without resorting to food. 1. it never makes it better, 2. it always makes it worse!!!! That's why I cook up a storm of protein and have it with me at all times. When the stress hits, and I want to eat junk, I just put protein in my mouth and tell myself to shut up and sit down. Of course, that doesn't count for company that come over to your house with home made things that shouldn't even exist in the world. I was perfect up to dessert last night, and then I completely fell apart. I think the combination of not eating what they were eating and then having this amazing home baked thing. Not good. All I can say is, I'm starting all over right this minute!

M
Refuse to Quit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:28 AM   #215
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/165/160 5'5"
Well Shoot, I'm up two pounds and I was good all weekend! I'm not claiming it yet...chalking it up to hormones or fluid retention...heck, I'll even blame it on Daylight Savings Time!!

I saw a a comic of a doctor telling a patient on the exam table..."It's not water you're retaining...it's...food." Haha

Here we go with Monday morning!! We can do it!!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 AM   #216
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Seriously? I have to confess. . I've never tried them. . .I guess I've never felt sexy enough plus the idea just scares the baa jezzers outta me. . .

OK, CC. .if I get to goal. (Scratch if. . WHEN. . )I shall buy a pair or two and wear them for a full week. . (right now. . I don't wear my skirts tight enough to worry about panty lines, anyway. . LOL. . )
I was in TJXX one day sorting through a big bin of undies, there were two other girls at the bin. I held up a pair and said, 'Seriously, who wears these?' and one of the gals shot back 'O that's all I wear, no panty lines and so comfortable.'
She was right, I bought two to try and I was hooked.
Quote:
o GOODY. . I'm in. . . I am blaming that on my Non-Weight Loss this week. .!!!! Thanks for the tip. ..
LOL it is a motivator to start clean..........real clean......
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:09 AM   #217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Ok. .so I cleaned a bit. . cooked a bit and worked a bit. . A well rounded day. . the great news. . I DID NOT OVER EAT!!! This is huge for me especially when I do book work for my company. . I get anxious and overwhelmed and so worked up that I tend to lean towards food to take my mind off of everything! It is a tireless job and it does seem like I will never get done so I tend to gravitate toward food to make me feel better, which only makes me feel worse. . such a stupid cycle. . So. .thank you guys for giving me support! You don't know how huge it is for me to make it through the weekend. . Not to mention that I am dealing with a very stressful family situation. .I've been estranged from my parents for several years (long, long story. . but the separation has been very healing for me - took me 40 years to figure out that sometimes you just can't fix it!! Bring my boys into the picture.. .well. .).. hopefully I figure it out by Monday and cross another thing off my plate!!!

I am watching the Biggest Loser . on Netflix and still crying like a big ole sissy girl! What the heck. but I keep watching, anyway!!
hey IM, just sayin'........this might be a light bulb moment for you.........

there is no overeating in this WOE. If it's on plan eat to your hearts' content.

Free yourself of the mindset there are caloric and quantity limits.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #218
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Well Shoot, I'm up two pounds and I was good all weekend! I'm not claiming it yet...chalking it up to hormones or fluid retention...heck, I'll even blame it on Daylight Savings Time!!

I saw a a comic of a doctor telling a patient on the exam table..."It's not water you're retaining...it's...food." Haha

Here we go with Monday morning!! We can do it!!
I'm with ya!!!!!!! DST sucks!!!!!!!

Did anyone else see the ring around the moon last night? It might be the asteroid............
Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refuse to Quit View Post
Good morning everyone!

Hey CC! Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure which ones to get, but I know Solgar is a great company, so I went that way. I'll just be careful not to take too many!!

Good morning IM! So proud of you for getting through your stress without resorting to food. 1. it never makes it better, 2. it always makes it worse!!!! That's why I cook up a storm of protein and have it with me at all times. When the stress hits, and I want to eat junk, I just put protein in my mouth and tell myself to shut up and sit down. Of course, that doesn't count for company that come over to your house with home made things that shouldn't even exist in the world. I was perfect up to dessert last night, and then I completely fell apart. I think the combination of not eating what they were eating and then having this amazing home baked thing. Not good. All I can say is, I'm starting all over right this minute!

M
Hey, you're not starting over, you are continuing your journey.

You had a lovely evening with friends........that may not happen again, life happens. So live, love, and back on plan you go!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #220
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I've been up since 6 but I went to bed earlier than usual last night so I'm well rested. DD and I are taking the baby to get her 1 year pictures today. Her birthday is Thursday. Time sure flies! I don't think we are going to have a meal out but if we do, it will be on plan!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
there is no overeating in this WOE. If it's on plan eat to your hearts' content. Free yourself of the mindset there are caloric and quantity limits.
Oh CC, I love hearing this. Thanks for the reminder!!!!

M
Old 11-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #222
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

You had a lovely evening with friends........that may not happen again, life happens. So live, love, and back on plan you go!
Oh yeah, baby, I'm back! I had a small mis-step, and it's over. We do not have plans to have anyone over again until next year, so I should be able to stay on plan for a good stretch!!!!!

M
Old 11-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #223
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

M
I agree with CC -eating a special offering from friends is not the same as diving headfirst into a bowl of chocolate sauce! Unless of course it was a bowl of chocolate sauce!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:10 AM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I've been up since 6 but I went to bed earlier than usual last night so I'm well rested. DD and I are taking the baby to get her 1 year pictures today. Her birthday is Thursday. Time sure flies! I don't think we are going to have a meal out but if we do, it will be on plan!

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! Before you know it she'll be driving, so enjoy every minute!!!!! My daughter is the absolute joy of my life - she's 27, but I still enjoy every minute!

Have a great Stillman Monday!!!!!

M
Old 11-07-2011, 07:11 AM   #225
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

IM - if you don't lose anything after a week of clean eating RUN back to the dr. and have a talk about your thyroid issues. If you are not losing on the meds, the meds may need to be changes.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #226
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Where is GT?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:13 AM   #227
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

MMS - I'm thinking about you you. Let us know as soon as you can that you are ok. I know you aren't scheduled 'till Tuesday but I'm thinking about you now!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:16 AM   #228
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! Before you know it she'll be driving, so enjoy every minute!!!!! My daughter is the absolute joy of my life - she's 27, but I still enjoy every minute!

Have a great Stillman Monday!!!!!

M
The baby is my granddaughter! Although people have thought that the 4 yo was my daughter when she was a baby! I haven't had anyone make that mistake in a long time. I must have aged!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member

Well then, Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!!!!!!!!!

M
Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #230
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

RTQ - where do you order your gf beef? I've looked at online sites but I haven't made the plunge yet. I can get organic eggs and bison and chicken, but beef is not to be found locally.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
IM - if you don't lose anything after a week of clean eating RUN back to the dr. and have a talk about your thyroid issues. If you are not losing on the meds, the meds may need to be changes.
I have an appointment on Thursday but the prelim blood work says my Thyroid is within "normal" range. . however, .I've read where yesterday's normal is not necessarily the Norm? IDK.. I'll bring it up to him. . and see what he has to say. . He's young and I think this whole Middle age stuff scares him!!! After I see him. .I'm making an appointment with my Gyno as well to make sure it isn't hormonal. . Plus I have to get a Mammo (girls. . if you 've been putting this off, ,please make sure to get one. . I have 3 friends who were disagnosed in the last few years. . such an easy test to do. .) Enuff Lecture.. After that. . I plan to visit the Dentist!!! Gotta start taking care of me. .

Anyway. . I did weigh this morning. . down 1 pound!!! i don't know if I should or but I guess its better than gaining. . but major disappointment. . I think this has been a week for me of clean eating. .

I won't give up, though. . I refuse!!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #232
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wearing my pedometer today and I've already logged 2,300 steps!! Go me. . my goal is 10,000 which is 5 miles. .
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #233
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Old 11-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #234
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Where is GT?
and Al? We seem to be on a different schedule lately. . She gets serious and I slack. . I get serious and she slacks!!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #235
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
This is one of those I was naughty posts. I will not bore you with the details. I am not sad or dissapointed in myself. It is what it is... I am back on plan today.

That is not why I have not checked in tho. I hurt my back several days ago and I have not been able to get down the stairs. I was afraid I would not be able to get back up them.

I think it was CC telling me that I needed to look at this as a WOE. That once I had issues with food, chances are I always will. I believe you. I really wanted to believe that I could lose this weigh then go to "healthy" eating. I do not think that can happen with me. I have accepted that I feel better than ever when I am no carbing it. The way I feel on and off Stillman is like night and day.
I need to let go of all the foods that have gotten me where I am today. They are poison to me and I can feel it every time I eat it.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
YAY and have fun with the girls! Be the spoiler grandmama!!!!!
Quote:
I agree with CC -eating a special offering from friends is not the same as diving headfirst into a bowl of chocolate sauce! Unless of course it was a bowl of chocolate sauce!
Ah, but the bigger picture still............life is too short, friends are precious.....you can always go back to plan but loved ones may not be there tomorrow..........
Old 11-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Where is GT?
partying up with her mum, unless they're arguing about her weight, er, weightlessness.........
Old 11-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
and Al? We seem to be on a different schedule lately. . She gets serious and I slack. . I get serious and she slacks!!
Al prob has been without power the last six days, huge snowstorm in Conn. and not a generator to be had in the whole state.......
Old 11-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #239
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
This is one of those I was naughty posts. I will not bore you with the details. I am not sad or dissapointed in myself. It is what it is... I am back on plan today.

That is not why I have not checked in tho. I hurt my back several days ago and I have not been able to get down the stairs. I was afraid I would not be able to get back up them.

I think it was CC telling me that I needed to look at this as a WOE. That once I had issues with food, chances are I always will. I believe you. I really wanted to believe that I could lose this weigh then go to "healthy" eating. I do not think that can happen with me. I have accepted that I feel better than ever when I am no carbing it. The way I feel on and off Stillman is like night and day.
I need to let go of all the foods that have gotten me where I am today. They are poison to me and I can feel it every time I eat it.
Good show!

Maybe one of the reasons folks have food issues is because while thinking they were eating healthy they were eating the poison grains foisted onto us by the mainstream, telling us it's healthy and we need it......

You can't go 'back' to eating healthy because this diet IS the healthiest and best plan for humans. Period. O sure, once to goal you can add in veg, fruit, fat, but anything else is detrimental to human health.

Now if I can only get this through to my Dad before they tell him he is having his colon removed...........
Old 11-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #240
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
RTQ - where do you order your gf beef? I've looked at online sites but I haven't made the plunge yet. I can get organic eggs and bison and chicken, but beef is not to be found locally.
Hey Mim, I got my grass fed on line from amazon. Tropical something - I'm at work right now, but I'll look at the company name when I get home.

M