Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hugs to everyone this morning. . Let's make a pact to have a cheat free, clean weekend. I intend to. . There. . I've said it outloud. . now I have to do it!!!

Gotta grab more hot sauce.. I've used an entire bottle in 3 days. . guess i better cut back but I forgot how much I used to enjoy it!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Refuse to Quit
Stats: 200/189/130
WOE: Primal/Stillmans
Start Date: November 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post

That is sooooo awesome. .

However. . don't be a fairy hog. . send her this way soon.. I'm still the same this morning Thinking my woosh will come on Monday after she visits a few more of your peeps. . That's OK. . I can be patient as long as she doesn't miss me altogether!!
Thanks IM!!! However, I have to be very honest with you. The Whoosh Fairy and I had a long talk - she told me she doesn't really care for rum (it's just not her thing!), but if you would switch over to water and stay on plan, she'd be more than happy to visit you!!!

So my running around was all very local today so I didn't need to carry my cooler - I just popped in when I needed to eat and did so. I got 6 pounds of grass fed beef in the house which I made into little burgers and tucked them away in the freezer. I get the feeling they won't last too long!

Either Salmon or trout for dinner... have to see what my local Korean store has.

Loving this woe!

Happy cavewoman in progress,
M
Refuse to Quit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
It helps me a bit. Although I must admit - this morning all it is doing is making me burp! I'm glad I'm by myself in the office! I used to drink a lot of Coke Zero and when I gave it up started to feel so much better. Now when I have an occasional one it really doesn't taste good.
Hey Mim!!! I decided to hold off and just drink water. I took some advil and it actually worked - I felt much better about an half hour later. How are you feeling now? Any better?

Ok, DH is on his way home from work, DD (27 y.o.) has gone off to see her BF, and I'm actually enjoying the quiet! I hope everyone is having a great Stillman Friday!

M
Old 11-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #154
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refuse to Quit View Post
Hey Mim!!! I decided to hold off and just drink water. I took some advil and it actually worked - I felt much better about an half hour later. How are you feeling now? Any better?

Ok, DH is on his way home from work, DD (27 y.o.) has gone off to see her BF, and I'm actually enjoying the quiet! I hope everyone is having a great Stillman Friday!

M
Yes, I am feeling better. Very tired though. We will be over the induction flu soon - but even feeling yucky from induction, I feel wonderful because I'm on plan!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/173/160 5'5"
Quote:
Yes, I am feeling better. Very tired though. We will be over the induction flu soon - but even feeling yucky from induction, I feel wonderful because I'm on plan!
Yay Mim!!! We can stay clean this weekend!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hello girls, hope everyone is well. Remember those I told you about before the challenge that were really tight and then last week I told you they has some room, well as of yesterday I can now pull them up or down without undoing the button! I have now decided that I will not gp off plan on Tuesday and Wednesday as originally planned. I will take some food to hospital with me, I am sure they must have a fridge? Failing that I will take some pull ring cans of tuna and some LF mayo... doubt I'll be popular with the other patients, LOL, but I am on a roll and ain't gonna spoil it. Happy Saturday! Happy November 5th! I have my V for Vendetta mask out.

Last edited by makemeslim; 11-05-2011 at 02:51 AM..
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:20 AM   #157
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hello girls, hope everyone is well. Remember those I told you about before the challenge that were really tight and then last week I told you they has some room, well as of yesterday I can now pull them up or down without undoing the button! I have now decided that I will not gp off plan on Tuesday and Wednesday as originally planned. I will take some food to hospital with me, I am sure they must have a fridge? Failing that I will take some pull ring cans of tuna and some LF mayo... doubt I'll be popular with the other patients, LOL, but I am on a roll and ain't gonna spoil it. Happy Saturday! Happy November 5th! I have my V for Vendetta mask out.
Hi Makemeslim! What a wonderful NSV to have pants that now fit when they didn't before - feels so good, doesn't it? I'm so glad it's inspiring you to stay on plan! Food and hospitals are not a great combination - good luck!!!!!

So Happy Saturday to all! I have a hard day coming up - I'm cleaning the house for guests who are coming over for dinner tomorrow. If it were just "guests" I would be done. But they are both OCD, so now it's super clean time which is clean on a level that I don't even care for! But I try to keep thinking of how much easier it will be to clean the house for Thanksgiving... sigh.

Ok, so I've decided that Wednesday will be my "official" weigh in day as that's the day I started, so I'll wait to weigh in until then.

Off to take a shower and get my sleeves rolled up.

Wishing everyone a great Stillman Saturday!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #158
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey M! I'm doing the exact same thing here. . Cleaning! Goodness, there are days I really wish I had a wife and that I didin't live with 5 males!! It is amazing that all 5 of them can walk by the same thing 30 times and not pick it up! I mean . . underwear in the kitchen? We won't even mention what their bathroom looks like. . . (((sigh)))

However. on the plus side. . I can count it as exercise and feel good about myself too. .
Old 11-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I bought a new pedometer yesterday so I will start tracking my steps. . every step counts!

O. .and I weighed again. . No woosh. . not even a trickle.. stayed the same ! :-( But I won't give up yet. . I am going to strart weining the fat and get to clean eating. . by mondaY. . i HOPE. .
Old 11-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Luck, Makeme. . We will be thinking of you .
Old 11-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #161
Senior LCF Member

Hi IM! Let's do this 100% together! It obviously works when you eat ONLY meat and nothing else. Are you adding fat? I'm not, but I am eating fatty meat. I think it helps - and if you are in ketosis, the fat shouldn't be an issue. Does that make sense?

Happy Saturday!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #162
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/173/160 5'5"
Quote:
Hey M! I'm doing the exact same thing here. . Cleaning! Goodness, there are days I really wish I had a wife and that I didin't live with 5 males!! It is amazing that all 5 of them can walk by the same thing 30 times and not pick it up! I mean . . underwear in the kitchen? We won't even mention what their bathroom looks like. . . (((sigh)))

However. on the plus side. . I can count it as exercise and feel good about myself too. .
Im, we have soooooooo much in common. Yesterday some little 2nd grade girls stayed in the library to help me straighten everything...they were saying how much they love to clean up. I told them my 3 boys DO NOT like to clean! And my DH doesn't either!

And I TOTALLY get the underwear in the kitchen...as I look around the room I see socks a jacket and a pair of shorts of the floor...oh and of course shoes...:::::::::::::sigh::::::::::::::::::::

But the good far outweighs the bad! : )

We may live in parallel universes!!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Hi becky! The weather is gorgeous in NY but really getting cold - YUCK!!!!

I have a confession: I lick the plate. Is that wrong? I LOVE to lick the plate, especially after a good juicy steak... wow, I guess my cavewoman is really starting to emerge!

Hey CCgirl - hope you're well.

Hi IM Well, my SS and SD are both out of the house now, and it's only my DH and my DD at home. And my DD is neater than I am! So no underwear on the kitchen floor... somehow I think I'll live!

DH had to work today, so I'm tyring to get things done without him... but I'm looking forward to him coming home so we can do a power shopping for MEAT for me for next week. I'm also in love with Lipton's white raspberry diet ice tea. Oh my, good stuff - the mixed berry is good too. I try and get in all my water first, then drink the diet ice tea all day - I now figure out where the bathrooms are if I have to leave the house.

Hello to Mim and and everyone else who follows!!!!!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #164
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Saturday afternoon! This day just got away from me. We went out for lunch - there is a Chinese buffet that we really enjoy and where I can stay on plan easily. Of course, there is the sodium - but that will be out of my system before I weigh again.

I started cleaning too but haven't gotten very far. I'm starting with the kitchen and while I'm cleaning I'm doing some rearranging - now that I've been here 4 months I have a feel for the things I use and the things I can put in the basement. I'm going to buy some shelves to put things on that I want here but don't use often.

Ok, I've gotta get my notes in order for tomorrow. I'm already enjoying the extra hour and don't want to waste it by getting to bed really late or having to get up really early!
Old 11-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #165
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

MMS - way to go! You are doing great!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #166
Senior LCF Member

Hey Mim!!!! I hate to clean - with a passion. But I'll do it as long as DH helps. And really, a thorough cleaning like what we're doing now only happens once or twice a year (phew!). I'm looking forward to Sunday night when our friends leave and we can just fall over... feels so good!

Mim, I like your "primal stillman" I agree! I had the most delicious lamb ribs for dinner - Oh my, I just love those little things! I still haven't figured out how to cook eggs, but I'm thinking about it.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Stillman Saturday!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #167
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Changing time is so weird. Should I take my extra hour tonight or in the morning? Such decisions! Another on plan day in the books. I'm looking forward to getting some energy - any day now!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Changing time is so weird. Should I take my extra hour tonight or in the morning? Such decisions! Another on plan day in the books. I'm looking forward to getting some energy - any day now!
Oh I know, but I think we'll do it in the morning. Yep, me too - another fabulous 100% perfect stillman day!!!!! I LOVE this diet!!!!! Can't believe it took me a million diets and a trillion years to get here - but now that I'm here, I'm not stopping til I hit goal!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Stillman night!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #169
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh I know, but I think we'll do it in the morning. Yep, me too - another fabulous 100% perfect stillman day!!!!! I LOVE this diet!!!!! Can't believe it took me a million diets and a trillion years to get here - but now that I'm here, I'm not stopping til I hit goal!!!!!

M

I feel so much better since I've taken out artificial sweetners and overly processed foods! It has taken me a lifetime (or so it seems) to find a plan that works for me! I'm not stopping until I hit goal either!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #170
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I feel so much better since I've taken out artificial sweetners and overly processed foods! It has taken me a lifetime (or so it seems) to find a plan that works for me! I'm not stopping until I hit goal either!
Way to go, Mim!!!! I still have artifical sweetners occasionally, but they don't seem to effect me (and it's a nice change from meat). But honestly, how nice to lose weight and not be hungry all the time!!!! I just love it. Let's do this!!!!!!

M
Old 11-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #171
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I have occasional artificial sweetener - the coke the other day, an occasional splash of davinci syrup in tea - but I don't make treats. I am really and finally ready to take control of my life!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hellooo peeps! Have been super.busy lately. Will be away w the family all weekend, but wanna let everyone know I am still on track and resisted choc chip cookie and homemade cookies and treats at a get together tonight. I also got a nice 7 pound whoosh! So I will try to pop in again this weekend . Wish me luck.
nermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi Makemeslim! What a wonderful NSV to have pants that now fit when they didn't before - feels so good, doesn't it? I'm so glad it's inspiring you to stay on plan! Food and hospitals are not a great combination - good luck!!!!!

So Happy Saturday to all! I have a hard day coming up - I'm cleaning the house for guests who are coming over for dinner tomorrow. If it were just "guests" I would be done. But they are both OCD, so now it's super clean time which is clean on a level that I don't even care for! But I try to keep thinking of how much easier it will be to clean the house for Thanksgiving... sigh.

Ok, so I've decided that Wednesday will be my "official" weigh in day as that's the day I started, so I'll wait to weigh in until then.

Off to take a shower and get my sleeves rolled up.

Wishing everyone a great Stillman Saturday!

M
Thanks RTQ. I'm OCD myself but other peoples mess does not seem to bother me as long as it's not dirty. I know what it's like when you have guests you feel you have to go the extra mile for, it never seems clean enough to me. In fact, I could clean until the cows come home.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:53 AM   #174
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Hi I'mz, I always thought you were a female.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:54 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Luck, Makeme. . We will be thinking of you .
Thank you.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
MMS - way to go! You are doing great!
Cheers!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:00 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

M
G you!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:01 AM   #178
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Great stuff!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 AM   #179
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hellooo peeps! Have been super.busy lately. Will be away w the family all weekend, but wanna let everyone know I am still on track and resisted choc chip cookie and homemade cookies and treats at a get together tonight. I also got a nice 7 pound whoosh! So I will try to pop in again this weekend . Wish me luck.
Wow, send that fairy my way!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
AWWWWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O the hosp is a food wonderland here, they have a massive fridge on every floor and you can munch as you wish....

Did ye have a Guy Fawkes bonfire????????
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote